DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Catching up from p. 33:
In post 821, Gimli wrote: what we need to talk is about me being in a hood with MT

if MT is town she has no reason to do it
I actually think she does, I see a very good townie reaaon to do it and immediately when ypu mentioned it it seemed like something town!tweet would be the cause of. That's why I also asked in.
I really can't say what the exact townie reason is in this thread but all of our discussion of possibly having scum listening in on the nightmare kinda leads into it.
Also I just realized that on the nightmare PT's opening post there's no list of users with access to the thread as is traditional with PTs, whoch raises the possibility that maybe all scum have access to the nightmare PT but they are just not allowed to talk in it. This is a side tangent, but gives us even more reason to have a hood so we can discuss things privately, basically.
In post 824, Gimli wrote: I think kyoko died because scum was in the hood. there she was really obviously just a townie with a bunch of good ideas and probably reads. I don't think she showed anywhere near that in this thread, so the kill feels like scum had the instinct of making a proper strong player kill on someone who was unlikely to be a doc target. it became a hider target even...
And she also softed mason in the PT and I tend to think that scum thought that we all believed her (I did, at least). So I am definitely with you on scum being able to see the nightmare, but with what I mentioned above there is actually a non-zero possibility that none of the runners were scum.
In post 827, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 776, imaginality wrote:
Spoiler:
From the rules:

There is at least one guaranteed moderator lie present in this game. Your role, alignment, and any abilities you possess will always be truthful. I will never lie to you about what you can do, or who you win with, or if you know anyone else is aligned with you. Anything else in the game could be lied about. The exact things I will lie about have been determined in the review.

@mod: would saying "Last night, I saw in a dream that Save the Dragons could kill another player" be a possible moderator lie or would it fail the "I will never lie to you about what you can do" condition given Save the Dragons is one of the players reading your post?
^ This feels solving town to me
What??? How is that post tangentially related to solving?
SOLVING means "making an effort to find out who is town and who is scum", in other words "working to achieve a clear picture of everyone's role and alignment, thus SOLVING the game".
This post is not solving, it's at best asking a mechanical question and at worst an unwarranted defense of Fenrir (StD).

In post 833, imaginality wrote: If no one is claiming locking MT into the nightmare then chances are it wasn't town who did it. But she was likely to be in it anyway so scum motivation to lock scum MT into it isn't there. So I still think MT more likely town, with scum hoping to cast suspicion on her. I bet some of the push on her today is from scum.
The neighbourhood thing could easily also be scum wanting her to be under more suspicion.

I also like Porkens for town. So of Gimli's options StD and Clone are the two I can see myself voting today.

My question to the mod certainly wasn't a defence of StD and DragonEater painting it as an associative seems like a stretch. We know there are mod lies in this game, understanding what could or couldn't be a lie seems useful to me.

VOTE: Save the Dragons

Overall there's still a lot of stuff up in the air. Hope to find some silent headspace to figure a bit more out today and tonight.
Well I guess Imaginality is NOT aligned with Fenrir?
I am not sure what this means because unlike most of you I actually townread Imaginality's first few posts but then felt they gradually became scummier. I'll look at their ISO shortly. And when I am less tired I might as well see if I can understand Ranger's meta townread on Fenrir.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 837, imaginality wrote: @Kawaii:

Clone doesn't look any better today.

Meg's not posted recently. Depending how today goes they might be a possible lim.

I need to reread the two Es (Enchant, Empathice), I've seen some people suspicious of one or the other but they've blurred together a bit in my mind. I do remember wondering about possible associatives between you and Enchant and TemporalLich but you at least seem towny to me today so I was probably wrong about that.

I'm a bit wary of Gimli's sudden push on Morning Tweet and being so concerned about being in a neighbourhood with her. Seems to me like that should help Gimli read Morning Tweet rather than otherwise. Whereas scum would definitely not want to be in neighbourhoods with players who might be able to read them. So Gimli pushing MT early today does ping me a bit. Along with just now saying he only likes one post in her entire iso when in he was 'still' townreading her - that seems like quite a dramatic shift?
Okay is this a townslip of Imaginality not realizing Enchant was dead?
Or am I misunderstanding what they are saying here? Because I am not sure I even understand what Imaginality is saying here. I am really tired so that might be it.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:32 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 839, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 837, imaginality wrote: I need to reread the two Es (Enchant, Empathice), I've seen some people suspicious of one or the other but they've blurred together a bit in my mind. I do remember wondering about possible associatives between you and Enchant and TemporalLich but you at least seem towny to me today so I was probably wrong about that
Enchant is dead, died in the night w/ Kyoko, you want Empath
Idk about Gimli suddenly pushing Morning Tweet, maybe it's paranoia? If Gimli genuinely fears MT then this makes sense, anything outside of it doesn't to me. Idk what hood means but I assume it's the nightmare, the shift is notable tho
You scumread me yesterday since I was being self-conscious, that's how I am sometimes, fear of failing
I'm down with eliminating Clone, open intent to be inactive, feel meg ghosted but that's usually to things beyond someone's control, so Clone > Meg if I had to choose between the 2
Hood is short for neighborhood. If you are not sure what that is, look up "neighbor" in the wiki (too lazy to do it myself. But basically neighborhood is a provate thread between people that unlike masons or scum, doesn't indicate they are the same alignment.
The nightmare has a PT which is basically a neighborhood, but Gimli is also claiming being part of a neighborhood with MT.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 776, imaginality wrote: From the rules:

