Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6025 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 6023, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6021, Save The Dragons wrote: I don't think that's very likely
whats not likely?
That you came out of the woodwork to defend my claims as you trusted them but didn't have any alignment thought or agenda in doing so
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #6026 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 6020, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6018, Save The Dragons wrote: One might think "I completely trust stds claims" includes the target and my alignment especially since it wasn't really questioned by you until I was taking heat
well one might think wrong

I stated absolutely nothing saying I think you're town. I just stated my opinion about your claims and then later on when I felt something is off regarding what you saying about why you claimed ircher who you were supposedly scumreading, I started questioning it and I hated your response to those questions

so here we are
What was the purpose then of stating that you trusted the claims completely?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6027 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:50 am

In post 6022, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6014, Save The Dragons wrote: So who was town supposed to target
idk

like maybe trying to target someone who you think is not caterer and might be targeted with a town investigative role you should have known exists?

again my issue is not with who you targeted. I will target my scum read too with this role all day anyday. My issue is with the inconsistency in your explanation about
why you did it
. You state you thought about it and you chose it assuming scum would target it wich is just inconsistent and makes no sense
I didn't say I assumed scum would target it I said I was hoping they would
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6028 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:51 am

In post 6026, Ircher wrote:
In post 6018, Save The Dragons wrote: One might think "I completely trust stds claims" includes the target and my alignment especially since it wasn't really questioned by you until I was taking heat

I stated absolutely nothing saying I think you're town. I just stated my opinion about your claims and then later on when I felt something is off regarding what you saying about why you claimed ircher who you were supposedly scumreading, I started questioning it and I hated your response to those questions

so here we are
Jesus christ there's life in ircher after all!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6029 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6025, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 6023, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6021, Save The Dragons wrote: I don't think that's very likely
whats not likely?
That you came out of the woodwork to defend my claims as you trusted them but didn't have any alignment thought or agenda in doing so
I saw three power role claims, one that I was looking for since day 2 that I flipped grave digger and no one was claiming it for day 1 or claiming any role related to it for day 1

and the other a role no one claimed before you and I flipped it today

So I stated that I believe the claims. and initially it gave me a +town impression to me as I was thinking scum you wouldn't have reasons to claim the role

but the further development and discussions about why you targeted ircher and the the whole reactions pushing it in scummy territory in my head.

I don't get why my development on you feels so complicated for you if you're not trying to nitpick to omgus me and I feel this push back by you as I pushed that inconsistency is just scum motivated then solvy
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6030 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

so here we are
cause he claimed two roles no one else ever claimed so far in game

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6031 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:56 am

Then why did ircher ask you too is he scum too
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6032 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

like could it be even more obvious why it was feeling necessary for me to state that I actually think the claims are truth full when both were not claimed so far by anyone else in this setup?

what kind of crappy question is that.

pedit: what?

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #6033 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 6030, Frozen Angel wrote:

so here we are
I'm not sure I follow this response, but I think your previous post answered my question (though it contradicts what you said ~10 minutes ago).
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6034 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:58 am

Oo now it's omgus that one's a reliable tell
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6035 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6033, Ircher wrote:
In post 6030, Frozen Angel wrote:

so here we are
I'm not sure I follow this response, but I think your previous post answered my question (though it contradicts what you said ~10 minutes ago).
someone claims two "new roles" in a setup where roles are swapping hands. I say based on my info I trust the claims cause I need to post this info loud to rest of town that I think vig and tracker should exist/at least that I have info vig 100% exists. how is that weird to you to that I mentioned I trust the claims?

and It absolutely doesn't. I don't vomit reads. the claims make sense. the targets in further discussions were iffy and then how he explained why he did the targeting was outright inconsistent so here we are.

