Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1315, Kowahbunga wrote: if we end up letting Andante off the hook.
pshhh was I ever really on a hook?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1319, MalcolmTucker wrote: Don't think Ceph seems scummy at all either.
I think you have TMI that Ceph is town, and you being scum also fits with the "ehhh adante is getting scummy..." you're trying to throw enough shade my way to support the lim on me, after you started the game trying to pocket me...
Cause I can definitely point to something scummy ceph did... not that I SR him right now, but to say "not scummy at all" that's a lie..

Call me crazy but I legit think Malcolm is scum here.
VOTE: Malcolm
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1324, Andante wrote:
In post 1321, MalcolmTucker wrote: Scum points added to a slot I was largely townreading.
I mean, shouldn't you be concerned if you don't sr anything I do?
the "throwing scum points at my strong tr" is literally just a way to encourage the wagon on me. This wagon would only need encouraging if a scum buddy had a wagon going their way.. so Skygazer possible partner? cause that wagon started looking semi serious??
(I hope what I'm saying makes sense to someone else)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 175, MalcolmTucker wrote: Early town vibes from both Flavor and Andante.

For some reason I kinda get town feeling from Flavor wanting to hold back on their early read a bit. Scum Flavor typically likes to take control of the game from my experience (I think they state that in their guide), and in a quiet activity game so far it'd be a perfectly early chance for them to create mischief and get a wagon going on a townie if they were scum.

Andante stating they could make a better scumcase on themselves feels townie because I'm not sure it's the type of statement scum wants to be making early in the game unless very confident. It's also a good and clear way of articulating why you think a scumread on you is weak without just looking pissed off at getting scumread.
I think back to this, the early "oh andante town!!!"
like, you don't make early "reads" like this if you aren't SURE.. but now all of a sudden it's like "yeah scum points!!!" like this post is literally Malcolm TRing me for the post that half yall are voting me for... also reading this post screams "I know you're town and here's some BS reasoning to TR you"
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Cephrir »

interesting, bc i think that series of posts was the first time i've ever experienced leaning town on malcolm in any game
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1329, Andante wrote: like, you don't make early "reads" like this if you aren't SURE
?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Andante »

I don't tr it at all. that's malcolm going "I haven't done anything all game, here's posts to make you TR me"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1331, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1329, Andante wrote: like, you don't make early "reads" like this if you aren't SURE
?
Why say "early townlean on andante for this" like, if you're giving a read on me, especially as someone who has played a lot of games with me, you should be fairly confident in it. Like, malcolm has been in a lot of the games I've played.. so to me that post is like "ah easy read! andante town!!"

and now all of a sudden I get scum points for?? what?? like FL literally SRs that post that gave malcolm the early tr on me
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:38 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1325, Andante wrote:
In post 1316, GuyInFreezer wrote: Andante will just kill me if we let her off the hook

…although that is actually a plus
Will I now... did you know it's possible for town to have killing power? :))
If you’re a vig pls shoot me N1
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Andante »

Malcolm is scum. I am confident, locking that in, voting Malcolm till the end of time. I cc whatever malcolm claims. (that last one was a joke)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1334, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1325, Andante wrote:
In post 1316, GuyInFreezer wrote: Andante will just kill me if we let her off the hook

…although that is actually a plus
Will I now... did you know it's possible for town to have killing power? :))
If you’re a vig pls shoot me N1
Sorry Malcolm just stole it, you can have n2
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 1327, Andante wrote:
I think you have TMI that Ceph is town, and you being scum also fits with the "ehhh adante is getting scummy..." you're trying to throw enough shade my way to support the lim on me, after you started the game trying to pocket me...
Cause I can definitely point to something scummy ceph did... not that I SR him right now, but to say "not scummy at all" that's a lie..

This is the kind of shit that's keeping us from doing anything productive this game. Every other day someone like Andate just randomly decides to go after someone completely different based on a conditation scumread.

Malcom's interaction with Cephir only looks scummy if Cephir is scum. Why try to start a nonsenical wagon on someone under no suspicion based on a scumread that's conditional on one of the major wagons being scum? Just vote for Cephir?

TBH I'm not sure how this kind of activity is that benefical if Andate were scum, so to me it reads as anti-town behavior that's not all that alignment indicative.

This day desperately needs to end. We are not learning anything productive by going in circles. For my money Hu is the best bet of people on the board. But stop throwing around random spaghetti at people for whom there is zero chance of a wagon happening this day. Based on how the day/night goes down we can re-assess. But this is counterproductive.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1333, Andante wrote:
In post 1331, Cephrir wrote:
?
Why say "early townlean on andante for this" like, if you're giving a read on me, especially as someone who has played a lot of games with me, you should be fairly confident in it. Like, malcolm has been in a lot of the games I've played.. so to me that post is like "ah easy read! andante town!!"

and now all of a sudden I get scum points for?? what?? like FL literally SRs that post that gave malcolm the early tr on me
i think people might give out reads a lil more freely than you think sometimes
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1337, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 1327, Andante wrote:

This is the kind of shit that's keeping us from doing anything productive this game. Every other day someone like Andate just randomly decides to go after someone completely different based on a conditation scumread.

Malcom's interaction with Cephir only looks scummy if Cephir is scum. Why try to start a nonsenical wagon on someone under no suspicion based on a scumread that's conditional on one of the major wagons being scum? Just vote for Cephir?

TBH I'm not sure how this kind of activity is that benefical if Andate were scum, so to me it reads as anti-town behavior that's not all that alignment indicative.

