Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3998, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3995, Klick wrote: I thought the most viable scum off wagon were TSQ and, like, you :P

In contrast
In post 2554, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 8 (Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Klick, Dunnstral, Firebringer, Pink Ball, Titus)
So let's say there are like 3-4 scum on this wagon

Feysal's town
I know I'm town but consider me if you want

What are scum doing?

I think FA and Titus (and arguably even Drixx) are the most natural places to look for scum on this wagon, if you feel like the buildup of votes itself had more of a town push to it then they're the ones least associated with the actual buildup of votes
Whereas optically I'd say Feysal/Klick/Dunn/Firebringer/Pink Ball were all votes that came at a time when the DragonEater wagon was becoming a *wagon*
You’re putting Pink Ball in the group of “wagon hopper?”

The one that you sheeped that long case of?
Was going to point out the same: my vote at EoD doesn’t reflect the real position of my vote, it should be considered at first or second vote
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:02 am

Post by Klick »

In post 3998, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 3995, Klick wrote: I thought the most viable scum off wagon were TSQ and, like, you :P

In contrast
Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 8 (Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Klick, Dunnstral, Firebringer, Pink Ball, Titus)
So let's say there are like 3-4 scum on this wagon

Feysal's town
I know I'm town but consider me if you want

What are scum doing?

I think FA and Titus (and arguably even Drixx) are the most natural places to look for scum on this wagon, if you feel like the buildup of votes itself had more of a town push to it then they're the ones least associated with the actual buildup of votes
Whereas optically I'd say Feysal/Klick/Dunn/Firebringer/Pink Ball were all votes that came at a time when the DragonEater wagon was becoming a *wagon*
You’re putting Pink Ball in the group of “wagon hopper?”

The one that you sheeped that long case of?
I don't think PB is a 'wagon hopper' and I'm not sure how I implied that
I think Pink Ball's case made the DE wagon an actual viable wagon instead of an idea and that's why I consider him an actual influence on the flow of the VC
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4000, Pink Ball wrote: Was going to point out the same: my vote at EoD doesn’t reflect the real position of my vote, it should be considered at first or second vote
I believe at the time you voted you were like vote #4 on DE or something? I can verify
I made the statement about you specifically keeping that in mind and considering you as early rather than late
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:06 am

Post by Klick »

In post 1420, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 7
[The camera shows the team gathered in a safe house, looking over the documents and evidence they've collected from their raid on the Voice's lair.]

Detective: [pacing back and forth] Something's not right here. The Voice knew we were coming. They were ready for us.

Assassin: [leaning against the wall] Maybe we have a mole.

Hacker: [typing furiously on their laptop] I'm looking into the security systems of the warehouse. Maybe I can find something.

Thief: [smirking] Or maybe we just got sloppy.

Sniper: [leaning against the window] It doesn't matter now. What matters is what the Voice is planning next.

[Just then, the Hacker's computer beeps.]

Hacker: [excitedly] I found something. The Voice has been buying up a ton of weapons and explosives from the black market.

Detective: [nodding] That's not good. We need to find out where and when the Voice is planning to use them.

[Just then, there's a knock on the door.]

Thief: [suspiciously] Who could that be?

[The team readies their weapons, as the Detective opens the door to reveal a figure shrouded in shadows.]

Detective: [cautiously] Who are you?

Mysterious Figure: [in a deep voice] I have information about the Voice.

Detective: [intrigued] Alright, come in.

[As the Mysterious Figure steps into the light, the team is shocked to see that it's the Informant from earlier.]

Detective: [angrily] You again? What do you want?

Informant: [pleadingly] Please, you have to listen to me. I can help you stop the Voice.

Detective: [skeptically] Why should we trust you?

Informant: [desperately] Because I know who the Voice really is. And if we don't stop them, they'll destroy everything we know and love.

