Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3662, Bellaphant wrote: Has mena ever been disengaged enough to not know what's going on? They engaged a fair bit with the wagons day one afair
Correct

Bella may or may not be scum atp but she has at least actually followed the game
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3663, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: On day 1 I literally engaged them to ask them to give me their own thoughts and not just Jingle and Koba's on the game.

They refused outright because they quote "had not read the game at all".

So... yes.
I had not read from pages like 20-40 at that point

I also engaged in good faith with lld at the time and can show receipts to prove it if anyone is too lazy to look in my iso themselves

By the point Bella is talking about and ever since then I have been engaged in the game and at the point lld is talking about my slot was still engaged but not me personally

Again, I remind everyone — this is TEAM mafia
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3529, Bellaphant wrote: Hi mena I wasn't in the mood last night. Curious to chat.

Alisae, I can't see why you'd town read the slot, or why it flipped your views? For me, the resistance to that slot being wagoned feels massive, a few dead townies had gimli as scummy and like...what about last night felt genuine? It looked like throwing shade around, not claiming properly and then noping out under pressure. The hammer was awful.
sup bella

can you explain to me how your perspective of the game has shifted over the days since day 1 until now?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3657, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3654, Datisi wrote: i told you why i hooded mena (who was actually descently caught up on hood) and i would've expected you specifically to understand why i hooded ythan
okay now THAT is a weird comment

I'm not seeing a good reason at all why I should know specifically why you hooded ythan, but i'm also on painkillers so
weren't you also one of the people that agreed that if someone picked bulltproof rather than cop, they need to be policy'ed because it's such an anti-town pick?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2763, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: also just fyi i concur

anyone who took bp over cop is gettnig killed on sight
yeah, you did

neighbourizer is a prime tool to (dis)confirm an ascetic, especially when scum is multitasking it's mechanically useless

so your immediate jump to calling my targets a scumclaim or whatever is ???
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3697, Ythan wrote: I'm the ascetic cop of course.

Titus asks that I present the following: I have a guilty and a clear and a nothing among Andante, LLD, and Bellaphant. Who does everyone think is which, then I will reveal the answer.
if I'm guessing: Andy = guilty, lld = clear, Bella = no result

if I'm hoping: Andy = guilty, Bella = clear, lld = no result
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3731, Alisae wrote: Ythan when ur done slow playing ur hand if you could elaborate on why u slow played this that would be appreciated
ditto
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:27 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3734, Alisae wrote: I think LLD doesn't have partners for a couple of reasons
- Based on her own play. I don't think there is anyone who has been trying to play w/ LLD and I think LLD is just acting on her own. LLD I feel like reads to me as if they're just doing their own thing.
- I really don't think Ythan as a wolf w/ LLD would come into LLD first thing within the first 10 pages.
- I don't think it makes sense for them to be paired with Bella based off of D1.
- I don't think it makes sense for them to be paired with Mena because of Mena's D1 and how LLD has just been talking to that team in general.
- I don't think it makes sense for them to be a wolf with you because you have been hyperfocused on how me and LLD read each other. Maybe you would do this as a wolf, but I feel like you've tried to come into LLD where as if this were in the case, I think you would probably be more open into coming into me. Like I could realistically see you two pushing me if you were teamed and wolves together.
- So like this leaves Datisi right? There's 3 wolves alive so it has to be LLD + Dats + 1 of the above. If I ruled out they can't be wolves with any of the above, they're probaly just town. LLD tried to get me to think it was Datisi and not Mena for "weird neighborizer choices" I mean that's probably evidence they're not aligned with Datisi I imagine their points would be better for suspecting them but not that. I can't really give you exact reasons why {Datisi + LLD + 1 more} would be a team but I don't see it.
can you go more into the mith/lld not teamed thing? I don't get what you mean with "I feel like you've tried to come into LLD"?

also I'm assuming no comment on lld + jjh!slot because you're assuming that jjh!slot is the guilty, but why no team possibility there?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3736, Alisae wrote:
In post 3668, mith wrote: Open question: Do Datisi and Mena gambit as scum and both pick 1?
Yes
I think I probably would but idk if dats would be down lowkey lowkey
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3681, mith wrote: Question for Datisi: Were you aware of Mena always picking 1 in PYP? (Or do you have a counterexample where he didn't?)
no and no

i have played one pyp game with mena where he picked 1 (the other one, he funnily enough replaced into a slot that picked 1)

if i had known he was gonna pick 1, i wouldn't have picked it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3697, Ythan wrote: I'm the ascetic cop of course.

