Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm starting to feel like Dunn hasn't done very much at all.

They're like trying to present themselves as like a neutral thread arbitrator on all these different topics but i have a hard time really thinking of what they themselves think.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2372, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2359, Klick wrote: But realistically the thing that my brain intuitively gets to with that list sort of looks like Dragon/Titus/Dunnstral/???
I'm good at reading Titus as town early on when she's scum. And Dunn's the player I mentioned earlier who could easily be scum but who I've left in the town bracket for funsies.
I feel like I have no business being on your proposed scum team if you think it's Dragon and Titus. This is a weird reevaluation.
Explain why?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I've given my own opinion several times. I feel it is disingenuous to say I haven't done anything and am only acting as a neutral thread arbitrator.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2376, Klick wrote:
In post 2372, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2359, Klick wrote: But realistically the thing that my brain intuitively gets to with that list sort of looks like Dragon/Titus/Dunnstral/???
I'm good at reading Titus as town early on when she's scum. And Dunn's the player I mentioned earlier who could easily be scum but who I've left in the town bracket for funsies.
I feel like I have no business being on your proposed scum team if you think it's Dragon and Titus. This is a weird reevaluation.
Explain why?
Because I've spent time pushing both of them. And I voted Dragon to e-2. I'd be pushing on two of my teammates on day 1.

Like, that's not impossible, but it's weird to assume with no info, and I feel like you aren't considering it.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I really don't like 2375 above by TSQ. I feel like it is piggybacking off of Klick's suspicions and is not an accurate portrayal. I've given plenty of thoughts on this DragonEater wagon, for instance.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Klick »

I specifically went through VCA and thought 'if anyone was bussing DragonEater who would it be' and thought you could make decent sense
I feel like you/Dragon is entirely viable

I haven't really looked much at the you/Titus interactions admittedly and I'll do that when I'm more around
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2377, Dunnstral wrote: I've given my own opinion several times. I feel it is disingenuous to say I haven't done anything and am only acting as a neutral thread arbitrator.
I'm phone posting so perhaps i wasn't as clear as i should be but i struggle to think of what you want. Maybe neutral thread arbiter is overly harsh but maybe slightly direction less?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Klick »

In post 139, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 2
[The camera pans over a group of five people, all looking disoriented and confused as they stand in the middle of a forest clearing. They all wear tattered and dirty clothing, and their faces are bruised and scratched.]

Doctor: [groans and touches his forehead] What happened? Where are we?

Mechanic: [looks around, searching for any clues] I don't know. But we have to figure it out.

Bartender: [examines the area closely] I don't see any signs of civilization. No roads, no buildings, nothing.

Journalist: [pulls out a small notepad] We need to gather information. Maybe we can piece together what happened to us.

Artist: [looks up at the sky] There's no sun or stars. How are we supposed to tell the time of day?

[The group begins to search the clearing for anything that might help them uncover their pasts. They find a small stream, a few berries, and some old footprints in the dirt.]

Doctor: [examines the footprints] These tracks are fresh. Someone must have been here recently.

Journalist: [takes notes in her notepad] Maybe we're not the only ones trapped here.

Mechanic: [determinedly] We need to find a way out of here. We can't just wait around for someone to rescue us.

Bartender: [looks at the others] We need to stick together. We'll be stronger as a group.

Artist: [nods in agreement] And we need to remember. We have to find a way to trigger our memories.

[As the group talks, they hear a faint rustling in the nearby bushes. They tense up, ready to defend themselves.]

Doctor: [pulls out a small pocket knife] Be on guard. We don't know what's out there.

[The rustling grows louder, and suddenly a small animal darts out from the bushes, followed by a figure in tattered clothing.]

Stranger: [breathlessly] Wait! Don't hurt me. I'm not here to hurt you.

Journalist: [skeptically] Who are you? What do you want?

Stranger: [frustratedly] I don't know who I am. I woke up in these woods just like you. But I found something that might help us.

[The stranger pulls out a small, tattered journal from his pocket.]

Mechanic: [curiously] What is it?

Stranger: [opens the journal and points to a page with a map] It's a map. It shows the way out of these woods and towards civilization.

[The group looks at each other with a newfound sense of hope, realizing that they might have a chance to escape their mysterious captors and uncover the truth about their pasts.]