I said me saying I agree with his claims was not indicating I town read him and I'm 100% restating that. I don't vomit random reads just based on impressions I get. I knew too well even back then that STD town or scum could have claimed the roles. scum him could have the role as fake claim too so that's the most stupid reason to cut someone from the POE and my post had no reason to imply that I did in any context.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6036 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6034, Save The Dragons wrote: Oo now it's omgus that one's a reliable tell
yeah its scummy how reactionary you got about this instead of solving the game in possible elo. the way you reacted past few pages to everyone speaking about you is just about the state of survival and calling everyone else bad/not trying to find the town in poe.

anyone else but me is what scum wants at this time in game not town

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6037 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5302, Frozen Angel wrote: the tracker claim is what was missing from this setup where gravedigger is in.

can someone else confirm gravedigger exists or is it randed to scum/dead on all other phases?
In post 5308, Frozen Angel wrote: I completely trust STD claims
In post 5683, Frozen Angel wrote: first I need to say that putting PB out of poe mechanically is just wrong assumption cause pb claimed an action post other actions were claimed, nothing actually was said about him, himself. I mean shea is town if pb is town but the vice versa is not necessarily true mechanically. scum could just have tracker as a fake claim and he could have just made the FB checked shea up after it was claimed in thread.

but going back to the gun in my hand, few pages ago I would say drixx, cause of how low impact he became after getting titus elimed. I was not completely alerted with how he approached titus but I think him being less impactful in direction of game is a scum indicative thing of him. But then I actually like his way of approaching lovers claim actually. I think its fair of him to be suspicious of lovers cause its really low probability for no one else to ever have lover in this setup and drixx that I know "drives" with the math and probabilities when he is solving. so I'm actually a bit reserved on the slot now.

Regarding STD his claiming vig existance is particularly something that a scum him would have almost no reason of doing in my head. but then I kept thinking, why would a catalyst vig not try to use that role for confirming himself somehow. like I would expect him trying to hunt an action and why would he assume going on ircher will be likely end up killing a slot to begin with.

That leaves GIF and Dun and I think there is a scum between the two. If both are town we have a 3 scum setup likely.

I also think there is for sure a scum in the commuter claimers that is drixx/gif/dun

who i would shoot will have to wait till I deeper check when I have time thursday night or Friday morning. I don't have time to elaborate more my current reads and check things up but I wanna see how each of the people drove the game regarding each wagon.
for your read ircher

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6038 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 6:56 am

It's pretty easy to reduce my attempts at scumhunting today (and today only) to anyone but me when I've given specifics over and over
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6039 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Some thoughts about yesterday and the exercise:

I actually like how STD reacted to pressure yesterday. I had some thoughts about him before the day started and I wanted to see how he would defend himself, what "townie traits" he thought he had to see if it was part of a scheme or if they were genuine traits. There's one thing that I was waiting to come from scum!StD as a solid defense that never came through: his read on FB. StD didn't question FB getting the caterer on D3 and he stopped pushing that slot before D2 ended. If STD was scum trying to widen the PoE, why wait until D4 to do it? It's not like he hasn't had thread presence, he's been engaged the entire game, so "going under the radar" is not a correct assestment about his play. Scum being worried about the slim PoE would've started acting as paranoid town before the game came to this point.

In contrast with StD's paranoia during this day, we have Drixx who was paranoid about the lovers' claim when it was claimed, paranoid about the caterer when it was claimed and kept his paranoia until this day. He is now inclined to believe the idea of being part of a non confirmed town PoE and that the scumteam would be {StD,GiF,Dunn,FA}, but keeping the "paranoia slot" rethoric alive. That to me looks way more "planning ahead in case me and my partners start getting limmed" than StD's survivalism during this day. Scum!STD has a lot of reasons to fight how he has fought today to avoid getting limmed (mainly to mess up associations and because yeah of course scum is closer to win today than tomorrow because of the game's mechanics), but town!STD has more reasons to fight because if he gets limmed he loses, period. On the other hand, we have Drixx, who came to the thread when he became the main focus of attention for a short period, said "if you lim me today you're gonna regret it" and then disappeared when STD became the main focus again.

