Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

DA RULES:
A. All Team Mafia Rules Apply.

1. You may not discuss this game outside of this thread, with anyone not on your Team Mafia team, for any reason, unless your role specifically states that you can do so. I will supply anyone a Private Topic who is able to talk outside the thread.

2. Once you die in this game you may not post anymore. Not even a "Bah/Go Team" post. Please save it for the post-game thread.

3. You are dead when I say you are. Until I post that you are dead, you may talk.

4. Once you have received your Role PM, please confirm by replying to the Role PM.

5. No quoting PM's for ANY reason. If you have a question about your role, PM me. Do not ask in the thread. No quoting PTs or Mod communication either, you can still paraphrase, however.

6. The Day phase will last a maximum of 10 days. Any game days past Day 5 will last a maximum of 7 days. At mod discretion night phase deadlines can be shortened. Prods will be sent out after 36 hours of inactivity. If after 36 hours of inactivity I will prod and after 48 hours of inactivity I will direct your Team to start searching for a replacement.

7. All use of Night actions must be PMed to me. Anyone with a PT may declare their action in the PT instead.

8. All posts must contain visible letters. You cannot use text that has to be highlighted to read, or text so small that it has to be enlarged, or text that needs to be translated. Although, bbcoding your messages is allowed.

9. If you need to go V/LA for an extended period of time that will include not being able to post within a 48 hour period, please request replacement.

10. All votes must be in emboldened in this format using bold or vote tags: VOTE: Player A; if it's not in bold the vote does not count. Unvoting must be done in the same manner, though you do not need to include the name of the person you wish to unvote. For example;
Unvote Vote: Player B
. Unvoting isn't mandatory to vote another player, however doing so would be courteous to the Mod and help ensure the accuracy of vote counts.

11. This is a game of strategy, but it is also intended to be fun. Some people play this game more aggressively than others. Do not be offended by this! It’s best to not take most things said personally.

12. No excessive trolling or disruptive behavior in the thread. Examples of this may be repeated posts calling other players names, using excessive profanity, repeating the same post over and over again. Trolling or other disruptive behavior will be met with forced-replacement.

13. Please take care to not misgender your fellow players. Once is an accident. Multiple times is gonna get you forced-replaced.

14. I WILL NOT answer any questions concerning any of my posts in the thread. If you feel I made a mistake, you can point them out through PM. I will fix any mistakes that may exist quietly. If you have any questions about your role or game, PM me. If I can answer them I will as long as it does not compromise the game.

15. As your all powerful Game Mod I reserve the right to change the rules, with or without notice. Rules that are struck through do not apply to this game.

Master PlayerlistBlack (Good in Plaid)
Ircher
BlueSnakelet
(Whimsical Activities)
DragonEater70 (Pork Eaters)
Drixx (We Don’t Mafia)
Dunnstral (Polymewl)
Feysal (Ancient Guard)
Firebringer (Perfectly Balanced)
Frozen Angel (Shadow Syndicate)
GuyInFreezer (Average ™ Enjoyers)
Klick (Klickin’ Chickens)
Kuribo (Ghosts of NKs)
Pink Ball (Jingle Ballers)
Save The Dragons (Studies Show)
Thestatusquo (Frog Friends)
Titus (Crispy Cream Puffs)

Spoiler: Alive
Drixx
Dunnstral
Frozen Angel
GuyInFreezer
Ircher
Kuribo
Pink Ball
Save The Dragons
Thestatusquo

Spoiler: Dead
DragonEater70 - Town Cast Member - Eliminated Day 1
Feysal - Town Cast Member - Killed Night 1
Titus - Town Cast Member - Eliminated Day 2
Black - Town Cast Member - Killed Night 2
Klick - Town Cast Member - Eliminated Day 3
Firebringer - Town Cast Member - Killed Night 3

TEAM MAFIA 2023 GAMEPLAY RULESET

ALL SITE RULES, INCLUDING THOSE PROHIBITING TALKING ABOUT NON TEAM MAFIA GAMES, STILL APPLY.

I reserve the right to append these rules should it become necessary. If this happens, all players will be notified
If you have any doubt about whether something is against the rules or not, pm me, and ask.

Team Communication

1. Each team will be provided a Private Topic (PT).
2. Each team will be provided a Discord Channel (DC).
3. Players may copy and paste whatever they want into their PT/DC.
They may not copy and paste text OUT of their PT/DC into game threads.

4. Players may continue to communicate with their team after in-game death in their provided PT/DC.
5. There are no restrictions for what players can post in their PT/DC's outside of not breaking site rules.

6. Team PT/DC's will only be made public after the game if all players on the team consent to their release.
7. All Game PT's including all scum PT's will automatically be released after Team Mafia.

8. There will not be Spectator/Dead PT's.
9. You will convey your role and alignment to your teammates.
9a. You will be aware of the roles and alignments of your teammates.
10. You will convey all moderator-given information to your teammates (ex. cop results)

Talking About Other Games

1. There are no restrictions for what players can post in their PT/DC's outside of not breaking site rules. The rules for this section refer to what players can talk about in their ongoing games and ongoing game PT's.
2. Players are only allowed to talk about mod-confirmed things from other ongoing Team Mafia games.

Examples of things that ARE allowed
  • Stating who is on what team.
  • Stating what Day or Night another game is in.
  • Stating how many players are left alive on a team.
  • Stating how many town or scum are alive in another game.
  • Stating whether a dead player in another game has flipped town or scum.

3. Any public speculation about other ongoing games is prohibited.
4. Any attempt to publicly signal players from other ongoing games, pass messages to players from other games, or otherwise communicate through the use of cryptography is prohibited.
5. Do not try to loophole these rules. If anyone has questions at any point about what is allowed or not allowed please message a Team Mafia Mod.
6. To repeat: If you have any doubt about whether something is against the rules or not, PM me, and ask.

Your Teammates are Always Innocent Until Proven Guilty

1. You may at no time say, indicate, insinuate, etc. in a game or game-related PT that your Team Mafia teammates are or might be anything other than town.
2. Exception: You may talk about your teammates being scum if they have flipped scum in another game (i.e. are dead).
3. If a player is NOT on your team and is still alive in another game, you must follow the rules in the Talking About Other Games thread.

Replacements

1. It is your job to replace team members who are not active. You are allowed to ask anyone who has not previously been involved in this event. We have a list of people in this thread who have already signaled a willingness to replace in, if you cannot find someone. If you (the team) do not find a replacement in either of these two ways and I have to do it for you, there will be a tiebreak penalty.
2. To replace a team member, you must PM Untrod Tripod AND the moderator of your game. We have a list of replacements that you will be able to choose from.
3. You may replace with anyone who is not currently on a Team Mafia team, has not previously been on a different Team Mafia team, is and has not been part of the Team Mafia Organizing team (Moderators, Balance-checkers, players in tiebreak game), and is eligible to play in mafia games. However, only 4 people may be involved in the PT at any time. A replaced team member may not participate in any way unless they are replaced back in.
4. The mod will force replace any player who has not posted within 3 days (Prodded after 48 hours, no response for 24 more) of their last post (not including Night). This will come at a penalty to the team.
5. If a player must be replaced due to mod errors or another outside influence (such as gaining information that they should not be able to have), the mods may assist in finding a replacement without assessing a penalty.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Game Specific Rules

Someone has messed with the scripts, and you forgot what your part is! This is bad! Why?

