Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Game over)

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3521, GrandpaMo wrote: we keep going back in circles. can we just stop. my head hurts
Look at my night action posts, and once you get it get it, we can stop.

I think it's super important, and I understand it's hard to get.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3524, Klickwork wrote: PB can just track GiF
I'm good with this.

GIF should always be targeting PB tonight too with a doctor.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3522, hebichan wrote:
In post 1368, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1365, Klickwork wrote: I feel like the elim today should always just be either Furtive or BlueSnek tbh

I’m with it. Blue might be a better elim since if Furtive ends up being town, Blue’s dead anyways, which makes a few rough days if Blue is also town.

I don’t care which. I lean scum on Furtive more than Blue, but can’t say I’m overly confident on either of those
blue
In post 1375, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1370, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1366, Flavor Leaf wrote: Scum are going to start having to deal with Klick-Fire-Flavor trio sooner rather than later.

If one of them are scum, I’d eventually start to realize it as the game went on, and I’m sure they have precautions with me, but we catch a scum or 2, I’m not worried we can’t successfully town block.
Your confidence seems weird here
Not gonna lie, I’m a pretty confident guy.

I’m confident that if I’m wrong on one of Klick/Firebringer, they know they’ll have to take me out eventually too, and vice versa.

I don’t mind actively tying myself to them because I’m generally on board with what they’re saying lately, and if they’re scum, I’ll start to feel the buoy we’ve set sink as time goes on.

And if we are all town, scum are going to have to intervene.
In post 1416, Flavor Leaf wrote: I'm down for an IceDragon claim, tbh
In post 1665, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1631, furtiveglance wrote: Can everyone just post their no.1 scumread at this time, excepting Drew and Klickwork if possible

Pink Ball
In post 1667, Flavor Leaf wrote: Not interested in going after Klick here in the slightest.

I'd lean over DD there, and even then, I'm leaning it to be T/T.
In post 1761, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1759, Klickwork wrote: FL if Drew is honest about his role, why did he visit ranger?
why would he say that as scum?

could be scum mess up, but like it requires him to make a weird choice either way. i almost see it like a bigger blunder if he is scum.
In post 1778, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1774, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1771, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1770, Firebringer wrote: if the game was that easy, i don't know why u/me and ali are all alive still.
i mean i guess ali alive because frame but still....
i think scum could have killed Ice because they thought maybe Alisae was a 3rd party or Ice got a false guilty with the potential to get guilties other wise, and killed Ice could have framed a TownKlick.

I don't necessarily agree that it's an easy solve. We earned some of these town reads if they are real.

Kokichi was a good no-info kill Night 1 since we were on the wrong track from a hard push on Imaginality.
icetargeted furitive

ice fake guilty klick yesterday
In post 1922, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1915, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1905, Flavor Leaf wrote: And look at that misrep by saying I did nothing day 1. I actively said the opposite but in a way where people could think I was doing nothing.

Grandpa grasping at straws hard right now.

I might not be 100% correct on scum team, but it's clear to me I've caught some in my net on entirely the reaction I've gotten since.

Hebichan is a possible bus on Drew who they think could be going down imo.
i also told u that i agreed with ur gif read and i like ur hebichan read too
I understand. But you gotta see from my pov why I wouldn't necessarily like that. I don't 100% expect to be right, and if anything, I expect to be wrong. So it feels like conditioning when you do something like that. Like hmm, is Grandpa scum trying to reward me for a wrong read, throw me off to distance, stuff like that.

It's juicy stuff to analyze as the game goes on, though, so keep it going. It will help you get town read in the long run, but it's not town indicatve atm. it could be, though, later
In post 1941, Flavor Leaf wrote: Oh, i keep forgetting the tracker thing with Drew.

Hebi looks like a low momentum shifting bus on Drew if I'm being perfectly honest.
In post 1961, Flavor Leaf wrote: Drew/Furtive/Gif makes so much sense right now.
In post 2265, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2259, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 2257, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2105, Frozen Angel wrote: Doctor Drew (7)[Elimination]: Ranger, Flavor Leaf, hebichan, Klickwork, Enchant, Pink Ball, GrandpaMo
Klickwork (1):
Doctor Drew

Not Voting (4):
furtiveglance
, Firebringer, GuyInFreezer, KawaiiKame
and yet, 2 scum on the wagon is confusing for people.

ha
never said it was confusing

i rather highlight flavor leaf
, hebichan, klick and enchant those 4. and two of them are scum
this is what I mean by conditioning.

First of all, the highlight is coming from my POV, and now they're trying to argue that my thing would have been better with me in it.

Go check the read he had on me end of day yesterday. That does not fit.

When you treat them townie, they're happy with you, when you treat them scummy, they take an L.