Vote Count
Firebringer - 3
(Titus,
DragonEater70
, Dunnstral)
Klick
(GuyInFreezer,
Frozen Angel
)
Black - 1
(
Klick
)
Titus - 1
(Thestatusquo)
DragonEater70
(
Pink Ball
)
Dunnstral -
1 (Firebringer)
Thestatusquo - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 15
(
BlueSnakelet
, Drixx, Feysal,
Kuribo
, Save The Dragons)

With 15 Alive, It Takes 8 to Eliminate

Activity Check:
Start of Day

Deadline: (expired on 2023-04-25 17:00:00)
In post 450, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 3
[The group follows the map through the dense forest, growing more and more tired with each passing moment. They stop for a brief rest, sitting on a fallen log and sharing the last of their meager food supplies.]

Mechanic: [sighs] How much farther do we have to go?

Doctor: [studies the map] According to this, we should be getting close.

Bartender: [nervously] What if we never find out who we are? What if we're stuck like this forever?

Journalist: [puts a comforting hand on Bartender's shoulder] We'll find a way. We have to keep moving forward.

Artist: [gazes up at the sky] I wonder who's behind all of this. Who could be so cruel as to do this to us?

[As the group continues their trek through the woods, they begin to hear a faint voice calling out to them. At first, they think it might be one of their own, but as the voice grows louder, they realize it's someone else entirely.]

Voice: [calls out] Hello? Is anyone out there?

Doctor: [holds up a hand, signaling for the others to be quiet] I hear something.

Voice: [calls out again] Please, I need your help. I'm lost out here.

Mechanic: [whispers to the group] We should be careful. We don't know who this person is.

Journalist: [nods in agreement] But we can't just leave them out there.

[The group cautiously follows the sound of the voice, eventually finding a small clearing with a figure slumped against a tree. As they approach, they realize it's the stranger they met earlier.]

Stranger: [weakly] I'm so glad you found me. I don't think I can make it much longer.

Artist: [helps the stranger to his feet] What happened to you?

Stranger: [shakes his head] I don't know. I was walking along, trying to find my way out of here, when I was attacked by some kind of creature. I barely escaped with my life.

Doctor: [examines the stranger's injuries] We have to get you some medical attention.

Voice: [chuckles darkly] You won't be doing that.

[The group spins around, realizing that the voice calling out to them is not a person at all, but a disembodied voice echoing through the clearing. They look around frantically, trying to find the source of the voice.]

Voice: [continues] You see, I have a little game I like to play. And you're all players now.

Journalist: [angrily] Who are you? Why are you doing this?

Voice: [coldly] Let's just say that I have my reasons. And you'll find out soon enough.

[The group looks at each other, realizing that their journey to uncover their pasts has just taken a dark and dangerous turn.]

Vote Count
Klick
(GuyInFreezer,
Frozen Angel
, Titus)
Titus - 3
(Thestatusquo, Dunnstral,
DragonEater70
)
DragonEater70
(
Pink Ball
Kuribo
)
Firebringer - 1
(Feysal)
Black - 1
(
Klick
)
BlueSnakelet
(Black)
Feysal - 1
(Firebringer)

Not Voting - 3
(
BlueSnakelet
, Drixx, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
All Good!

In post 811, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 4
[The group moves cautiously through the dark, winding corridors of the abandoned building, on edge from their encounter with the mysterious Voice. They hear the sound of footsteps echoing from around the corner, and the group immediately falls silent.]

Librarian: [whispers] We should be careful. It could be a trap.

Detective: [nods] Agreed. Let's stay alert.

[As they turn the corner, they see a figure in the distance, hunched over a desk, pouring over some papers.]

Writer: [whispers] Who is that?

Nurse: [squints her eyes] It's hard to tell from here. But they don't seem to have noticed us yet.

[The group slowly approaches the figure, who remains focused on their task. As they get closer, they recognize the figure as the janitor they had encountered earlier.]

Janitor: [looks up, surprised] Oh, it's you again.

Doctor: [curious] What are you doing here? Do you know anything about the Voice?

Janitor: [shakes his head] I don't know anything about the Voice. But I did find something that might interest you.

[The janitor reaches under the desk and pulls out a dusty old book. As he opens it, the group sees that it's filled with strange symbols and diagrams.]

Mechanic: [in awe] What is that?

Janitor: [smiling] It's an old book of magic. I found it in the basement. And I think it might have some answers for you.