Because come tomorrow you won't be able to remember what your role is. Prior to the start of each Day phase, the Dawn phase, Amnesiac Roles will be distributed to all players. What does this mean?

Members of the town will get a generic Factional Role PM as shown below during Night 0 in the pre-game phase. At Dawn, members of the town will receive their Amnesiac Role. There are a number of roles in rotation that will be randomly distributed each Dawn Phase. That means that even dead players will be assigned Amnesiac Roles at Dawn. (Though they will not be PMed, since they are dead) The Mafia Team will be assigned Amnesiac Roles in the same random manner, though the roles will not be granted to them.

I have standardized terminology for Role PMs and Actions to make things as easy as possible.

There are three types of Abilities. Active Abilities, Passive Abilities, and Factional Abilities. Role PMs will refer to these abilities as such. Active abilities will require players to target one or more players. Some Active Abilities may have 'self' as a valid target. Passive Abilities are always active and don't require any further action by the player. Factional Abilities are unique to each faction, and may or may not require player targeting.

Night actions will be resolved with Natural Action Resolution. All abilities that fall under NAR are classified into one of the categories. For example, a Serial Killer's killing ability will be called a 'kill' in the text of the ability. A Firefighter's ability to stop fire-based kills will be called a 'protect' in the text of the ability.

Sample Town Factional Role PM
PLAYER - Town Cast Member

Lights! Camera! Action! You are a cast member for Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! Who hired you anyway? And where's your script? I don't remember...

Factional Ability

As a Cast Member you will receive an Amnesiac Role at the start of each day phase. That role will be your role for the entire day phase until the start of the next day phase.

You will always be aligned with the Town. Amnesiac Roles are not tied to a specific alignment.

Win Condition

You win when all threats to the Town Cast Members are eliminated.

Sample Amnesiac Role PM
PLAYER - Vanilla Background Character

Here's your script. You stand quietly over there, you have no lines. Sorry only the real stars get talking parts.

Passive Ability

Quiet on the set! You may post and cast votes during the day phase.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by T-Bone »

The Movie Trailer[The trailer opens with a dark and moody scene, with dramatic music playing in the background. A voiceover begins to speak.]

Voiceover:
"In a world where nothing is as it seems, and trust is a luxury few can afford..."

[Cut to a montage of different characters, all looking confused and disoriented. Some are holding their heads as if in pain, while others are frantically searching through their pockets and bags.]

Voiceover:
"A new game is about to begin. A game that will test your memory, your loyalty, and your very soul."

[Cut to a group of characters standing together in a dimly-lit room, all looking suspicious and wary. One of them, a woman with wild hair and a haunted look in her eyes, steps forward.]

Spy:
"I don't know who any of you are, or why we're here. But I do know one thing... someone in this room is lying."

[The music swells to a crescendo as the camera pans around the room, focusing on each character's face in turn. They all look determined, yet afraid.]

Voiceover:
"Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie. A game of memory, deception, and survival. Who can you trust when you can't even trust yourself?"

[Cut to a montage of action-packed scenes, with characters running through the streets, dodging bullets, and engaging in tense standoffs.]

Voiceover:
"Coming soon to a theater near you. The game that will keep you guessing until the very end. Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie."

[The trailer ends with a final shot of the characters standing together, looking both united and divided at the same time.]

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Role PMs went out some time ago. Please reply to them to confirm. Game starts once all players have confirmed.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:06 am

Post by T-Bone »

I have confirmation from 11 players, if you haven't confirmed with me yet please do so.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:08 am

Post by T-Bone »

All players have confirmed. Amnesiac roles for Day 1 will go out shortly.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 1
Scene 1[The scene opens on a dusty, run-down saloon, with a group of people lying on the floor, groaning and holding their heads. The saloon is empty, except for the unconscious figures.]

Accountant: [dazedly] What the Sam Hill happened here?

Plumber: [panicked] Did someone slip us a mickey? Are we bein' held hostage?

School Teacher: [looking around nervously] There's a door over yonder. Maybe we can find a way out.

[Rancher, the rugged cowboy with a scruffy beard, tries the handle. It's locked.]

Chef: [frustrated] Consarn it, it's no use. We're trapped.

[Just then, a mysterious figure appears in the doorway. It's a tall, imposing figure, with a black cowboy hat and a long coat.]

Voice: [in a deep, gravelly voice] Welcome, strangers. I reckon you're all wondering why you're here.

[The group looks at the stranger, confused and wary.]

Voice: [in a deep, gravelly voice] You're here to play a game of wits and deception. A game that will test your memory, your cunning, and your loyalty to each other.

[The group looks even more confused and scared now.]

Voice: [in a deep, gravelly voice] But first, a little twist. You see, all of you have amnesia. You don't remember who you are, why you're here, or who you can trust.

[The group looks around nervously.]

Voice: [in a deep, gravelly voice] But don't fret. You'll figure it out soon enough. Just remember one thing... in this game, there can be only one winner.

[The mysterious figure disappears, leaving the group in stunned silence.]

Accountant: [shakily] What in tarnation kind of game is this?

Waitress: [voice trembling] I don't rightly know, but we have to get out of here.

[The group huddles together, looking around nervously as the realization sinks in that they're in for a game unlike any they've ever played before.]

Vote Count

Not Voting - 15
(Black, BlueSnakelet, DragonEater70, Drixx, Dunnstral, Feysal, Firebringer, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Klick, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo, Titus)

With 15 Alive, It Takes 8 to Eliminate

Activity Check:
Start of Day

Deadline: (expired on 2023-04-25 17:00:00)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 2
[The camera pans over a group of five people, all looking disoriented and confused as they stand in the middle of a forest clearing. They all wear tattered and dirty clothing, and their faces are bruised and scratched.]

Doctor: [groans and touches his forehead] What happened? Where are we?

Mechanic: [looks around, searching for any clues] I don't know. But we have to figure it out.

Bartender: [examines the area closely] I don't see any signs of civilization. No roads, no buildings, nothing.

Journalist: [pulls out a small notepad] We need to gather information. Maybe we can piece together what happened to us.

Artist: [looks up at the sky] There's no sun or stars. How are we supposed to tell the time of day?

[The group begins to search the clearing for anything that might help them uncover their pasts. They find a small stream, a few berries, and some old footprints in the dirt.]

Doctor: [examines the footprints] These tracks are fresh. Someone must have been here recently.

