Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Alisae »

viewtopic.php?t=90686
This is the game I am talking about LLD!
I'm on Klickwork and all of my posting is me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Alisae »

Klick didn't make a single post btw he didn't wanna mess up everything that he felt like I was doing
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 523, Alisae wrote: Shirou wanted me to butt heads with you but after I explained that I like to support you in earlier phases while keeping a careful eye, he backed down
lol

true friend fr fr
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

I have mulled it over and actually I think Mena + Datisi interactions are fake and also they collided and picked the same number.
Datisi apparently always picks 1 and Mena would always pick 1 regardless of if they knew Datisi would always pick one or not?

I also feel like Datisi shouldn't be TRing me for and trying to defuse that fight.
VOTE: Datisi
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

@Ythan
- Can I talk to Titus? What does Titus think is going on in this game? If she has any reads I would like to hear them!
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by mith »

In post 495, Alisae wrote: you seem like you agree with LLD here? Maybe my reading comprehension is in the toilet, but if you two seem to think that it's likely that 3 wolves are in 6s, why are you voting her?
Also do you have other reads?
Your reading comprehension is in the toilet, yes. :)

I think my current scumread of LLD is more to do with the volume and attitude of the numbers discussion more than with disagreeing over her conclusion (I don't currently have any reason to think she doesn't believe what she's been pushing about the scum-in-triple probability). It completely flooded the early game in a way that doesn't strike me as productive for town, where I can see plenty of benefit for scum to try to push on a particular group of players (potentially stifling other D1 discussion; and the argument about it has certainly had the effect of stifling my willingness to read through everything). I particularly don't care for the start of the argument with Ythan.

[editing as I read more]Also, imaginality's point in post 311 and LLD's response in post 313. Yikes. Just a whole lot of space wasted on arguing that the numbers are in favor of scum being in the triplet if the whole point was
not that those players are more likely to be scum
but rather they are safer in terms of not revealing town powers.

Long story short: I agree we should take draft order into account with regard to not exposing town powers, I disagree that tunneling on the 6s is more likely to hit scum.

I have townreads on Cephrir, Ythan, Bellaphant, imaginality (in that order of confidence).
Maybe
a slight scumread on Alisae (but possibly just a style conflict).
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 530, mith wrote: Maybe a slight scumread on Alisae (but possibly just a style conflict).
talk to me?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also if you could elaborate on your Bella and Cephrir reads I would appreciate that
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by mith »

Just vibing, mostly. The voting pattern seems strange (can you explain why you voted for who you did each time?) You do at least seem to be trying to get reads on people.

The Cephrir read is purely based on his probability comment (the explanation for the 62% calculation). Could've done it as scum, but feels more likely as town.
Bella reads like trying to figure the game out. Similar to you, but without the strange voting pattern.

What are your current reads?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Reads first voting pattern next.

I think this post sums up my thoughts on Imaginality and Marashu
In post 521, Alisae wrote:
In post 519, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 517, Alisae wrote: Anyway I don't think I wanna vote anyone who picked 6 so I think I'm probably just going to sit on my hands until more happens ig.
Honestly I thought I would wake up and the game would be more eventful than it currently is
Your thinking and your teams' thinking is Imagine and Maru are both town?

Sell me on it, please.

Like I said, I'm not a fucking lunatic. er, actually i take that back, I am a lunatic but I'm not incapable of adaptation. If people think the 6s are all town on play we can look elsewhere but I just don't see that yet.
You're the most notable person my teammates have talked about. Norwee in particular said your logic was strange.

I liked these posts
In post 288, imaginality wrote: In other news Rad feels town to me, 94 seemed to be genuinely trying to get a read on LLD.
This is a read I feel like isn't likely to come from a wolf.
In post 414, Marashu wrote: Alisae could be town (have we been in a game where I was town? I don't have time to check).
This feels like its coming from a town pov?
I feel like whenever I read Rad posts it's a blank but I feel like above rand chance to be town I think? this is mostly based on how I think they went about that meta read but I would actually need to look it over.

Datisi + Mena could both be wolves. I think sums that up.

