Mini Normal 2294: Monkey Business (Endgame)

KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 523, Magical Girl wrote: I'm one of the most infamous one-line-poster in this site.
In post 524, Magical Girl wrote: That one wallpost was done as a meme.
0ne-linear to wallposter, the transformation
Magical Girl
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Magical Girl
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Magical Girl »

For those who's claiming to be confident about reading Enchant.
What's his "scum meta?"
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 526, Magical Girl wrote: For those who's claiming to be confident about reading Enchant.
What's his "scum meta?"
^
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:49 pm

Post by Enchant »

As person confident in reading Enchant i fucking have no clue
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 528, Enchant wrote: As person confident in reading Enchant i fucking have no clue
Even Enchant is in confusion, you know we really lost when this is happening
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:47 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 471, Gimli wrote: elsa has tremendously sharp reads

almost a wolf TMIing but I'm sure it's just town playing good
i couldn't put my finger on it, but their post 465 had a weird vibe. like....saying they were worried about their future but also very confident that they were not actually in trouble. just that saying they were in trouble.

re Ausuka's reads list - its a very "me" post
In post 500, Magical Girl wrote: Hmmmm
3 in {Enchant, Dionysus, Salsabil, Nono}?
I don’t have time like yesterday to look things over in details so I think I’m gonna sleep on this.
i just realised that not only is Salsabil getting replaced, but there are 2 other players who have posted even less. with Nepen also having taken aged to get into the game and the way nothing has been happening so far, i would put the odds of these 3 players being scum being above average
In post 509, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 508, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 507, nepenthe wrote: quickly, why were you on here so fast to see that and ask me about it when your last post was like 12 hours ago
You notified me
Via quoting me, that's how you my attention
^^^ this btw is a good thing, i love this new feature on the website!
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Him

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:13 pm

Post by Comus »

VOTE: Gimli

There is a wolf in Elsa and Gimli. At least one. I am not willing to vote Dionysus because we haven't heard anything from them. There is not enough to read, it's bad to have them in sight yet. If Gimli is a wolf and Elsa a villager Gimli is using a defense of Elsa to set up mis-executions. If Elsa is a wolf and Gimli a villager Elsa is hanging back, letting Gimli and others defend him, letting Gimli draw flak for it.

If both are wolves we are truly blessed and have the cats in the bag. Gimli very much is not impartial when it comes to Elsa, either a wolf knowing they're a villager or a wolf trying to salvage a bad position for them and their pack mate. As a villager it makes little sense for Gimli to be ovillage blind. Elsa is doing absolutely nothing and somehow that makes everyone think they are villager. Saying shallow things is not the same as doing anything.

Gimli, I'll vote you because you are a narrative driver but not an open minded one. Even as a villager that's bad. Your village reads need more depth, they are numerous. Your wolf reads don't seem to go beyond saying people are lurkey, or in Ausuka's case, against you. Unless this improves and you show you are capable of nuance my votes stays. Elsa is so wolfy that my vote will shift back to her from Gimli if required. Elsa isn't in this. People saying he is confound me.

Gimli you keep insisting Elsa is a villager, along with others. To everyone saying this, why? Gimli states Elsa has sharp reads. What are these reads? Why are they sharp?

A lot of words, little substance. This is always something that should elicit concern.

Watch these two. Don't be manipulated. If Gimli improves, vote Elsa. Does anyone think I am wrong for saying there's at least one wolf in there? Is Elsa or Gimli more liklier?

Can Gimli be wolfsiding by defending Elsa?
Can Elsa be a villager pocketed by wolf Gimli?
Can both be wolves and they are howling theatre?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:28 pm

Post by Gimli »

comus you say I'm not open minded but you've been tunneling elsa since page 1 and your entire case against me is associative.

like I said many times, and like I do in every town game I play, I recommend us killing amongst the people failing to play the game first, at least as far as d1 goes.

I don't read elsa's posts and think they're scummy. you do. ausuka does. I explained why I'm townreading her but everything I post you take as me using a buzzword, not saying anything, and etc. IDK if wordbombing the thread will help you see what I mean because you're married to your tunnel.