[The camera then fades to black, as the words "To Be Continued" appear on the screen, leaving the team and the audience wondering what secrets the Informant holds.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 5
(Kuribo, Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Pink Ball)
Frozen Angel - 3
(Titus, Dunnstral, GuyInFreezer)
Pink Ball - 2
(Klick, Black)
Black - 1
(Thestatusquo)
Firebringer - 1
(DragonEater70)
Feysal - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Save The Dragons)

Not Voting - 1
(BlueSnakelet)

With 15 Alive, It Takes 8 to Eliminate

Activity Check:
Prodding DragonEater70

Deadline: (expired on 2023-04-25 17:00:00)
You were vote #5 but kuribo jumped off by the end
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:10 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I don't think PB is a 'wagon hopper' and I'm not sure how I implied that
You included PB in the list of “voted when wagon is forming.”
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:11 am

Post by Klick »

I think there are 3 categories of DE voters

'Early voters' who were on him basically all day {FA, Drixx, Feysal}
'Momentum voters' who voted at the time that momentum was shifting, starting with PB's case on DragonEater {Klick, Dunn, Firebringer}
And then you have Titus who hammered and wasn't really associated with the actual build-up of the wagon and said DragonEater was town

Pink Ball sort of fits into both main categories in that he was an early voter but also heavily influenced the momentum of the wagon
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:12 am

Post by Klick »

It's not a distinction I thought very hard about because I think PB is town anyway :P
If you want to more accurately define PB's position on the wagon that's fine, I didn't really mean to misrepresent it
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4006, Klick wrote: It's not a distinction I thought very hard about
Or more accurately, I didn't think very hard about fitting in PB accurately in my post
I did think a fair bit about how he actually fit into that setup but when I didn't have a clean answer for PI I just stuck him in the momentum group
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:23 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 56, Pink Ball wrote: VOTE: Dragoneater based exclusively of page 2
Just checked, I thought that this stayed there the whole day but I voted Klick at some point so I missremembered
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:23 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I’m fine with you explanation Klick
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:25 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I had a scary thought about tsq-Drixx-dayvig-scum-theatre that lasted for about 0.25 second.
I need comfort.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:28 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Also I keep going back to this post
In post 3067, Dunnstral wrote: So I totally misunderstood you.

UNVOTE: GuyInFreezer

Will think on this more later. Firebringer's role already went off and can't be retroactively roleblocked but I guess the two players they have targeted can be. And there is no way for those two players to know who each other are without claiming. (And no guarantee that those players are even town)
I kinda wonder if my “you misunderstood my one post” and “hi I played house flipper” was enough for him to unvote me there.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3958, Titus wrote:
In post 3956, Dunnstral wrote: Go ahead and explain how pushing DragonEater is hard defending me.
*points to VCs at end of d1*

It was you Klick or Dragon.
Which VC? Quote it.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4011, GuyInFreezer wrote: Also I keep going back to this post
In post 3067, Dunnstral wrote: So I totally misunderstood you.

UNVOTE: GuyInFreezer

Will think on this more later. Firebringer's role already went off and can't be retroactively roleblocked but I guess the two players they have targeted can be. And there is no way for those two players to know who each other are without claiming. (And no guarantee that those players are even town)
I kinda wonder if my “you misunderstood my one post” and “hi I played house flipper” was enough for him to unvote me there.
The misunderstanding undermined my whole point in my other post
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I wasn't a wagon at the end of day 1. Titus is acting like I was. Titus almost always does VCA as town... here she hasn't even looked at the vote count, and instead of doing VCA she posts "*points to VCs at end of d1*" and is wrong about it.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Klick »

Spoiler: Vote Counts from Scene 8 Redux to End of Day
In post 1864, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 8 Redux
[The camera pans across a dimly lit warehouse, filled with crates and boxes. Suddenly, a group of armed men enter the room, led by a tall, imposing figure with a scar across his cheek.]

Boss: [addressing the men] Alright, listen up. The shipment needs to be delivered to the docks by tomorrow night. We can't afford any mistakes.

