Not Voting (6):
Nono, KawaiiKame, Doctor Drew, Kyoko Kirigiri, Empathice

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Deadline is in:
(expired on 2023-03-22 16:20:00)

Moderator Notes:
Please let me know if there are any errors in any VCs. These are hard to make, and I am prone to errors as a result.

Nightmare
Kyoko Kirigi is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (1), Flea the Magician (1)
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill is voting for:
MegAzumarill (1)
imgainality is voting for:
imaginality (1), Morning Tweet (1), DragonEater70 (2), Enchant (2)
Flea The Magician is voting for:
Flea The Magician (2), Gimli (2), Morning Tweet (2), Kyoko Kirigiri (3)
KawaiiKame is voting for:
Empathice (2), Enchant (3), KawaiiKame (3), Botanical Rat (2)
Save the Dragons is voting for:
Save the Dragons (3), Enchant (4), Gimli (3), Botanical Rat (3)
DragonEater70 is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), KawaiiKame (x), TemporalLich (x), Empathice (x), DragonEater70 (x)
Ranger is voting for:
Save The Dragons (x), Doctor Drew (x), Botanical Rat (x), Empathice (x), TemporalLich (+), Ranger (+), DragonEater70 (+)
TemporalLich is voting for:
Save the Dragons (x), KawaiiKame (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Gimli (+), Ranger (+)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

6 Votes:

5 Votes:

4 Votes:
Enchant, Botanical Rat, Kyoko Kirigiri, DragonEater70
3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, Empathice, Save The Dragons, Gimli
2 Votes:
Flea the Magician, Morning Tweet TemporalLich, Ranger
1 Vote:
MegAzumarill, , imaginality, Doctor Drew

With
votes present, it takes
of them to ensure someone runs the nightmare.

At day end, asnoetaeosnrtanoetanoe -
who knows anymore. This is not game relevant, but I can't be bothered to figure out who's running atm.

Pronoun KeyKorina - They/Them
Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Save The Dragons - He/Him
Botanical Rat - They/Them || He/She
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Flea The Magician - Fae/Faer
KawaiiKame - No preference.
MegAzumarill - No preference.
Doctor Drew - He/Him
TemporalLich - No preference.
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Had a very tiring day, but don't worry the depressant affects of alcohol will fuel my energy tonight, cause I got some catching up to do.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

HURT: Gimli, Meg, Botanical

I think I do remember people saying we want the most solvy players to run the nightmare?

To me, at least who I have played with recently, Meg and Gimli would be at the top of my list. As far as the hydra, they both are quality as well....but I figure two heads are better than one in this scenario (it pains me to compliment a hydra lol)
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote: enchant having wim/not trolling/doing mech spec is probably town enchant
Reflecting.. I'm inclined to agree I think. I think him getting upset at people voting him plus sweating over the nightmare mechanic for some reason probably comes from a genuine place.

It's less likely that he's reacting in a frustrated way in response to OMGUS as scum i think, I think he'd be more likely to brush it off. And I think his fixation on how the mechanic is used is more likely to be real, not sure what the obvious motive is for scum

HURT: DragonEater This is a very good bet.

Someone said that scum can't get in the nightmare. Sort of. I mean, if scum shoots the person who receives the nightmare, we're still gonna learn there's scum running the nightmare. The more people we put in there that we're sure are town, the better the result could potentially be. And the less likely scum will want to do that

Ideally it still needs to be as towny as possible so this nitpick im making doesnt rlly matter. But if scum get in we can still work w that is what I mean
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 298, TemporalLich wrote: KawaiiKame does have towny vibes but I did an ISO skim on them and they have some reads but I don't see any scumreads from KawaiiKame. 242 feels more likely genuine than not.

pedit: good reasoning, though DragonEater's waffling discredits his solvey vibes and I indeed do like Gimli's vibe and posts

