mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:11 am

Post by mith »

In post 3604, Menalque wrote: if he does try to manipulate it, he's scum.
In post 3176, Menalque wrote: Jingle is very well-known to give correct meta regardless of alignment
?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 3624, Datisi wrote:
In post 3620, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3618, Ythan wrote: Killing your friends is the best part of Mafia.
a thing i do not think Datisi will do
what are you trying to imply here?
I'm trying to imply that you are either scum here with Mena or that you are putting your friendship in the way of seeing Mena as scum and I can't tell which one it is.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:12 am

In post 3625, mith wrote:
In post 3604, Menalque wrote: if he does try to manipulate it, he's scum.
In post 3176, Menalque wrote: Jingle is very well-known to give correct meta regardless of alignment
?
Yep. Mena straight lied, like I was saying. I know it's lost in the sauce of all the fighting but, my team caught it too.

They're lying about Jingle for the sake of abusing this myth, and when I called them on it they got caught in the lie.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Ythan »

I'm mulling whether scum Datisi spends a night neighboring scum Mena here. Surely there are better uses for such an ability.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:15 am

In post 3628, Ythan wrote: I'm mulling whether scum Datisi spends a night neighboring scum Mena here. Surely there are better uses for such an ability.
very weak ability and it's worth doing it and then neighbouring someone town night two just to distance.

Look, IMO

there's at least one scum in your neighbourhood and if not two.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:16 am

Mena is always scum for me at this point.

The question is now: Is Datisi's defense of Mena scum putting themselves out there to try and finish the game or are they just a friend who can't see past their own friendship to see the scummy shit mena is doing not the least of which is lying about the jingle stuff

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Datisi »

i have no idea what the recent contradiction is about bc it goes against what i know about jingle

but i don't agree that scum-him would surely disengage here

this is coloured by my read on him otherwise which was historically accurate sure but like i don't think scum mena gains anything from this
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:20 am

In post 3631, Datisi wrote: i have no idea what the recent contradiction is about bc it goes against what i know about jingle

this is coloured by my read on him otherwise which was historically accurate sure but like i don't think scum mena gains anything from this
you don't think that my known history with both JINGLE AND KOBA on their team to inform them of this at nothing else of refusing to back down from shit like this doesn't mean they're using this as an obfuscade?

If they can make no one want to interact with either of us, they can direct town that way. That's a Jingle strat, 100%.

And the personal stuff is a Koba touch because Koba has actual 0 boundaries.

This feels to me like what has happened.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:21 am

In post 3631, Datisi wrote:
i have no idea what the recent contradiction is about bc it goes against what i know about jingle

Dunnstral wants to know more about this

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3633, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

afaik jingle always gives correct mech regardless of alignment so no idea whta mena is on claiming that he manipulates it as towm
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Datisi »

manipulates it as scum* obv
~M
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:25 am

In post 3634, Datisi wrote:

afaik jingle always gives correct mech regardless of alignment so no idea whta mena is on claiming that he manipulates it as towm
okay but I know for 100% he doesn't and WAIT A SEC YOU DO TOO WTF

YOU LITERALLY WERE PART OF OUR ELECTION SCUMTEAM WHEN JINGLE GAVE PURPOSEFULLY BAD MECH DAY 1 TO HARM TOWN AND I CALLED HIM ON IT TO DO DISTANCING BETWEEN US

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3632, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3631, Datisi wrote: i have no idea what the recent contradiction is about bc it goes against what i know about jingle

you don't think that my known history with both JINGLE AND KOBA on their team to inform them of this at nothing else of refusing to back down from shit like this doesn't mean they're using this as an obfuscade?

If they can make no one want to interact with either of us, they can direct town that way. That's a Jingle strat, 100%.

i don't think mena would do that snd even if they told him to like argue with you back and forth and go on full personal tactically i don't think he woulfd listen
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3636, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3634, Datisi wrote:

okay but I know for 100% he doesn't and WAIT A SEC YOU DO TOO WTF

YOU LITERALLY WERE PART OF OUR ELECTION SCUMTEAM WHEN JINGLE GAVE PURPOSEFULLY BAD MECH DAY 1 TO HARM TOWN AND I CALLED HIM ON IT TO DO DISTANCING BETWEEN US
what

literally all i remember from that gsme from him mech wise was that he said we should true claim

granted i wasn't paying that much attention that game because i was in a kind of bad place so if i missed it that's my bad
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Datisi »

i feel like i said in the thread in election that bingle always gives correct mech regardless of alignment and thts he agreed with that
~M
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Ythan »

bingle
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:29 am

In post 3637, Datisi wrote:
In post 3632, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

i don't think mena would do that snd even if they told him to like argue with you back and forth and go on full personal tactically i don't think he woulfd listen
I've got Ydra in my ear saying differently

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Datisi »

can ydra provide sourcws
~M
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Ythan »

Hi Ydra!
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:32 am

Post by implosion »

In post 1, implosion wrote: Be respectful of other players; do not insult them. Attack the argument, not the person.
This is a general warning: follow this rule. Lay off from personal comments and insults and keep comments related to gameplay.

The origin of the misconception that water flows upward on Mars can be traced back to the late 19th century when astronomers observed what they believed to be "canals" on the Martian surface. These observations were made using early telescopes that were not capable of resolving the surface features of Mars with great detail.

The astronomer Percival Lowell popularized the idea of Martian canals in the early 20th century, proposing that they were evidence of an advanced civilization on Mars that had built a network of canals to transport water from the planet's polar ice caps to the equatorial regions.

Although the idea of Martian canals has long been discredited, the misconception that water can flow upward on Mars has persisted. It may have been perpetuated by science fiction stories and movies that depict water flowing upward on Mars, or by popular science articles that have oversimplified the science of Martian geology and hydrology.

Vote Count 3.1
Not Voting (8): Alisae, Bellaphant, Datisi, Andante, Lady Lambdadelta, Menalque, mith, Ythan

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

Deadline is May 19 at 12:30 PM PST, in (expired on 2023-05-19 15:30:00).
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Ythan »

Martian canals are cool
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:38 am

In post 3642, Datisi wrote: can ydra provide sourcws
Ydra says Perpetual MELO IV and Tarot Mafia are examples of Mena getting extremely toxic as scum :)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:38 am

towards town players, to be clear

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Ythan »

Strategically or incidentally?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:40 am

In post 3645, Ythan wrote: Martian canals are cool
also, Ythan

I have a headcannon of what I expect your claim to be, if your claim differs my read on you differs but frankly rn I think you're town

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”