Journalist: [takes notes in her notepad] Maybe we're not the only ones trapped here.

Mechanic: [determinedly] We need to find a way out of here. We can't just wait around for someone to rescue us.

Bartender: [looks at the others] We need to stick together. We'll be stronger as a group.

Artist: [nods in agreement] And we need to remember. We have to find a way to trigger our memories.

[As the group talks, they hear a faint rustling in the nearby bushes. They tense up, ready to defend themselves.]

Doctor: [pulls out a small pocket knife] Be on guard. We don't know what's out there.

[The rustling grows louder, and suddenly a small animal darts out from the bushes, followed by a figure in tattered clothing.]

Stranger: [breathlessly] Wait! Don't hurt me. I'm not here to hurt you.

Journalist: [skeptically] Who are you? What do you want?

Stranger: [frustratedly] I don't know who I am. I woke up in these woods just like you. But I found something that might help us.

[The stranger pulls out a small, tattered journal from his pocket.]

Mechanic: [curiously] What is it?

Stranger: [opens the journal and points to a page with a map] It's a map. It shows the way out of these woods and towards civilization.

[The group looks at each other with a newfound sense of hope, realizing that they might have a chance to escape their mysterious captors and uncover the truth about their pasts.]

Vote Count
Firebringer - 3
(Titus, DragonEater70, Dunnstral)
Klick - 2
(GuyInFreezer, Frozen Angel)
Black - 1
(Klick)
Titus - 1
(Thestatusquo)
DragonEater70 - 1
(Pink Ball)
Dunnstral -
1 (Firebringer)
Thestatusquo - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 15
( BlueSnakelet, Drixx, Feysal, Kuribo, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
Start of Day

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #447 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Lights

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #448 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Camera

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #449 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Action

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #450 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 3
[The group follows the map through the dense forest, growing more and more tired with each passing moment. They stop for a brief rest, sitting on a fallen log and sharing the last of their meager food supplies.]

Mechanic: [sighs] How much farther do we have to go?

Doctor: [studies the map] According to this, we should be getting close.

Bartender: [nervously] What if we never find out who we are? What if we're stuck like this forever?

Journalist: [puts a comforting hand on Bartender's shoulder] We'll find a way. We have to keep moving forward.

Artist: [gazes up at the sky] I wonder who's behind all of this. Who could be so cruel as to do this to us?

[As the group continues their trek through the woods, they begin to hear a faint voice calling out to them. At first, they think it might be one of their own, but as the voice grows louder, they realize it's someone else entirely.]

Voice: [calls out] Hello? Is anyone out there?

Doctor: [holds up a hand, signaling for the others to be quiet] I hear something.

Voice: [calls out again] Please, I need your help. I'm lost out here.

Mechanic: [whispers to the group] We should be careful. We don't know who this person is.

Journalist: [nods in agreement] But we can't just leave them out there.

[The group cautiously follows the sound of the voice, eventually finding a small clearing with a figure slumped against a tree. As they approach, they realize it's the stranger they met earlier.]

Stranger: [weakly] I'm so glad you found me. I don't think I can make it much longer.

Artist: [helps the stranger to his feet] What happened to you?

Stranger: [shakes his head] I don't know. I was walking along, trying to find my way out of here, when I was attacked by some kind of creature. I barely escaped with my life.

Doctor: [examines the stranger's injuries] We have to get you some medical attention.

Voice: [chuckles darkly] You won't be doing that.

[The group spins around, realizing that the voice calling out to them is not a person at all, but a disembodied voice echoing through the clearing. They look around frantically, trying to find the source of the voice.]

Voice: [continues] You see, I have a little game I like to play. And you're all players now.

Journalist: [angrily] Who are you? Why are you doing this?

Voice: [coldly] Let's just say that I have my reasons. And you'll find out soon enough.

[The group looks at each other, realizing that their journey to uncover their pasts has just taken a dark and dangerous turn.]

Vote Count
Klick - 3
(GuyInFreezer, Frozen Angel, Titus)
Titus - 3
(Thestatusquo, Dunnstral, DragonEater70)
DragonEater70 - 2
(Pink Ball, Kuribo)
Firebringer - 1
(Feysal)
Black - 1
(Klick)
BlueSnakelet - 1
(Black)
Feysal - 1
(Firebringer)

Not Voting - 3
(BlueSnakelet, Drixx, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #463 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I edited the most recent vote count.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #811 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 4
[The group moves cautiously through the dark, winding corridors of the abandoned building, on edge from their encounter with the mysterious Voice. They hear the sound of footsteps echoing from around the corner, and the group immediately falls silent.]

Librarian: [whispers] We should be careful. It could be a trap.

Detective: [nods] Agreed. Let's stay alert.

[As they turn the corner, they see a figure in the distance, hunched over a desk, pouring over some papers.]

Writer: [whispers] Who is that?

Nurse: [squints her eyes] It's hard to tell from here. But they don't seem to have noticed us yet.

[The group slowly approaches the figure, who remains focused on their task. As they get closer, they recognize the figure as the janitor they had encountered earlier.]

Janitor: [looks up, surprised] Oh, it's you again.

Doctor: [curious] What are you doing here? Do you know anything about the Voice?

Janitor: [shakes his head] I don't know anything about the Voice. But I did find something that might interest you.

[The janitor reaches under the desk and pulls out a dusty old book. As he opens it, the group sees that it's filled with strange symbols and diagrams.]

Mechanic: [in awe] What is that?

Janitor: [smiling] It's an old book of magic. I found it in the basement. And I think it might have some answers for you.

[The group studies the book, trying to make sense of the ancient symbols and incantations. Suddenly, the sound of creaking floorboards echoes through the room, and the group looks up to see a figure lurking in the shadows.]

Voice: [coldly] I see you've found my little hideout.

[The group stands, ready for a fight, as the Voice steps out of the shadows, revealing their true identity.]

Librarian: [shocked] It's you!

Voice: [smiling] Did you really think you could escape me? You're playing my game now, and you'll never be able to leave.

[The group braces themselves, ready to fight for their freedom and their pasts, as the Voice advances towards them with a wicked gleam in their eye.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 2
(Kuribo, Frozen Angel)
Firebringer - 2
(Feysal, DragonEater70)
Frozen Angel - 2
(Titus, Dunnstral)
Feysal - 2
(Firebringer, Thestatusquo)
Black - 1
(Klick)
Klick - 1
(Pink Ball)
Titus - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 4
(BlueSnakelet, Drixx, GuyInFreezer, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #865 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:24 am

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 5
[The camera pans over to a sleek sports car screeching to a halt in front of a swanky nightclub. Out jumps the Spy, followed by the Thief, who is carrying a set of lockpicks.]

Spy: [adjusting his tuxedo] Alright, Thief, let's do this.

Thief: [grinning] You got it, Spy.

[The Spy and Thief make their way past the bouncers and into the club. The music is thumping, and the dance floor is packed with people dancing wildly. The Spy scans the crowd, looking for their target.]