Titus asks that I present the following: I have a guilty and a clear and a nothing among Andante, LLD, and Bellaphant. Who does everyone think is which, then I will reveal the answer.
the same order that you named them (guilty andante, clear lld, nothing bella)
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:33 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3884, Datisi wrote: if i had known he was gonna pick 1, i wouldn't have picked it
coward
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Menalque »

@Ali why don't you think that the lld/ythan stuff from the first 10 pages isn't S/S? like I think it's unlikely scum!ythan goes after town!lld that way, I think it's significantly more possible that scum!ythan would especially if lld had given her the go ahead
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3751, Alisae wrote: Like they read Staeg as having a gun
why

what did staeg do that made him look like a vig at any point

I can look back but nothing comes to mind, there's no interactions where I think he was like "well, I'll leave this for now I guess" with a person he hard scumread
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3766, Ythan wrote: Datisi's targets make more sense if he was trying to find the ascetic.
considering how much time i had spent arguing that i'm policyvoting whoever claims bulletproof... yes? yes, that is exactly the point?

In post 3769, Ythan wrote: I have a question for Datisi next time he's present for some real time engagement.
i am more or less around
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:44 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3782, Ythan wrote:
In post 3778, Alisae wrote:
In post 3776, Ythan wrote:
In post 3774, Alisae wrote: Why would Datisi target you
Why indeed.
first thing that comes to my mind is they wanted to bp check you?
what alignment do you think wants to target you w/ neighborizer? You're pretty confident in Andante being a wolf, so with that read in mind what does that mean?
Do you mean to see if I'm cop as opposed to bp?

Scum looking for ascetic makes sense to me. Townie looking for a useful neighbor does not.

Idk up front what you're getting at in the last but I'll chew on it for a minute.
you've got it backwards

we discussed the target in thread and we wanted to check if you were BP bc we thought BP would be a scumclaim

so it was an ascetic hunting shot but for town checking you weren't scum not vice versa

basically, we thought that BP was a scumclaim and while ascetic wasn't clearing it was at least a step in the right direction

also meant that if you were scum ascetic cop who tried to claim something else then we'd have had you dead to rights
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3789, Ythan wrote: I am authorized to announce that lld is innocent and jjh is scum.
oh, mildly disappointing but predictable

so the question does become exclusively if you're scum with lld or not
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3798, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: okay, so

Mith, if JJH flips town for some reason, shoot Datisi.

Datisi is confirming Ythan's ascetic status, so we can safely shoot Datisi as being scum if JJH is town.

if JJH is scum, which is the WAY more likely outcome at this point, Mith you still need to shoot and frankly.... Datisi remains a very good choice.
lol what

if jjh flips town then Ythan is confirmed scum and the only way we don't lose is if mith is town

mith needs to be shooting the confscum here, how does confirming ascetic status make Datisi a better shot there than literal confscum

anyone??
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah i think the claim is that scum!ythan ALWAYS takes bulletproof and not cop, and since i confirmed that she is not a bulletproof

which doesn't make sense to me at all but a lot of things that lld's said today don't make sense to me, so
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 3834, Ythan wrote:
In post 3811, Alisae wrote:
In post 3807, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Ythan, Mith, Me is my towncore.
IF JJH IS TOWN YOU HAVE 2 WOLVES IN YOUR TOWNCORE
hehehehehe
weird post
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Menalque »

I think we're probably in one of two worlds:

either it's mith/Bella/jjh

or it's mith/lld/ythan
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Menalque »

so basically: Bella/jjh, I'm gonna need a lot from you today because if you're town and I'm not able to see that then I think we lose given that we need a majority of 5 to vote out scum without bussing

I wonder if mith is the best option for a flip either way as I think he probably has to be scum here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Menalque »

actually alternatively if I can solve Ythan then it doesn't matter on jjh and Bella
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Datisi »

ok i am more or less caught up and i am going to the cafeteria now but i'll be phoneposting here and there

@ythan - why did titus make you do the game of guessing the results?

@lld - why do you think this can't be a ythan/jjh gambit thing? and also, how did you come to your worldview that you did today? because from my pov, you suddenly decided that mith is town and that ythan is town and the thing with my hood targets last night and i'm like.
~M
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 5:55 am

Post by mith »

Well, my crap night continued and I couldn't fall asleep til 2am. Fortunately my wife let me sleep in, I was already taking today off work, and now I've got some caffeine in me.

Datisi: Whose idea was it to target Ythan N2? Were you already planning to do this or did Mena suggest it first?
Why did you not target Ythan N1?

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”