It's different than a normal town reaction, it's almost immediate change, like a pet spray bottle. This is how I caught Catboi last year to a smaller scale.
In post 2271, Flavor Leaf wrote: Look at Grandpa's post this page. He's doing scum damage control, and he was trying to control this game and get us set on where we ended at the end of the day reads wise to power through a day and consider this 'auto'.
In post 2600, Flavor Leaf wrote: Okay, my big reason for not trusting Pink Ball here:

I used my Magical Fog last night. Pink couldn't have seen Klickwork targeting me.
In post 3018, Flavor Leaf wrote: Ranger and Grandpa are also both looking town to me on a posts level.

UNVOTE: Ranger

GIF/Pink I can't see as scum right now.

Enchant, Kawaii slot, Klick is probably just the scum team.

Firebringer I'm 50/50.

thios progression on grandpa seems weird to me. Why did you move grandpa from your biggest scumread to basically confirmed town? There's no real mechanical reason. I don't see much of a post change in the meantime..

But what's interesting to me here is FL has caught pink in a lie as well. Once time is weird, two times is scum, no?

FL, you and I both saw PB lie so why can't you see them as sum in your later read list?

i have to assume we share an alignment here based off us both having a similar thing happen with PB claiming tracking.
[/quote]

hebichan, the amount of times flavor leaf has changed their reads is crazy.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

i fuckedup thespoiler
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 3526, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I'm good with this.

Exactly
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Klickwork »

GiF on PB
Grandpa on GiF
PB on GiF

Kawaii on Me

Any other actions or can we end the day
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3523, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3518, GuyInFreezer wrote: Anyway I'm conceding the whole shenanigan about FL redirecting poison.
I got a confirmation that if ID's poison is redirected by human nexus it would count as blood art.
So 'TownRanger does not = ScumFlavor' Is the concession acceptance?

Like, I'm fine if you scum read me after a town ranger flip, just that confirmed ness of it all had to be shut down.

I even think Ranger's probs scum.
I no longer have a reason to think you used your ability at N2 so
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3525, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3521, GrandpaMo wrote: we keep going back in circles. can we just stop. my head hurts
Look at my night action posts, and once you get it get it, we can stop.

I think it's super important, and I understand it's hard to get.
isnt a scum kill now more beneficial? wouldnt it be beneficial to see scum kill any of us here? if scum kills anyone here, scum is bound to be found
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 3530, Klickwork wrote: GiF on PB
Grandpa on GiF
PB on GiF

Kawaii on Me

I NUKE ENCHANT
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Klickwork »

GiF on PB
Grandpa on GiF
PB on GiF
Firebringer Nukes Enchant
Kawaii on Me

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3464, hebichan wrote:
In post 3458, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3413, hebichan wrote:
In post 3406, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3403, hebichan wrote:
In post 3398, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3394, hebichan wrote:
In post 3387, Pink Ball wrote: hebi you’re not doing anything good for your team, town or scum
Pink, I really don't want to hear it regardless of your alignment.

I get I'm bad, I took a 4 year break from this site cause in bad. But you're scum
I’m not calling you bad, I’m saying you’re not really contributing and at this point it just looks like you’re either self loathing or being pity
How am I not contributing? I'm pointing out that you and I can not possibly be aligned mechanically.
You said I was your biggest townread and as soon as someone suggested that you could be scum you started flailing and went back to something that we were past through it, making this whole scene about you and how terrible you feel and how bad you are at mafia.

That’s not contributing.
I can't deny that I'm being weird and irrational but I just don't feel right voting ranger here when I know you can't be telling the truth.
You knew I couldn’t be telling the truth when you called me your biggest townread hebi
No I didn't. I was assuming klick was going to be claiming and unblockable role or something.
In post 3023, hebichan wrote:
In post 3019, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3016, hebichan wrote: Actually kawaii slot is possible scum considering how town the active posters feel in general.

Firebringer could have also submitted kill last night and honestly has a NAI iso overall.
@Hebi - I've been actively defending you why am I possible scum now :lol: Makes no sense for me to push you as probably not lying, and take you out of my scum pools. If you look at one of the fade orders I did earlier, you werent even in it.
Um that's a fair point but I just want to leave my options open.

I dislike being pocketed and GIF and Pink are basically conftown. So there's like weird options around. Also I kinda forgot half the players still alive atm and I guess I'm doing an activity bias thing. Rereading a few things snd looking at player list...

It's like

Gif, Pink
FL
Grandpa
Firebringer, klick
Enchant, kawaii

And ranger us off in a bubble for townpisting but being targeted by scum with a positive ability.
Yes you did
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3534, Klickwork wrote: GiF on PB
Grandpa on GiF
PB on GiF
Firebringer Nukes Enchant
Kawaii on Me

u forogt hebichs action
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Hebichan - I have kind of a soul read on you and Grandpa. Grandpa and I have been through the thick of it.