Spy: [leaning over to the Thief] There he is. That's our mark.

[The Spy and Thief approach the target, who is sitting at the bar, sipping on a martini.]

Spy: [flashing a charming smile] Hey there, buddy. You look like a man who could use some company.

Target: [smirking] Is that so?

Thief: [nodding] Yeah, we're here to give you a good time.

[As the Spy distracts the target, the Thief deftly picks the lock on the target's briefcase and pulls out a file.]

Thief: [whispers to the Spy] Got it.

Spy: [nodding] Perfect. Now let's get out of here before things get messy.

[As they make their way out of the club, they suddenly hear the sound of police sirens wailing in the distance.]

Thief: [panicking] Oh no, the cops are on our tail!

Spy: [smirking] Relax, Thief. We've got this.

[The Spy and Thief make their way back to the sports car, with the police hot on their heels. The Spy revs the engine, and the car takes off in a high-speed chase, weaving in and out of traffic and narrowly avoiding collisions.]

Spy: [laughing] This is what I call a wild ride!

Thief: [grinning] You're crazy, Spy!

[As they race towards their hideout, they suddenly hear a loud explosion behind them.]

Spy: [looking in the rearview mirror] Oh no, they blew up our car!

Thief: [groaning] We're gonna have to walk from here.

Spy: [chuckling] Looks like we're in for a long night.

[The Spy and Thief make their way down a dark alley, with the sound of sirens still echoing in the distance, as they prepare to face whatever comes their way.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 3
(Kuribo, Frozen Angel, Drixx)
Firebringer - 2
(Feysal, DragonEater70)
Frozen Angel - 2
(Titus, Dunnstral)
Feysal - 2
(Firebringer, Thestatusquo)
Black - 1
(Klick)
Klick - 1
(Pink Ball)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 3
(BlueSnakelet, GuyInFreezer, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1084 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 6
[The camera shows a dimly lit alleyway, where the Detective and the Informant are meeting.]

Detective: [suspiciously] So, what did you find out?

Informant: [nervously] The Voice is planning something big. I don't know what it is, but it's going to be bad.

Detective: [leaning in] Where and when?

Informant: [whispering] I don't know the exact location, but I overheard them saying it would happen tonight.

Detective: [nodding] Alright, thanks for the info. But remember, if you're lying to me, you're dead.

Informant: [backing away] I swear, I'm telling you the truth.

[The Detective watches as the Informant scurries away, then pulls out his phone and dials a number.]

Detective: [into the phone] Yeah, it's me. The Voice is planning something tonight. We need to assemble the team.

[The camera then cuts to a montage of the various characters receiving calls and messages, as they gear up and prepare for the upcoming operation.]

[As the montage ends, the camera shows the team, including the Detective, the Assassin, the Hacker, the Thief, and the Sniper, huddled together in a van, as they drive to the location.]

Detective: [addressing the team] Alright, this is it. The Voice is planning something big, and we're here to stop them. Remember, we're a team, and we stick together.

[The camera then shows the team entering a warehouse, guns drawn, as they prepare to take down the Voice and their minions.]

[As the action intensifies, the camera shows the team taking out wave after wave of the Voice's henchmen, as they make their way to the inner sanctum.]

[Finally, they burst into the room, where the Voice is sitting at a desk, surrounded by guards.]

Voice: [smirking] I've been expecting you.

Detective: [pointing his gun] It's over, Voice. We have you surrounded.

[The Voice chuckles, as the guards level their weapons at the team.]

Voice: [smiling] You may have won this round, Detective, but I'll be back. And when I am, you won't be so lucky.

[As the Voice and their guards make their escape, the team looks on, victorious but wary.]

[The camera then fades to black, as the words "To Be Continued" appear on the screen.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 4
(Kuribo, Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal)
Frozen Angel - 3
(Titus, Dunnstral, Save The Dragons)
Black - 2
(Klick, Thestatusquo)
Firebringer - 1
(DragonEater70)
Feysal - 1
(Firebringer)
Klick - 1
(Pink Ball)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 2
(BlueSnakelet, GuyInFreezer)

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1420 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 7
[The camera shows the team gathered in a safe house, looking over the documents and evidence they've collected from their raid on the Voice's lair.]

Detective: [pacing back and forth] Something's not right here. The Voice knew we were coming. They were ready for us.

Assassin: [leaning against the wall] Maybe we have a mole.

Hacker: [typing furiously on their laptop] I'm looking into the security systems of the warehouse. Maybe I can find something.

Thief: [smirking] Or maybe we just got sloppy.

Sniper: [leaning against the window] It doesn't matter now. What matters is what the Voice is planning next.

[Just then, the Hacker's computer beeps.]

Hacker: [excitedly] I found something. The Voice has been buying up a ton of weapons and explosives from the black market.

Detective: [nodding] That's not good. We need to find out where and when the Voice is planning to use them.

[Just then, there's a knock on the door.]

Thief: [suspiciously] Who could that be?

[The team readies their weapons, as the Detective opens the door to reveal a figure shrouded in shadows.]

Detective: [cautiously] Who are you?

Mysterious Figure: [in a deep voice] I have information about the Voice.

Detective: [intrigued] Alright, come in.

[As the Mysterious Figure steps into the light, the team is shocked to see that it's the Informant from earlier.]

Detective: [angrily] You again? What do you want?

Informant: [pleadingly] Please, you have to listen to me. I can help you stop the Voice.

Detective: [skeptically] Why should we trust you?

Informant: [desperately] Because I know who the Voice really is. And if we don't stop them, they'll destroy everything we know and love.

[The camera then fades to black, as the words "To Be Continued" appear on the screen, leaving the team and the audience wondering what secrets the Informant holds.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 5
(Kuribo, Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Pink Ball)
Frozen Angel - 3
(Titus, Dunnstral, GuyInFreezer)
Pink Ball - 2
(Klick, Black)
Black - 1
(Thestatusquo)
Firebringer - 1
(DragonEater70)
Feysal - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Save The Dragons)

Not Voting - 1
(BlueSnakelet)

Activity Check:
Prodding DragonEater70

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1447 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

BlueSnakelet has requested replacement from Team Mafia

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1690 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Ircher replaces BlueSnakelet effective immediately.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1701 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 8
[The camera pans across a dimly lit warehouse, filled with crates and boxes. Suddenly, a group of armed men enter the room, led by a tall, imposing figure with a scar across his cheek.]

Boss: [addressing the men] Alright, listen up. The shipment needs to be delivered to the docks by tomorrow night. We can't afford any mistakes.

[Just then, a group of masked figures bursts into the warehouse, guns blazing. The two groups engage in a fierce gunfight, with bullets flying in every direction.]

Doctor: [to Engineer] This doesn't look good. We need to find a way out of here.

Engineer: [nodding] I agree. Let's make our way to the exit.

[As they try to make their way to the exit, they are confronted by one of the boss's men.]

