Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Anyway I'm more included to believe that is likely to just be a real thought but something I noticed is they're also fosing Gimli and I feel like a lot of people are fos'ing Gimli.

I think Gimli is town because he said his TR on me got weaker in a way that seemed wolfy but is probably just too wolfy to be a wolf because I can't think of why a wolf would ever actually write a post like . I read and I'm like "ya uh huh ya ok I think I can agree with most of what Gimli is saying here"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1349, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1347, Alisae wrote:
In post 1340, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Also Imaginality's post is big garbo and I'm trying to decide if I want to vote Imaginality or Rad and who is scummier lmfao
Wasn't Imaginality a strong TR of yours?
Not recently? Not since the first iteration of their posting when you convinced me to swap to Marashu. Their posting regarding Mith and I has been scummy and I talked about what I saw with Datisi
When you offered me deal you mentioned them as a strong tr but I see that has changed. What do you think about my read on Imaginality?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1351, Alisae wrote:
In post 1349, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1347, Alisae wrote:
In post 1340, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Also Imaginality's post is big garbo and I'm trying to decide if I want to vote Imaginality or Rad and who is scummier lmfao
Wasn't Imaginality a strong TR of yours?
Not recently? Not since the first iteration of their posting when you convinced me to swap to Marashu. Their posting regarding Mith and I has been scummy and I talked about what I saw with Datisi
When you offered me deal you mentioned them as a strong tr but I see that has changed. What do you think about my read on Imaginality?
What is your read on imaginality?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1348, Alisae wrote: When I read Imaginality's posts backwards, up to the point where he voted you, I feel like what I see with Imaginality is all of the things I think wolves would want to do coming from a townie's mouth. Is that weird?
I'm not used to the idea that someone as scum makes up a theory on how someone is PLANNING a bus someone on D2 or future days. I remember pushing Aureal for presenting some kind of crazy logic in a newbie game that someone was just going off of the notes in their wolf PT on what to do next, but when I was bantering w/ Klick during Demon Slayer, that's another thing I bring up and I wanted his take on how he would read a post like that and he said that he thought that post always comes from town
In post 1350, Alisae wrote: Anyway I'm more included to believe that is likely to just be a real thought but something I noticed is they're also fosing Gimli and I feel like a lot of people are fos'ing Gimli.

I think Gimli is town because he said his TR on me got weaker in a way that seemed wolfy but is probably just too wolfy to be a wolf because I can't think of why a wolf would ever actually write a post like . I read and I'm like "ya uh huh ya ok I think I can agree with most of what Gimli is saying here"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:51 pm

In post 1353, Alisae wrote:
In post 1348, Alisae wrote: When I read Imaginality's posts backwards, up to the point where he voted you, I feel like what I see with Imaginality is all of the things I think wolves would want to do coming from a townie's mouth. Is that weird?
I'm not used to the idea that someone as scum makes up a theory on how someone is PLANNING a bus someone on D2 or future days. I remember pushing Aureal for presenting some kind of crazy logic in a newbie game that someone was just going off of the notes in their wolf PT on what to do next, but when I was bantering w/ Klick during Demon Slayer, that's another thing I bring up and I wanted his take on how he would read a post like that and he said that he thought that post always comes from town
In post 1350, Alisae wrote: Anyway I'm more included to believe that is likely to just be a real thought but something I noticed is they're also fosing Gimli and I feel like a lot of people are fos'ing Gimli.

I think you're too clever by half. I think you're looking with the original town view you had on the slot, seeing terrible actions with intent and forethought behind them and going "well it sounds a biv like a townie innit" and I mean... no? I don't agree?

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'll think about it
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:54 pm

I think the dissonance and hedging and contradictions in Imaginality's play combined with the claims and theories they make that contain both lunacy and paranoia that anyone could say about anyone "I think LLD is setting up for a bus Day 2" "I think LLD is informed" "I think LLD is scum backing off Marashu"

These statements are never given any reason to exist, they are just random, as Imaginality puts it "hot takes".

Like I write a whole towncase and literally save marashu when if I don't do that, people kill Marashu today for his pop in reads, and Imaginality goes "oh I think Marashu's town but LLD is scum still :)"

It's ridiculous. There's no hesitance, no second thought.

Like let me put it this way. There are not 2 townies in this game who both refuse to re-evaluate on me. One is town and the other realized it was safe to do and is doing it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by mith »

I await with baited breath the dismantling of my junk case.
In post 1334, Alisae wrote: I think it’s really easy for a wolf!lld to just votepark marashu and if they ever do vote marashu that’s something I feel like is worth investigating
My totally-paranoid take on LLD/Marashu is that they are scum together. I don't think it's actually likely, and I'm certainly not going to spend the time right now digging through all... (checks) 333 LLD posts (this will probably be wrong by the time I finish writing this) to see if it makes any sense, but that's been on my mind since I unvoted LLD, LLD unvoted Marashu, and momentum seems to be converging elsewhere.