You, idk, you pocket me with Snivy, and I really don't see you lying here. There's a chance Pink Ball is power scumming it, which in that scenario, Pink Ball/GIF scum team sucks here, but I think Pink Ball moving away from the 1v1 with Klick is townie ish.

@Grandpa - I may change a lot, but at least you know I'm playing off the tip of my hat and not prepping/planning anything. If you ever see scumMe, sometimes I actively have to try to not be so concise and perfect with my reads.
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Klickwork »

I don't want Hebi to hammer
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

oh yea forogto they need blood for htat
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 3537, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Hebichan - I have kind of a soul read on you and Grandpa. Grandpa and I have been through the thick of it.
oh we sure damn have . ima tell u rn once game is over, i need ur help haha
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

No objections on action I guess. I knew someone would eventually bring up possibility of me being a poisoner anyway. I hoped not because it would delay a night of PB potentially catching nightkill, but hey.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 700, Ranger wrote: 10 new pages to read, tomorrow when I'm less tired I'll review. I did see we're wagoning though.
VOTE: imaginality
In post 1048, Ranger wrote: Hello,
I have a soft-guilty on BlueSnakelet.

VOTE: BlueSnakelet

I can claim the details if need be.
In post 1990, Ranger wrote:
In post 1981, GuyInFreezer wrote:Am I the only one who is scared of scum poisoner meaning extra deaths?
If they poison people we wanted dead anyway, let them. We'll eliminate them when we've a need to.
Worst case scenario: Drew town, furtive town, scum nightkill N3, we go into D4 with 9 alive.
Given this was a 17 player game, shouldn't be 5 groupscum, so we shouldn't lose even in the worst-case scenario. The poisoner might condemn a player; we've potentially two chances (lim+redirected-nk) to deal with them if so.
In post 2168, Ranger wrote: Hello,
I redirected hebican to Enchant last night
Tbh I thought hebichan was a good player to redirect but I lacked ideas on who to redirect towards.
I figured Enchant would be a good choice.
In post 2180, Ranger wrote:
In post 2158, GrandpaMo wrote:@ranger pls out ur redirects
N1: BlueSnakelet to Black (submitted while Black was Black, before Black became Empathice).
N2: Pink Ball to Flavor Leaf.
N3: hebichan to Enchant.
In post 2284, Ranger wrote:
In post 2267, hebichan wrote:As a demon, I get pms tracking blood every night. They have coincided with flips, and no one used blood before night 3. Blood count was 1, 4, 6, 1
That is a personal blood tracker, not a blood tracker for everyone.

UNVOTE: hebichan

I also got an answer from the mod, using an example of busdriver.

Busdriver is higher in NAR so would be first. If my action happened first for any reason, I'd cancel the busdrive.

As in, if I targeted player B(usdrive) and redirected them to player E, and player B busdrove C and D, the busdrive would come first by default;
If I were hastened, the busdrive would fail because player B would be busdriving player E to player E.

If the logic holds, per hebichan's claim, I
think
her claim's true now.

is a townslip, and by mechanics I believe her role comes first.
In post 3245, Ranger wrote: I'd like to specify I'll not be truly around for another 3-6 hours or so. I've a
momentary
window to share this, not a dedicated bloc of time.

I thought about my reads and
tentatively
, this is where I'm at:

(NOTE: 3p not factored in. This is purely for scum; any 3p are essentially considered town for the purpose of this list.)

{Pink Ball, GuyInFreezer}
{Klickwork, hebichan, Enchant}
{Firebringer}
{KawaiiKame}
{GrandpaMo}
{Flavor Leaf}

I very strongly believe Pink Ball to be town by both claim and role. His claimed role fits perfectly since a human tracker would need either scent (Tanjiro, who flipped with a different power), hearing (Zenitsu, who flipped with a different power; Tengen Uzui), or touch (Inosuke, with Beast Breathing, Seventh Form, Spacial Awareness).
The discarded power perfectly fits Enmu's power. I knew flavor-wise Enmu would either be a commuter/BP (because of merging with a train), or a roleblocker due to Enmu's power to put players to sleep. Selecting the tracker over the roleblocker is +town.
Seeing his stances, it's clear he thought he had genuine guilties.

I strongly believe GuyInFreezer is town by play. I don't see him having claimed flavor from a skim (I'll review), so that aspect's hard to verify. The choice of doctor fits, and the targets were good ones. GIF has been consistently solving in ways I find incredibly +town.