This day desperately needs to end. We are not learning anything productive by going in circles. For my money Hu is the best bet of people on the board. But stop throwing around random spaghetti at people for whom there is zero chance of a wagon happening this day. Based on how the day/night goes down we can re-assess. But this is counterproductive.
i suspect she would disagree with you about paragraph 2. people can have different opinions

the day does need to end tho, ideally before i lose my mind again
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: skygazer
end day plz
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 1188, Venmar wrote: NJAC's comment towards Kitty's keyboard thing is probably just dumb and NAI y'all should chill

In post 1158, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 1147, Venmar wrote: Bub really do be just looking for the most viable wagon like a moth attracted to blood, it's pattern I've noticed most of the time when he pops in to post.

Cephrir's frustration over how he's being read by some players also seems quite genuine to me but idk if it's AI yet...
I've been very consistent with my reads. CKD is likely scum and got off easy for some reason despite a super sketchy claim, and Hu has been my main number 2 read since the middle of the day. The other wagons on scummy players I could be persuaded to jump on if we come to a time crunch because not limming D-1 is a failure, but, unlike a huge number of slippery folks here, I've actually been consistent in my reads.

If you want to go after someone who's constantly jumped to popular wagons, look at Hu. Maybe Cephir as well who constantly seems to complain about how everyone looks vaguely scummy but has never actually pushed anyone.

In post 1151, Venmar wrote:
In post 1140, Bub Bidderskins wrote: It's not like I've got a super strong town read on them or anything, and I am willing to be persuaded of that slot's scumminess, but I have not seen anything resembling a case against them in the slightest. It's just a bunch of massively low-effort bs about how they look scummy without any analysis or argument of how their play is scummy at all.
Putting in this much effort to discredit/scrutinize the wagon on the Glitch/Enchant slot (on numerous occasions) despite not strongly town reading them also just feels off to me... especially since Enchant isn't a leading wagon atm.
It's because I'm legitimately confused about the Glitch/Enchant scumread. It just seemed like it came out of nowhere and nobody every explained it. Like all the lurkers I get. Andante I get because she's been super slippery and jumping all over the place. Greeting even I get because they haven't contributed much but keep popping in with pretty low effort posts. But Glitch seemed like they put in effort but didn't have the time IRL. I didn't understand why people thought Glitch's posting style was scummy but haven't batted an eye at all the one-sentence semi-spam posts that do nothing to advance the game state.

Ceph and to a lesser extent Hu are people I scumread or have scumread so I have looked at them, you've just been one of the most willing players to change your vote to accommodate a larger wagon and it'd come with you popping in just to say you're looking to support a more viable wagon. Consistency or not the willingness to flip flop on your priority just reads off to me.

Re: Glitch/Enchant, where do you read the slot currently? Are they a solid town read for you?
At this point I'd say my read on them is slightly town, but mainly because they've been on the recieving end of some incredibly dumb pushes that are completely vapid. My read of them will shift depending on if the likes of Cephir/Andante/Kitty are scum or not. It's not that Glitch/Enchant have been especially townie, but the case against them is so dumb and devoid of evidence that it makes me think they're town being pushed by scum.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1341, Bub Bidderskins wrote: My read of them will shift depending on if the likes of Cephir/Andante/Kitty are scum or not.
Easy, I'm not scum.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1322, MalcolmTucker wrote: I see no reason for this wagon on NJAC to have been dropped. Nothing has fundamentally changed about their play since it first formed, they remain fairly quiet and cautious in their play in a way I find believable in scum, and I don't think all that many people have particularly moved their read on the slot? That it was so close to working out and yet seems to have faded away seems suspicious to me, don't like it at all.

The vote on Skygazer isn't great either given that wagon has sort of popped up out of nowhere.

VOTE: NJAC
That vote isn't happening today. What do you think about venmar though?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1343, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1322, MalcolmTucker wrote: I see no reason for this wagon on NJAC to have been dropped. Nothing has fundamentally changed about their play since it first formed, they remain fairly quiet and cautious in their play in a way I find believable in scum, and I don't think all that many people have particularly moved their read on the slot? That it was so close to working out and yet seems to have faded away seems suspicious to me, don't like it at all.

The vote on Skygazer isn't great either given that wagon has sort of popped up out of nowhere.

VOTE: NJAC
That vote isn't happening today. What do you think about venmar though?
Malcolm is scum with Skygazer
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1322, MalcolmTucker wrote: The vote on Skygazer isn't great either given that wagon has sort of popped up out of nowhere.
Also I'd like to point out Malcolm says that wagon came from no where... yet doesn't adress how my wagon came from no where..

Malcolm + Skygazer are partners
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1335, Andante wrote: Malcolm is scum. I am confident, locking that in, voting Malcolm till the end of time. I cc whatever malcolm claims. (that last one was a joke)
I wish I could have the confidence you have in your scumreads that I'd have in mine
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Andante »

like skygazer cares more about "haha I got to beetle juice!!!" than doing literally anything, like why are you concerned about this wagon unless... oh wait, partners
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1346, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1335, Andante wrote: Malcolm is scum. I am confident, locking that in, voting Malcolm till the end of time. I cc whatever malcolm claims. (that last one was a joke)
I wish I could have the confidence you have in your scumreads that I'd have in mine
I mean it all makes perfect sense, I'm trying to explain it for yall. Malcolm and Skygazer are buddies... litterally why Malcolm was sending shade my way and distracting with a NJAC vote.

NJAC probably town cause of this
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I'm fine with sky but I still think venmar is scum
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Andante »

gut says FL is also scum with Malcolm+Skygazer, but I'm not as confident on that one yet.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”