Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 1224, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1222, Black wrote:
In post 1221, Thestatusquo wrote: The emotion seems real tbh.
I agree but do you think it's frustrated townie real or caught scum real?
This is such a lame post

what do you think yourself? why you're poking the water before jumping to a read yourself and committing to it?

You said you didn't read the iso so you don't know why I'm even angry at the thestatusqueue for making that comment. So why are you asking this completely random question instead of checking for the premises and making your own read?
It's not random. I want to know what Shea thinks. I'm having a hard time reading the situation so it makes sense for me to ask this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1209, Frozen Angel wrote: Like if you wanna scum read me and accuse me of being calculative scum, go ahead tell me what reads I'm faking, whats my motivation and what thinking process comes from a scum mind set on my behalf

But you're refusing to engage with me about those

but you can't just call me soulless and drop a vote on me "for not believing those reads when you're not even trying to engage with me about them. That is wrong
Sure I can, if I believe it correlates with you being scum
What basis do you have for saying I can't do that?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'll need to walk off, eat dinner and cool down. will be back later

pedit: read my iso posts/at least the conclusion parts in them that I separated with ----

I did that so no one can complain about them being walls to just ignore them.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Drixx »

This feels like legitimate frustrated FA here. I can say this from bitter experience and the fact that I'm fairly sure FA no longer considers me a friend.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1217, Frozen Angel wrote: the reason for the wagon on me is cause klick linked something from this game to a multiball game we played together (in which I was actually also scumhunting) saying why am I asking too many questions or how I scum hunt
You wait until you don't like what I'm saying to mention the multiball thing. Did it only just occur to you that that game was multiball, or have you been saving that fact for later?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1228, Drixx wrote: This feels like legitimate frustrated FA here. I can say this from bitter experience and the fact that I'm fairly sure FA no longer considers me a friend.
Why is it significant that FA is frustrated, legitimate or otherwise?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Klick »

This is a better version of my last post
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 1228, Drixx wrote: This feels like legitimate frustrated FA here. I can say this from bitter experience and the fact that I'm fairly sure FA no longer considers me a friend.
In your experience with her can you recall a time where she's gotten frustrated as caught scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1226, Klick wrote:
In post 1209, Frozen Angel wrote: Like if you wanna scum read me and accuse me of being calculative scum, go ahead tell me what reads I'm faking, whats my motivation and what thinking process comes from a scum mind set on my behalf

But you're refusing to engage with me about those

but you can't just call me soulless and drop a vote on me "for not believing those reads when you're not even trying to engage with me about them. That is wrong
Sure I can, if I believe it correlates with you being scum
What basis do you have for saying I can't do that?
what correlates with me being scum?

what does even mean that you think I'm soulless?

WHAT DO YOU THINK I DONT BELIEVE?

what part of my reads/stuff I do you think is fake and coming from a scum!me?

You cant just say I think x is scum and me thinking that correlates with them being scummy and just have a scum read on them. Thats not solving

or are you even trying to solve me?

You directly say you'll refuse to engage with me about anything cause you're bad at it and then you call me scum and you vote me

well f you too if you're town and doing this lazy shit. You're free to vote me for no reason, but you don't get the right to discredit my reads and accuse them of being fake without elaborating - engaging with me. I spent hours in this game already making those reads and for trying to solve and I wont let some random comment like that be dropped about them and not call it out

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1229, Klick wrote:
In post 1217, Frozen Angel wrote: the reason for the wagon on me is cause klick linked something from this game to a multiball game we played together (in which I was actually also scumhunting) saying why am I asking too many questions or how I scum hunt
You wait until you don't like what I'm saying to mention the multiball thing. Did it only just occur to you that that game was multiball, or have you been saving that fact for later?
This feels slightly disingenuous.

Pretty sure FA mentioned that pretty early on.
In post 493, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 444, Titus wrote: Let's dive deeper. What reads feel sourced from FA? A sample that doesn't?
In post 454, Klick wrote:
In post 444, Titus wrote:Let's dive deeper. What reads feel sourced from FA? A sample that doesn't?
I felt it most strongly in her interaction with me. 336 particularly alerted me to this as a concept:
In post 336, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 331, Klick wrote: Because people like you aren't going to like it!
why do you think I disliked it? I just noted its existence. it doesn't give me any kind of info either way. that's why asked about what was behind the post in his thought process

I actually have more read on your tr on it than I have on the original read itself. (leaning toward the dislike category)

pedit: his going after blue for the titus thingy was what I called try harding on page 2 IMO I don't care about his rp
It's high-detail, specifically contradicts assumptions I made about her perspective, and develops what appears to be a nuanced take on both myself and DragonEater without doing the heavy lifting. I remember her doing something that made me feel very similar to this in Cosmos. Let me go find it

viewtopic.php?p=13538654#p13538654

I'd like to quote that post but I can't quite make it happen, idk whether I just am not able to quote from locked threads at all or if it's a mobile-specific issue