[The group studies the book, trying to make sense of the ancient symbols and incantations. Suddenly, the sound of creaking floorboards echoes through the room, and the group looks up to see a figure lurking in the shadows.]

Voice: [coldly] I see you've found my little hideout.

[The group stands, ready for a fight, as the Voice steps out of the shadows, revealing their true identity.]

Librarian: [shocked] It's you!

Voice: [smiling] Did you really think you could escape me? You're playing my game now, and you'll never be able to leave.

[The group braces themselves, ready to fight for their freedom and their pasts, as the Voice advances towards them with a wicked gleam in their eye.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70
(
Kuribo
Frozen Angel
)
Firebringer - 2
(Feysal,
DragonEater70
)
Frozen Angel
(Titus, Dunnstral)
Feysal - 2
(Firebringer, Thestatusquo)
Black - 1
(
Klick
)
Klick
(
Pink Ball
)
Titus - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 4
(
BlueSnakelet
, Drixx, GuyInFreezer, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
All Good!

In post 865, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 5
[The camera pans over to a sleek sports car screeching to a halt in front of a swanky nightclub. Out jumps the Spy, followed by the Thief, who is carrying a set of lockpicks.]

Spy: [adjusting his tuxedo] Alright, Thief, let's do this.

Thief: [grinning] You got it, Spy.

[The Spy and Thief make their way past the bouncers and into the club. The music is thumping, and the dance floor is packed with people dancing wildly. The Spy scans the crowd, looking for their target.]

Spy: [leaning over to the Thief] There he is. That's our mark.

[The Spy and Thief approach the target, who is sitting at the bar, sipping on a martini.]

Spy: [flashing a charming smile] Hey there, buddy. You look like a man who could use some company.

Target: [smirking] Is that so?

Thief: [nodding] Yeah, we're here to give you a good time.

[As the Spy distracts the target, the Thief deftly picks the lock on the target's briefcase and pulls out a file.]

Thief: [whispers to the Spy] Got it.

Spy: [nodding] Perfect. Now let's get out of here before things get messy.

[As they make their way out of the club, they suddenly hear the sound of police sirens wailing in the distance.]

Thief: [panicking] Oh no, the cops are on our tail!

Spy: [smirking] Relax, Thief. We've got this.

[The Spy and Thief make their way back to the sports car, with the police hot on their heels. The Spy revs the engine, and the car takes off in a high-speed chase, weaving in and out of traffic and narrowly avoiding collisions.]

Spy: [laughing] This is what I call a wild ride!

Thief: [grinning] You're crazy, Spy!

[As they race towards their hideout, they suddenly hear a loud explosion behind them.]

Spy: [looking in the rearview mirror] Oh no, they blew up our car!

Thief: [groaning] We're gonna have to walk from here.

Spy: [chuckling] Looks like we're in for a long night.

[The Spy and Thief make their way down a dark alley, with the sound of sirens still echoing in the distance, as they prepare to face whatever comes their way.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70
(
Kuribo
Frozen Angel
, Drixx)
Firebringer - 2
(Feysal,
DragonEater70
)
Frozen Angel
(Titus, Dunnstral)
Feysal - 2
(Firebringer, Thestatusquo)
Black - 1
(
Klick
)
Klick
(
Pink Ball
)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 3
(
BlueSnakelet
, GuyInFreezer, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
All Good!

In post 1084, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 6
[The camera shows a dimly lit alleyway, where the Detective and the Informant are meeting.]

Detective: [suspiciously] So, what did you find out?

Informant: [nervously] The Voice is planning something big. I don't know what it is, but it's going to be bad.

Detective: [leaning in] Where and when?

Informant: [whispering] I don't know the exact location, but I overheard them saying it would happen tonight.

Detective: [nodding] Alright, thanks for the info. But remember, if you're lying to me, you're dead.

Informant: [backing away] I swear, I'm telling you the truth.

[The Detective watches as the Informant scurries away, then pulls out his phone and dials a number.]

Detective: [into the phone] Yeah, it's me. The Voice is planning something tonight. We need to assemble the team.

[The camera then cuts to a montage of the various characters receiving calls and messages, as they gear up and prepare for the upcoming operation.]

[As the montage ends, the camera shows the team, including the Detective, the Assassin, the Hacker, the Thief, and the Sniper, huddled together in a van, as they drive to the location.]

