Mini Normal 2294: Monkey Business (Endgame)

Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Him

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:56 pm

Post by Comus »

Save the Dragons flips green and you know it.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:13 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1547, geraintm wrote: Someone asks for reads and top 3. i don't want to but i'll do the bare minimum

I've got the player list below and if i have any thoughts i'll stick them next to them

KawaiiKame
Save the Dragons < replacement, did a very long catch up which let them get in loads of reads that never meant anything
geraintm :)
Dionysus < i don't remember them at all. and realise why, they have been replaced but the Page 1 post from mod doesn't show this so i literally have no idea what this slot is doing. must be melanque, but i don't remember their posts either.
Magical Girl
Gimli < people seem to like pushing here
Elsa Jay - was this the one who claimed cop or Enchant?
Comus < i had them as town early doors, but i can't remember why now exactly and i fear i have given them a clean slate for something 50 pages ago
nepenthe - can't remember them at all
Enchant - was this the one who claimed cop or was it elsa? Who ever it was i am giving a slight town lean for being too dumb as scum claim like that
Kokichi Oma
Ausuka < i keep seeing long posts from them which seem argumentative. but i don't know what about
Klick

to vote off - really don't care, but i think comus, gimli & ausuka all talk so much they should not be eliminated because they'll give themselves away at some point if scum.

this is a 62 page day 1....
If you had just written "I haven't read the game" you could have saved yourself a lot of time and it would have said about the same thing
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1542, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 1530, Klick wrote: spend your Mafia time budget solving instead
How do I solve?
Lots of people have lots of different ideas about this and most people aren't great at it. The way I do it is often to try to get a decent understanding of the psychology/socialization of a particular player and specifically how they would choose to play as town, and then use that to judge whether they are town genuinely meeting those expectations, or scum with some other goals in mind.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:13 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1548, Gimli wrote:
In post 1547, geraintm wrote: Someone asks for reads and top 3. i don't want to but i'll do the bare minimum

I've got the player list below and if i have any thoughts i'll stick them next to them

KawaiiKame
Save the Dragons < replacement, did a very long catch up which let them get in loads of reads that never meant anything
Dionysus < i don't remember them at all. and realise why, they have been replaced but the Page 1 post from mod doesn't show this so i literally have no idea what this slot is doing. must be melanque, but i don't remember their posts either.
Magical Girl
Comus < i had them as town early doors, but i can't remember why now exactly and i fear i have given them a clean slate for something 50 pages ago
Enchant - was this the one who claimed cop or was it elsa? Who ever it was i am giving a slight town lean for being too dumb as scum claim like that
Kokichi Oma
Ausuka < i keep seeing long posts from them which seem argumentative. but i don't know what about
Klick

to vote off - really don't care, but i think comus, gimli & ausuka all talk so much they should not be eliminated because they'll give themselves away at some point if scum.

this is a truly awful list
Not sure if you're reading this as an ordered reads list, I don't think it's meant to be that
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:16 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1545, KawaiiKame wrote: Town:
Klick, actively giving reads/feelings, encouraging me to solve, unccd tcv, reads align with mine
Elsa, unccd cop
Comus: Aggressively solving/pursuing who he thinks is scum, pursuits against me + Elsa is anti-town but town should be forgiven w/ anti-town pursuits since lack of knowledge exists until flips
Gimli: Feeling town since the beginning, mainly in attitude-emotional read, I like his pursuit of an STD flip
Magical Girl: Magical Girl's Big Wall places MG in town to me, continuously solving/inquisitive,
In post 960, Magical Girl wrote:
In post 959, Enchant wrote: 1. Gimli is not noob to get cleared for this. Daytalk while need to be confirmed, is mostly status quo.
2. WHERE THE FUCK CHAIN OF YOUR LOGIC, I DON'T EVEN SEE MENTION OF PT.
1. Are you trying to tell me that Gimli put a very subtle thing like that out of nowhere in hope for someone to pick it up can try to clear him for it? “Subtle” and “hoping that someone picks up” are two opposite thing.
2. “Idk if Elsa interacts with a partner like that” = “idk if Elsa blatantly tells her partner that a Townie looks like PR (because scum PT is locked)”
50/50
Ausuka: Hard to read, giving the benefit of the doubt with activity/the last posts I say she leans town in my eyes
gera: Town? Idk
nepe: I like what nepe says, not much to go off of tho in quantity
Kokichi: My read on Kokichi keeps flipping like a pancake, I fos Kokichi emotionally but looking back this isn't enough to be okay with eliminating
Enchant: Absolute chaos, the true embodiment of 50/50, I see Enchant flipping in any/all directions
Menalque: Giving emotional reads against me/Elsa, might be something, might be nothing

Scum Likely:
STD: Pushes against me out of left field with not being inquisitive enough, I'm failing to buy it, it doesn't feel explicitly solving unlike Comus
I believe these reads!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:35 am

Post by Enchant »

I am dumb who we vote
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1553, Klick wrote:
Not sure if you're reading this as an ordered reads list, I don't think it's meant to be that
not the order, just awful list, we're a million pages in and this is what gera has to say.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i'm worried about klick
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Gimli »