[Just then, a group of masked figures bursts into the warehouse, guns blazing. The two groups engage in a fierce gunfight, with bullets flying in every direction.]

Doctor: [to Engineer] This doesn't look good. We need to find a way out of here.

Engineer: [nodding] I agree. Let's make our way to the exit.

[As they try to make their way to the exit, they are confronted by one of the boss's men.]

Detective: [drawing her gun] Looks like we'll have to fight our way out.

Chemist: [looking around nervously] We need to be careful. We don't know what's in these crates.

[The group continues to fight their way through the warehouse, dodging bullets and taking out the boss's men. As they approach the exit, they hear a mysterious voice over the intercom.]

Voice: [laughing] You thought you could just waltz in here and take what you want? Think again. The boss always wins.

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 4
(Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Pink Ball)
GuyInFreezer - 4
(Kuribo, Thestatusquo, Titus, Save The Dragons)
Frozen Angel - 1
(GuyInFreezer)
Black - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 4
(DragonEater70, Dunnstral, Ircher, Klick)

Activity Check:
All Good!

In post 1988, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 9
[The group of Doctor, Engineer, Detective, and Chemist are now on the run, escaping the warehouse and trying to regroup.]

Doctor: We need to find a safe place to hide and figure out our next move.

Detective: Agreed. But first, we need to lose any tail we might have.

Engineer: I can try and hotwire a car. It might give us a better chance of getting away.

Chemist: [nods in agreement] And I can use my knowledge of chemicals to create a smoke bomb or something to slow down anyone following us.

[The group splits up to execute their plan. The Engineer successfully hotwires a car while the Chemist creates a smoke bomb. As they speed away from the scene, they hear a loud explosion and see a cloud of smoke behind them.]

Detective: [looking back] Looks like our little trick worked. But we can't let our guard down just yet.

Doctor: [checking her phone] I just received a message. It's from the Voice. It says "I hope you enjoyed your little victory. But the game is far from over."

Chemist: [looking worried] What does that mean?

Engineer: [shaking his head] I don't know, but we need to be ready for anything.

[The group arrives at a safe house, a run-down apartment complex in the outskirts of the city.]

Doctor: [unlocking the door] This will have to do for now. We need to lay low and come up with a plan.

[As they settle in, the tension in the room is palpable. They know that the Voice is still out there, watching and waiting. But for now, they can only focus on staying alive and finding a way to win the game.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 5
(Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Pink Ball, Klick)
Klick - 3
(Kuribo, Save The Dragons, Titus)
GuyInFreezer - 1
(Thestatusquo)
Frozen Angel - 1
(GuyInFreezer)
Black - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 3
(DragonEater70, Dunnstral, Ircher)

Activity Check:
All Good!

In post 2166, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 10
[The setting is a small diner on the outskirts of the city. A waitress, a truck driver, a bartender, and a handyman are sitting at the counter, watching a breaking news story on the TV.]

Waitress: [shocked] Oh my god, that's the warehouse where I work!

Truck Driver: [concerned] What's going on? What happened there?

Bartender: [shaking his head] Looks like some kind of explosion. The police haven't released any details yet.

Handyman: [suspicious] I heard rumors that the warehouse was being used for some shady business. Maybe it was a drug lab or something.

[The TV switches to a commercial, and the group falls into a tense silence.]

Waitress: [looking around nervously] What if whoever did this comes after us? What if they know we saw something?

Bartender: [trying to reassure her] Don't worry, we didn't see anything out of the ordinary. We'll just lay low for a while, and we'll be fine.

Truck Driver: [determined] But what if there's something we can do to help catch these guys? I mean, we were there. We might have seen something that could be useful.

Handyman: [nodding in agreement] He's right. We could go to the police and tell them everything we know. It might make a difference.