It's not an exact match to what I'm describing here, but basically I made an assumption based on VCA, and FA used it as a means of discrediting what I was saying while developing her own read on me as well as the situation without adding much genuine original thought outside of detailed analysis of my own thought.
The same sort of thing happened in her early-game argument with STD, in their conversation about 'shading'. This is probably a better example of it, it happened in like the first 10ish pages of that game.

feels similar. Lots of critical thought in a very focused way towards specific details of Feysal's 97. She gives the appearance of a nuanced perspective but it's limited to what she could derive from 97 itself, and I think the projection of nuance could be intentional.

I actually fairly like FA's last two posts as counterexamples of this - they contain clear general conclusions based on the things she's been talking about. The add-on in a minute and a half later feels kind of like legitimate thought. But I want more of that from her.
In post 456, Titus wrote: Dunn, I literally just said that. You think town!LLD uses her precious words to restate what I already said?

VOTE: Dunn

@Klick, Thanks for the response. Will try to review in an hour
yeah i actually like klick trying to meta me with that. seems like he really tried for finding references for what he was saying actually tbh even though that is not me copying anyone or dropping tones of questions. It actually is me trying to not jump to a conclusion and see how stuff are in a scum game. as town though I also analyze and drop questions and I don't make conclusions till I have em. have you ever seen me play in a game as town?

btw for the record in that other game I was not trying to discredit you. I was trying to show that I'm analyzing what you said (which I would have same analysis as town still reading that post) and to drop questions that would fake how I actually try and find things that have a conflict with a town perspective but also for real analyzing/questioning you. Your VCA conclusion there felt like it could be coming from an informed perspective there. that game was multiball and I genuinely was scum hunting.

@titus where did you go after an hour. why saying nothing about klick homework?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1227, Frozen Angel wrote: I'll need to walk off, eat dinner and cool down. will be back later

pedit: read my iso posts/at least the conclusion parts in them that I separated with ----

I read all of them
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I said that fact on my first post explaining your meta read. or did you even read my response to you then?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 444, Titus wrote: Let's dive deeper. What reads feel sourced from FA? A sample that doesn't?
In post 444, Titus wrote:Let's dive deeper. What reads feel sourced from FA? A sample that doesn't?
I felt it most strongly in her interaction with me. 336 particularly alerted me to this as a concept:
why do you think I disliked it? I just noted its existence. it doesn't give me any kind of info either way. that's why asked about what was behind the post in his thought process

I actually have more read on your tr on it than I have on the original read itself. (leaning toward the dislike category)

pedit: his going after blue for the titus thingy was what I called try harding on page 2 IMO I don't care about his rp
It's high-detail, specifically contradicts assumptions I made about her perspective, and develops what appears to be a nuanced take on both myself and DragonEater without doing the heavy lifting. I remember her doing something that made me feel very similar to this in Cosmos. Let me go find it

I'd like to quote that post but I can't quite make it happen, idk whether I just am not able to quote from locked threads at all or if it's a mobile-specific issue

It's not an exact match to what I'm describing here, but basically I made an assumption based on VCA, and FA used it as a means of discrediting what I was saying while developing her own read on me as well as the situation without adding much genuine original thought outside of detailed analysis of my own thought.
The same sort of thing happened in her early-game argument with STD, in their conversation about 'shading'. This is probably a better example of it, it happened in like the first 10ish pages of that game.

feels similar. Lots of critical thought in a very focused way towards specific details of Feysal's 97. She gives the appearance of a nuanced perspective but it's limited to what she could derive from 97 itself, and I think the projection of nuance could be intentional.

I actually fairly like FA's last two posts as counterexamples of this - they contain clear general conclusions based on the things she's been talking about. The add-on in a minute and a half later feels kind of like legitimate thought. But I want more of that from her.
In post 456, Titus wrote: Dunn, I literally just said that. You think town!LLD uses her precious words to restate what I already said?

yeah i actually like klick trying to meta me with that. seems like he really tried for finding references for what he was saying actually tbh even though that is not me copying anyone or dropping tones of questions. It actually is me trying to not jump to a conclusion and see how stuff are in a scum game. as town though I also analyze and drop questions and I don't make conclusions till I have em. have you ever seen me play in a game as town?

btw for the record in that other game I was not trying to discredit you. I was trying to show that I'm analyzing what you said (which I would have same analysis as town still reading that post) and to drop questions that would fake how I actually try and find things that have a conflict with a town perspective but also for real analyzing/questioning you. Your VCA conclusion there felt like it could be coming from an informed perspective there. that game was multiball and I genuinely was scum hunting.

do you read? do you really?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1235, Klick wrote:
In post 1227, Frozen Angel wrote: I'll need to walk off, eat dinner and cool down. will be back later

I read all of them
That was to black though not you.