Detective: [drawing her gun] Looks like we'll have to fight our way out.

Chemist: [looking around nervously] We need to be careful. We don't know what's in these crates.

[The group continues to fight their way through the warehouse, dodging bullets and taking out the boss's men. As they approach the exit, they hear a mysterious voice over the intercom.]

Voice: [laughing] You thought you could just waltz in here and take what you want? Think again. The boss always wins.

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 4
(Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Pink Ball)
Frozen Angel - 2
(Titus, GuyInFreezer)
Pink Ball - 1
(Black)
Black - 1
(Thestatusquo)
Feysal - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Save The Dragons)
GuyInFreezer - 1
(Kuribo)

Not Voting - 4
(DragonEater70, Dunnstral, Ircher, Klick)

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1855 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:01 am

Post by T-Bone »

Mod Note: Hi players, I would like to remind you about Rule 11 and 12 in my ruleset and the rules of Team Mafia. No one has crossed the line yet but this game has been toeing the line towards toxicity at times. Remember that this is a game and that also Team Mafia is a celebration of our Mafia playing community. We are all colleagues if not friends. If you feel yourself getting heated it is best to walk away for a bit rather than making one more post. Please and thank you.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1864 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:18 am

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 8 Redux
[The camera pans across a dimly lit warehouse, filled with crates and boxes. Suddenly, a group of armed men enter the room, led by a tall, imposing figure with a scar across his cheek.]

Boss: [addressing the men] Alright, listen up. The shipment needs to be delivered to the docks by tomorrow night. We can't afford any mistakes.

[Just then, a group of masked figures bursts into the warehouse, guns blazing. The two groups engage in a fierce gunfight, with bullets flying in every direction.]

Doctor: [to Engineer] This doesn't look good. We need to find a way out of here.

Engineer: [nodding] I agree. Let's make our way to the exit.

[As they try to make their way to the exit, they are confronted by one of the boss's men.]

Detective: [drawing her gun] Looks like we'll have to fight our way out.

Chemist: [looking around nervously] We need to be careful. We don't know what's in these crates.

[The group continues to fight their way through the warehouse, dodging bullets and taking out the boss's men. As they approach the exit, they hear a mysterious voice over the intercom.]

Voice: [laughing] You thought you could just waltz in here and take what you want? Think again. The boss always wins.

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 4
(Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Pink Ball)
GuyInFreezer - 4
(Kuribo, Thestatusquo, Titus, Save The Dragons)
Frozen Angel - 1
(GuyInFreezer)
Black - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 4
(DragonEater70, Dunnstral, Ircher, Klick)

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1988 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 9
[The group of Doctor, Engineer, Detective, and Chemist are now on the run, escaping the warehouse and trying to regroup.]

Doctor: We need to find a safe place to hide and figure out our next move.

Detective: Agreed. But first, we need to lose any tail we might have.

Engineer: I can try and hotwire a car. It might give us a better chance of getting away.

Chemist: [nods in agreement] And I can use my knowledge of chemicals to create a smoke bomb or something to slow down anyone following us.

[The group splits up to execute their plan. The Engineer successfully hotwires a car while the Chemist creates a smoke bomb. As they speed away from the scene, they hear a loud explosion and see a cloud of smoke behind them.]

Detective: [looking back] Looks like our little trick worked. But we can't let our guard down just yet.

Doctor: [checking her phone] I just received a message. It's from the Voice. It says "I hope you enjoyed your little victory. But the game is far from over."

Chemist: [looking worried] What does that mean?

Engineer: [shaking his head] I don't know, but we need to be ready for anything.

[The group arrives at a safe house, a run-down apartment complex in the outskirts of the city.]

Doctor: [unlocking the door] This will have to do for now. We need to lay low and come up with a plan.

[As they settle in, the tension in the room is palpable. They know that the Voice is still out there, watching and waiting. But for now, they can only focus on staying alive and finding a way to win the game.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 5
(Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Pink Ball, Klick)
Klick - 3
(Kuribo, Save The Dragons, Titus)
GuyInFreezer - 1
(Thestatusquo)
Frozen Angel - 1
(GuyInFreezer)
Black - 1
(Firebringer)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 3
(DragonEater70, Dunnstral, Ircher)

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2166 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:58 am

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 10
[The setting is a small diner on the outskirts of the city. A waitress, a truck driver, a bartender, and a handyman are sitting at the counter, watching a breaking news story on the TV.]

Waitress: [shocked] Oh my god, that's the warehouse where I work!

Truck Driver: [concerned] What's going on? What happened there?

Bartender: [shaking his head] Looks like some kind of explosion. The police haven't released any details yet.

Handyman: [suspicious] I heard rumors that the warehouse was being used for some shady business. Maybe it was a drug lab or something.

[The TV switches to a commercial, and the group falls into a tense silence.]

Waitress: [looking around nervously] What if whoever did this comes after us? What if they know we saw something?

Bartender: [trying to reassure her] Don't worry, we didn't see anything out of the ordinary. We'll just lay low for a while, and we'll be fine.

Truck Driver: [determined] But what if there's something we can do to help catch these guys? I mean, we were there. We might have seen something that could be useful.

Handyman: [nodding in agreement] He's right. We could go to the police and tell them everything we know. It might make a difference.

[The group shares a determined look and heads out of the diner. Little do they know, they are now unwitting players in the Voice's game, and their actions could have dangerous consequences.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 7
(Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Pink Ball, Klick, Dunnstral, Firebringer)
e-1

Klick - 4
(Kuribo, Save The Dragons, Titus, Thestatusquo)
Frozen Angel - 1
(GuyInFreezer)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 2
(DragonEater70, Ircher)

Activity Check:
Prodding DragonEater70

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2322 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:31 am

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 11
[The setting is a dark alleyway. The Doctor, the Detective, the Chef, and the Professor are walking cautiously, looking around as if they are being followed.]

Detective: [whispering] I think we're being followed. Keep your eyes peeled, everyone.

Chef: [nervously] Why would someone be following us? Did we do something wrong?

Doctor: [calmly] It's possible that someone knows we're investigating the Voice and wants to stop us.

Professor: [looking over his shoulder] But who could it be? We haven't found any leads yet.

[As they continue down the alley, they suddenly hear footsteps behind them. They turn around to see a shadowy figure looming in the darkness.]

Figure: [in a menacing voice] Well, well, well. Look who we have here. The amateur detectives trying to solve the mystery.

Detective: [stepping forward] Who are you? What do you want?

Figure: [smirking] Let's just say I'm a friend of the Voice. And I don't take kindly to people who stick their noses where they don't belong.

Chef: [whispering] What are we going to do? We can't fight this guy.

Doctor: [quickly assessing the situation] We need to get out of here, now. Everyone, run!