[The group shares a determined look and heads out of the diner. Little do they know, they are now unwitting players in the Voice's game, and their actions could have dangerous consequences.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 7
(Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Pink Ball, Klick, Dunnstral, Firebringer)
e-1

Klick - 4
(Kuribo, Save The Dragons, Titus, Thestatusquo)
Frozen Angel - 1
(GuyInFreezer)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 2
(DragonEater70, Ircher)

Activity Check:
Prodding DragonEater70

In post 2322, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 11
[The setting is a dark alleyway. The Doctor, the Detective, the Chef, and the Professor are walking cautiously, looking around as if they are being followed.]

Detective: [whispering] I think we're being followed. Keep your eyes peeled, everyone.

Chef: [nervously] Why would someone be following us? Did we do something wrong?

Doctor: [calmly] It's possible that someone knows we're investigating the Voice and wants to stop us.

Professor: [looking over his shoulder] But who could it be? We haven't found any leads yet.

[As they continue down the alley, they suddenly hear footsteps behind them. They turn around to see a shadowy figure looming in the darkness.]

Figure: [in a menacing voice] Well, well, well. Look who we have here. The amateur detectives trying to solve the mystery.

Detective: [stepping forward] Who are you? What do you want?

Figure: [smirking] Let's just say I'm a friend of the Voice. And I don't take kindly to people who stick their noses where they don't belong.

Chef: [whispering] What are we going to do? We can't fight this guy.

Doctor: [quickly assessing the situation] We need to get out of here, now. Everyone, run!

[The group takes off in different directions, trying to lose the figure chasing them. They eventually make it back to their safehouse, shaken and scared, realizing that the Voice's influence is stronger than they ever could have imagined.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 5
(Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Klick, Dunnstral)
Black - 4
(Pink Ball, GuyInFreezer, Firebringer, Titus)
Klick - 3
(Kuribo, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 2
(DragonEater70, Ircher)

Activity Check:
All good!

In post 2354, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 5
Black - 4
Klick - 2
(Kuribo, Thestatusquo)
Drixx - 2
(Black, Save The Dragons)
Frozen Angel - 1
(DragonEater70)

Not Voting - 1
(Ircher)

Activity Check:
All good!

Deadline: (expired on 2023-04-25 23:00:00)
In post 2415, T-Bone wrote:
Spoiler: Scene 12
[The setting is an old, abandoned mansion. The Engineer, the Athlete, the Teacher, and the Artist are exploring the creepy, dilapidated rooms.]

Athlete: [nervously] This place gives me the creeps. Are you sure we should be here?

Engineer: [confidently] Yes, we need to investigate every lead we have. And this mansion has been abandoned for years, there's no way anyone would be here.

Teacher: [shivering] I don't know, something feels off about this place. It's like we're being watched.

Artist: [looking around] And have you noticed how all the paintings in here are so dark and eerie? It's like whoever lived here was obsessed with death.

[As they continue to explore the mansion, they start to hear strange noises - creaking floorboards, whispering voices, and eerie laughter.]

Engineer: [pulling out a flashlight] Everyone stay calm, it's probably just the wind.

Athlete: [panicking] I don't think that's the wind. I think someone or something is in here with us.

Teacher: [trembling] We should leave. Now.

[As they start to make their way to the exit, they suddenly hear the sound of footsteps coming towards them. They turn around to see a figure dressed in all black, wearing a mask that covers their face.]

Figure: [in a low, menacing voice] Welcome to my home. I've been waiting for you.

Artist: [screaming] Who are you? What do you want?

Figure: [advancing towards them] I am the master of this house. And you are my guests.

[The group starts to back away slowly, realizing that they have stumbled upon something much more sinister than they ever could have imagined.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 5
Black - 4
Klick - 2
(Kuribo, Thestatusquo)
Drixx - 2
(Black, Save The Dragons)
Frozen Angel - 1
(DragonEater70)

Not Voting - 1
(Ircher)

Activity Check:
All good!