Yesterday I started the day like StD->Drixx--->FA->Dunn--->GiF and now I'm more like Drixx----->StD/FA/Dunn->GiF.

Back to this:
In post 5516, Pink Ball wrote: - The three claimed commuters are scum and 1 scum in {StD,FA}. Why would GiF be going after Dunn in this scenario? While I think the scumteam's strategy is not bussing unless absolutely necessary (because one more night means more chances of town getting conftowned), if StD is the remaining partner it's completely valid to throw Dunn under the bus just to control the rethoric of the game for future days; GiF and co would know that there will be another day to play so making a GiF/Dunn 1v1 makes the other look good the next day. I think the real objective of this scumteam is missliming FA, which GiF started this day saying that was a possibility too.
- Two of three claimed commuters are scum. This one is based on two things: I still townread GiF by play; and the VC at EoD2. I think either GiF or Dunn where caught in the crossfire pushing Titus instead of Klick and I'm inclined to believe that GiF was the one caught there. BUT there's the connection between Drixx and GiF: even if the commuter was a real amnesiac role (confirmed by town!Dunn in this scenario), the way it was claimed on D2 and how GiF followed is concerning. I think that Dunn not claiming it on D3 is actually pro town. The remaining scum would be StD and FA.

And that's it, there are no other scenarios because of the PoE I have. Scenario 1 could discard the idea of voting between {StD,FA} even if everything points out to StD being scum. Scenario 2 discards the idea of voting between {GiF,Dunn}.
Even if GiF is still looking the towniest of the bunch, StD towning it up makes me come back to the commuters' association. That means that there would be only one scum in {StD,FA}.

So my first strat still stands: lim Drixx, get one more night of night actions that give us more time to get one of the players inside the PoE to get conftowned via amnesiac roles and keep goind down the rabbit hole until we find the carrot.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6040 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5993, Pink Ball wrote: kuribo: STD/FA
GiF: Dunn/FA
PB: Drixx/STD
Dunn: GiF/Drixx
Shea: STD/Drixx
Drixx: Dunn/GiF
StD: PB/FA
Ircher: Drixx/STD
FA: STD/GiF
The results still stand and having kuribo, Ircher and Shea agreeing on StD is fine. I still believe that GiF is outside of his scum range this game. But hopefully my recent post can be compelling enough for kuribo so we just lim Drixx and hopefully get some traction after our first scum lim.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #6041 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 6040, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5993, Pink Ball wrote: kuribo: STD/FA
GiF: Dunn/FA
PB: Drixx/STD
Dunn: GiF/Drixx
Shea: STD/Drixx
Drixx: Dunn/GiF
StD: PB/FA
Ircher: Drixx/STD
FA: STD/GiF
The results still stand and having kuribo, Ircher and Shea agreeing on StD is fine. I still believe that GiF is outside of his scum range this game. But hopefully my recent post can be compelling enough for kuribo so we just lim Drixx and hopefully get some traction after our first scum lim.
From your analysis doesn't GIF have to be scum if STD isnt?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6042 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yes, that's why I'm saying that a STD lim is still fine by me, but preferably we should lim Drixx
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6043 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 6039, Pink Ball wrote: Some thoughts about yesterday and the exercise:

I actually like how STD reacted to pressure yesterday. I had some thoughts about him before the day started and I wanted to see how he would defend himself, what "townie traits" he thought he had to see if it was part of a scheme or if they were genuine traits. There's one thing that I was waiting to come from scum!StD as a solid defense that never came through: his read on FB. StD didn't question FB getting the caterer on D3 and he stopped pushing that slot before D2 ended. If STD was scum trying to widen the PoE, why wait until D4 to do it? It's not like he hasn't had thread presence, he's been engaged the entire game, so "going under the radar" is not a correct assestment about his play. Scum being worried about the slim PoE would've started acting as paranoid town before the game came to this point.