I agree with the kawaii's readslist being towny though. you think it's scummy? wanna expand on it?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

kawaii's readlist is pretty safe with no scum slots other than public enemy number 1
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:44 am

Post by geraintm »

KawaiiKame
Magical Girl
Kokichi Oma
Klick

in what way was it awful?
i said at the end 3 players i think shouldn't be eliminated today because they are likely to solve themselves later rather than sooner, and i tried my best with everyone to stick some thoughts on them?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:45 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1551, Ausuka wrote:
If you had just written "I haven't read the game" you could have saved yourself a lot of time and it would have said about the same thing
i tried at the start, but once i mistook one player for another i realised i was not at 100% today and today has truly gone on for way way too long and yeah...ive not read the game much lately, just trying to get vibes and waiting for vote counts :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:46 am

Post by geraintm »

KawaiiKame
Magical Girl
Kokichi Oma
Klick

oh no, it isn't ordered, i just copied the list of names from the first post of the game
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:47 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1556, Gimli wrote:
not the order, just awful list, we're a million pages in and this is what gera has to say.
sorry. but what is there to really go on? i can remember exactly one wagon all game
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1517, Comus wrote:
In post 1504, Gimli wrote: VOTE: std

okay I'm behind it
Remember that Gimli has been 'behind' (read: ahead of) every single push that might go through today. Before replacements, targets all inactives plus enchant and ausuka, but admits pushing ausuka will be too hard. Kokichi has votes? Gimli jumps on that. Klick suddenly susses Enchant and Ausuka? Gimli is sudenly okay with voting out Enchant again. Comus votes Dionysus? Yup, Gimli is happy with that.

Klick wants to kill Save the Dragons? Gimli is 'behind it' while already voting there and having been on Salsabil ever since they left(easy prey. All Gimli's pushes have been easy prey, momentum wise)

But KawaiiKame?

Oh noo...... Gimli might vote there, he says, but ooooh nooo.... never will.
I've seen gimli do this as town too though.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Klick
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:12 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1564, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1517, Comus wrote:
In post 1504, Gimli wrote: VOTE: std

okay I'm behind it
Remember that Gimli has been 'behind' (read: ahead of) every single push that might go through today. Before replacements, targets all inactives plus enchant and ausuka, but admits pushing ausuka will be too hard. Kokichi has votes? Gimli jumps on that. Klick suddenly susses Enchant and Ausuka? Gimli is sudenly okay with voting out Enchant again. Comus votes Dionysus? Yup, Gimli is happy with that.

Klick wants to kill Save the Dragons? Gimli is 'behind it' while already voting there and having been on Salsabil ever since they left(easy prey. All Gimli's pushes have been easy prey, momentum wise)

But KawaiiKame?

Oh noo...... Gimli might vote there, he says, but ooooh nooo.... never will.
I've seen gimli do this as town too though.
Just wanted to say i saw this in post 250/251
In post 250, geraintm wrote:
In post 247, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 244, Elsa Jay wrote: Gimli, why is Kawaii your vote here? I'm trying to see an angle but the posts don't align there at all.
I want to know the same, I feel you attempting to solve the game now
I don't see solves, I see someone desperate to start a wagon

Naughty point for gimli
gimli has had a boner for wagons all game and hasn't stopped.

it is weird how nothing has come of them...town not biting
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Comus »

VOTE: Save the Dragons

I will now show why Gimli is a wolf.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Gimli »

okay.gif
Comus
Comus
Him
Goon
Comus
Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Comus »

You make me yawn
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1518, Comus wrote: Kawaii hasn't tried to solve, once.
seems like a decent reason to vote kawaii to me
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1474, Elsa Jay wrote: That kind of logic almost makes me feel you joined this game specifically to kill me Menal. Bleh.

Doesn't help we have 3 or 4 people here who don't play "normal". What a fun time.
I would never do that, I mostly joined for MG, klick, and ausuka, but you do seem like a solid default vote when there's not something more appealing whispering sweet nothings in my ear

also, tbf, I'm not actually trying to kill u rn
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1480, Ausuka wrote: You said two people were more likely to be scum than town and that is a high level of confidence for *anyone* to have d1 never mind someone who hasn't read the thread. You can't have it both ways
I agree with this and I think this is what's been ehhh for me about klick so far -- not sure I've ever seen him be this confident before as town (certainly not on D1?) but my last experience playing with him was him single-handedly dragging an entire town over the finish line to a win despite their absolute best efforts to throw so: file under "concerned, but would not go after today"
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1485, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1470, Menalque wrote:
In post 1377, Kokichi Oma wrote: KawaiiKame - Prob town
why?
Tone
I cannot express enough how much I hate this answer to questions about prob town people when there is no elaboration

what about his town?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1573, Menalque wrote:
In post 1485, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1470, Menalque wrote:
In post 1377, Kokichi Oma wrote: KawaiiKame - Prob town
why?
Tone
I cannot express enough how much I hate this answer to questions about prob town people when there is no elaboration

what about his tone?
ebwop

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”