Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Skygazer »

especially when his partner is bulletproof and has a 1-shot invest

but i mean there is a world in which he did it to distance and it kind of spiraled i suppose
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by NJAC »

In post 2543, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2527, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2523, Venmar wrote: All I'll say for now is that NJAC visited me last night with a loud action
In post 2392, NJAC wrote: VOTE: Venmar

Gut feeling
dont have to tell me twice.

Vote Venmar
what am I missing here? Why isnt this getting more action? I thought this was pointing a direction, but then a see this...
In post 2533, NJAC wrote:
In post 2524, Venmar wrote: Actually I don't feel like reading 30 pages can someone just loop me in or point to things I should care about
I think you shouldn't be lazy, if you're interested in doing some scumhunt you should go and read, and come back with good content.
this doesnt feel like someone who knows something. This feels like someone asking someone to do something so they will provide content (essentially scum hunting).

NJAC, is my vote in the right place?
Yes, I think it's useful where it is.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2569, Skygazer wrote: "lets not push people to claim guys"

*pushes to out PRs*
You were hammer range. That’s the time for you to claim. Me doing that helped you out tbh.

And yeah, if I were scum, Kitty never dies yesterday, and it makes no sense to stick on VT Andante all day instead of going for claims.

Watch what I do, not what I say
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Skygazer - I’m also super anti bus if you remember, and go on limbs to defend my buddies when I’m scum.

Yes, I’ve had some epic busses in the past, but this was definitely not an epic bus if I were scum here.

I also have repeatedly defended you. You could say that’s me trying to pocket you.

But you were an easy easy counterwagon and we’re literally in hammer range if you count Enchant/Kowa’s willingness to vote.

Enchant made a post where they said “use claim to power will”. If you look at my response to him, I specifically stated I have never once said that. That’s true. I have never once said it. Enchant was also correct.

I was doing the same thing with you. Trying to use your claim to power my will. Does this make sense?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You were E-3 with a chaotic voting patterns, and you saw how fast Kitty went, right? You only needed 1 vote to put you into Enchant/Kowa end day hammer range.

I feel it’s pretty cut and dry tbh.

I ask for you to move past it please
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If you want to scum read me for other reasons, sure, even use that as an additional whipped cream, but please move past that section for your basis of the read on the slot.

Don’t let Flavor Fever hit you like that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My slot should become obvious as heck as the game goes on, and I generally eat night kills anyways.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@STD - You and I haven’t interacted much this game.

Let’s.

I believe you’re the one playing in this game who has most recently played with ScumMe, albeit my last game was over a year ago.

You and good ol Enchant, a dream scum partner for me.

I don’t have a strong read on you one way or another. I think your vote is one of the scummiest on the wagon, but like I said before, it makes sense if you are town, and was a good vote.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Skygazer »

@flavor: like i said, i dont rlly think youd bus here. beyond you asking me to claim, i view asking a mason to out as antitown but its also kind of one of those things thats so antitown scum would be cautious of doing that? idk
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Malcolm/Bub/Venmar - I haven’t interacted with you 3 directly that much either, but I have been generally vibing with you 3.

@Venmar - While I have been vibing, i think the pressure on you here is fine, and I’m interested in seeing you in this position still.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Skygazer »

im gonna try to do some iso diving 2morrow
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2584, Skygazer wrote: @flavor: like i said, i dont rlly think youd bus here. beyond you asking me to claim, i view asking a mason to out as antitown but its also kind of one of those things thats so antitown scum would be cautious of doing that? idk
Gimli did it too.

But yeah, that’s a MaFilosophy difference thing.

I’m more indifferent to it than I think Gimli is. My thought process for it is it would be nice to not have to have that ‘what if’ factor of Greeting, and it narrows down the POE hard, but like I said before, it’ll solve itself eventually.

We’re level 2, and we need to fight the same creatures that’s stats are just boosted to level 5, but I already know how to beat it, but I can’t enter the battle screen yet.

My no claim policy legit only takes place in that exact instance where Day 1 was almost done, and we had a large wagon on the only claim and it was VT.

It’s how I caught Tchill years back, and I do it every time in that sense.

Day 2 onwards, I generally don’t care as much about going for claims or not because we have usually a flip or two.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2587, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2584, Skygazer wrote: @flavor: like i said, i dont rlly think youd bus here. beyond you asking me to claim, i view asking a mason to out as antitown but its also kind of one of those things thats so antitown scum would be cautious of doing that? idk
Gimli did it too.

But yeah, that’s a MaFilosophy difference thing.

I’m more indifferent to it than I think Gimli is. My thought process for it is it would be nice to not have to have that ‘what if’ factor of Greeting, and it narrows down the POE hard, but like I said before, it’ll solve itself eventually.

We’re level 2, and we need to fight the same creatures that’s stats are just boosted to level 5, but I already know how to beat it, but I can’t enter the battle screen yet.

My no claim policy legit only takes place in that exact instance where Day 1 was almost done, and we had a large wagon on the only claim and it was VT.

It’s how I caught Tchill years back, and I do it every time in that sense.

Day 2 onwards, I generally don’t care as much about going for claims or not because we have usually a flip or two.
ye i mean i think i landed on "trying to out masons is too bad optics wise for scum to try"

otherwise i'd be voting gimli rn

i need to iso dive bc i rlly dont have anything else i can weigh in on
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Skygazer »

but thatll be a tomorrow thing
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Skygazer »

i do think that balance wise if there's masons those are like probably our main source of clears

ive only looked at schadd's last couple large normals but i remember him being into friends-and-enemies-like setups in the past. i think if thats the case then mason(s) rlly shouldnt out unnecessarily bc theyll obviously get picked off and we'll lose what could be a major source of clears in the late game. better to keep scum in the dark.

i dont think it harms town in the slightest to keep masons in the dark for now. even on the offchance greeting pulled a hail mary and fake claimed mason as scum. i don't really see greeting as having a strong enough influence rn to do anything too fucky if they happen to be scum but i also dont think theyre scum
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 2562, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2560, Greeting wrote:
In post 2415, Gimli wrote: Greeting should HC his partner today
That’s a terrible idea.

