Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Aisa »

(I'm reading through the thread at the moment)
In post 444, DkKoba wrote:
In post 442, Aisa wrote: BUT (but!) if you scumread hedging we're indeed gonna have a problem :wink:
If DGB were to change their mind that makes them scum automatically then?
Hmm?
Uh... the opposite?
DGB seems to be scumreading me for hedging. I'm implying that she shouldn't do that. Because I hedge all the time.

If she changed her mind that wouldn't make her automatically scum. Nor do I have much of a read on her now. It would just be Another Thing.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 450, Aisa wrote: (I'm reading through the thread at the moment)
In post 442, Aisa wrote: BUT (but!) if you scumread hedging we're indeed gonna have a problem :wink:
Hmm?
Uh... the opposite?
DGB seems to be scumreading me for hedging. I'm implying that she shouldn't do that. Because I hedge all the time.

If she changed her mind that wouldn't make her automatically scum. Nor do I have much of a read on her now. It would just be Another Thing.
OK then I misinterpreted, I was gonna break down why that doesn't make sense bc yeah, ty
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:35 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 404, Ydrasse wrote: and that kowah is… either very towny new or very wolfy new which is like “thanks it says nothing” but the vibe towards koba is very ai i think and i invite other people to comment on that
I weirdly feel like I know exactly what you mean here and while my leaning is very wolfy new I need more
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Aisa »

Thoughts: 2.0

(Aka scummy weasely thoughts have dropped once more. Review soon to appear in Goofball Magazine.)

Townreading DeasVail even more thanks to his recent posting. Happy times!

Townleaning Mala. Actually suddenly believe her reaction to Ausuka questioning her and to the not-gladiate. For example, I think I believe her when she says she is not afraid of admitting she's wrong. And I liked this explanation of why she didn't like Arko's post because it didn't seem written to sound super nice or convincing or fancy. And... when everyone unveiled a scumread on Mala yesterday I just had a gut feeling that a miselim was brewing.

Maybe Ydrasse good vibes but maybe not ready to admit this to myself yet
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 451, DkKoba wrote:
In post 450, Aisa wrote: (I'm reading through the thread at the moment)
Hmm?
Uh... the opposite?

OK then I misinterpreted, I was gonna break down why that doesn't make sense bc yeah, ty
Sorry, that was a bit snappy. You're welcome.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 404, Ydrasse wrote: and that kowah is… either very towny new or very wolfy new which is like “thanks it says nothing” but the vibe towards koba is very ai i think and i invite other people to comment on that
The analogy is not 100% but Kowah's general vibe reminds me of this recent town game. Gun to head town, though not a lot to go off of
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

Feel like I should hitch a bite on a norticyeoe to get back to my Ron faster
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 453, Aisa wrote:
Thoughts: 2.0

(Aka scummy weasely thoughts have dropped once more. Review soon to appear in Goofball Magazine.)

Townreading DeasVail even more thanks to his recent posting. Happy times!

Townleaning Mala. Actually suddenly believe her reaction to Ausuka questioning her and to the not-gladiate. For example, I think I believe her when she says she is not afraid of admitting she's wrong. And I liked this explanation of why she didn't like Arko's post because it didn't seem written to sound super nice or convincing or fancy. And... when everyone unveiled a scumread on Mala yesterday I just had a gut feeling that a miselim was brewing.

Maybe Ydrasse good vibes but maybe not ready to admit this to myself yet
Ily
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Aisa »

Ok, finally, two Shirou posts that pinged me
In post 298, Shirou wrote: For real now though.

I'm skeptical you believed so hard so easily that I really was a gladiator in a Mini Normal.

The unique reason I'm not sure you were faking it is because I think you are an older player that isn't too active nowadays, so maybe you didn't know that detail.
Mmmm well when that whole discussion happened my first thought was "oh shit what if he actually is a gladiator??"
Then I was like "oh wait this is a mini normal phew"

So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ disagree it's hard to believe that she believed it
I'm still skeptical of your reaction though, it felt a bit overplayed just like your mastina "why are you letting her get away with it?".
I think this part is fine
I was even willing to buy your high confidence on Mastina being scum until you walked back on that rather quickly, coincidentally when most people showed more support for Mastina being town.
This just Pings Me. I can't explain it with completely airtight logic, it just does.
In post 299, Shirou wrote: It would be a really long almost philosophical talk to detail precisely why in the linguistics, but the way you've been talking about things recently sounds to me like scum testing waters to see what kind of position you should take in the game in summary.