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1234, Thestatusquo wrote:

I missed that to be fair
I don't think it changes the essence of how odd her tone shift looks to me
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1236, Frozen Angel wrote:
I said that fact on my first post explaining your meta read. or did you even read my response to you then?
I did read your response to me, I just forgot
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I consider you a friend. we had some good or bad games and they all were games. I don't hold grudge against you for anything

I was also way more heated in general in the past and crossed some really awful lines. I apologize for those and hope you forgave them

did you read my post about you? do you have a response about my read on you?

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1237, Frozen Angel wrote:do you read? do you really?
Yes
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1218, Black wrote:
In post 1216, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1213, Black wrote: reading into his activity after he has seemingly abandoned the site is not a good method to catch scum
Don't get me wrong, I agree with this. What I mean is, technically, he didn't abandon the site until later. He came back to the site and ignored this game.
This is a weird technicality to argue, and you shading me over it has weird vibes
I'm not shading you... Could you start reading my posts without being so defensive?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1239, Klick wrote:
In post 1234, Thestatusquo wrote:

I missed that to be fair
I don't think it changes the essence of how odd her tone shift looks to me
let me summarize your read on me

you scumread for a meta that doesn't hold up, and you stop responding about my answer to you about it (and you were just caught not reading those answers cause you literally said something that I said opposite of before)
thenyou scumread me for me evaluating stuff and not believing them but you don't wanna engage with me about those reads to see if I believe them or not, and you don't wanna even mention which read/or what is exactly what you're accusing me that I'm faking
Now you're scum reading me for my tone cause I'm loosing my shit over you

great job sherlock. You managed to piss me off when you started discrediting my effort and not wanting to engage with me about it and I don't care if you will scum read me for my tone about this cause at this point I'm sure town or scum you wanted to scum read me and stick with it no matter what.

My question is why did you hold off voting me for this long though?

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Klick »

Let's get more to the point
In post 1206, Frozen Angel wrote:I wanna believe I'm a good scum player. I would definitely try and appear solving when scum too

whats you're point?
Why do you keep pushing me to read your logical thought process that you spent hours crafting as a means of determining whether you're town or scum, when you know that's not actually an effective means of solving for your alignment?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Black »

In post 1243, Pink Ball wrote: I'm not shading you... Could you start reading my posts without being so defensive?
Yeah, but I'm usually going to get a little defensive when I feel like someone is misrepping me. You made it sound like I was trying to shut down all conversation about Dragon's activity when all I was doing was pointing out that his absence isn't AI. You bringing up the fact that he was here 8 hours before he siteflaked doesn't change anything to me and I'm curious if it does for you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1245, Klick wrote: Let's get more to the point
In post 1206, Frozen Angel wrote:I wanna believe I'm a good scum player. I would definitely try and appear solving when scum too

whats you're point?
Why do you keep pushing me to read your logical thought process that you spent hours crafting as a means of determining whether you're town or scum, when you know that's not actually an effective means of solving for your alignment?
I don't care about your read on me per say. If you wanted to engage with me and fix that read I was up for it and I proved it with how I approached you when you dropped the meta read.

but I wont let you say I don't believe my read on dragon eater/drixx or the rest as a way to discredit my efforts just so you can justify your lazy shitty vote on me.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1225, Black wrote:
In post 1224, Frozen Angel wrote:
This is such a lame post

what do you think yourself? why you're poking the water before jumping to a read yourself and committing to it?

You said you didn't read the iso so you don't know why I'm even angry at the thestatusqueue for making that comment. So why are you asking this completely random question instead of checking for the premises and making your own read?
It's not random. I want to know what Shea thinks. I'm having a hard time reading the situation so it makes sense for me to ask this
I mean if it felt like caught scum to me I wouldn't have said anything and just voted them.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Part of the distinction to me is that caught scum emotion DOES frequently feel fake to me. In the sense that they know they are bad so everything is filtered through that lens. Even if a scum player is legitimately frustrated by being "caught for the wrong reasons" as people say there is always that in the background.

For what its worth I tend to think caught for the wrong reasons is kind of a bullshit thing in general.

In my experience town gets just as mad if not more mad when they are being scum read for reasons they think are illegitimate than scum does and in fact it happens more often because town is way more prone to think people scum reading them is illegitimate because they know they're town.

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”