Detective: [addressing the team] Alright, this is it. The Voice is planning something big, and we're here to stop them. Remember, we're a team, and we stick together.

[The camera then shows the team entering a warehouse, guns drawn, as they prepare to take down the Voice and their minions.]

[As the action intensifies, the camera shows the team taking out wave after wave of the Voice's henchmen, as they make their way to the inner sanctum.]

[Finally, they burst into the room, where the Voice is sitting at a desk, surrounded by guards.]

Voice: [smirking] I've been expecting you.

Detective: [pointing his gun] It's over, Voice. We have you surrounded.

[The Voice chuckles, as the guards level their weapons at the team.]

Voice: [smiling] You may have won this round, Detective, but I'll be back. And when I am, you won't be so lucky.

[As the Voice and their guards make their escape, the team looks on, victorious but wary.]

[The camera then fades to black, as the words "To Be Continued" appear on the screen.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70
(
Kuribo
Frozen Angel
, Drixx, Feysal)
Frozen Angel
(Titus, Dunnstral, Save The Dragons)
Black - 2
(
Klick
, Thestatusquo)
Firebringer - 1
(
DragonEater70
)
Feysal - 1
(Firebringer)
Klick
(
Pink Ball
)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 2
(
BlueSnakelet
, GuyInFreezer)

Activity Check:
All Good!

In post 1420, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 7
[The camera shows the team gathered in a safe house, looking over the documents and evidence they've collected from their raid on the Voice's lair.]

Detective: [pacing back and forth] Something's not right here. The Voice knew we were coming. They were ready for us.

Assassin: [leaning against the wall] Maybe we have a mole.

Hacker: [typing furiously on their laptop] I'm looking into the security systems of the warehouse. Maybe I can find something.

Thief: [smirking] Or maybe we just got sloppy.

Sniper: [leaning against the window] It doesn't matter now. What matters is what the Voice is planning next.

[Just then, the Hacker's computer beeps.]

Hacker: [excitedly] I found something. The Voice has been buying up a ton of weapons and explosives from the black market.

Detective: [nodding] That's not good. We need to find out where and when the Voice is planning to use them.

[Just then, there's a knock on the door.]

Thief: [suspiciously] Who could that be?

[The team readies their weapons, as the Detective opens the door to reveal a figure shrouded in shadows.]

Detective: [cautiously] Who are you?

Mysterious Figure: [in a deep voice] I have information about the Voice.

Detective: [intrigued] Alright, come in.

[As the Mysterious Figure steps into the light, the team is shocked to see that it's the Informant from earlier.]

Detective: [angrily] You again? What do you want?

Informant: [pleadingly] Please, you have to listen to me. I can help you stop the Voice.

Detective: [skeptically] Why should we trust you?

Informant: [desperately] Because I know who the Voice really is. And if we don't stop them, they'll destroy everything we know and love.

[The camera then fades to black, as the words "To Be Continued" appear on the screen, leaving the team and the audience wondering what secrets the Informant holds.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70
(
Kuribo
Frozen Angel
, Drixx, Feysal,
Pink Ball
)
Frozen Angel
(Titus, Dunnstral, GuyInFreezer)
Pink Ball
(
Klick
, Black)
Black - 1
(Thestatusquo)
Firebringer - 1
(
DragonEater70
)
Feysal - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Save The Dragons)

Not Voting - 1
(
BlueSnakelet
)

Activity Check:
Prodding DragonEater70

In post 1701, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 8
[The camera pans across a dimly lit warehouse, filled with crates and boxes. Suddenly, a group of armed men enter the room, led by a tall, imposing figure with a scar across his cheek.]

Boss: [addressing the men] Alright, listen up. The shipment needs to be delivered to the docks by tomorrow night. We can't afford any mistakes.

[Just then, a group of masked figures bursts into the warehouse, guns blazing. The two groups engage in a fierce gunfight, with bullets flying in every direction.]

Doctor: [to Engineer] This doesn't look good. We need to find a way out of here.

Engineer: [nodding] I agree. Let's make our way to the exit.

[As they try to make their way to the exit, they are confronted by one of the boss's men.]

Detective: [drawing her gun] Looks like we'll have to fight our way out.

Chemist: [looking around nervously] We need to be careful. We don't know what's in these crates.

