compulsive complex Inventor
compulsive complex Inventor
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:50 am

Post by biancospino »

Votecount (UNCHANGED)
VC 4-II

Not Voting (7):
Alianna, bristep123, Doctor Drew, Emperor flippyNips, redFF, Theta Alpine, Deltabreedy ()

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for an execution.

Modnotes:
  • The deadline is due in (expired on 2023-05-17 14:00:00).
  • Deltabreedy is V/LA today and part of tomorrow
Last edited by biancospino on Thu May 11, 2023 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

N1 FL was targeted
N2 kittytacky was targeted
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:57 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

kitty has told us that there is a lazy modifier in play
which is a town modifier pretty much all of the time

none of the claims or flips have this
so someone did not tell the full truth about their role and oddly enough it was probably town that did it

i can actually probably assume who has it though at this point
and even though it would not be flippy i still think flippy is not the correct lim today
i think bristep is the correct elimination for today
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 6:14 am

Post by bristep123 »

Ignoring the claims, if you think I led the charge on Hu Tao day 2 as scum then I don’t know what to tell you.

Right now I would verify delta and theta as town because I can’t see anything that would give the analyst a false result. Red and Alianna while their roles are not confirmed by the presence of an enabler (as there could be red herrings) the fact that they wouldn’t know that and made these claims at a point where they could be disputed by the real pr means it’s a real big risk for scum to fake claim like that.

Drew’s claim - would we have 2 finder roles? The existence of a finder-finder leads me to think yes, but since we have 4 claims one has to be fake so there must be a red herring out there. So it’s Flippy or Drew based on the above. I lean towards Flippy because they’ve done very little, and could have verified FL’s claim since they ‘tracked’ them on n1 but didn’t.

We need to hear from Alianna on their night results, but right now I urge the town to avoid the easy route of limming the only unverified villager claim (I.e me) because it gives you one less night to root out the scum.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

flippy targeted doc drew both night one and two
they did not target flavor leaf night one
they saw drew target flavor leaf
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

at the moment from a game setup stance i believe the game is solved if the remaining wolves are bristep with delta or me as traitor
though i would have to say it is delta
though really who the traitor is does not matter if we get the last main wolf anyways

flippy being a tracker fills in the missing tracker from flavor leaf
drew i believe has the lazy role and did not mention it
last main wolf - bristep - i would guess is a tracker enabler and probably something else as well

leaving each of towns power roles either disableable or useless against a specific scum member
alter of rautherdir
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 6:56 am

Post by bristep123 »

Ah ok, I’ve misread that. Still puts them in the unverified side though, because Drew already revealed their targets. Confirms Drew though, either town flippy is truthing, or scum flippy is lying. That only leaves flippy as the one claimed role that could be reasonably disputed.

Theta, step away from the meta speculation, i was in on the Enchant wagon and immediately voted Hu Tao to get their wagon going. It makes no sense as scum to do that. You’re going to hand the game to scum, potentially that’s your intention though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I was just gonna say Bristep, Tracker is an easy role to fake claim, and is a bit sus that Flippy would say he tracked me when I already outed who I visited. Whole lotta wifom going on here.

Also not sure if it is good to either confirm or deny Theta saying I am lazy.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

in any situation

at this point i think the game is won for town if we lim through bristep and flippy in any order

i believe that bristep is actually the last wolf here so i would start there
but either way
i think town actually has it solved here

i will wait for alianna to claim their actions before voting though

i am unsure on whether the last main wolf is more likely to be tracker enabler or finder enabler but eh i will find out once the game is over

also
you going on enchant and hu tao is a bold move if scum
but not something i could not see happening
enchant was already lost when you voted them
hu tao i believe was an early bus to create distance
and then ended up being the lim anyways
alter of rautherdir
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Alianna »

N1 - Doctor Drew (targeted by Emperor flippyNips and Flavor Leaf)
N2 - Flavor Leaf (targeted by no one - kill was made by the ninja)
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

