Micro 1072: Turf Wars | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 546, patchwork wrote:
In post 531, patchwork wrote: also drew out of curosity what about my joke is so scummy
like i don't see what you're seeing
it's funny to go "i'm not really that synced up with my neighborhood partner" and then go "well actually they will kill aureal for me"... is it not?
also thhis
I don't see any humor there.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:25 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 550, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 531, patchwork wrote: also drew out of curosity what about my joke is so scummy
it's funny to go "i'm not really that synced up with my neighborhood partner" and then go "well actually they will kill aureal for me"... is it not?
also thhis
so you voted me because you didn't laugh?
lolhammer count: 3
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 549, patchwork wrote: why me in specific huh
What?
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them | it/its

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Oclaxian Empire »

i feel like ur recent posting has been much scummier patchwork.
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:36 am

kori doesn't want me to post the tinfoil theory just yet, but i'm gonna post it anyways:

there's a thought that patchwork is deepwolfing, and aureal is aligned with patchwork, and the goal is to make the two seem unaligned, so if one flips, the other gets by undetected.
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:37 am

also someone posting in response to their name isn't ai, i don't think? it just happens sometimes. if we're busy and we read the thread, odds are we'll ignore most other posts unless it names us lol.

#CultsArentBastard
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 551, patchwork wrote:
In post 550, Doctor Drew wrote:
also thhis
so you voted me because you didn't laugh?
I think you slipped, then quickly tried to spin it.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:41 am

drew town, lorne maybe town. aureal i think is still scummy but recent posts have been better. kt is null pending catchup. sky might be town. patchwork i think recent posts have been worse, and i'm re-evaluating the tr. furt... i think might be town, but i wanna think abt that some more.

VOTE: patchwork

lets see where this vote goes first tho.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:45 am

In post 534, patchwork wrote: also yeah my read on aureal has definitely changed, scum would absolutely not try to push me (towniest player in the game) as a wagon, it's counterproductive to their goal when they could push someone easier like sky or kt. it's very towny in my eyes UNVOTE:
this is also a really interesting post. scum can and will push townie players in the game. like. that's how you can start a bus on a partner.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:46 am

it could also be scum!aureal feels she doesn't really have any real avenue to survive and trying to cast doubt on a townie player is that way out. like... i don't get the point of that post.

#CultsArentBastard
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:48 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 556, Doctor Drew wrote: I think you slipped, then quickly tried to spin it.
how did i slip
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:48 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 554, Oclaxian Empire wrote: kori doesn't want me to post the tinfoil theory just yet, but i'm gonna post it anyways:

there's a thought that patchwork is deepwolfing, and aureal is aligned with patchwork, and the goal is to make the two seem unaligned, so if one flips, the other gets by undetected.
huh, interesting! tell me more
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:49 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 558, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 534, patchwork wrote: also yeah my read on aureal has definitely changed, scum would absolutely not try to push me (towniest player in the game) as a wagon, it's counterproductive to their goal when they could push someone easier like sky or kt. it's very towny in my eyes UNVOTE:
this is also a really interesting post. scum can and will push townie players in the game. like. that's how you can start a bus on a partner.
really? in my eyes it seems counterproductive to wagon me because literally no one's going to try and wagon me, scum would probably go for easier miselims imo
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:50 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 559, Oclaxian Empire wrote: it could also be scum!aureal feels she doesn't really have any real avenue to survive and trying to cast doubt on a townie player is that way out. like... i don't get the point of that post.
i didn't actually think of that
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:51 am

Post by patchwork »

also, what does deepwolfing mean? /gen
i've seen the term used a few times on-site but i don't think there's a wiki page on it
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:58 am

In post 561, patchwork wrote:
In post 554, Oclaxian Empire wrote: kori doesn't want me to post the tinfoil theory just yet, but i'm gonna post it anyways:

huh, interesting! tell me more
Kori: The idea is specifically that you're extremely townie looking, and if you're both scum, you being pushed by Aureal who isn't really that townie looking, it pretty much clear the two of you being aligned, meaning you never get shot and never get yeeted, and make it to endgame alive. Alternatively, if you're scum and Aureal is the one who leads the wagon against you, there's like zero reason to ever doubt Aureal being town because Aureal killed the deepwolf in the game, and that'd be A Bad Move™️ if Aureal was scum to kill her partner who is arguably trying to play deepwolf.

Also what deepwolf is a scum who is townread all game, and only gets caught in ELO, or doesn't get caught for the entirety of the game.

#CultsArentBastard
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:06 am

Post by patchwork »

makes sense but i guarantee you i am town
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 562, patchwork wrote:
In post 558, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
really? in my eyes it seems counterproductive to wagon me because literally no one's going to try and wagon me, scum would probably go for easier miselims imo
Scared of a little heat on you?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by patchwork »

????? no? i'm just saying i'm basically universally townread, and scum would rather prefer to pursue a miselim that's easier to deal with, like targeting one of the inactives. however, aureal goes after me, which makes her vote seem more genuine and the whole iso is good too.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 560, patchwork wrote:
In post 556, Doctor Drew wrote: I think you slipped, then quickly tried to spin it.
how did i slip
also, it'd be pretty sick if you told me how i "slipped". i don't see what you're seeing here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 569, patchwork wrote:
In post 560, patchwork wrote:
how did i slip
also, it'd be pretty sick if you told me how i "slipped". i don't see what you're seeing here.
Nah, would prefer to let you feel the heat and paranoia.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 570, Doctor Drew wrote: Nah, would prefer to let you feel the heat and paranoia.
that's funny because i feel absolutely none
you can keep your vote on me but you're 100% in the wrong
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:46 pm

if its what i think it is, i see what you’re going at drew.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:46 pm

ur word doesnt mean a whole lot tbh. its just a word. nothing more. that’s the funny thing abt mafia. i can claim town and it proves exactly nothing.

#CultsArentBastard
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by patchwork »