I can definitely see KawaiiKame being scum, but I still have a low confidence townread there (the scumminess comes from a concerning lack of scumreads)
It takes me a long ass time to scumread anyone, I have to have strong conviction to scumread someone initially and no one I know is explicitly scum to me as of now, I'm open to any and all possibilities but I feel it's best to see who I see as town and see who's left, I'm usually not confident in any/most of my reads, so many people makes it hard to know who is scum especially with everyone acting vaguely townie in my eyes, I will have to deeply analyze the game and see what I find
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 288, Ranger wrote: {Save The Dragons, Doctor Drew, Botanical Rat, Empathice}
{TemporalLich}
{Morning Tweet}
{DragonEater70}
{Kyoko Kirigiri}
{MegAzumarill}
{KawaiiKame, Enchant, Gimli}

P6.
How do you get reads of everyone page by page? This is genuinely impressive, I hope to be this skilled in time
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 304, KawaiiKame wrote:It takes me a long ass time to scumread anyone, I have to have strong conviction to scumread someone initially and no one I know is explicitly scum to me as of now, I'm open to any and all possibilities but I feel it's best to see who I see as town and see who's left, I'm usually not confident in any/most of my reads, so many people makes it hard to know who is scum especially with everyone acting vaguely townie in my eyes, I will have to deeply analyze the game and see what I find
okay this response feels towny to me, good response

deeply analyzing the game is a very good idea especially with a mechanic that incentivizes deeply analyzing the game
time will end
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 304, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 298, TemporalLich wrote: KawaiiKame does have towny vibes but I did an ISO skim on them and they have some reads but I don't see any scumreads from KawaiiKame. 242 feels more likely genuine than not.

pedit: good reasoning, though DragonEater's waffling discredits his solvey vibes and I indeed do like Gimli's vibe and posts

I can definitely see KawaiiKame being scum, but I still have a low confidence townread there (the scumminess comes from a concerning lack of scumreads)
It takes me a long ass time to scumread anyone, I have to have strong conviction to scumread someone initially and no one I know is explicitly scum to me as of now, I'm open to any and all possibilities but I feel it's best to see who I see as town and see who's left, I'm usually not confident in any/most of my reads, so many people makes it hard to know who is scum especially with everyone acting vaguely townie in my eyes, I will have to deeply analyze the game and see what I find
I'm town reading Rat, Empath, Enchant, Ranger, Save The Dragons, Temporal Lich
HURT: Rat, Empath, Enchant, Ranger,Save The Dragons, Temporal Lich , KawaiiKame
Tweet is below this line, I like how observant/solving she is in spite of only 3 posts, willing to trade in someone above with Tweet
Kyoko is below this line, I'm willing to trade someone out of the above line if I continue to like what she says in challenging people
Tweet/Kyoko exist in the same line interchangeably to be next in line in who I hurt vote into the Nightmare
9/17 town, let's see the 8/17 in P2
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 307, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 304, KawaiiKame wrote:

I'm town reading Rat, Empath, Enchant, Ranger, Save The Dragons, Temporal Lich
HURT: Rat, Empath, Enchant, Ranger,Save The Dragons, Temporal Lich , KawaiiKame
Tweet is below this line, I like how observant/solving she is in spite of only 3 posts, willing to trade in someone above with Tweet
Kyoko is below this line, I'm willing to trade someone out of the above line if I continue to like what she says in challenging people
Tweet/Kyoko exist in the same line interchangeably to be next in line in who I hurt vote into the Nightmare
9/17 town, let's see the 8/17 in P2
I tend to read people the best when just coming off another game with them, and like you Kawaii, even though she hasn't posted much I really like Morning Tweet's last post, I feel confident she is town.

As is TL and you as well Kawaii.

Page 13, unlucky for scum, because only town here, ya dig.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 308, Doctor Drew wrote: I tend to read people the best when just coming off another game with them, and like you Kawaii, even though she hasn't posted much I really like Morning Tweet's last post, I feel confident she is town.
That gives me confidence in my Tweet read, finished a game with Empath so Ik he's good at solving when pursuing a specific line of reasoning systematically
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 309, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 308, Doctor Drew wrote: I tend to read people the best when just coming off another game with them, and like you Kawaii, even though she hasn't posted much I really like Morning Tweet's last post, I feel confident she is town.
That gives me confidence in my Tweet read, finished a game with Empath so Ik he's good at solving when pursuing a specific line of reasoning systematically
Is he somewhat displaying that same behavior here?