VOTE: bristep

well there we go
it was a bold play i will say that
alter of rautherdir
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 7:31 am

Post by bristep123 »

It would be a totally wreckless move, especially to wagon a scum role that can’t be picked up by power roles. There’s something amiss here, one of the enabler or finder roles is a red herring and you need to establish which because if I do go I’m flipping town and you’re heading to lylo.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 7:36 am

Post by bristep123 »

You’re so keen to end the day quickly, avoid any further play to analyse tomorrow. You’re the traitor, I’ll put my hat on that now.
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Deltabreedy »

I still don't think that traitor is specifically within Theta and I - it's not mechanically confirmed is it?

I've disagreed with Theta a lot this game but I think that might be more playstyle than substance.
Refer to me as 'Delta' or 'Tom'. Cheers! |
'Black, if you're scum, I'll eat my shoe.'
Never forget

Regular V/LA Wednesday evenings and Thursday all day (UTC+1)
|
GTKAS
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Alianna »

Traitor is not confirmed to be within you and Theta. That’s just bristep’s read.
I townread Alianna.

bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 10:44 am

Post by bristep123 »

Yep, just my take, assuming that the traitor wouldn’t also have a power role then from my perspective it can only be you or Theta.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

with my understanding of the game state so far and my prediction for the full setup
i believe all of the claims to be more or less accurate and from town except for the current vanilla claims
the only non-vanilla claim that i have any doubt about is doctor drew
i believe they failed to claim that they have the lazy modifier as in my prediction for the full setup they should have it

with that in mind
me and delta are confirmed not group scum by kitty so one of us would have to be the traitor
and that would leave bristep to be the last group scum

if i am wrong about the full setup - that is to say if bristep does not flip scum - but correct that doctor drew has the lazy modifier as i believe in any case that they are the one that has that
then we should be looking between flippy | alianna | red for the final group scum

and in which case i would probably say it is flippy actually being a scum tracker as this creates the situation of both doctor drew and flavor leaf having two different finding abilities and more specifically
one for finding a town player and one for finding a scum player

anyways people can look over this and tell me what they think
alter of rautherdir
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Stupid question about traitors, they know who scum is but scum don't know who the traitors are, correct?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 967, Doctor Drew wrote: Stupid question about traitors, they know who scum is but scum don't know who the traitors are, correct?
in a normal game yes this is correct
unless one of the scum is also an informed role with the traitors identity though i do not know if that would be legal in normal games
alter of rautherdir
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 959, Alianna wrote: N1 - Doctor Drew (targeted by Emperor flippyNips and Flavor Leaf)
N2 - Flavor Leaf (targeted by no one - kill was made by the ninja)
Did I miss that you were only 2-shot?
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Alianna »

Enabler.
I townread Alianna.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 970, Alianna wrote: Enabler.
Ahhh, ok Aliana 😉
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I mean, honestly I do like Theta's plan.

I kinda feel unless someone fake claimed well, we got this.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

they got disabled when the watcher-enabler died

if i am correct at least
every town power role either had an enabler / limited number of shots / some other method of disabling its usefulness at some point before the game ended

red and alianna each having a scum enabler

flavor leaf and flippy only having two shots on each of their abilities

kitty losing effectiveness once there was only one group scum left and also just not being able to find the traitor in general
and you i believe having the lazy modifier and thus losing effectiveness when only one scum was left
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu May 11, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am honestly not sure anyone fake claimed a power role
someone obviously did not claim their full role but that person was almost certainly town so

my current top two game spec theories have either bristep being final group scum
or flippy being scum tracker - probably without limited shots but still

it is possible that one of red or alianna did a very bold move and claimed jailkeeper or watcher with heavy risk for a counterclaim but
i kind of doubt it and honestly i am fine with giving them the win for doing that in that case

really we are arguing for who the top two picks for group scum are cause that is the number of chances we get unless we somehow hit traitor in the process
i think it is bristep or flippy in that order
and i have not seen anyone except bristep argue otherwise except for swapping the order around
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”