Ythan is probably town and I am hoping that now that more people have posted and there's more to go off of she will make her alignment more obvious. I feel like I've written plenty of posts about Ythan while LLD and Ythan were posting. I'm annoyed with Ythan but that annoyance likely comes from the fact that I think she's town because it's like I want to vote her for showing no signs of stopping when I felt like I was pleading with the thread for it to stop. If I thought she was a wolf I would just vote her and be more proactive about it.

I might investigate Bella later but I remember liking her appeals to LLD with like "Can we start scumhunting now?" so I don't mind giving her more time to make herself more or less obvious
I feel like its either LLD is a wolf or wolves might want to push her, Bella might be one of those people, you could also be one of those people who might want to push a town!LLD.

I suspect Staeg because I felt like their post where they fos' imaginality and marashu was more focused on looking good and presenting something that's ironclad over wanting to actually be right
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 8, Alisae wrote: VOTE: gimli
Started out here, thought wolves would probably submit a number like 2.
In post 51, Alisae wrote: LLD I'm an easy read.
I don't think my vote on imaginality does what you think it does but sure
VOTE: imaginality
Sheeping LLD here, I don't mind helping her out with what she wants to accomplish early if I don't have any real complaints. My vote doesn't do anything but I'm not going to argue about how it doesn't do anything, that just doesn't make sense.
In post 294, Alisae wrote: VOTE: Marashu
LLD this one
I believe this is after Imaginality's post? I switched onto Marashu here because I thought Imaginality could be town.
In post 485, Alisae wrote:
In post 414, Marashu wrote: Alisae could be town (have we been in a game where I was town? I don't have time to check).
No this is our 3rd game together,

I want to think this player writes this as town?
UNVOTE:
I find a reason to unvote Marashu and I think all of the 6s are town so I'm looking for things to explore and investigate
In post 528, Alisae wrote: I have mulled it over and actually I think Mena + Datisi interactions are fake and also they collided and picked the same number.
Datisi apparently always picks 1 and Mena would always pick 1 regardless of if they knew Datisi would always pick one or not?

I also feel like Datisi shouldn't be TRing me for and trying to defuse that fight.
This seemed like a good pick so I went for that. I think trying to get more out of Datisi is what I want to be doing right now and I feel like that whole interaction on why they picked 1 somethin about that is just weirdge
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

What about my voting pattern seems strange?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 530, mith wrote: I think my current scumread of LLD is more to do with the volume and attitude of the numbers discussion more than with disagreeing over her conclusion (I don't currently have any reason to think she doesn't believe what she's been pushing about the scum-in-triple probability). It completely flooded the early game in a way that doesn't strike me as productive for town, where I can see plenty of benefit for scum to try to push on a particular group of players (potentially stifling other D1 discussion; and the argument about it has certainly had the effect of stifling my willingness to read through everything). I particularly don't care for the start of the argument with Ythan.
Like reading this, it seems like you think LLD's actions are something that could come from a wolf but I feel like if you're a wolf, it's pretty easy to want to push a read like this and hang onto it.
You could also be a villager and this is a valid concern. This is something I'm thinking about as well but I hoping I can get a clearer answer as to what's going on if I just let the game develop and just let LLD do what she wants to do.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

I could also see Klick fos'ing LLD because during Demon Slayer game we were talking bantering about the game and the topic of LLD because I was wondering how Klick, a player whose scumhunting skills I respect, would approach LLD, and he told me that he found that he was able to always read LLD based on if they made sense or not.

So I would buy that Klick would have this fos on LLD but I'm hoping as the day goes on a bit longer, this develops more and what is happening in the game becomes clearer
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

ok i just got done making a ppt i respond to pings then i sleep, if anyone wanna talk to me you got about 20 minutes probs before i crash
In post 488, Alisae wrote:
In post 408, Datisi wrote: like compared with alisae on this page, it seems like they're actually trying to defuse the situation and get these two to understand each other. am i townleaning alisae now? i might be.
Why do you think I am town for this?
because i am used to scum-you having takes that make me wanna bang my head against the wall and this was Not That
In post 484, Alisae wrote:
In post 399, Datisi wrote: why does gimli's 2 stand out to you ass opposed to my 1 or literally any other number ever
2 stands out as something I feel like a wolf picks cuz its below 1 and single digit
yeah ok no i still don't get why town wouldn't pick 2 or why it's more likely that scum did
In post 528, Alisae wrote: I have mulled it over and actually I think Mena + Datisi interactions are fake and also they collided and picked the same number.