Sorry, lost to catch up on lol.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 310, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 309, KawaiiKame wrote:
Is he somewhat displaying that same behavior here?

Sorry, lost to catch up on lol.
Yes, not exactly the same way but close to the same mindset, no hard pursuing as of yet tho
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 302, Doctor Drew wrote: HURT: Gimli, Meg, Botanical

I think I do remember people saying we want the most solvy players to run the nightmare?

To me, at least who I have played with recently, Meg and Gimli would be at the top of my list. As far as the hydra, they both are quality as well....but I figure two heads are better than one in this scenario (it pains me to compliment a hydra lol)
this is a good looking post and i think drew is a townie for it
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 312, Gimli wrote:

cause he voted for you? It's actually a really bad post cause he did not consider solving you at all. This is not a popularity contest

It's pretty obvious we want town players in the nightmare, not just people who are generally better in the game.

And you're really alarming me right now with how you're reacting to this kinda stuff
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I actually am going to go ahead and do

VOTE: Gimli

I have a few questions for you:

1 - Is your hated modifier for all phases or just this one
2 - Imagine you were in the nightmare, what invention would you choose and why?
3 - How is your read on temporallich developing
4 - What is your take on how empath voted enchant. What do you think about the interactions surrounding his vote on enchant
5 - Who would you vote to hurt right now? Please write one sentence about each.

We need to verify your alibi, please show us your e-handbook!

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 305, KawaiiKame wrote:How do you get reads of everyone page by page? This is genuinely impressive, I hope to be this skilled in time
I've been playing games of werewolf since 2009. I've never stopped. That's 14 years of experience. Most of those were blitzes, too. And EpicMafia. Developing reads quickly was a must. I've slowed down in my old age. :P

Big help: intellectual honesty. Let people move for any reason.
Any
reason. A single good post up. A single bad post down. Out of sight out of mind move down. Sucks to let go of correct reads, sucks to change to wrong reads, but the honesty is worth it.

{Save The Dragons, Doctor Drew, Botanical Rat, Empathice}
{TemporalLich}
{DragonEater70}
{Kyoko Kirigiri}
{Clone, Flea The Magician}
{Morning Tweet}
{MegAzumarill}
{imaginality, KawaiiKame}
{Gimli}
{Enchant}

I realize I've too few scumreads. Hopefully will solidify these later. I did like Kawaii this page.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 315, Ranger wrote:
In post 305, KawaiiKame wrote:How do you get reads of everyone page by page? This is genuinely impressive, I hope to be this skilled in time
I've been playing games of werewolf since 2009. I've never stopped. That's 14 years of experience. Most of those were blitzes, too. And EpicMafia. Developing reads quickly was a must. I've slowed down in my old age. :P

Any
reason. A single good post up. A single bad post down. Out of sight out of mind move down. Sucks to let go of correct reads, sucks to change to wrong reads, but the honesty is worth it.

{TemporalLich}
{DragonEater70}
{Kyoko Kirigiri}
{Morning Tweet}
{MegAzumarill}
{Gimli}
{Enchant}

I realize I've too few scumreads. Hopefully will solidify these later. I did like Kawaii this page.
I do wonder why Kawaii is so low, along with Morning.......and I have been lock town apparently, even I would say I haven't been blatant town.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 313, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

cause he voted for you? It's actually a really bad post cause he did not consider solving you at all. This is not a popularity contest

It's pretty obvious we want town players in the nightmare, not just people who are generally better in the game.

And you're really alarming me right now with how you're reacting to this kinda stuff
Why do you say I am not solving them?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 317, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 313, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

Why do you say I am not solving them?
Cause I'm reading your posts and there is nothing about that in there?

