Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:51 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 23, UNOwen wrote: Yeah sabotaged funding points to Alisae scum sounds good

Mayor Bingle occasionally seems bloodthirsty but I'm not sure that's meaningful.
In post 13, GuiltyLion wrote: my other reason for suspecting Bingle is that he encouraged me to spend as much money as possible tonight and partially fund each PR. I think sabotaging that is a super pro-scum outcome. Whereas LLD explicitly suggested I possibly not fund anyone and just pay back debts.
What's your first reason for suspecting him?
that's poorly phrased due to 7:30am caffeine deprived brain lol, what I meant was "other" in the sense of "another conclusion that I have reached from the sabotage, which is a reason to suspect Bingle" rather than "other" in the sense of "additional reason to suspect Bingle specifically". what I wanted to say was "my other [thought, which is a] reason for suspecting Bingle"

I do have a bunch of small things I suspect about Bingle but I'm fairly waffley on him overall
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I actually think Bingle is like really scummy and Alisae is probably town but my view on the secret powers has always been different to all of yours.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:53 am

But also I had bingle on a team with furtive so I'm... Like in full reset mode.

Here is a question: why would Bingle tell you to do a funding like that and counter it when there are no real doctors left and he knows furtive is town in that world.

It only sells him down the river.

My hesitation on bingle is that it feels like he is being framed.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 27, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Here is a question: why would Bingle tell you to do a funding like that and counter it when there are no real doctors left and he knows furtive is town in that world.
yeah I think this is a good question. Originally I had been thinking town!sheep and Bingle just wanted to get town to waste as much money as possible and reduce the odds of any PR succeeding, which I still think is a decent possible explanation, but if sheep is scum then I feel what you are saying here, it just makes Bingle look bad for not much gain
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:59 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't have a ton of Bingle meta to know what he's capable of as scum but if he's a wolf I'd also be impressed with how he's been able to yo-yo his read on me fairly convincingly, it doesn't feel like he's played with an agenda outside of mechanics talk (which is NAI as town or scum have mech agendas) and that post he had where he talked about his prior pushes being shit and not fully trusting his reads or wanting to lead felt genuine to me
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:59 am

Post by UNOwen »

Does Bingle scum play around the xofelf execution the way he did? That sticks out as pretty townie from him.

I'm not sure what Alisae was trying to achieve with the psychoanalyzing of furtive but it felt very bad.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:05 am

Post by UNOwen »

LLD why did you have Sleepy as town?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:15 am

In post 31, UNOwen wrote: LLD why did you have Sleepy as town?
Gut. Sleepy is a personal friend played with him a lot back in the day. He feels town here to me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:15 am

Plus his cop target feels townie.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Bingle »

Hm. Yeah, I think with the new knowledge that scum have significant non roleblock power this is just a guilty on Ali.

And we do have the chance that my jk still goes through, so it’s not like there’s no doc power here, no matter how unlikely it is.

I think it should be obvious that I’m town here, tbh.

Assuming aliscum I would have to have decided that Ali was worth sacrificing for the AD kill to the point that e shouldn’t even bother faking a different action, then talked you down from limming em, then given a guilty on em once I’d already gone to bat for em all in the name of what? Maybe preventing town from having untrustworthy results in XLO? Does that really sound like a plan scum me comes up with?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:36 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 32, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Gut. Sleepy is a personal friend played with him a lot back in the day. He feels town here to me.
Ok.

Alisae/sheep/kdowns is not implausible I suppose. Sadly I don't feel great about it being that easy though.

kdowns talking about Ali+furtive ganging up on him was fairly sketchy
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:07 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 35, UNOwen wrote: Alisae/sheep/kdowns is not implausible I suppose. Sadly I don't feel great about it being that easy though.
I feel like the whole game I keep talking myself into plausible easy team solves and then we lim the scummiest person in those solves and they flip town

at this point I'm expecting sheep to flip town as a final twist of the knife
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:23 am

In post 36, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 35, UNOwen wrote: Alisae/sheep/kdowns is not implausible I suppose. Sadly I don't feel great about it being that easy though.
I feel like the whole game I keep talking myself into plausible easy team solves and then we lim the scummiest person in those solves and they flip town

at this point I'm expecting sheep to flip town as a final twist of the knife
dude you have no idea how paranoid this statement just made me lmfao

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:09 am

Post by UNOwen »

At least a sheep NK would clarify that things are def very not good, instead of only possibly very not good

173 is an odd take from BloodB0t and could make sense with Datisi as scum
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:20 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 34, Bingle wrote: Assuming aliscum I would have to have decided that Ali was worth sacrificing for the AD kill to the point that e shouldn’t even bother faking a different action, then talked you down from limming em, then given a guilty on em once I’d already gone to bat for em all in the name of what? Maybe preventing town from having untrustworthy results in XLO? Does that really sound like a plan scum me comes up with?
If you remove the bit about you defending Alisae, does this make sense as a plan scum would come up with at all?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:51 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

hi gang
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:51 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

oh man kdowns exists
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:55 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

im sorta vibing with furtive after his death, I feel like it glaringly has to be at least one of SKrew/UNO

agree I think with the conclusions that alisae is just W
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I sort of dislike some of the movement against me?

I feel like there was a general "sheep just POE slots in easily because he hasn't done anything" -> ive been assumed wolf, and I feel like thats a) overall wolf-agenda-driven and b) straight up invalid in some ways, in the face of SK Uno kdowns existing

whereas GL to me is just a villager and GL has identified villagery things Ive done here and there

furtive was villager and likewise fairly easily saw substantial good in me
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 39, UNOwen wrote: If you remove the bit about you defending Alisae, does this make sense as a plan scum would come up with at all?
To me? No. No it does not. That's pretty much WHY I defended Ali yesterday, though. Because I thought the idea that scum would actually fake a doc and then claim to have failed the doc was just ridiculous in the first place, and that it was likely scum had something to deal with a cop and multiple investigations.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:07 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

did we want to coordinate invest pools in here? I think kdowns or Sleepy would make for good cop shots, track or JK should maybe be aimed at a deep wolf candidate. I don't wanna give away who is funded between the JOATs but I trust y'all to not do something ridiculous like JK the cop
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 43, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I feel like there was a general "sheep just POE slots in easily because he hasn't done anything" -> ive been assumed wolf, and I feel like thats a) overall wolf-agenda-driven and b) straight up invalid in some ways, in the face of SK Uno kdowns existing
don't you think it's reasonable for people to be suspicious given that you haven't been all that proactive in steering the town? and in the second part here, are you saying you scumread all three of SK/Uno/kdowns?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:52 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

nah I dont scum read them; I just think the logic is invalid when many peoples' recent play hasn't necessarily steered the town

or like, ive havent been confident enough in a read all game yet to actively impart it on the town, and I think very generally thats not at all wolf indicative whatsoever, maybe it is for a very small subset of players
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:52 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

actually I do happen to think theres some scum in those three but not in a very relevant way
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Bingle »

Cop- Anyone except Alisae
Tracker - Bingle, Unowen, Lady Lambdadelta, sheepsaysmeep
JK - SleepyKrew, Kdowns, GuiltyLion, Alisae

Return to “Completed Game Topics”