yes we were both stubborn assholes in pregame wolfchat and picked 1 and then also picked multitasking you got me

idk how else to explain it other than it seemed so much different than what i remember of you in that recent micro where i was masons with ari

and also in that micro you seemed pretty fine with the thread being a shitfest (granted you were the one making it a shitfest by your points @ me) so i am unsure if you decide to play this by calming that down and also making good points that make sense while you do it
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

like where do you get the impression i shouldn't be townreading you for that or that i should know better or wtv
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by mith »

There was a disconnect for me with the Marashu vote specifically; makes more sense if you were still sheeping LLD on the 6s. I can't say I
understand
sheeping LLD there, but at least it's an explanation.

(This is likely my last post for the evening; time for dinner and getting the kids in bed. I will be hoping the posting frequency slows down at least a little bit so that I have a chance to actually catch up in the morning.)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 539, Datisi wrote: because i am used to scum-you having takes that make me wanna bang my head against the wall and this was Not That
Do you think I as a wolf am always going to have takes that make you wanna bang your head against the wall?
What about my takes make you feel that way?

--
In post 539, Datisi wrote: yeah ok no i still don't get why town wouldn't pick 2 or why it's more likely that scum did
considering it's RVS it's a complete shot in the dark guess!
Considering the gamestate, it's better than nothing!
I don't get why this is so worth digging into.

--
In post 539, Datisi wrote: yes we were both stubborn assholes in pregame wolfchat and picked 1 and then also picked multitasking you got me

idk how else to explain it other than it seemed so much different than what i remember of you in that recent micro where i was masons with ari

and also in that micro you seemed pretty fine with the thread being a shitfest (granted you were the one making it a shitfest by your points @ me) so i am unsure if you decide to play this by calming that down and also making good points that make sense while you do it
I've done it before, would you like some meta?
viewtopic.php?t=73827
This is a game where BeeBoy and Sakura just kept going at each other and it was awful and I decided to intervene and try to get those two to settle down and it was a really good play tm by me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 540, Datisi wrote: like where do you get the impression i shouldn't be townreading you for that or that i should know better or wtv
It just feels like you're trying to put out an early TR on me that you probably shouldn't have. I think as town you generally want to read me with caution and give me time because you can read me decently and you know to wait until I made my alignment more obvious.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 541, mith wrote: There was a disconnect for me with the Marashu vote specifically; makes more sense if you were still sheeping LLD on the 6s. I can't say I
understand
sheeping LLD there, but at least it's an explanation.

(This is likely my last post for the evening; time for dinner and getting the kids in bed. I will be hoping the posting frequency slows down at least a little bit so that I have a chance to actually catch up in the morning.)
Ya I figured LLD would want to vote Marashu with me if I indicated that I felt like I didn't want Imaginality. I don't think there's any reason for her not to unless she wanted to kill Imaginality which, I feel like I would have gotten an earful if that was the case. Voting Marashu seemed better than voting not voting
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 542, Alisae wrote: Do you think I as a wolf am always going to have takes that make you wanna bang your head against the wall?
don't know, but it seemed like a very good method of reading you in that micro so if i see something that makes me feel that way i will be annoying about it! e.g. the gimli 2 thing
~M
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Gimli »

Ali can be my second proper townread
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 546, Gimli wrote: Ali can be my second proper townread
y
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Gimli
he/him
Goodfellas/White Knight
Goodfellas/White Knight
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Gimli »

I already said why I picked number 2 don't make me repeat myself

Pedit: you seem to be hypersolving similarly to hollow knight and not slimy and full of crap like your scum games
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 543, Alisae wrote:
In post 540, Datisi wrote: like where do you get the impression i shouldn't be townreading you for that or that i should know better or wtv
It just feels like you're trying to put out an early TR on me that you probably shouldn't have. I think as town you generally want to read me with caution and give me time because you can read me decently and you know to wait until I made my alignment more obvious.
i literally have no clue where the fuck you pulled this out of

like last game as soon as you started flinging shit my way i was like "alisae scum tbh" what kinda waiting you talking about

yes i know you often say that your alignment becomes obvious later on or whatever, but i literally never read you like that so where are you getting that expectation for me
~M

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”