ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:13 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Pops wrote:Hey Zazier, what happened to that other avatar you used to have? It was like a blue person, like a blue clown or something, it was really cool. You had it in when you replaced in a newbie game i read. It was my favorite one! *bangs table immaturely*
NG 646? My first game. Not the best game I've played :oops:
Well, that avatar was an 'Ether'-avatar. But many prefered my previous avatar. I couldn't find it, so I have made this my new avatar.

Vote Doc

<3 Korts ;)
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 am

Post by ZazieR »

Doc wrote:(I'm a Korts alt, for reference)
;) <3 Korts :D
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 am

Post by ZazieR »

Blueheaven wrote:i also agree that hp's post are rather town than baddie. hp has played a fair amount of games. If he is baddie, i feel he would be more cautious and ask the mod through pm. If he was a newbie, i would be more suspicious of him.
:shock:
FoS BH

EVIL clown :D
Doc wrote:Who is that guy (Korts) anyway?
He's a very sweet manly guy, who doesn't know how to handle girls ;). He also use some gambles sometimes, which in some games work, but not in all of them :D.
For more information see GTKAS Korts
You can also check his wiki, he even mentions Doc. Perhaps scumbuddies :D?
I hope this has helped you a bit ;).
Doc wrote:Soo, first page of first game as an alt, and already I'm busted...
Weak :D. I expected more from you.
Doc wrote:So, like that Korts guy said, hp actually deserves slight pro-town points for that. Scum don't have any particular motivation to ask that question or at all any question relating MO's.
Agreeing with yourself to make your attack seem stronger. Perhaps I should change that 'manly' part ;).
Sera wrote:We can't have town that fails!
:roll:
IGMEOY

Sera wrote:if there's anyone who has a meta on Korts
Good thing that you're playing with the Korts stalker ;).
Doc wrote:I'm a Korts alt, for reference
Busted ;)
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:05 am

Post by ZazieR »

Let's see. You said something and I gave you a FoS for that. It seems likely that I don't agree with you :roll:
How do you know what hp thinks? Perhaps he wanted to give a good townie impression by asking this. And you describe what you would do as scum. That doesn't mean hp will do the same if he was scum. I don't like this reasoning of yours.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:45 am

Post by ZazieR »

Uhm, Doc? You know that I'm voting you, right? I don't see the use of FoSing someone while I'm voting that same player.

Also, regarding the quote you digress, see ';)' at the end of that part.
Well, you don't have to be scared Doc, as I'm only stalking Korts ;).
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:02 am

Post by ZazieR »

The problem I had with that game was that I was only paying attention to one player. I was way too focused on that player that the last scum just could fly under the radar. That's why I didn't like that game. Luckily, I changed that about me to prevent this in other games. But in my next newbie game, I was attacked for keeping the pool of suspects as big as possible :D.
But thanks for the compliment. Also, you should know that I'm reading one of your NG as well, so you can expect some comments from me after that game has ended ;). Perhaps, I'm stalking more players than only Korts :twisted:

The point is that hp asked a question about the killings. As we have multiple killing factions, it could be that when the dead bodies are found, that they are killed differently. For example:
Pops body was found torn in pieces, while Zazie had a bullet through her chest.

Then the others know that Pops was killed by the Wolfes, while Zazie was killed by the mafia. From that, they can get information.
So hp asked if this was the case. According to some players, this earns him some townie points. As shown, BH said that he thinks that if hp is scum, that he wouldn't ask this question in the game, but he would have PM'ed the mod about it.
To me, that's false logic. That's why I'm attacking him for it.

I hope this has helped you a bit.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:13 am

Post by ZazieR »

Which one? The logic Korts has used or the one of Doc :D?
Doc wrote:So, like that Korts guy said, hp actually deserves slight pro-town points for that. Scum don't have any particular motivation to ask that question or at all any question relating MO's.
'Scum won't ask questions like this as it draws attention upon them.'
'However, they think this as well and therefor ask it.'
'But by thinking this, they won't.'
'I don't agree as...'