[The group takes off in different directions, trying to lose the figure chasing them. They eventually make it back to their safehouse, shaken and scared, realizing that the Voice's influence is stronger than they ever could have imagined.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 5
(Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Klick, Dunnstral)
Black - 4
(Pink Ball, GuyInFreezer, Firebringer, Titus)
Klick - 3
(Kuribo, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo)
Drixx - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 2
(DragonEater70, Ircher)

Activity Check:
All good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2352 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

Mod Note: Locking the Thread Temporarily

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2353 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Hi all, I locked the thread in response to post #2325. I was not clear, so I will make a clear statement. Please do not try to create any cryptography or code to try and prove or disprove the existence of any private communications in this game. This was the only post that violated this rule explicitly, so I needed to make it clear. If you have questions please PM me. I regret that this event has brought some out of game influence on the game, and mod influence on the game that was not intended. I ask that we move past this as best we can. Thank you!

I will add 6 hours to the deadline.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2354 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 5
Black - 4
Klick - 2
(Kuribo, Thestatusquo)
Drixx - 2
(Black, Save The Dragons)
Frozen Angel - 1
(DragonEater70)

Not Voting - 1
(Ircher)

Activity Check:
All good!

Deadline: (expired on 2023-04-25 23:00:00)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2415 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 12
[The setting is an old, abandoned mansion. The Engineer, the Athlete, the Teacher, and the Artist are exploring the creepy, dilapidated rooms.]

Athlete: [nervously] This place gives me the creeps. Are you sure we should be here?

Engineer: [confidently] Yes, we need to investigate every lead we have. And this mansion has been abandoned for years, there's no way anyone would be here.

Teacher: [shivering] I don't know, something feels off about this place. It's like we're being watched.

Artist: [looking around] And have you noticed how all the paintings in here are so dark and eerie? It's like whoever lived here was obsessed with death.

[As they continue to explore the mansion, they start to hear strange noises - creaking floorboards, whispering voices, and eerie laughter.]

Engineer: [pulling out a flashlight] Everyone stay calm, it's probably just the wind.

Athlete: [panicking] I don't think that's the wind. I think someone or something is in here with us.

Teacher: [trembling] We should leave. Now.

[As they start to make their way to the exit, they suddenly hear the sound of footsteps coming towards them. They turn around to see a figure dressed in all black, wearing a mask that covers their face.]

Figure: [in a low, menacing voice] Welcome to my home. I've been waiting for you.

Artist: [screaming] Who are you? What do you want?

Figure: [advancing towards them] I am the master of this house. And you are my guests.

[The group starts to back away slowly, realizing that they have stumbled upon something much more sinister than they ever could have imagined.]

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 5
Black - 4
Klick - 2
(Kuribo, Thestatusquo)
Drixx - 2
(Black, Save The Dragons)
Frozen Angel - 1
(DragonEater70)

Not Voting - 1
(Ircher)

Activity Check:
All good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2554 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count
DragonEater70 - 8 (Frozen Angel, Drixx, Feysal, Klick, Dunnstral, Firebringer, Pink Ball, Titus)

Klick - 2
(Kuribo, Thestatusquo)
Black - 1
( GuyInFreezer)
Drixx - 1
(Black)
Frozen Angel - 1
(DragonEater70)

Not Voting - 2
(Ircher, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
Day Ends Post #2533

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2555 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Scene 13The Detective, Hacker, and Scientist cautiously make their way through the dimly lit warehouse, on the lookout for any sign of The Voice. Suddenly, the Hacker stops in her tracks and points to a small object on the ground.

Hacker: "Look at this. It's some kind of trap."

Scientist: "Let me take a closer look."

The Scientist approaches the trap and begins examining it. Suddenly, there is a loud noise and the room starts to shake.

Detective: "What the hell is happening?!"

The Scientist quickly realizes that the trap was rigged to trigger an explosion. She tries to warn the others, but it's too late. The explosion rocks the warehouse and sends debris flying everywhere.

When the dust settles, the Detective and Hacker scramble to their feet and look around for the Scientist. They find her lying motionless on the ground, covered in rubble.

Detective: "No... no! We have to get out of here. Now!"

The two survivors run towards the exit, but as they reach the door, they hear a sinister laugh echoing through the warehouse.

The Voice: "I'm afraid your friend won't be joining you. But don't worry, there's still plenty of time for you two to play my little game."

The Detective and Hacker exchange a terrified look before running out of the warehouse, knowing that The Voice is still out there, watching and waiting.

RevealDragonEater70 was Eliminated! He was...

Spoiler: Role Reveal
DragonEater70 - Town Cast Member

Lights! Camera! Action! You are a cast member for Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! Who hired you anyway? And where's your script? I don't remember...

Factional Ability

As a Cast Member you will receive an Amnesiac Role at the start of each day phase. That role will be your role for the entire day phase until the start of the next day phase.

You will always be aligned with the Town. Amnesiac Roles are not tied to a specific alignment.

Win Condition

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2556 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Night 1It is now Night 1.

Please submit your night actions via PMing me. If you have access to a game-related PT you may submit your actions there instead. Do not submit any actions in your Team Mafia PT they will not count.

Night deadline is...(expired on 2023-04-25 20:00:00)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2557 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Scene 14INT. ABANDONED WAREHOUSE - NIGHT

The remaining characters, [THE DETECTIVE], [THE NURSE], and [THE LAWYER], sit in a circle around The Scientist's body, mourning their fallen friend.

THE LAWYER
(voice trembling)
We have to do something. We can't just sit here and wait for The Voice to come after us one by one.

THE DETECTIVE
(somberly)
We have to find a way out of this. We have to find out who The Voice is and stop them.

THE NURSE
(tearfully)
But how can we do that? We don't even know who we are, let alone who The Voice is.

Suddenly, a loud noise startles them. They look around, panicked.

THE LAWYER
(whispering)
What was that?

THE DETECTIVE
(cautiously)
Stay here. I'll go check it out.

The Detective gets up and moves toward the sound, cautiously looking around for any sign of danger. As they approach a door, a trap suddenly springs, causing a piece of machinery to fall from the ceiling and crush them instantly.

THE NURSE
(screaming)
No! Not again!

The remaining characters look at each other in horror, realizing that they are trapped with a killer among them.

FADE OUT.

Night 1
Feysal was found dead! He was...

Feysal - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2558 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Mod Note: This question came up during the night phase. The movie scenes are not tied to the game or game design in any way. It is just written for your enjoyment.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2559 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count

Not Voting - 13
(Black, Drixx, Dunnstral, Firebringer, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Ircher, Klick, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo, Titus)

With 13 Alive, It Takes 7 to Eliminate

Activity Check:
Start of Day

Deadline: (expired on 2023-05-05 21:00:00)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2791 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 15
The MovieThe Mechanic, The Detective, and The Lawyer sit in a small, dimly lit room, huddled around a table. The Mechanic holds a crumpled piece of paper in his hand, which he passes to The Detective.

The Detective looks at the paper and nods, then turns to The Lawyer. "I think we might have a new lead," he says.