Overall non-paranoid take would place them both somewhere in a nebulous blob in the middle of the pack; Marashu has posted
just
enough to not make me think he's deliberately lurking, and I agree with LLD that it doesn't make a lot of sense to not come back with something stronger if he's scum (but, scum are bad sometimes). LLD has the opposite problem of posting so much content that it's not hard to find some things I like to go with the things I was voting her for.

Anyway. I would vote for Rad over Marashu right now if it came to a deadline thing (not that we are anywhere close to that yet). Quite happy on imaginality, until he blows up my junk case of course.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by mith »

*bated. Sigh.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:56 pm

At some point in time, townies generally do need to take second thought about posts and actions. Imaginality isn't doing that.

The last time Imaginality hedged on me was when they were using that hedge to set up a Mith vs LLD dichotomy. Since that fell apart it's just been LLD pushes with no weight behind them and general writen as tinfoil hat theories, essentially.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:57 pm

In post 1357, mith wrote: I await with baited breath the dismantling of my junk case.
In post 1334, Alisae wrote: I think it’s really easy for a wolf!lld to just votepark marashu and if they ever do vote marashu that’s something I feel like is worth investigating
My totally-paranoid take on LLD/Marashu is that they are scum together. I don't think it's actually likely, and I'm certainly not going to spend the time right now digging through all... (checks) 333 LLD posts (this will probably be wrong by the time I finish writing this) to see if it makes any sense, but that's been on my mind since I unvoted LLD, LLD unvoted Marashu, and momentum seems to be converging elsewhere.

Overall non-paranoid take would place them both somewhere in a nebulous blob in the middle of the pack; Marashu has posted
just
enough to not make me think he's deliberately lurking, and I agree with LLD that it doesn't make a lot of sense to not come back with something stronger if he's scum (but, scum are bad sometimes). LLD has the opposite problem of posting so much content that it's not hard to find some things I like to go with the things I was voting her for.

Anyway. I would vote for Rad over Marashu right now if it came to a deadline thing (not that we are anywhere close to that yet). Quite happy on imaginality, until he blows up my junk case of course.
I apologize for being a monolith of posts.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1333, imaginality wrote: Hi, a brief check-in, pain and parenting getting in the way of posting. I'll be free from the latter later so I'll respond to mith's junk case against me later today (NZ time) and some random other stuff from my skim of what's happened since. Also any specific questions if you bold them at me.

For now: my spicy one line take is LLD is still scum, and Maru is town. It's easy for scum to find reasons to towncase someone they know is town. And there are more other viable targets to mislim than earlier compared to Marashu or bust so switching to townreading Marashu makes LLD look better with less risk than before.
I obviously recognize the wolf!motive for this post. This feels like a wolf looking to discredit LLD. I have a hard time seeing this being a genuine thought because I don't think it aims to engage at all with what you're saying but rather just goes out to attack you for doing it
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

My also first initial impression of Imaginality is that in Demon Slayer, they were saying things that made sense about the game as I was railroading them, so like comparing this to that, this doesn't feel like something that makes sense
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1357, mith wrote: I await with baited breath the dismantling of my junk case.

just

I'm fine looking elsewhere. If that's the case, it should reveal itself with time.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Rad »

@LLD for what reason did you originally vote Marashu? I'm having a hard time figuring that out.
In post 295, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 294, Alisae wrote: VOTE: Marashu
LLD this one
Sure, why not. I agree with your assessment, for the most part.

Vote: Marashu
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:32 pm

In post 1364, Rad wrote: @LLD for what reason did you originally vote Marashu? I'm having a hard time figuring that out.
LLD this one

Imaginality townread at the time

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1365, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1364, Rad wrote: @LLD for what reason did you originally vote Marashu? I'm having a hard time figuring that out.
LLD this one

Imaginality townread at the time
Ok so imaginality town read, don't want to flip your friend, so marashu is the winner 6. Makes sense.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Rad »

@LLD how confident are you in marashu town here? If he goes another 48 hours not saying anything, you fine with it? He's at 20 again.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:49 pm

In post 1367, Rad wrote: @LLD how confident are you in marashu town here? If he goes another 48 hours not saying anything, you fine with it? He's at 20 again.
I'm 10000000% confident the slot is town. I already said this, I'm willing to risk my life over that read, I think.

It's... I'm not comfortable with them lurking out again but I can't not see what I see?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1331, Alisae wrote: VOTE: Rad
I am going to come back to the thread later but Getting on when LLD gets off reads as wolf!Motivated to me
Can you explain the wolf thought process you believe happened?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Rad »

Anyone around? Zzzz
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1369, Rad wrote:
I am going to come back to the thread later but Getting on when LLD gets off reads as wolf!Motivated to me
Seems like a panic reaction to try to maintain status quo
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 1371, Alisae wrote:
In post 1369, Rad wrote:
The status quo of what, a mara wagon that I previously chose not to join?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1372, Rad wrote:
In post 1371, Alisae wrote:
In post 1369, Rad wrote:
The status quo of what, a mara wagon that I previously chose not to join?
the atmosphere of "Mara's post is bad"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

I am here to dedicate brainpower.
First thing I want to do is re-read from when marashu posted reads because I don't think I absorbed everything that I could reading that as I was waking up

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”