And continue as long as you want to.
Your argument why you say he deserves slight pro-town point is a circular argument and is in fact a fallacy. Does this answer your question?

Besides, keep this in mind:
ThAdmiral wrote:note mafia, werewolves and masons can talk during day
They can easily make plans to use during the day and can give eachother hints and tips. I'm sure that that Korts guy would use this to his advantages. But others would probably do that as well.

Are you having alt problems, Korts?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:41 am

Post by ZazieR »

That could be the case, however as the Wolfes and the mafia can talk during the day, there could be someone helping hp. Normally, it would be suspicious if someone defends another player. However, as they can talk during the day, they don't need to defend eachother in the game as they can do it outside.
I don't know most of the players in this game so those two combined will make this game a tough challenge.

But I may still call you Korts, right?

Also, pops why Soveliss?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:53 am

Post by ZazieR »

Then I'll make a list ;). You may pick the one you like the most :D. But remember, I'll call you and that guy Korts with that name in every game, so you are warned :twisted:
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:08 am

Post by ZazieR »

Soveliss wrote:As town it is our task to lynch those that are killing so it makes no difference if its a mafia kill or wolf kill. A kill is a kill.
What does this have to do with hp's question?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:29 am

Post by ZazieR »

It was a random vote. Afterwards I read the whole game again and started to make this part of the discussion. Your's and Doc's responces about hp post stood out.
Soveliss wrote:As town it is our task to lynch those that are killing so it makes no difference if its a mafia kill or wolf kill.
And why would the mafia or the wolfes want to know this?
Seraphim wrote:Pursuing it further or, God forbid, using it as grounds for a lynch is questionable and most likely scummy.
Don't agree with this. The discussion we're having now is based upon hp's question. And why is it scummy to pursue it?
Sekinj wrote:scary, dont' you guys have day jobs?
I'm from a different time zone :D. Your last post was made at 1.31 am ;).
Tenchi wrote:After that one long discussion regarding his ONE post, his resounding absence makes me suspect him. Smells like scum who wants to let other people argue for him/make their associations.

Vote: HP
Don't like this.
FoS Tenchi

Tenchi, you're thoughts about the sides of the hp question please.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:58 am

Post by ZazieR »

Korts, I'll take everything during the RVS to start this game. Even if it's something small, I'll use it as an attack. So yes, at this moment you are one of the players I will look at.
And the list will probably be up tomorrow. Anyone else interested :D?
Doc wrote:I just sit here all day and press refresh every five seconds ;)
I know how this is. Every four seconds to see if someone has posted something useful in one of your games.
Oh wait, you said five seconds. Then I have no idea what you're talking about :).

Actually, I have a life, although it won't be noticed as I'm way too much online here :D.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:05 am

Post by ZazieR »

@Soveliss
The mafia and wolfes are probably already planning who to kill. I've seen one game now in which day talk was allowed for scum and when the quick topics were later revealed, you could see that they discussed everything there. This included who to kill. If we know which of the bad guys killed a certain player we can look for clues. But if we don't know this, it will be much more difficult. For example:

Night one:
Doc killed
Zazie killed

Night two:
Tenchi killed
Pops killed

Night one:
Doc, teared apart.
Zazie, shot by a bullet.

Night two:
Tenchi, teared apart
Pops, shot by a bullet.

Which of these examples will give more clues for town?