Dunno, not a very strong read though.
Does anyone actually... do this? If so fair enough. But as scum I never do this. If I sense my push is backfiring I take it back, obviously. But I never think "let's just push this slot a liiittle and if the townies seem to like it I will push it more".
I'm still squinting at Kowah as well.
Hmm

Let's try this once more
VOTE: Shirou
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 443, Malakittens wrote: Neisieneioroenejoo

Ent
What is what’s post

I can’t xoxo her
In post 456, Malakittens wrote: Feel like I should hitch a bite on a norticyeoe to get back to my Ron faster
I don't suppose you could explain what a "neisieneioroenejoo" and a "norticyeoe" are...?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:21 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 401, DkKoba wrote: iirc last night pb said that 375 was bad enough that it should be buried now
Explain. In your own words.
In post 402, DeasVail wrote: Hey Koba I feel like you ask a fair bit of me but when I try to get an idea of where your thoughts are at, I either get a dismissive response or none at all. It feels as if you’re putting on a show for certain slots that you’re relying on townreads from, while ignoring others.
Welcome to the Koba show. :lol:
In post 406, Ausuka wrote: It was intentional - I don't think going back and forth on it is going to be productive. I don't think if you are town there is anything I could ask that would make what you were saying more believable to me at this point. I'd rather just take it into account and see what you do going forward.
Fair. Same for you.
In post 428, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: italiano pb saw something and now I want to kill this bc I think it's like 99% flipping scum
Last time I checked Koba was playing this game not pink ball.

But since we're talking teammates, Drixx and Cerb told me DGB is useless and should be scumread for existing, and if she is removed from the game and is town there will be no material loss.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 459, Aisa wrote:
In post 443, Malakittens wrote: Neisieneioroenejoo

Ent
What is what’s post

I can’t xoxo her
In post 456, Malakittens wrote: Feel like I should hitch a bite on a norticyeoe to get back to my Ron faster
I don't suppose you could explain what a "neisieneioroenejoo" and a "norticyeoe" are...?
Idk
I’m in amiaia for a friends birthday
Cabd I can drank hurricanes
And I was walking back and reading

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: fuck yes a shiro is wagon

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: fuck yes a shiro is wagon

Yes Duce yes
Yes

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:45 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 460, ItalianoVD wrote:

But since we're talking teammates, Drixx and Cerb told me DGB is useless and should be scumread for existing, and if she is removed from the game and is town there will be no material loss.
What disgusting, nasty, uncalled for comments.

What do you think you'll accomplish by spreading this toxic negativity?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by xofelf »

I'm sure it's just a style of Shirou's, but personally 5-7 posts in a row *bug* me. I also disagree with the perception of Ydra. Like, I don't think less *twirls hair* posting means anything. In fact if there was more of it, it would feel fabricated cuz she's just not got that same kind of energy here in this game. This feels like the most RL day to day Ydra I've seen in a game, which makes me think she's town and I'd need something really big and egregious to think otherwise. That being said, i don't think Shirou is scum for posting what they have. I follow why they would think what they did, and the reconsidering didn't come across like some fabricated something.

I hate that Italiano post. Like, there's this smug undertone to it. There's always this undertone that doesn't match the words in most of the posts, and it is driving me batshit. Especially when it changes halfway through the post. I also disagree with his teammate's view on DGB. She is very useful while she's alive, especially as town. She's very good at getting specific reactions with things she says and applying pressure that helps sort people. Maybe that doesn't mean anything to you and your team, but it does to me. And at this point yeeting her doesn't actually give any information one way or another. Right now all we have is her post live reacting to Aisa's post, which while I don't agree is scum Aisa, I can follow along with her process there. I'm not interested in a DGB vote until there's some kind of information to gain from doing so if she is town like I think she is.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Frankly I'm not really feeling this game and have been trying to have fun and trying to connect with this playerlist, but it's just not happening. When everything you post is scumread without any semblance of actual sorting it gets old fast.
In post 465, xofelf wrote: There's always this undertone that doesn't match the words in most of the posts, and it is driving me batshit
Don't really know what to say about it. Example(s)?
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 464, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 460, ItalianoVD wrote:

What disgusting, nasty, uncalled for comments.

