Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 654, Menalque wrote: VOTE: marashu
What's up with this btw? Bit of an odd spot in time to vote marashu, did something change between your last burst of posts after Maru's last sighting and here?
sa vrede?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 823, Bellaphant wrote: A few of Ari's posts feel like red flags, but I want to discuss this with my team.
who are you talking about and which posts?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 800, Alisae wrote: LLD could be intentionally not posting though if they feel like they're a wolf in control of the gamestate.
One of the things she wanted me to take away from Election is that as a wolf, playing your hand reactively and not playing when you don't need to play and only playing it when you're in trouble and you need to move the thread in the direction you want it to go is quite a powerful strategy
oh yes b'y i'm in control of this game state

how can you legitimately believe this when 1) I posted all of yesterday when I said I wouldn't and 2) I'm attempting to detilt and bring the thread back to normal levels.

I'm reading along and trying to let things besides me exist because of anger.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:32 pm

more importantly, Ali, this tinfoil hat theory you've got going on is never killing anyone in the top 4 given how many epople came out in support of not doing that today.

So voting Staeg is something you need to know is fruitless.

So I'm just going to ask you plainly. Is this a setup to find a reason to vote me by proxy without having to flip onto me day 1 with 0 trajectory?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:35 pm

Cause I'll tell you what

you want to pursue this theory, I'll "bus" Rad right here right now I could not give less of a fuck.

I still believe it's very likely there is a scum in the 6s given how things have played out, but if it means people's theories about me get cornered down and I can't have these crack pot "LLD is gambiting" theories going on, then let's just go for it.

If Rad's town, you listen to me tomorrow and we murder someone who actually might flip scum.

If Rad's scum tomorrow, I'll embrace sweet death for the sake of paranoia remvoval on the understanding my reads be listened to once I die.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:35 pm

But we're not killing voting or running up anyone in the top 4 today, and attempts to accomplish this by making weird associative tells on day 1 in an unflipped game is anti-town behaviour

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 828, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 800, Alisae wrote: LLD could be intentionally not posting though if they feel like they're a wolf in control of the gamestate.
One of the things she wanted me to take away from Election is that as a wolf, playing your hand reactively and not playing when you don't need to play and only playing it when you're in trouble and you need to move the thread in the direction you want it to go is quite a powerful strategy

how can you legitimately believe this when 1) I posted all of yesterday when I said I wouldn't and 2) I'm attempting to detilt and bring the thread back to normal levels.

I townread
Ceph
mith
Bella
Marashu
Imaginality
Ythan
Gimli

I am also townleaning Datisi because I think if Datisi is a wolf they're a bit more cooperative and right now I am getting feelings I got in the Micro I just played with them where I shitpushed them as a wolf and I suggested a massclaim and they told me your mech is stupid and doesn't tell me anything and they were masons with the mason who was informed of the same information I was informed.

That's a...stupidly long run on sentence...

But like that's like, 7 solid townreads
Datisi and Mena is pending, but I townlean Datisi.

ok so that's 9 town
who does that have me left with?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Rad »

@LLD any reason you're super comfortable taking out #5 but definitely not one of the top 4?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:38 pm

So go on, Ali. Make your choice.

If you want to pursue this theory, vote Rad and I'll ride that wave with you.

Otherwise, I'm real confused what you're trying to accomplish here unless this is some kind of attempt to pivot onto me because you think I'm killable today (I am, I very much am and am seeing a lot of lines where I just die today)

But you're currently stated as someone who is standing in the way of that and suddenly swapping would look weird so we're not going to have this whole excuse.

If you vote me, and I flip town Ali, you die tomorrow.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 832, Alisae wrote: I townread
Ceph
mith
Bella
Marashu
Wait wait wait... you townread marashu? How? Why?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:40 pm

In post 833, Rad wrote: @LLD any reason you're super comfortable taking out #5 but definitely not one of the top 4?
There's an arbitrary cutoff line at some point. I think that around pick 5 your ability to say "I will pick this powerful ability and get it" diminishes a lot, and it doesn't tell that much.

Personally, I'd still prefer to kill a 6 today. It's not changed.

But this is... let's say this is me calling Alisae's bluff and being fully willing to followthough.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 836, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 833, Rad wrote: @LLD any reason you're super comfortable taking out #5 but definitely not one of the top 4?
There's an arbitrary cutoff line at some point. I think that around pick 5 your ability to say "I will pick this powerful ability and get it" diminishes a lot, and it doesn't tell that much.

But this is... let's say this is me calling Alisae's bluff and being fully willing to followthough.
I guess my problem is your arbitrary cutoff point (agree, it's arbitrary) goes from DO NOT TOUCH THESE PLAYERS to FUCK THIS GUY instantly. I'd kinda expect a bit more of a slow drop off between #4 and #5 ya know? Like... "I really don't want to murder #5 just in case they're town and got a good PR but ehhhh if I must to prove a point..."
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:42 pm

In post 832, Alisae wrote:
In post 828, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

I townread
Ceph
mith
Bella
Marashu
Imaginality
Ythan
Gimli

I am also townleaning Datisi because I think if Datisi is a wolf they're a bit more cooperative and right now I am getting feelings I got in the Micro I just played with them where I shitpushed them as a wolf and I suggested a massclaim and they told me your mech is stupid and doesn't tell me anything and they were masons with the mason who was informed of the same information I was informed.

That's a...stupidly long run on sentence...