I think elsa is posting sharp reads that are so good they're almost TMIish (but I think she is just town playing well) in at least two occasions: her Kawaii = town PR read makes sense as someone who is seeing a player acting jumpy and preemptive, trying to make people townread him like kawaii seem to be doing. and her kokichi townread as 'playing scummy on purpose to gauge reactions' and whatnot is a difficult read to make. you can see other players thinking kokichi is just scummy instead of this.

can this be a wolf? yes this can be a wolf. is it a good d1 elimination? no I don't think it is and I hate how everyone is casing her with flimsy whatever things.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:47 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 526, Magical Girl wrote: For those who's claiming to be confident about reading Enchant.
What's his "scum meta?"
its literally my meme case

he makes jokes but they suck

he doesnt play the game to any reasonable extent

he always looks kinda weird in the thread

as town, he plays. he feels genuine. here he feels disengaged and trying to interact for the sake of it. there isn't a single town or scumhunting post.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:58 pm

Post by Gimli »

the reason why 'this is normal enchant' is a thing people say is because they never pay any attention to enchant. when he is town he is great to work with, a real asset to the team. here he is like 'im cop im mason', thats his fucking scum game.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by Comus »

In post 532, Gimli wrote: comus you say I'm not open minded but you've been tunneling elsa since page 1 and your entire case against me is associative.
This is a complete lie.
In post 532, Gimli wrote: like I said many times, and like I do in every town game I play, I recommend us killing amongst the people failing to play the game first, at least as far as d1 goes.
Gimli said even if Elsa is scum, let's vote other scum. This statement is a repeat of that one, though it's clear Gimli insists Elsa is a villager at this point. Still hasn't really explained. If Gimli is scum and Elsa a villager these statements serve to keep an Elsa execution on the table at a later date.
In post 532, Gimli wrote: I don't read elsa's posts and think they're scummy. you do. ausuka does.
The earlier statement about how Elsa can be scum but we should vote elsewhere today is jarring considering the above. Regardless of what Elsa is, the way Gimli talks about them is abnormal and might easily indicate wolf.

In post 532, Gimli wrote: I explained why I'm townreading her but everything I post you take as me using a buzzword, not saying anything, and etc. IDK if wordbombing the thread will help you see what I mean because you're married to your tunnel.
Your explanations lack substance. As do most of your reads. You say get the lurkers, and almost everyone else is a villager. You are hesitant to go beyond that. Hesitant to lock yourself in? Need allies as wolf to push on your lurker picks? Why isn't Elsa a lurker? Throwing out reads but offering little explanation means you get the allies and you get the ability to easily backtrack on those reads as executions become viable, having the your other allies not yet betrayed push those executions through because you fostered a faux trust in them.

In post 532, Gimli wrote: I think elsa is posting sharp reads that are so good they're almost TMIish (but I think she is just town playing well) in at least two occasions: her Kawaii = town PR read makes sense as someone who is seeing a player acting jumpy and preemptive, trying to make people townread him like kawaii seem to be doing. and her kokichi townread as 'playing scummy on purpose to gauge reactions' and whatnot is a difficult read to make. you can see other players thinking kokichi is just scummy instead of this.
These are two reads. Why would Elsa as a villager call out a possible powered role? That doesn't bother you? The Kokichi read is not difficult to make. Wolves can easily say anything about villagers if they know they are villagers.

Where are these other 'sharp reads'? They don't exist. Elsa isn't sharp, they come in with simple statements and aren't solving. No sharpness. Kawaii can be a powered role and Kokichi is the good kind of lurker are something a wolf can say, and moreover, you have to know the alignment of Kawaii and Kokichi to call Elsa's reads sharp in any way.

In post 532, Gimli wrote: can this be a wolf? yes this can be a wolf. is it a good d1 elimination? no I don't think it is and I hate how everyone is casing her with flimsy whatever things.
Still hedging despite going after me and Ausuka for thinking Elsa is scummy. If a wolf is found day one, vote them out. Very simple. You continue to say Elsa can be a wolf but let us vote for someone else who can also be a wolf, and then you say Elsa isn't a wolf.