You voted for them to be in nightmare because you think they solve better. That is not solving them. Now you might say you are solving them, but just didn't say anything about it. Sure. That won't explain why gimli called it a good post and was not alarmed by how you did it.

Why do you think they are town?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

Any

{TemporalLich}
{DragonEater70}
{Kyoko Kirigiri}
{Morning Tweet}
{MegAzumarill}
{Gimli}
{Enchant}

Kyoko has gone up to me in being town with the pursuit of Gimli

HURT: Rat, Empath, Kyoko, Ranger,Save The Dragons, Temporal Lich , KawaiiKame
Decided to switch out with Enchant, seems to me this is Enchant's town play tho with the meta reads
I'm guessing Tweet is placed 6 since she only has 3 posts, why is Enchant so low to you?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 315, Ranger wrote: Big help: intellectual honesty. Let people move for any reason. Any reason. A single good post up. A single bad post down. Out of sight out of mind move down
Being fluid like this is optimal, being adaptable/flowing like water since the game is always changing, this big help makes so much sense to me, thank you
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 298, TemporalLich wrote: DragonEater70's repeated waffling on whether his vote is serious or not is extremely concerning and definitely unfit for the nightmare
I'm not waffling, I said it was semi rvs from the beginning and people kept questioning it so I had to keep answering. I really don't want to make it a point.

What's making you townread Gimli though?
In post 297, Ranger wrote: Gimli not guaranteed scum, but haven't liked his posts mostly. (Exception was 227, and only there.)
Seconded.

Also @everyone who tr's Botanical Rat and Doctor Drew: care to explain your TR's? I really don't see them.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 314, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: 4 - What is your take on how empath voted enchant. What do you think about the interactions surrounding his vote on enchant
I know this wasn't directed at me, but I just wanna chime in and say I've also taken note of the vote and felt it was a bit scummy, however I didn't feel it was enough to change my read of Empath. But maybe I could've at least questioned it, looking back.
So I would like to direct a question for Empath:
Why did you vote Enchant?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 316, Doctor Drew wrote:

Any

{TemporalLich}
{DragonEater70}
{Kyoko Kirigiri}
{Morning Tweet}
{MegAzumarill}
{Gimli}
{Enchant}

I do wonder why Kawaii is so low, along with Morning.......and I have been lock town apparently, even I would say I haven't been blatant town.
Okay I can kinda see the Doctor Drew tr but I agree that they shouldn't be so high up. Especially because they've done no scum hunting this far, only a bit of mech talk and townhunting.
Botanical Rat
Botanical Rat
he/she | they
Townie
Botanical Rat
he/she | they
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: he/she | they

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by Botanical Rat »

In post 322, DragonEater70 wrote: So I would like to direct a question for Empath:
Why did you vote Enchant?
We can hear his answer, but I feel we've already amply gone there.
In post 129, Empathice wrote: Which means you thought the possibility of it being a RVS vote was enough to warrant mention. AKA you said it could be a RVS vote.

VOTE: Enchant
In post 252, Empathice wrote:
In post 247, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: empath I can't follow your line of thinking

so you think enchant is scummy cause he voted someone for a possible rvs vote while saying it was a bad vote?
I Thought Enchant was scummy because voting Eater for an obvious RVS vote seems ridiculous to me (Although if Eater RVSed someone who was v:la or such that would be a different story.) and they contradicted themselves. Eater seemingly claiming that their vote was not RVS has given me second thoughts.
Enchant did vote you because your vote was bad "even for RVS" (cfr. ), and thereafter said that he did not believe it to be RVS (cfr. , ). I can see why this could ping Empath, introducing an hypotetical scenario while at the same time explicitly excluding it is a kind of behaviour that I think is more likely to come from scum, at least I know that I [bianco] would be more likely to do that as scum.

Your vote being rvs or not should not matter much for this, so I'm actually more interested in the second thoughts
Hydra of biancospino and Radical Rat!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”