Didn't like Tenchi's reason to vote hp, don't like Soveliss's reason to vote Tenchi.
Tenchi wrote:Are you reading everything?
Why are you asking this to Soveliss?
Tenchi wrote:Who says I was targetting him? Parking yes, starting an inquisition on him no. And besides,
if I took my vote off him, then people would ask me why
and I really have no reason to unvote him since I see
no other suspicious behavior
, only certain associations.
Should the bolded matter?
If you don't see any suspicious behaviour, then why did you change your vote?
See the underlined part, explain the 'other'.
Tenchi wrote:No. You're the one who's bandwagonning. Or at least I think so. I'm obviously somebody who can't keep his mouth shut making me an easy lynch.
Normally, I don't believe in OMGUS, but this is OMGUS.
Tenchi wrote:Actually, kinda yes. I usually become scum at most of my games and I am very good at it. When I become town, I get lynched first day or first night most of the time. I went to MafiaScum to hopefully improve my "mad scumhunting skillz".
So if you survive this day and night, you're scum :roll:?
Tenchi wrote:Well, if there was one thing I wanted to learn here in MafiaScum was the thing about trying to not get in the way (which was what I interpreted as "not rocking the boat unnecessarily"), I have never really learned how to do that in a long term game because I'm "impatient" (because I'm so used at being aggressive at my quicker games). If I am to help you guys, I'd rather stand a bit back because, my scumdar needs a LOT of polishing (i.e. half-baked suspicion on Doc). Hopefully I improve as this game goes along.
How do you want to find scum like this? The job of a townie is to try to find scum. Not to protect himself from a lynch. If you have to be lynched for the greater good, then that will be needed. But at least you have tried your best to help us. You, protecting yourself, isn't helping at all. It only draws attention to you. What can the town do with your self-protect posts if you turn up town?
Pops wrote:I'm just concerned that maybe I'm hunting village idiots and not scum.
Uhm...
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:46 am

Post by ZazieR »

Budja wrote:Tenchi is suspicious but lets not over-focus on him. Many people here haven't posted much of substance yet, so their is no need to rush. (not that anyone was rushing :), I am just suggesting we don't)
Why is Tenchi suspicious to you?
Do you think players are over-focussing on him?
Who else do you see as suspicious and why?
Who to you hasn't posted much substance yet? Why didn't you try to let them post more substance? Why does this matter to you?

Tenchi, could you please look at post 116. In one of the quotes, I underlined something. Can you answer the question which belongs to that part?
Is there any reason why you said: 'if I turn up townie'?
Posts in which you defend yourself aren't helpful. It could show us that you are perhaps a mislynch, but there's a chance that you are going to be lynched. If you turn up townie afterwards, then we can't use your thoughts to find scum. But if you make cases in your posts, we can use those perhaps to find scum. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't defend yourself. I'm saying that you may defend yourself, but a case once in awhile or attacks in your posts will be useful later on for town.

Also, Tenchi what was your reason that you thought you were going to be lynched on your birthday?

I also noted that you were defending your actions in previous posts, Tenchi. What happened to those attempts in post 124?

Peter?, are you perhaps interested in telling us who you are as this is your alt? It's not fair as we can't look back for your previous games, while you have them.
If you don't want to tell, then I would like to have a reason.
Peter? wrote:It's doubtful that either of the killing groups will refrain from making a kill, with 3 possible kills every day/night cycle it's far too risky to do so as their whole team can be knocked out overnight.
Can you rephrase this?

Pops, why are you unvoting re-voting Tenchi the whole time?
Can you also mention every comment of P? (Peter?) that you agreed with and why you agreed with those comments.

Sekinj, what in both BH and Tenchi's play do you see as classical newbies? What is different from Pops's play? What do you think of BH and Tenchi?
Also, does this classical newbie play 'defence' of Tenchi still count while he has said that he isn't a newbie?
BH wrote:In my last game, there is one newbie who weveryone thought was extremely scummy, somewhat same playstyle as tenchi but he turned up town.
This doesn't mean that this is the case with Tenchi as well.
And you may mention games that are finished.

Unvote Vote Budja

I really don't like the comments where you want us to look at other players.