Vote Count

Klick - 2
(Kuribo, Thestatusquo)
Black - 1
( GuyInFreezer)
Drixx - 1
(Black)
Frozen Angel - 1
(DragonEater70)

Not Voting - 2
(Ircher, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
Day Ends Post #2533

Went to look at this after seeing the above post by Dunn. I apologise if getting into who viable wagons were on D1 disrupts the conversation you're having with Titus Dunn, but I'm now rather interested in what the game was doing outside of the DragonEater wagon.

Who joins the GIF wagon?: kuribo, Shea, Titus, STD
Who joins the Klick wagon?: kuribo, STD, Titus, Shea
Who joins the Black wagon?: Pink Ball, GIF, Firebringer, Titus
Who leaves these wagons to end the day on DragonEater?: Firebringer, Pink Ball, Titus

I am presuming there are at least 2 scum off-wagon when the main DragonEater wagon when it was at 5 votes (unless we're looking at exactly FA/Drixx/Dunnstral/X, which I don't think is the case)
And so there are at least two scum off-wagon at that point, giving us something to analyse.

And so my question is, what are scum off-wagon doing based on how the game as a whole is playing out? How are they playing around this big constant wagon on town? They aren't joining it, they're pushing other things, but presumably they're completely fine with a DragonEater wagon going through because he's town.

I find it notable that the GIF wagon died relatively quickly, but I find it even more interesting that the GIF wagon and the Klick wagon are comprised of the exact same four players. When GIF didn't pick up steam, the players who put a vote down on GIF all decided they should put a vote down on Klick instead.

I find it very likely that there's at least one scum in that group of STD/Titus/Shea(/kuribo) (and the theory that fits with my reads is that there's two scum in that group). I think scum would be looking to start a town counterwagon to the primary mislim target and that the movement onto GIF and then onto me shortly after had scum influence. (I don't really think the pop-up wagon on GIF in the first place has many implications for GIF's alignment in and of itself, because I could see motivation for that wagon to be either on town or on scum. But I do feel that scum were on the wagon regardless of GIF's alignment.)

I typed out a few thoughts about the Black wagon and end of day, but they didn't really lead to anything interesting compared to the above. Black wagon formed from all different areas of the previous VC, and then dissolved to hammer DragonEater. I think these are both things that scum would feel *ambivalent* about all things considered and they may or may not have participated.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Klick »

Overall, I mainly think that scum who were off the DragonEater wagon had an interest in *staying* off of the DragonEater wagon, and therefore they kept themselves occupied doing different things. I think something in particular they kept themselves occupied with was voting GIF, then myself. I think {STD, Shea, Titus} contains 1-2 scum (my reads say 2).
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Black »

In post 3992, Klick wrote:
In post 3984, Firebringer wrote: I would like Black to send caterer role to FA cause i think that actually helps sort the game alot if i know FA is town instead of me waffling on her super hard
Black can't announce her target without allowing scum a fair amount of room to play around her role
Yep
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Black »

In post 3996, Klick wrote: FA/Drixx/Titus/Shea?
I'm having a hard time seeing Shea/Titus as scum together after they essentially 2v1'd me for most of D1
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Black »

I guess it's still possible

I won't be around much this weekend
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:30 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

If Titus was a VCA player why would she hammer her townread with more than a day left in the deadline at the time
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:36 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

That would mess with VCA
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Is almost like Titus is scum innit?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Firebringer scum reading me when I scum read me is cute but I kinda think its what town him would do.

The real question is is he self aware enough to know that and duplicate it.

Probably, I guess.

This wagon talk is exactly why I'm extremely dubious of VCA as a general rule. Klick's analysis is predicated on him being town which I think is a pretty dubious assumption.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4023, Thestatusquo wrote:This wagon talk is exactly why I'm extremely dubious of VCA as a general rule. Klick's analysis is predicated on him being town which I think is a pretty dubious assumption.
You would be dubious of it even if didn't assume I was town because it came from someone you're dubious of being town.
Do you have any other problems with it?

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”