The Lawyer leans forward, her eyes wide. "What is it?" she asks.

The Detective hands her the piece of paper. "It's a location," he says. "I think it might be where The Voice is hiding out."

The Mechanic nods. "I've heard rumors about that place," he says. "It's supposed to be heavily guarded."

The Lawyer looks at the other two. "We have to check it out," she says.

The Detective agrees. "We'll need a plan," he says. "But first, we'll need to gather more information. I'll make some calls and see what I can find out."

The three of them stand up, ready to take on the challenge ahead. They know that the road ahead is dangerous, but they're determined to bring The Voice to justice.

Vote Count
Klick - 2
(Ircher, Black)
Titus - 1
(Drixx)
Dunnstral - 1
(Titus)

Not Voting - 9
(Dunnstral, Firebringer, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Klick, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo)

Activity Check:
Start of Day

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2924 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:06 am

Post by T-Bone »

Mod Note: Please do not ask other players to quote aspects of their Role PMs. Information should be paraphrased only.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3028 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 16
The MovieINT. ABANDONED HOSPITAL - DAY

The Detective and the Doctor are walking through the empty halls of the hospital, flashlights in hand. They stop at a door marked "Quarantine."

DETECTIVE
This must be it.

DOCTOR
(looking at the door)
It's locked. I need to find a way to get it open.

The Writer appears from around the corner.

WRITER
Hey, what are you guys doing here?

DETECTIVE
We think we've found a lead on The Voice.

WRITER
(skeptical)
Here in this creepy old hospital?

DOCTOR
We found a door marked "Quarantine." It's locked, but we think it might lead to The Voice's hideout.

The Janitor suddenly appears, startling the group.

JANITOR
You shouldn't be here!

DETECTIVE
Why not?

JANITOR
The hospital's been abandoned for years. There's something not right about this place.

Suddenly, they hear a noise coming from behind the locked door.

DOCTOR
(to Janitor)
Do you know how to get this door open?

JANITOR
(grimly)
I do, but you don't want to go in there.

DETECTIVE
We don't have a choice.

The Janitor reluctantly pulls out a set of keys and unlocks the door. As they push it open, a foul odor fills the air.

Inside the quarantine room, they find the Mechanic lying on the floor, unconscious.

DOCTOR
(horrified)
What did they do to him?

The Writer notices a note lying beside the Mechanic.

WRITER
(picking up the note)
"Nice try, but you're too late. You'll never catch me. - The Voice"

DETECTIVE
(angrily)
We'll see about that.

The group helps the Mechanic to his feet and prepares to leave the hospital.

FADE OUT.

Vote Count
Klick - 4
(Ircher, Black, Titus, Thestatusquo)
Titus - 2
(Drixx, Klick)
Firebringer - 1
(Save The Dragons)

Not Voting - 6
(Dunnstral, Firebringer, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Kuribo, Pink Ball)

Activity Check:
All good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3343 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:12 am

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 17
The MovieThe camera opens to an elaborate stage set in the grand opera house, with a full orchestra warming up in the pit. The stage is set for a performance of La Traviata.

The lights dim and the curtain rises to reveal the stage set for the opening scene of the opera. The audience watches enraptured as the singers take their places and begin to perform.

Suddenly, the lights flicker and the music screeches to a halt. The audience gasps as they hear the sound of a gunshot.

From the wings, a group of armed men storm onto the stage, shouting and waving their guns. They make their way to the front of the stage where the lead soprano is standing frozen in fear.

One of the men steps forward and addresses the audience. It is the infamous gang leader, known only as "The Boss". He announces that he has taken over the opera house and demands a ransom for the safe release of the performers and the audience.

The audience is stunned into silence as they watch the drama unfolding before them. Suddenly, one of the performers, a mezzo-soprano, steps forward and begins to sing.

Her voice is clear and strong, and the music swells as she sings of hope and resistance in the face of adversity. The other performers and the audience join in, their voices blending together in a powerful chorus.

The Boss and his men are momentarily taken aback by the unexpected display of unity and defiance. But they quickly recover and aim their guns at the performers.

Just as the situation seems hopeless, the doors of the opera house burst open and a group of unlikely heroes charge in. Among them are the Detective, the Mechanic, and the Janitor from earlier in the movie.

They engage in a fierce battle with The Boss and his men, exchanging punches and gunfire. The audience and performers are caught in the crossfire, ducking and screaming for cover.

The battle rages on until finally, The Boss is defeated and the heroes emerge victorious. The performers and audience are safe, and the heroes take their final bow as the curtain falls.

The crowd erupts into thunderous applause, and the performers begin to sing once more, this time in celebration and triumph.

As the opera unfolds on stage, The Voice sits in a darkened control room, monitoring the situation through a bank of security cameras. With a satisfied smirk, they watch as the various characters play out their roles, completely oblivious to the danger that lurks just beyond the stage.

Suddenly, The Voice's phone rings, jolting them out of their reverie. They answer it, and a distorted voice on the other end informs them that there's been a breach in the perimeter. The Voice curses under their breath, realizing that one of their security systems must have been compromised.

Quickly, they jump into action, barking orders to their team of henchmen over the intercom. They scramble to fortify the building, setting up barricades and activating various traps and defenses to deter any intruders.

Despite the chaos, The Voice remains calm and focused, determined to protect their plans at all costs. As the opera reaches its climax, The Voice watches intently, knowing that the fate of their entire operation hangs in the balance.

Vote Count
Klick - 5
(Ircher, Black, Titus, Thestatusquo, Save The Dragons)
Titus - 1
(Drixx)

Not Voting - 7
(Dunnstral, Firebringer, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Klick, Kuribo, Pink Ball)

Activity Check:
All good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3660 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:27 am

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 17 Again
The MovieThe camera opens to an elaborate stage set in the grand opera house, with a full orchestra warming up in the pit. The stage is set for a performance of La Traviata.

The lights dim and the curtain rises to reveal the stage set for the opening scene of the opera. The audience watches enraptured as the singers take their places and begin to perform.

Suddenly, the lights flicker and the music screeches to a halt. The audience gasps as they hear the sound of a gunshot.

From the wings, a group of armed men storm onto the stage, shouting and waving their guns. They make their way to the front of the stage where the lead soprano is standing frozen in fear.

One of the men steps forward and addresses the audience. It is the infamous gang leader, known only as "The Boss". He announces that he has taken over the opera house and demands a ransom for the safe release of the performers and the audience.

The audience is stunned into silence as they watch the drama unfolding before them. Suddenly, one of the performers, a mezzo-soprano, steps forward and begins to sing.

Her voice is clear and strong, and the music swells as she sings of hope and resistance in the face of adversity. The other performers and the audience join in, their voices blending together in a powerful chorus.

The Boss and his men are momentarily taken aback by the unexpected display of unity and defiance. But they quickly recover and aim their guns at the performers.

