Micro 1079 - dividing connor (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 10:58 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 372, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 154, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: usespython
After reading last page I feel this is most likely to be scum in the small hood
This is the only thing in SirCakez ISO that goes towards you, and they moved off of you a few of their posts later.

ActionDan hasn't really commented on you.

I feel you're projecting your own pushes as being against you.
They moved off me to go to big hood, wtf are you talking about

-A
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 10:59 am

Post by usesPython »

Like we're absolutely not gonna be in a gamestate where we can reliably lim big hood scum d1 which means we're gonna be shooting small hood today, pushes on big hood aren't gonna lead to anything

-A
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 375, usesPython wrote:
In post 372, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 154, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: usespython
After reading last page I feel this is most likely to be scum in the small hood
This is the only thing in SirCakez ISO that goes towards you, and they moved off of you a few of their posts later.

ActionDan hasn't really commented on you.

I feel you're projecting your own pushes as being against you.
They moved off me to go to big hood, wtf are you talking about

-A
Don't get the relation between this and them putting pressure on you. They had 1 comment on you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 210, SirCakez wrote: i feel tonally that python is still the scummiest one from the small hood
when I read most invis and yessirree posts I feel like I can see the town thought process and I don't see that in python's posts
nevermind. 2 posts.

but nonetheless, you're acting like they wear leading a giant rebellion on you
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

were
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:08 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 378, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 210, SirCakez wrote: i feel tonally that python is still the scummiest one from the small hood
when I read most invis and yessirree posts I feel like I can see the town thought process and I don't see that in python's posts
nevermind. 2 posts.

but nonetheless, you're acting like they wear leading a giant rebellion on you
Cakez, Dan, you, Invisibility, and probably yessiree all have me at the bottom of their reads lists, you tell me

-A
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 346, usesPython wrote:
In post 345, Flavor Leaf wrote: I could be dead wrong, but I like to thought spew what I'm feeling for transparency/the chance I'm correct.

And with Python, i don't get the correlation to the skill level of Aureal's scum game. I guess it's possible, but I don't think it's more likely than not. You're almost implying the opposite, one scum game and they're unable to talk otherwise, which I also don't think is true. I get what you're saying, though, so I guess I do see a little correlation, but still.
I replaced out d1 and still had 3x the posts that people who endgamed did and was also the primary wagon that day, when yessiree replaced into my slot she basically went radio silent on him other than responding to his intro post

-A

Is this a reaction test to see if I come complain about this misrep of my scum game? Consider a complaint lodged. :P
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:10 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 381, Aureal wrote: Is this a reaction test to see if I come complain about this misrep of my scum game? Consider a complaint lodged. :P
It's a factual statement, the only times you commented on him were when responding to his intro post and an off-handed mention to Oclax that you're fine with his lim

-A
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 366, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 363, usesPython wrote:
In post 357, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, Invisibility dumbtell with thinking Yessiree was leading the game is points to town.

Python got that scum energy in all of their posts, though tbh. Kinda just like that 'scum mad theyre pressured for reasons they dont feel are correct' energy.
In post 353, Invisibility wrote: oh wait nvm I misread FTDs post LOL. I thought he said scum isn't taking the lead
The misunderstanding was thinking that STD said scum aren't taking the lead, not that yessiree was leading the game. Also yeah no shit I'm annoyed at being pushed for reasons
I don't think are correct
but I don't see how that's scum indicative

-A
Why do you not 'think' they are correct?

Why don't you know?

:)
at this point, i just wanna see if this is legit or not :lol:
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:13 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 383, Flavor Leaf wrote: at this point, i just wanna see if this is legit or not :lol:
Fine I'll respond to this shitpush, we get scumread all the time for our playstyle and I see the same thing happening here

-A
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 382, usesPython wrote:
In post 381, Aureal wrote: Is this a reaction test to see if I come complain about this misrep of my scum game? Consider a complaint lodged. :P
It's a factual statement, the only times you commented on him were when responding to his intro post and an off-handed mention to Oclax that you're fine with his lim

-A

You were reading the Mafia pt; you know that we were ready to keep distancing before seeing that it'd be better to match the town's gamestate of "we are so done with this shit so let's just flash wagon people."
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:43 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 385, Aureal wrote:

-A

You were reading the Mafia pt; you know that we were ready to keep distancing before seeing that it'd be better to match the town's gamestate of "we are so done with this shit so let's just flash wagon people."
I don't remember reading that in the PT and on a re-read I'm not seeing any post like that, can you point it out if I'm being blind?

-A
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: aureal
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Skygazer »

VC 1.13
Save the Dragons
(2): Aureal, SirCakez
usesPython
(2): Flavor Leaf, Invisibility
Aureal
(2): usesPython, Save the Dragons

Not Voting
(3): yessiree, ActionDan, Merlyn

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to reject a player's right to keep playing in this game. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-05-18 09:15:00).

mod notes: 90 / 3 = 30
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 278, usesPython wrote:
In post 276, SirCakez wrote: this is just my playstyle, ask me about any read and I can elaborate
what do you disagree about?
Can you point to an example of a yessiree post with a townie thought process before ? Also Invis too, they've been townie in the hood but idk if they did that in the main thread off the top of my head.