But like that's like, 7 solid townreads
Datisi and Mena is pending, but I townlean Datisi.

ok so that's 9 town
who does that have me left with?
right

so you're casually trying to PoE solve the game with 0 flips because you're so confident you have 0 scum in those 9 town that you think you can just... do this?

Same thing as I said above, Ali.

If you vote me today, and I flip town, you need to die tomorrow.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:44 pm

In post 837, Rad wrote:

I guess my problem is your arbitrary cutoff point (agree, it's arbitrary) goes from DO NOT TOUCH THESE PLAYERS to FUCK THIS GUY instantly. I'd kinda expect a bit more of a slow drop off between #4 and #5 ya know? Like... "I really don't want to murder #5 just in case they're town and got a good PR but ehhhh if I must to prove a point..."
I really don't care. This conversation you're trying to have is, as I understand it, trying to save yourself or paint me to look worse but what you have to understand is that I would happily kill a 6 today.

I'm calling Alisae's bluff. That's the beginnign and end of this.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 834, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: If you vote me, and I flip town Ali, you die tomorrow.
I don't want to flip you. I actually want to be able to call you town confidentially as soon as I am able if you're town. If anything you're like, null.

Accusing you is not something I take lightly. You're the type of player where if you're wolf, you're playing to some kind of gameplan and there will be pieces that support that gameplan somehow. In a sense, to accuse you I feel like I have to flip the chessboard around. I have to see what I feel like you would see and I have to identify your strategy, all of the pieces. If you're mafia, what's your gameplan and your strategy? I need to be able to identify these things to confidentially call you mafia.

It's really draining to accuse you otherwise.
I want you to tell me who the mafia is. Do you think Rad is likely to be mafia?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:46 pm

Infact, let me change happily to "enthusiastically" kill a 6 today.

But I have very little thread control, I'm at the bottom of read lists and I'm essentially LHF this game but I still trust my reads and my alignment more than yours so if I'm going to corner Alisae, and she's trying to kill a top 4 which is STRICTLY WRONG then I'll happily kill you instead and see if she wants to take that.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 839, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 837, Rad wrote:

I really don't care. This conversation you're trying to have is, as I understand it, trying to save yourself or paint me to look worse but what you have to understand is that I would happily kill a 6 today.

Yes I would like to save myself, please, thank you.

Let's arbitrarily move the line and say flipping the top 5 is a shit idea and we should start at #6 if we're trying to prove LLD/Rad isn't paired.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 835, Rad wrote:
Ceph
mith
Bella
Marashu
In post 414, Marashu wrote: Alisae could be town (have we been in a game where I was town?
This is more likely to come from a villager than a wolf.
It's not much of anything but it's a start?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:47 pm

In post 840, Alisae wrote:
In post 834, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: If you vote me, and I flip town Ali, you die tomorrow.
I don't want to flip you. I actually want to be able to call you town confidentially as soon as I am able if you're town. If anything you're like, null.

Accusing you is not something I take lightly. You're the type of player where if you're wolf, you're playing to some kind of gameplan and there will be pieces that support that gameplan somehow. In a sense, to accuse you I feel like I have to flip the chessboard around. I have to see what I feel like you would see and I have to identify your strategy, all of the pieces. If you're mafia, what's your gameplan and your strategy? I need to be able to identify these things to confidentially call you mafia.

It's really draining to accuse you otherwise.
I want you to tell me who the mafia is. Do you think Rad is likely to be mafia?
yes and I'm trying to figure out if this is Election "let me post this thing that is chaotic and makes me look townie while advancing my objectives" alisae or Anything UPick "I'm going nuts with wild theories that end in me QUICK HAMMERING A FORMER TOWNREAD OF MINE" Alisae.

and calling your bluff is one way to see how this goes.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 843, Alisae wrote:
In post 835, Rad wrote:
Ceph
mith
Bella
Marashu
In post 414, Marashu wrote: Alisae could be town (have we been in a game where I was town?
This is more likely to come from a villager than a wolf.
It's not much of anything but it's a start?
Yeah it's nothing. So null, not high confidence town
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:48 pm

In post 842, Rad wrote:
In post 839, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 837, Rad wrote:

Yes I would like to save myself, please, thank you.

Let's arbitrarily move the line and say flipping the top 5 is a shit idea and we should start at #6 if we're trying to prove LLD/Rad isn't paired.
hey congratulations you've learned self preservation

have you answered your own fucking question yet or do I need to continue to spell this out until the drumbeat in my head drives me mad again

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:49 pm

Readwise I think Rad's reaction to this is town, if only because it comes across as the townie panic when you think you're about to die and not the scum controlled removal of pressure/redirect/leaning on scumbuddies to make sure somehting doens't happen.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:52 pm

Personally I think Mith is being far to hands off in how he reads me. There's not a lot of confidence in there which admittedly years away can provide but there's just something inside me that screams "this is a player who is pushing me as their main choice to die today and is hedging their take on my slot the whole way.

They describe how my "Reaction" is bad but that's the second person in this game to vote me on a reaction and barely explain why it's bad. Ythan, at least, I believe sees something she doesn't like.

But I'm struggling with Mith.

So why are you townreading Mith, Ali?

Again, however Mith is top 4 so I'm not voting there today.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:52 pm

anyway I'm gonna go use the bathroom and then get back to my majora's mask randomizer so I'm gonna disappear for a while, but if I had to GTH pick 3 scum....

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”