What do you think you'll accomplish by spreading this toxic negativity?
Whatever. You're wrong and you acting as if you've solved the game is goofy.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

And while I'm not as adamant as my teammates about DGB, I know with a 100% fact that she is wrong about me.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Koba as well, but Koba is always wrong about me. I don't think they've read me right yet. :igmeou:
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 468, ItalianoVD wrote: And while I'm not as adamant as my teammates about DGB, I know with a 100% fact that she is wrong about me.
I also think you're wrong about Aisa as well.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 466, ItalianoVD wrote: Frankly I'm not really feeling this game and have been trying to have fun and trying to connect with this playerlist, but it's just not happening. When everything you post is scumread without any semblance of actual sorting it gets old fast.
In post 465, xofelf wrote: There's always this undertone that doesn't match the words in most of the posts, and it is driving me batshit
I've got plans tonight, but yeah, I'll dig through your iso again when i can and give you which posts bugged me the most. Sorry you're not having much fun :( anything in particular that could help with that aside from the obvious being scumread sucks and is a moodkiller?
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Sorry if this seems incohesive, but I wanna say this now because I probably won't be back until later.

Scum so many times don't have to coordinate anything and they'll just allow the town to implode on itself. I don't believe scum is in the forefront in this game right, but I also don't think they haven't done nothing. In my head the ones who stand out to me in this game, fmpov at least, are Koba, Mastina, Shirou, and Ydrasse. I don't really feel any of them are scum. If I had to guess where the scum are, I'd say it's more in the field of DGB, Arko, xofelf, and Ausuka.

We need cohesion to win and if I have been the culprit fighting against that, then here is my apology and attempt to right the ship if it can be righted. Also, please don't read into this change of a tone as a scum tactic. :facepalm:

I really wouldn't care as scum and I genuinely want to win and to be able to help this town win, but if any uncomfortable, uneasy, or outright rude feelings/interactions any of you have felt from me I am truly sorry, especially you DGB. There was no need for my post.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 471, xofelf wrote:
In post 466, ItalianoVD wrote: Frankly I'm not really feeling this game and have been trying to have fun and trying to connect with this playerlist, but it's just not happening. When everything you post is scumread without any semblance of actual sorting it gets old fast.
I've got plans tonight, but yeah, I'll dig through your iso again when i can and give you which posts bugged me the most. Sorry you're not having much fun :( anything in particular that could help with that aside from the obvious being scumread sucks and is a moodkiller?
Yeah don't worry about me lol. I tend to get in my feelings when I'm wrongly scumread. It really sucks when it's from people that haven't played with you and actually know your scumgame or scumrange. Oh and especially when it's something weak like "he said interesting about DGB's activity"
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 472, ItalianoVD wrote: Sorry if this seems incohesive, but I wanna say this now because I probably won't be back until later.

Scum so many times don't have to coordinate anything and they'll just allow the town to implode on itself. I don't believe scum is in the forefront in this game right, but I also don't think they haven't done nothing. In my head the ones who stand out to me in this game, fmpov at least, are Koba, Mastina, Shirou, and Ydrasse. I don't really feel any of them are scum. If I had to guess where the scum are, I'd say it's more in the field of DGB, Arko, xofelf, and Ausuka.

We need cohesion to win and if I have been the culprit fighting against that, then here is my apology and attempt to right the ship if it can be righted. Also, please don't read into this change of a tone as a scum tactic. :facepalm:

I really wouldn't care as scum and I genuinely want to win and to be able to help this town win, but if any uncomfortable, uneasy, or outright rude feelings/interactions any of you have felt from me I am truly sorry, especially you DGB. There was no need for my post.
why do u think shirou is town?

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”