I disagree on yessiree/Dan being T/T, I think they both come out of that looking scummy

Why do you think STD wanting big hood to post more while he's also been lurking is scummy?

-A
idk if I could grab one specific post, it's more of a tonal read gathered across the ISO
i find StD's logic there scummy because its a disconnect. he asks the big hood to post more but barely posts anything of substance himself. it makes me think he's just trying to score town points.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 284, Flavor Leaf wrote: That’s the mind meld between Cakez and AD, I believe, to a similar extent at least.
it's pretty one-way, i'm not seeing much from Dan that I specifically agree with as a mindmeld, I just think the PoV he's coming from is town
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 386, usesPython wrote:
In post 385, Aureal wrote:

-A

I don't remember reading that in the PT and on a re-read I'm not seeing any post like that, can you point it out if I'm being blind?

-A

I talk about sussing yes for not reading in 98 but only weakly followed through with slight shade because it didn't seem to match thread state. Then nix yes wanting to sr me in 118/119.
-furtiveglance
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 391, Aureal wrote: I talk about sussing yes for not reading in 98 but only weakly followed through with slight shade because it didn't seem to match thread state. Then nix yes wanting to sr me in 118/119.
98 felt more like an explanation of why you were sring me and 118/119 was initiated by yessiree. I don't think you make these posts without believing it yourself though regardless of alignment so I'll drop it.

Re-reading page 13 onward I'm actually liking Flavors push less and less though for a few reasons:
  1. The long posturing before placing a vote on me (their top scumread)

2. The nonsensical reasoning for an Aureal vote from their perspective:
    In post 285, usesPython wrote:
    In post 284, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Python - you talked about Aureal a little bit before, do you scum read them?
    Aureal's like 2nd or 3rd in the big hood scumminess, like yeah not sorting yessiree is scummy but there's been so much scumminess coming from the big hood that it kinda doesn't even make a dent

-A
    In post 286, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Aureal

Good enough for me, you convinced me
    In post 316, Flavor Leaf wrote:
    In post 299, usesPython wrote: If yessiree is your top small hood townread why are you voting Aureal for not sorting him?

-A
    This is a misrep. Those are your words and reasonings, not mine.
    There is no other post that they could be talking about that convinced them, I don't see how they come to that conclusion from my posts

3. The gotcha in feels contrived as hell

4. The timing of the pressure coinciding with my announced V/LA instead of being done at literally any other time I was active in the thread
I think Flavor's the strongest contender for big hood scum
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 389, SirCakez wrote: i find StD's logic there scummy because its a disconnect. he asks the big hood to post more but barely posts anything of substance himself. it makes me think he's just trying to score town points.
I don't think big hood scum is a lurker slot, at the end of the day scum can't win unless big hood scum endgames

-A
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by usesPython »

VOTE: Flavor
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 392, usesPython wrote: There is no other post that they could be talking about that convinced them, I don't see how they come to that conclusion from my posts
I'm pretty sure the "convincing" you did was not actually your argument, it was convincing him more of his read that we're partners. :lol:

I think Flavor's the strongest contender for big hood scum
I actually agree with that, because his posts have made like negative sense to me, and I thought BurgerParty might be more likely to just let the hoods stay in order due to not knowing anyone. I've gotta actually sit down and try to figure out what Flavor is talking about before I get too convinced on that, though; I just haven't had the time or energy these last few days to follow closely. It reads like he thinks the rest of big hood is trying to sort big hood and not me? Even though I was actually like the first one to decide small hood had been getting all the attention and shifted my focus to the blank slates in big hood? Very confused.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 393, usesPython wrote:
In post 389, SirCakez wrote: i find StD's logic there scummy because its a disconnect. he asks the big hood to post more but barely posts anything of substance himself. it makes me think he's just trying to score town points.
I don't think big hood scum is a lurker slot, at the end of the day scum can't win unless big hood scum endgames

-A

BurgerParty was a lurker slot though.
-furtiveglance
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 395, Aureal wrote:
In post 392, usesPython wrote: There is no other post that they could be talking about that convinced them, I don't see how they come to that conclusion from my posts
I'm pretty sure the "convincing" you did was not actually your argument, it was convincing him more of his read that we're partners. :lol:
Then they would have voted me there since their entire Aureal read would have hinged on the Python/Aureal associatives and I was their biggest scumread + also little hood

-A
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 396, Aureal wrote:
In post 393, usesPython wrote:

-A

BurgerParty was a lurker slot though.
ehh, they replaced out so I'm attributing most of that to NAI irl stuff

-A
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 362, Flavor Leaf wrote: i'd rather just go for scum than go a mech route. and just because we fade small hood today doesnt mean we will necessarily tomorrow
Can't we split the difference and go for scum but in the big hood? Right now no matter who we pick from small hood, even if we get it right and they flip red, I don't know how to find the remaining scum from big hood.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”