There is at least one guaranteed moderator lie present in this game. Your role, alignment, and any abilities you possess will always be truthful. I will never lie to you about what you can do, or who you win with, or if you know anyone else is aligned with you. Anything else in the game could be lied about. The exact things I will lie about have been determined in the review.

@mod: would saying "Last night, I saw in a dream that Save the Dragons could kill another player" be a possible moderator lie or would it fail the "I will never lie to you about what you can do" condition given Save the Dragons is one of the players reading your post?
I just realized that I badly misread the intent of tue question here.
Yeah there's no associative, sorry Imaginality for the weird push.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 868, Empathice wrote: I Do think STD's reaction is +town but I'm not sure what's up with that info being posted SOD though.
What's SOD?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:43 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 876, Empathice wrote: Isn't it ideal to vig Clone and eliminate someone moderately active?
Probably
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 899, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 876, Empathice wrote: Isn't it ideal to vig Clone and eliminate someone moderately active?
Maybe, but it would be a pretty telegraphed shot. Usually vigilantism work better as an ambush

We should probably get Clone while we have him right where we want him
Hmm good point. I guess if we don't vote fenrir we can go Clone.
Still need to do Fenrir's ISO.

In post 898, Morning Tweet wrote: Willing to say imaginality has been consistently keeping up seeming like town to me. I'm not quite willing to bet on it as hard as my other reads

HURT: Drew, TL, Gimli, DragonEater, Kawaii, imaginality, Morning
I like this team.

HURT: Drew, TL, Gimli, DragonEater, Kawaii, imaginality, Morning, Rat

(yes these are 8, obviously only 7 of them will go in but I think any one of the 8 is fine to go in at this stage)
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 901, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 837, imaginality wrote: @Kawaii:

Clone doesn't look any better today.

Meg's not posted recently. Depending how today goes they might be a possible lim.

I need to reread the two Es (Enchant, Empathice), I've seen some people suspicious of one or the other but they've blurred together a bit in my mind. I do remember wondering about possible associatives between you and Enchant and TemporalLich but you at least seem towny to me today so I was probably wrong about that.

I'm a bit wary of Gimli's sudden push on Morning Tweet and being so concerned about being in a neighbourhood with her. Seems to me like that should help Gimli read Morning Tweet rather than otherwise. Whereas scum would definitely not want to be in neighbourhoods with players who might be able to read them. So Gimli pushing MT early today does ping me a bit. Along with just now saying he only likes one post in her entire iso when in he was 'still' townreading her - that seems like quite a dramatic shift?
Okay is this a townslip of Imaginality not realizing Enchant was dead?
Or am I misunderstanding what they are saying here? Because I am not sure I even understand what Imaginality is saying here. I am really tired so that might be it.
it can be a slip but doesnt mean they're town, since enchant didn't die by scum hands (he died cause he prob hid behind kyoko)
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 895, Morning Tweet wrote: Was it my firstp ost
it was #393.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:15 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Once I've got decidueye I'll do a catchup.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:15 am

In post 906, DragonEater70 wrote:
Maybe, but it would be a pretty telegraphed shot. Usually vigilantism work better as an ambush

In post 898, Morning Tweet wrote: Willing to say imaginality has been consistently keeping up seeming like town to me. I'm not quite willing to bet on it as hard as my other reads

I like this team.

(yes these are 8, obviously only 7 of them will go in but I think any one of the 8 is fine to go in at this stage)
For someone who apparently has insight on me your list is lacking.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:38 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 910, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 906, DragonEater70 wrote:

I like this team.

For someone who apparently has insight on me your list is lacking.
Hurt me and I'll hurt you, deal?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:43 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Also I don't have much insight on you except that you are townie by meta.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:00 am

*facepalmheaddesk*

Cool you have absolutely nothing one me whatsoever.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:20 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 887, Empathice wrote: VOTE: Gimli

HURT: Kawaii, MT, TL, Drew, Rat, Imaginality, Empath
I actually missed this, why the hell are you voting Gimli?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:25 am

Aight, I smell something fishy, lets have a look.

Why the nightmare gave porky a gun is beyond me, I'm tempted to call BS personally here.