FoS Doc

Also my list for your nicknames:
Honey (as I'm apparently your 'sugar')
K-man (how original of me :roll:)
My hungarian boy (Perhaps I can make a song based upon this as well :D)
The <3 doc
There's one more, but you'll find that one out some other time. So this is the mysterious fifth option.

Make your choice :D (I wasn't in a creative mood today :()
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:28 pm

Post by ZazieR »

First of all, Korts I know that those nicnnames were bad. You didn't have to rub that in my face. I have testweek and I'm really stressed right now, so I was surprised that I actually came up with some nicknames.

Back to business.

Soveliss, why would scum say that Tenchi is not a mason? (Warning. This question is only for Soveliss. If you want to reply, you may do so after Soveliss has answered)

Korts, I asked if he was interested in telling us which player P? actually is. If he doesn't want to tell us, he may do so, but I want a reason for that. Besides, why do you actually enter an open game as an alt?

Tenchi, I asked why you thought you were going to be lynched on your birthday? You wren't near a lynch at all. It strikes me as off.
And why was hp's absent suspicious to you?
Tenchi wrote:You need to let me have a life on my birthday. :-p
Sorry, I'm just jealous at everyone who has a life as I spent most of my time here :(.
But Tenchi, who are your top 3 scummiest players so far? I want to see your suspicions for a change. One post without a defend attempt isn't too much to be asked, right ;)?

Budja, are you reading everything?
And what do you mean with this:
Budja wrote:Tenchi making errors all over the place for people to use.
Pops, who are your top 3 scummiest players so far?

Sekinj, you mentioned a 'newbie question' and a 'newbie defence'. Which are they?

I'll look later at the discussion between Pops and Tenchi. Right now, it gives me an headache.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by ZazieR »

EBWOP
Mod:
I don't think Doc voted himself. He has voted for Pops.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:29 am

Post by ZazieR »

That's not an answer to my question. 'Why would scum say that?' is my question.

vote count

popsofctown (4): peter?, soveliss, doc, tenchi
tenchi (2): popsofctown, wall-e
soveliss (1): budja
doc (1): seraphim
budja (1): zazier

not voting: hp[leaves], sekinj, blueheaven
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Sekinj, I work on cases by asking questions. If I don't get my answer, I have to wait till I get before I state my case. And I can if you want refer to an completed game where I did the same, and there's an ongoing game as well.

For those wondering who still have to answer:
Pops
: Can you also mention every comment of P? (Peter?) that you agreed with and why you agreed with those comments.
Budja
: Why is Tenchi suspicious to you?
Do you think players are over-focussing on him?
Who else do you see as suspicious and why?
Who to you hasn't posted much substance yet? Why didn't you try to let them post more substance? Why does this matter to you?

@Pops
'this' refered to the comments made about hp's question.
I said that when I have a vote on someone, that I don't see the need to FoS. So why should I have vored Korts, while he already had my vote?
It was a random vote, but it gained a function after the second read. It seems like you don't think it was a random vote. You can see that I first voted Korts, and a few posts later made the comments about BH and Korts responces.
Doc also asked what I thought of his argument and I gave my reason for it.
And, are you reading this game?
Pops wrote:Unvote Vote Budja
I really don't like the comments where you want us to look at other players.

FoS Doc
No other vote, right? No suspicions about Doc's comment, right? :roll:
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 am

Post by ZazieR »

So, I need to unvote and vote the same player to announce that my random vote has turned into a real vote :roll:?
Also, did you know that you only mentioned BH in your post which holds your 'case' against me? And hp is scummy for not posting much?

So wait, your point that I earn your second place is that I didn't announce that my random vote had turned into a 'real' vote? Is that what your 'case' is all about? And I used it to 'defend' myself with.