[The group continues to fight their way through the warehouse, dodging bullets and taking out the boss's men. As they approach the exit, they hear a mysterious voice over the intercom.]

Voice: [laughing] You thought you could just waltz in here and take what you want? Think again. The boss always wins.

Vote Count
DragonEater70
(
Frozen Angel
, Drixx, Feysal,
Pink Ball
)
Frozen Angel
(Titus, GuyInFreezer)
Pink Ball
(Black)
Black - 1
(Thestatusquo)
Feysal - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Save The Dragons)
GuyInFreezer - 1
(
Kuribo
)

Not Voting - 4
(
DragonEater70
, Dunnstral,
Ircher
Klick
)

Activity Check:
All Good!

In post 1864, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 8 Redux
[The camera pans across a dimly lit warehouse, filled with crates and boxes. Suddenly, a group of armed men enter the room, led by a tall, imposing figure with a scar across his cheek.]

Boss: [addressing the men] Alright, listen up. The shipment needs to be delivered to the docks by tomorrow night. We can't afford any mistakes.

[Just then, a group of masked figures bursts into the warehouse, guns blazing. The two groups engage in a fierce gunfight, with bullets flying in every direction.]

Doctor: [to Engineer] This doesn't look good. We need to find a way out of here.

Engineer: [nodding] I agree. Let's make our way to the exit.

[As they try to make their way to the exit, they are confronted by one of the boss's men.]

Detective: [drawing her gun] Looks like we'll have to fight our way out.

Chemist: [looking around nervously] We need to be careful. We don't know what's in these crates.

[The group continues to fight their way through the warehouse, dodging bullets and taking out the boss's men. As they approach the exit, they hear a mysterious voice over the intercom.]

Voice: [laughing] You thought you could just waltz in here and take what you want? Think again. The boss always wins.

Vote Count
DragonEater70
(
Frozen Angel
, Drixx, Feysal,
Pink Ball
)
GuyInFreezer - 4
(
Kuribo
, Thestatusquo, Titus, Save The Dragons)
Frozen Angel
(GuyInFreezer)
Black - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 4
(
DragonEater70
, Dunnstral,
Ircher
Klick
)

Activity Check:
All Good!

In post 1988, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 9
[The group of Doctor, Engineer, Detective, and Chemist are now on the run, escaping the warehouse and trying to regroup.]

Doctor: We need to find a safe place to hide and figure out our next move.

Detective: Agreed. But first, we need to lose any tail we might have.

Engineer: I can try and hotwire a car. It might give us a better chance of getting away.

Chemist: [nods in agreement] And I can use my knowledge of chemicals to create a smoke bomb or something to slow down anyone following us.

[The group splits up to execute their plan. The Engineer successfully hotwires a car while the Chemist creates a smoke bomb. As they speed away from the scene, they hear a loud explosion and see a cloud of smoke behind them.]

Detective: [looking back] Looks like our little trick worked. But we can't let our guard down just yet.

Doctor: [checking her phone] I just received a message. It's from the Voice. It says "I hope you enjoyed your little victory. But the game is far from over."

Chemist: [looking worried] What does that mean?

Engineer: [shaking his head] I don't know, but we need to be ready for anything.

[The group arrives at a safe house, a run-down apartment complex in the outskirts of the city.]

Doctor: [unlocking the door] This will have to do for now. We need to lay low and come up with a plan.

[As they settle in, the tension in the room is palpable. They know that the Voice is still out there, watching and waiting. But for now, they can only focus on staying alive and finding a way to win the game.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70
(
Frozen Angel
, Drixx, Feysal,
Pink Ball
Klick
)
Klick
(
Kuribo
, Save The Dragons, Titus)
GuyInFreezer - 1
(Thestatusquo)
Frozen Angel
(GuyInFreezer)
Black - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 3
(
DragonEater70
, Dunnstral,
Ircher
)

Activity Check:
All Good!