DragonEater did Kyoko claim anything like mason in the nightmare? Also moderator lies, StD could also be any alignment.

I would sus TL but I don't think TL announces a green here, it's just weird entirely tbh.

Is it bad if I default to Gimli being red here? I'm probably wrong but ya know. The vibes maaaaan the vibes.

Eeeeeeeh...

Gimli, why?

- Tweeties lovely as long as you don't have a cat fursona called Slyvester.

HURT: Flea The Magician, Botanical Rat
In post 800, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 797, Flea The Magician wrote: HURT: Flea The Magician
Can you hurt me and Gimli as well please? I promise I'm town and I believe Gimli's town as well.
lolno.
I'm not touching Gimli with a 10ft barge pole.
And you smell funny.

Kyoko outed her mason buddy in a hood? blegh. Tomorrows death is: The other mason.

- yes... an un CC'd cop in a bastard setup...

- eh, I hate to say it but this is probably the best approach to the day. Clone isn't active, and need gone sooner rather than later.

- Fun fact, I don't believe TL blows a one shot invest N1.

Lets go wiiith....
HURT: Flea, Gimli, Botanical Rat
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Gimli »

so you're scumreading me but you want me in the hood? eh
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Gimli »

of course, I'll take it.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:39 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 915, Flea The Magician wrote: DragonEater did Kyoko claim anything like mason in the nightmare? Also moderator lies, StD could also be any alignment. 759

The softed mason, they also said who their partner is but can't out them because of this:

In post 802, Botanical Rat wrote:
In post 775, DragonEater70 wrote: Honestly I think it's protown to out Kyoko's mason partner because scum already know who it is based on the Kyoko kill.
However I won't do it without consensus from the nightmare runners because I could always be missing something.
Pedit: Flea, I know who's Kyoko's partner so that's who am clearing.
No. While the Kyoko kill is INCREDIBLY concerning, there's a non-zero chance it was just a lucky shot. No reason to hand scum the other one, just in case.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:40 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 915, Flea The Magician wrote: Why the nightmare gave porky a gun is beyond me, I'm tempted to call BS personally here.
Porky says he was trolling, and he doesn't claim gun anymore.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Gimli »

flipping std will get us to know if we can trust or cannot trust or give any weight to the messenger. I suppose we're gonna have that in the following gamedays as well.

the most likely scenario is that this is a town loud? psychologist? whatever TL thinks we have is what we probably have.

so, at the end of the day, maybe killing std is good idea.

std softed that his role makes it okay if he dies. it's possible that he is supersaint, or something? or that his role is potatoes.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:42 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 915, Flea The Magician wrote: I'm not touching Gimli with a 10ft barge pole.
In post 915, Flea The Magician wrote: HURT: Flea, Gimli, Botanical Rat
How come?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:43 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 920, Gimli wrote: flipping std will get us to know if we can trust or cannot trust or give any weight to the messenger. I suppose we're gonna have that in the following gamedays as well.
I don't mind you guys joining me on the Fen wagon so if that's your reasoning for it, go ahead.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Gimli »

I do think std is likely mafia but I always think std is likely mafia, so I'm not trusting myself with it. I'm giving a mechanical argument instead, but I also did case him and I think what I'm saying in my case of him is justifiable.

I'll treat dr drew as locktown given TL's thing.

nobody claimed the kingmake stuff so I'm assuming that's a mafia for now.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:49 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Sorry Flea, I don't know why I got your hopes up (or maybe I do? :twisted:)

Anyway since the discussion doesn't seem to be going anywhere and since nobody seems very interested in a Fenrir lim, and nobody is voting Clone either, I might as well go ahead and make a case for scum Empath.

I did an ISO of them and this is what I came up with:
Their posts feel kinda fake, like theatre, you know? Like,
#84 - you townreading me and BR? Surprised Pikachu face (When they townread BR just a few posts back, mind you).
Then, , 125, 127, 129, , - Engagement with, vote and subsequent unvote on Enchant, all feel like theatre
- "Kyoko might be pocketing Eater", is sooo random and I don't like it.
Questioning whether or not my vote was RVS multiple times was also weird but not necessarily AI. However in context it strengthens my feeling of their posts sounding fake.

Also overall tone of posts (for example, , ) just doesn't feel the same as in 2113 where they were very actively scumhunting. This game they are barely scumreading anyone.
And then there is the thing of them only casting 3 serious votes, two of which being a somewhat scummy wagonning of a wagon that I started (check out Mastin's "butter zone" scum tell). Then voting Gimli with no explanation (yes they have them as a scumlean in the D1 readlist, but the scumlean isn't explained at all).

Another point is that the readlist itself just feels empty of content? Like I honestly don't know what it's trying to achieve, except maybe an excuse to push DD who was being pushed at the time Empath posted the readlist.

VOTE: Empath

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”