Klickwork I believe has a genuine result, and I genuinely believe they think it was a guilty. I realize they
could
have bussed; play-wise I don't think they did. Their interaction is believable and role-wise I buy it. Daki's demon art involved using her ribbons to create a network of information throughout the entire town, tracking movements similarly to how Inosuke does. An effectively passive demon art fits. In the rare instances Daki gets her head cut off (she can slay Hashira on her own), Ume comes out to avenge her (Vengeful) and cuts her would-be slayer down. Ume is notably the stronger of the two and only comes out late, so summoning him naturally would be expensive. Once he comes out, Daki doesn't use her ribbons anymore, so I buy the track being disabled.

Enchant
might
be a 3p, but he's certainly not scum. Since he's
either
town or 3p, regardless he's not someone I'd recommend voting out any time soon. I've seen Enchant react to guilties and he genuinely believes the guilty. He's not faking his belief I'm scum, which makes him town (or effectively so).

hebichan is purely for a townslip:
In post 1, Frozen Angel wrote:3.2. Demons earn blood for each death in-game (elimination or kills). If they are directly involved with the kill they earn 1 extra blood (if they hammer the elimination or they do the killing).
3.3. Blood demon arts cost a certain amount of blood to be cast. The entire blood reserve of the demon gets zeroed after casting a blood demon art.
In post 2267, hebichan wrote:
In post 2261, Ranger wrote:
In post 2230, hebichan wrote:Maybe it's a thing about choosing slayer, you don't need blood but your ability is weaker overall.
I don't recall claiming slayer.

I even specified I discarded the role which very clearly has a breathing technique.

What leads you to believe I am one? I've acted every night, sure; I've also been on every elimination.
Why is your conclusion I'm a slayer with a 1-cost breathing technique, rather than a demon with a cheap repeatable demon art?
As a demon, I get pms tracking blood every night.

They have coincided with flips, and no one used blood before night 3.

Blood count was 1, 4, 6, 1
hebichan had a fundamental misunderstanding of blood mechanics. The
only
way she would genuinely make this mistake as scum is if she were on the scumteam and the entire scumteam was human.

I don't believe the mistake was faked. hebichan assumed I am human through a wrong mechanic; that's not something scum would go out of their way to invent.
Ergo, with her genuinely having made a mechanics mistake, she couldn't have had a scumteam to compare notes on demon arts about.

She can be 3p, she can be scum on a team entirely comprised of humans. She cannot be scum if there's a demon on the scumteam.

I'd strongly recommend avoiding eliminations on the top five.

The bottom four logically should contain the remaining scum.

I believe if there was a foiled kill via protection it was either on Pink Ball or Firebringer, which is why Firebringer is on the top.
I believe there's a decent chance GrandpaMo was the killer and failed thanks to hebichan.
I believe FlavorLeaf is the most likely reason for the night shenanigans being what they have been.

None of these are definitive. I feel my PoE is good.

I intend to explain these reads in further detail, as well as review every aspect of them, in approximately 4 hours.
Like, mechanically...if what I said before was a town slip, Ranger not understanding how the role priority worked was also a townslip. They've been reading pages and commenting on reads pretty often and their reads more importantly have been freaking awful.

I haven't seen a justified reason to flip this slot other than GIF claiming a soft guilty there. I don't think this is a super towny slot but I think the haste to flip it has been super weird.

Ranger has barely posted at all, or interacted with anyone. Maybe they're pocketing me with the defense of me...but why sheep me when Iam being sused by everyone. I still don't hate flipping ranger but it's not as bad as people seem to be saying here.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

yo FL where at with ur solve atm
cause i feel if Grandpa is town here i think im being pocketed somewhere
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Klickwork »

Great if there are no objections lets put some votes down
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Klickwork »

maybe end the day
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm good with this.

Gif is town, I’m not investigating them. I won’t get leashed with an investigative role in a role madness game
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 3537, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Hebichan - I have kind of a soul read on you and Grandpa. Grandpa and I have been through the thick of it.

You, idk, you pocket me with Snivy, and I really don't see you lying here. There's a chance Pink Ball is power scumming it, which in that scenario, Pink Ball/GIF scum team sucks here, but I think Pink Ball moving away from the 1v1 with Klick is townie ish.

@Grandpa - I may change a lot, but at least you know I'm playing off the tip of my hat and not prepping/planning anything. If you ever see scumMe, sometimes I actively have to try to not be so concise and perfect with my reads.
OKay, but you and I both have counterclaims on PB, why would we back down on that?

Like, I'm calm now but also this still doesn't pass the sniff test right?
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 3546, Pink Ball wrote:
I'm good with this.

Gif is town, I’m not investigating them. I won’t get leashed with an investigative role in a role madness game
who is the poisoner
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Claimed hoomans
Me

PB

FL

Ranger

Enchant
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”