In contrast with StD's paranoia during this day, we have Drixx who was paranoid about the lovers' claim when it was claimed, paranoid about the caterer when it was claimed and kept his paranoia until this day. He is now inclined to believe the idea of being part of a non confirmed town PoE and that the scumteam would be {StD,GiF,Dunn,FA}, but keeping the "paranoia slot" rethoric alive. That to me looks way more "planning ahead in case me and my partners start getting limmed" than StD's survivalism during this day. Scum!STD has a lot of reasons to fight how he has fought today to avoid getting limmed (mainly to mess up associations and because yeah of course scum is closer to win today than tomorrow because of the game's mechanics), but town!STD has more reasons to fight because if he gets limmed he loses, period. On the other hand, we have Drixx, who came to the thread when he became the main focus of attention for a short period, said "if you lim me today you're gonna regret it" and then disappeared when STD became the main focus again.

Yesterday I started the day like StD->Drixx--->FA->Dunn--->GiF and now I'm more like Drixx----->StD/FA/Dunn->GiF.

Back to this:
In post 5516, Pink Ball wrote: - The three claimed commuters are scum and 1 scum in {StD,FA}. Why would GiF be going after Dunn in this scenario? While I think the scumteam's strategy is not bussing unless absolutely necessary (because one more night means more chances of town getting conftowned), if StD is the remaining partner it's completely valid to throw Dunn under the bus just to control the rethoric of the game for future days; GiF and co would know that there will be another day to play so making a GiF/Dunn 1v1 makes the other look good the next day. I think the real objective of this scumteam is missliming FA, which GiF started this day saying that was a possibility too.
- Two of three claimed commuters are scum. This one is based on two things: I still townread GiF by play; and the VC at EoD2. I think either GiF or Dunn where caught in the crossfire pushing Titus instead of Klick and I'm inclined to believe that GiF was the one caught there. BUT there's the connection between Drixx and GiF: even if the commuter was a real amnesiac role (confirmed by town!Dunn in this scenario), the way it was claimed on D2 and how GiF followed is concerning. I think that Dunn not claiming it on D3 is actually pro town. The remaining scum would be StD and FA.

And that's it, there are no other scenarios because of the PoE I have. Scenario 1 could discard the idea of voting between {StD,FA} even if everything points out to StD being scum. Scenario 2 discards the idea of voting between {GiF,Dunn}.
Even if GiF is still looking the towniest of the bunch, StD towning it up makes me come back to the commuters' association. That means that there would be only one scum in {StD,FA}.

So my first strat still stands: lim Drixx, get one more night of night actions that give us more time to get one of the players inside the PoE to get conftowned via amnesiac roles and keep goind down the rabbit hole until we find the carrot.
You're a fucking liar. You have consistently been on me first all day phase. Trash play if you're town.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6044 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Drixx »

My ISO is chock full of me being town. Anyone who says differently is either scum or bad. I've been pushing for town play all game, and have consistently pushed people to think about and analyze and come to their own conclusions. I've shared my thoughts, but I haven't rammed them down anyone's throat, and I've been practically begging the so called "conftown" block to actually do something with their status.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6045 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Drixx »

When you get fortunate enough to get "IC" status, you have an obligation (you signed up to play, didn't you?) to actually use your unimpeachable position to push a win, not sit around on your ass so you can say after the game "Well, it wasn't MY fault"
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6046 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 8:20 am

Post by kuribo »

you and STD are just parroting each other at this point

Next god damn person that says I ain't doing shit is getting voted and idgaf if we lose because of it

You wanna talk trash play? When your only defense is "You're not doing shit if you don't think I'm obvious town" then you're playing like fucking trash yourself

You wanna be town read? YOU FUCKING DO SOMETHING
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6047 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6043, Drixx wrote: You're a fucking liar. You have consistently been on me first all day phase.
Nope
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6048 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 8:21 am

Post by kuribo »

Batter fucking up Drixx, case your two biggest scum reads and connect them as partners
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6049 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Second time that Drixx comes to play only when someone seems to suggest he's the better option for today, and discrediting with "you're either scum or bad town" with no substance

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”