Also, how come you attacked Tenchi for doing something you did as well?
You voted Soveliss for being inactive, but when Tenchi votes hp for being inactive you attack him. And guess what. You voted Soveliss the same day that the game started, while Tenchi did it the day afterwards. Any reason why?
And, when I look at your last post, I get the impression that you read my post. Then why still no answer to my question?
When looking through your posts, I also came across the part about Tenchi not being a mason. It seems more like a 'if he's town, it doesn't matter if he's lynched as he's not a mason' comment. This combined with this:
Pops wrote:I'm just concerned that maybe I'm hunting village idiots and not scum.
Gives me the impression that you think he'll turn up town.
Pops wrote:I'm going to reread this thread and pick some other players to question.
What happened to this?

And what's the meaning of this?
Pops wrote: I think he's scum right now, and if he is a mislynch i take whatever responsibility that entails.
If you're town, then how is this helpful?

Really, you're appraoch is starting to bother me.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

Budja, how many votes do you need to get before you start answering my questions?

Pops, if you don't mind I'll react later to your post 198. I'm busy catching up with some games. I hope you don't mind. (Happy B-day and congrats on winning if I'm correct your first game)
Although I'm still waiting on your analysis of P?'s post.

I'm sorry, I will give more comments later. When I see the posts, I'm thinking of what I can say. I know what to say, but every time I try to clearly give my thoughts, I fail. I'll finish my thoughts tomorrow.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:38 am

Post by ZazieR »

hp wrote:Techni, why is it bad to speculate masonry at the time being?
Why is it good to speculate masonry?

Sorry, I went back into my old habit of asking questions. However, I'm not pushy. As CC said, I'm nice :D.

Seraphim has been V/LA for a while. I hope he will post his thoughts soon though.

P?, where are you? Apparently, Pops has asked you something, but you disappeared.
Wall-E wrote:WILL THIS POST GET ME AN EVEN BIGGER FOS?!

I HOPE NOT!!
Please, explain this. Especially the second sentence.
Pops wrote:Remember folks, even if i were 100% scum, there would still be benefit to looking around town before making the lynch, because we can flag people that are suspicious so opposing scum factions can nightkill eachother.
:shock:
FoS Pops

Korts, about this quote:
Doc wrote:Dear Guise. pops is ofcscum. Plz vote him.

Thanks! Much love,

Doc
Since when do you post Xtoxm-style?

I love Tenchi's second part of post 249.

My top 3 scummy players:
1 Budja (tatatadum...)
-Not answering questions aimed at him.
-Voting as Soveliss saw hp's question as scummy (why Soveliss and not somebody else who gave comments about hp's post)
-Comments about over-focusing on Tenchi
-Saying Tenchi is highly scummy, without telling why he thinks this.
-'Keeping friends', better known as not scumhunting. He also gave his 'list' of suspicions once. However, his list had only Soveliss on it as Pops was neutral to him.
-His comments about 'Tencho making errors all over the place'.

2 Pops
-His first questions aimed at Soveliss (see his 3rd post)
-Bckpedalling
-Wanted to explain an unvote if Tenchi was at L-1. (See his 10th post which has to do with his ninth post)
-Still no analysis about what P? has said
-Doing the same of which he accused Tenchi of. (see his 12th post and his 36th post)
-The 'he's not a mason' part
-His post 36 reminds me of FL's post in Mini 646.

3 BH
-His comment about hp's question
-Newbie Defence regarding a newbie in his previous game
-Many times that he was online without posting, and now his 'disappearance'
-Meta defence on himself perhaps?
-His lack of scumhunting

Others who I'd like to see more from:
P?
Seraphim
Budja
hp
Sekinj
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:26 am

Post by ZazieR »

Nope. I want to see what a Budja replacer has to say. I want Budja lynched over Pops at this moment. So for now, my vote will stay.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:29 am

Post by ZazieR »

Still here. I'll try to posts my thoughts about some players soon, but I have to babysit a lot lately. And I'm much more popular than my sister and brother :D.
So it could be that I have less time for mafia due to that.

However, I'm gonna stay with my
Vote Budja
for my reasons already given. I hope we get a replacer soon. Perhaps I should ask my stalker :D.