There's a reason Gimli is a good vote today.

If Elsa is a villager, Gimli is setting them up while pocketing them, a very nuanced play because Elsa will trust Gimli enough for the defense to not notice the future shade.
If both are wolves, they are clearly defending each other while doing low-effort distancing to appear unaligned.
If only Elsa is the wolf, Gimli is absolutely siding with evil to push on lurkers, who have less information to go on, less wolfy play than Elsa.
Gimli can go today. I see no value here.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by Gimli »

no value, okay.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by Gimli »

when I flip town like I'm obviously going to flip town, will you sheep my enchant read?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:04 pm

Post by Gimli »

if I was a wolf you'd be eating from my hand.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:06 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 533, Gimli wrote:
What's his "scum meta?"
he makes jokes but they suck
This is war
Wizard-Mercenary

Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:07 pm

Post by Comus »

In post 478, Elsa Jay wrote: Will said ally be helpful then or sink me like a cinder block into a lake? I'd rather not drown helping you.
This. If Elsa is a villager and Gimli the wolf, this is exactly what Gimli is doing to Elsa right now.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:08 pm

Post by Gimli »

yes I'm trying to make her appear svs with me instead of just helping you achieve your dreams by removing her from the gamethread in d1

like, okay comus. its okay.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:10 pm

Post by Comus »

In post 538, Gimli wrote: if I was a wolf you'd be eating from my hand.
I do like fingers.

Gimli can go. geraintm, you on board?
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:11 pm

Post by Comus »

In post 541, Gimli wrote: yes I'm trying to make her appear svs with me instead of just helping you achieve your dreams by removing her from the gamethread in d1

like, okay comus. its okay.
You can be removed. I will not cry.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:15 pm

Post by Gimli »

neither will I, you keep powerwolfing as a townie mate.
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:19 pm

Post by Comus »

You have no rebuttal. I am not hesitant to kill you for your way of acting. Beyond this nothing needs to be said.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:24 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 545, Comus wrote: You have no rebuttal. I am not hesitant to kill you for your way of acting. Beyond this nothing needs to be said.
its okay

my question to you is: say I flip town, will you care for anything I said in this game, or you're just gonna keep thinking you have the right way to play mafia and I'm just someone with no value? cause I don't want you to keep enchant in endgame, and you're never getting NKed cause you're a scumsiding IC. will you look at enchant if it's revealed to you that you were tunneling a townie on d1?
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:34 pm

Post by Enchant »

I can say that if you die, your words ammount to nothing because town always have goldfish memory.
Wizard-Mercenary

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by Gimli »

ye
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:41 pm

Post by Comus »

In post 546, Gimli wrote:
In post 545, Comus wrote: You have no rebuttal. I am not hesitant to kill you for your way of acting. Beyond this nothing needs to be said.
its okay

my question to you is: say I flip town, will you care for anything I said in this game, or you're just gonna keep thinking you have the right way to play mafia and I'm just someone with no value? cause I don't want you to keep enchant in endgame, and you're never getting NKed cause you're a scumsiding IC. will you look at enchant if it's revealed to you that you were tunneling a townie on d1?
Enchant is someone who does nothing from what I've seen. I doubt that if they don't change their act they can reach the end in any way. But the fact that you focus on Enchant, Dionysus who has one post, and well, who else are you hunting for wolf? Everyone else is a villager?

Enchant can be a wolf. You think because I hunt you I don't consider that? Even if you flip wolf, Enchant is under watch. I have outlined why I think your behavior is wolfy. You continue to refuse to go in depth on your numerous village reads. You appear to be hedging for future benefit. These things are far more important than a player who is not taking things seriously. These things indicate wolf while a joke player can still go either way.

Wolves can set narrative. Wolves can be very active. The way you talk about Elsa, regardless of what Elsa is, looks bad. You only go after lurkers, a joke poster, and Ausuka because they don't agree with you and argued with you. You say Elsa has sharp reads but can't explain why these reads are sharp, why Kawaii and Kokichi are villagers? If Elsa has sharp reads you have to believe or know that?

From everything I've seen you know too much. More than a villager should.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”