I’m kinda on Gimli’s side for this one.
I’m not doing it. I see absolutely no upside to outing my partner at this very moment.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2591, Greeting wrote:
In post 2562, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2560, Greeting wrote:
In post 2415, Gimli wrote: Greeting should HC his partner today
That’s a terrible idea.

I’m kinda on Gimli’s side for this one.
I’m not doing it. I see absolutely no upside to outing my partner at this very moment.
All good. Sky’s right.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2480, Gimli wrote:
In post 169, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 163, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 146, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 132, KittyTacky wrote: I'll sheep the CKD case.

VOTE: CKD
do you have any other thoughts about the game so far
Pretty sure you and Bub are both town.
In post 164, KittyTacky wrote: Though my read on you is... tenuous af and is basically null.
How do you go from “pretty sure” to “tenuous”? In the span of 2 posts?
this interaction, I'll argue, is +town for kowah, bub and bbp. seems like tmi pretty sureing on townies that are towning, and then gets caught on horribad progression by kowah, which means kowah is a townie playing good mafia cause your scumbro ain't murder you like this early

it doesn't look like the things I'm describing but that's my impression of what they mean.
I agree with Kowah being town at the very least
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2488, Andante wrote:
In post 681, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 648, Andante wrote:
In post 641, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 592, Andante wrote: I seriously only see the same 5 voices talking.. this game is not going to work if it's 5 of us versus 12 lurkers.. like sorry, but just.. if we think about that math for 1 second... I don't even care if you only have 1 read on 1 person right now, like, who is your BEST GUESS for scum? like, I don't care if that answer is me. I would LOVE to start hearing voices. like, if you ignore the wagons, could have all of us sheep you, who would you full send this on?
I WANNA HEAR YALL OUT!!!!

plz :)
Kowah is pretty scummy imo.

But it's actually even harder than usual for me to read the game when more than half of players just don't exist.
this “end day before useless fluff” post is kinda like… feels like this standard textbook thing to say… like, this game has no one posting, just yesterday I went from a no poster to active, so like.. hmm I’m interested in your kowah sr reasons!!

and yeah I fully agree with you on that one
I don't like Kowah's Greeting push. It just feels very bad faith to twist Greeting's wording like that.
I'm honestly pretty sold on kowa being kitty's partner, it's so much "kowa scum!!!" and this? we know greeting is conf town, but this feels like going after partner for a bad push...

VOTE: Kowabungah
Hard disagree
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2500, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: venmar
I can vibe with this
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2501, Gimli wrote: kawa/venmar is like two players who played in the same slot the same way: doing a bunch of commentary that's hard to read or engage and its mostly filler

I think that's where we pressure today!

VOTE: venmar
Glad you're both looking into venmar. I'll likely vote there at the end of the catchup
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2519, Bub Bidderskins wrote: Just got caught up.

Flip basically clears Andante/FL unless one of them is operating at 9000 IQ. The kitty wagon came out of nowhere -- no way scum starts a wagon on their bud in that way. Also makes me think Gimli is likely town.

Probably 1...maybe 2 scum at the end of the wagon? Decent chance that one of these:
In post 2385, schadd_ wrote: Save The Dragons, curiouskarmadog, Bub Bidderskins, Hu Tao, Kowahbunga
Is scum. Kowah stated earlier that they would hammer on anybody and followed through here, I know I'm town of course but I can see why people would think me getting on that wagon at that time looks like a bus. That leaves CKD and Hu as likely bussers. Andante being more or less confirmed town in my mind makes me lean scum on CKD because the original scum case on them was based on a suspicious push on Andante. Hu's another one in a likely scum spot.

But I think the most likely scum are those off the wagon who were hanging around at the time. This implicates Malcom, Enchant, and Skygazer. Venmar didn't get on the wagon but wasn't posting -- worth pressuring there in case it was selective lurking. Eira has never been around, and ballpoint was at least somewhat suspicious early D1. I think we need to pressure that slot to get some activity from it.

For now, VOTE: Hu
God awful reads
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2525, curiouskarmadog wrote: HA!
In post 2473, Gimli wrote:
bub is hard town imo
In post 2477, Gimli wrote:

I can reassess on bub and
I don't remember much of his posting now,
other than I liked the way he was pushing carmadog and bbp early. I also felt when doing a proper re-read of the game,
you went from hard town to I dont remember much of his posting. That was a quick pivot. Also which part of the push on me did you like exactly? Like the part where he said I wasnt scum hunting and conveniently leaving out the posts where I was doing just that.
Curious what are you doing. We aren't voting gimli today. Any other reads?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2542, Flavor Leaf wrote: Kitty and Kowabungha have anti partner vibes based on Kitty's posting, I feel
Agreed. Kitty was desperate for kowah's approval
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2599, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2542, Flavor Leaf wrote: Kitty and Kowabungha have anti partner vibes based on Kitty's posting, I feel
Agreed. Kitty was desperate for kowah's approval
Ehhh it looks a lot like Kowa calling kitty out for their posts, and Kowa has experience... so probably knows to do stuff like that for distance... I'm pretty sold on kowa!scum lmao

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”