This was actually more a note to let you guys know that I'll continue playing this game and let you hear my thoughts soon.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

Zazie wrote:-Voting as Soveliss saw hp's question as scummy (why Soveliss and not somebody else who gave comments about hp's post)
He voted Soveliss as Soveliss said that HP's question was scummy. I find that rather odd. But as HP's allignment is now revealed, it isn't a big point against him.
zazie wrote:-'Keeping friends', better known as not scumhunting. He also gave his 'list' of suspicions once. However, his list had only Soveliss on it as Pops was neutral to him.
See 'better known as not scumhunting'. He only mentioned Soveliss on his 'list' of scummy players. And his reason was for vote hopping without reasons. The other player mentioned was neutral. However, before that he FoSed Tenchi and in that same post, he said that Tenchi was making errors all over the game. I will explain why this bothers me later.
And it also caught my attention as he wasn't trying to get Soveliss lynched, the one player he actually found suspicious. That's off to me. It seemed more as if he was following the crowd.
zazie wrote:-His comments about 'Tenchi making errors all over the place'.
He FoSed Tenchi. He also admitted that Tenchi was suspicious to him. If that's the case, then why would you call his actions errors? It gives me the impression that he knows Tenchi's allignment. And I don't see why it's funny.

Wall-E wrote:Zazie and Korts' flirting.
:roll:

Is it me, or does Tenchi like voting players who make a case against him?

Your point about post 315?

Mod did everyone pick up their prod?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:11 am

Post by ZazieR »

Seraphim wrote:I'm picking up my prod. I want to hear from replacements before continuing, however.
Am I the only one who 'likes' Seraphim's contribution so far?
Could you tell us something about your suspicions?

vote count

tenchi (1): wall-e
peter? (1): tenchi

not voting: everyone else
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:57 am

Post by ZazieR »

seraphim wrote:If Budja wasn't getting replaced, I would definitely change my vote to him. His call for a cease-fire seems rather scummy to me. I also just don't like the feel of his posts in general. I guess we'll wait to see what his replacement says, but...

Pops is still probably the lynch for the day, though. His entire mason-hunt reeks, along with his constant revoting really bugs me.

Other than that, though, I really have nothing else to say. Though, if there are any issues you want me to talk about, feel free to post them. This is all based on my quick reread(living the high school high life, woo) that I could squeeze in. So, anything to make my job easier would be nice.
Seraphim wrote:Vote: Wall-E

This argument...arguments like this often kill games like this. However, I am getting more town vibes from StrangerCoug. Also, I had been getting scum vibes from Wall-E even before Day 2. I'm going to do a re-read to see if the facts confirm my gut instinct at the moment.
No sign of Wall-E in his list of suspicions (or at least not note worthy to say) and no scumhunting at all. This deserves an
Unvote Vote Seraphim
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:59 am

Post by ZazieR »

EBWOP
seraphim wrote:If Budja wasn't getting replaced, I would definitely change my vote to him. His call for a cease-fire seems rather scummy to me. I also just don't like the feel of his posts in general. I guess we'll wait to see what his replacement says, but...

Pops is still probably the lynch for the day, though. His entire mason-hunt reeks, along with his constant revoting really bugs me.

Other than that, though, I really have nothing else to say. Though, if there are any issues you want me to talk about, feel free to post them. This is all based on my quick reread(living the high school high life, woo) that I could squeeze in. So, anything to make my job easier would be nice.
Seraphim wrote:Vote: Wall-E

This argument...arguments like this often kill games like this. However, I am getting more town vibes from StrangerCoug. Also, I had been getting scum vibes from Wall-E even before Day 2. I'm going to do a re-read to see if the facts confirm my gut instinct at the moment.
No sign of Wall-E in his list of suspicions (or at least not note worthy to say) and no scumhunting at all. This deserves an
Unvote Vote Seraphim
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”