Up to date vote count:

Vote Count
DragonEater70
(
Frozen Angel
, Drixx, Feysal,
Pink Ball
Klick
, Dunnstral, Firebringer)
Klick
(
Kuribo
, Save The Dragons, Titus, Thestatusquo)
Frozen Angel
(GuyInFreezer)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 2
(
DragonEater70
Ircher
)

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to eliminate

For fun, have some VCA notes from earlier I've got in a tab filling in some of my reads
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2379, Dunnstral wrote: I really don't like 2375 above by TSQ. I feel like it is piggybacking off of Klick's suspicions and is not an accurate portrayal. I've given plenty of thoughts on this DragonEater wagon, for instance.
Do people often try to piggyback off of the suspicions of people they're voting?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:12 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2380, Klick wrote: I specifically went through VCA and thought 'if anyone was bussing DragonEater who would it be' and thought you could make decent sense

I haven't really looked much at the you/Titus interactions admittedly and I'll do that when I'm more around
Imagine doing VCA with no flip
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:15 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Also I think I’m starting to lean on Drixx being town.
I can’t explain why to be honest. My teammate is doing the same as well.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:17 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2268, GuyInFreezer wrote: So far the people I’m not townreading atm and/or needs to be sorted are

{Dunn, TSQ, FA, Black, Drixx, Feysal, Klick}

Assuming 3 scum

Hey that’s not actually that bad
I thought I would be much behind
Subtract Feysal and Drixx

I get Dunn TSQ FA Black Klick

Out of those 5 TSQ is the greenest
This is actually becoming spicy PoE list ngl
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:19 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Going back to early interaction between Titus and Black, the one when I felt Titus was trying too hard too early

If Titus was scum coaching her scumbuddy she prob would’ve done that in their scum PT while making things look resolved in main game thread right
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2381, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2377, Dunnstral wrote: I've given my own opinion several times. I feel it is disingenuous to say I haven't done anything and am only acting as a neutral thread arbitrator.
I'm phone posting so perhaps i wasn't as clear as i should be but i struggle to think of what you want. Maybe neutral thread arbiter is overly harsh but maybe slightly direction less?
I'm pushing DragonEater right now, am I not? I think it's pretty clear what I want if you read my push there. I wouldn't call myself directionless either for the same reason. I really don't agree with your characterizations here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2383, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 2379, Dunnstral wrote: I really don't like 2375 above by TSQ. I feel like it is piggybacking off of Klick's suspicions and is not an accurate portrayal. I've given plenty of thoughts on this DragonEater wagon, for instance.
Do people often try to piggyback off of the suspicions of people they're voting?
Are you going to pretend that it was pure coincidence that you chose that timing to voice suspicion on me? Or was it because Klick voiced their own suspicions?

What you phrased is wifom I think
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 2389, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2383, Thestatusquo wrote:
Are you going to pretend that it was pure coincidence that you chose that timing to voice suspicion on me? Or was it because Klick voiced their own suspicions?

What you phrased is wifom I think
I hate this post.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2384, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2380, Klick wrote: I specifically went through VCA and thought 'if anyone was bussing DragonEater who would it be' and thought you could make decent sense

Do you want to explain why this is bad or do you want to throw shade for no particular reason?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Dunn are u a native English speaker?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:26 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I need to confirm this later but what I felt (let’s call this hypothesis) from Black yesterday is that she felt confident on townreads but hedges a lot on scumreads. Idk which way Black’s playstyle swings but I think that’s normally a scum trait? I’ll investigate when I get off work.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:27 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2391, Klick wrote:

Do you want to explain why this is bad or do you want to throw shade for no particular reason?
It’s bad because it’s basically doing looking for associatives with no flip. Your whole analysis is based on the assumption instead of fact.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2394, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2391, Klick wrote:

It’s bad because it’s basically doing looking for associatives with no flip. Your whole analysis is based on the assumption instead of fact.
I openly admitted I was looking for associatives without a flip and then re-clarified that when asked about it already.

What forms of analysis can you do on Day 1 that are based on fact and not assumption?

If DragonEater is town it becomes useless to look for partners of DragonEater, but I don't think DragonEater is town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

Intent to hammer.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:35 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@Klick and @Titus you both read Black’s finished games and are coming to opposite conclusions. Will I have to do a case à la DragonEater to see who of you is right or can you both save me the time and discuss about it?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2396, Titus wrote: Intent to hammer.
To clarify the vote count I posted might not be up to date now
It was up to date when I made it earlier
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2397, Pink Ball wrote: @Klick and @Titus you both read Black’s finished games and are coming to opposite conclusions. Will I have to do a case à la DragonEater to see who of you is right or can you both save me the time and discuss about it?
I'm not going to win a debate against Titus on the subject
But if you want tonight I can try to go into more detail

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”