Just as the situation seems hopeless, the doors of the opera house burst open and a group of unlikely heroes charge in. Among them are the Detective, the Mechanic, and the Janitor from earlier in the movie.

They engage in a fierce battle with The Boss and his men, exchanging punches and gunfire. The audience and performers are caught in the crossfire, ducking and screaming for cover.

The battle rages on until finally, The Boss is defeated and the heroes emerge victorious. The performers and audience are safe, and the heroes take their final bow as the curtain falls.

The crowd erupts into thunderous applause, and the performers begin to sing once more, this time in celebration and triumph.

As the opera unfolds on stage, The Voice sits in a darkened control room, monitoring the situation through a bank of security cameras. With a satisfied smirk, they watch as the various characters play out their roles, completely oblivious to the danger that lurks just beyond the stage.

Suddenly, The Voice's phone rings, jolting them out of their reverie. They answer it, and a distorted voice on the other end informs them that there's been a breach in the perimeter. The Voice curses under their breath, realizing that one of their security systems must have been compromised.

Quickly, they jump into action, barking orders to their team of henchmen over the intercom. They scramble to fortify the building, setting up barricades and activating various traps and defenses to deter any intruders.

Despite the chaos, The Voice remains calm and focused, determined to protect their plans at all costs. As the opera reaches its climax, The Voice watches intently, knowing that the fate of their entire operation hangs in the balance.

Vote Count
Klick - 3
(Ircher, Titus, Thestatusquo)
Titus - 2
(Drixx, Klick)
Firebringer - 1
(Black)

Not Voting - 7
(Dunnstral, Firebringer, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
All good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3945 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 17 Again Again

Vote Count
Klick - 4
(Ircher, Titus, Thestatusquo, Black)
Titus - 4
(Drixx, Pink Ball, Klick, Dunnstral)
Thestatusquo - 1
(Firebringer)

Not Voting - 4
(Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Kuribo, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
All good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4286 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 18
The MovieThe Detective, The Librarian, and The Writer gathered in The Writer's room. They had just received a cryptic message from an unknown sender, hinting at crucial information about The Voice's plan.

The Writer had pulled up the message on his computer and was trying to decipher it while the Detective and The Librarian looked over his shoulder.

"What do you think this could mean?" The Writer asked, pointing to a particular line in the message.

"It's hard to say," The Librarian said, rubbing her chin. "But it definitely sounds like a clue."

The Detective, who had been pacing back and forth, stopped suddenly. "Wait a minute. This might be a reference to an old case I worked on."

He pulled out a file from his bag and quickly flipped through the pages. "Yes, here it is. The handwriting in this message matches the handwriting in the notes from that case."

The Librarian and The Writer exchanged a puzzled look.

"What case?" The Writer asked.

"It was a case involving a notorious criminal organization," The Detective said, flipping through the pages. "They were involved in all sorts of illegal activities, but we were never able to pin anything on them."

The Librarian leaned in closer. "Do you think this could be related to The Voice?"

"It's possible," The Detective said, looking up at them. "If we can track down any leads from that old case, it could give us a new angle on The Voice's plan."

The Writer nodded. "Let's do it. We need to find out what The Voice is up to before it's too late."

As they gathered their things and headed out the door, The Voice watched from afar, his plans for the city slowly coming to fruition.

Vote Count
Klick - 4
(Ircher, Titus, Thestatusquo, Black)
Titus - 4
(Drixx, Klick, Dunnstral, GuyInFreezer)
Thestatusquo - 1
(Firebringer)

Not Voting - 4
(Frozen Angel, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
All good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4453 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 19
The MovieThe scene opens with the remaining characters, including the Detective, the Writer, the Mechanic, and the Janitor, sitting in a dimly lit room, looking tense and anxious. They are all wearing black suits and ties, and they appear to be attending a funeral.

As the camera pans to the casket, the audience sees that it's the Nurse who was killed in the previous scene. The characters look somber, and there's an air of sadness and despair in the room. The Detective takes a deep breath and stands up to deliver the eulogy.

As he speaks, the audience learns more about the Nurse and her role in their group. She was a calming presence, a good listener, and a skilled medic who had saved all their lives at one point or another. The Detective's voice breaks as he recalls how she had patched him up after a particularly brutal fight.

As the Detective finishes his speech, the Mechanic stands up and starts to walk towards the casket. He pulls out a wrench and uses it to pry open the lid of the casket. The others look at him, shocked and confused.

"What are you doing?" the Janitor asks.

The Mechanic doesn't respond. He reaches inside the casket and pulls out a small object. As he holds it up to the light, the audience sees that it's a key.

"What is that?" the Writer asks.

"I don't know," the Mechanic responds, his voice shaking. "But I think it's important."

The Detective nods. "We need to find out what this key unlocks. It might be our only chance to stop The Voice."

As the characters leave the funeral home, the camera lingers on the casket. Suddenly, the lid slams shut on its own, causing the audience to jump. The camera zooms in on a small, metallic device attached to the underside of the lid, revealing that The Voice had been watching them the entire time.

The audience is left wondering what The Voice's next move will be, and whether the characters will be able to uncover the mystery behind the key before it's too late.

Vote Count
Titus - 6
(Drixx, Klick, Dunnstral, GuyInFreezer, Thestatusquo, Pink Ball)
e-1

Klick - 4
(Ircher, Titus, Black, Save The Dragons)
Dunnstral - 1
(Firebringer)

Not Voting - 2
(Frozen Angel, Kuribo)

Activity Check:
All good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4546 (isolation #43) » Mon May 01, 2023 8:43 am

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 20
The Movie[The Writer and The Janitor are creeping through the factory, holding their breath as they move quietly. Suddenly, they hear a creaking sound and stop dead in their tracks.]

The Writer: [whispering] Did you hear that?

The Janitor: [whispering] Yeah, sounds like it came from the other side of the room.

[They slowly make their way to the other side of the room and find The Mechanic huddled in the corner, clutching his wrench tightly.]

The Writer: [whispering] What are you doing here?

The Mechanic: [whispering] I saw something...someone...moving in the shadows.

The Janitor: [whispering] Did you get a good look at them?

The Mechanic: [shaking his head] No, but I heard them whispering...something about The Voice.

[Just then, they hear a loud crash coming from another room.]

The Writer: [whispering] We need to check it out.

[They cautiously make their way to the other room and find The Detective standing over the broken remains of a large crate.]

The Janitor: [whispering] What happened?

The Detective: [whispering] There was something inside...something important.

The Writer: [whispering] What was it?

The Detective: [whispering] I don't know...but we need to find out before The Voice gets his hands on it.

[As they continue to search, they begin to realize that the clues they have been following may lead them to a shocking discovery.]

[Cut to The Voice, sitting in his lair, watching them through hidden cameras.]

The Voice: [smirking] They are getting closer...but they will never find what they are looking for.

Vote Count
Titus - 5
(Drixx, Klick, Dunnstral, GuyInFreezer, Thestatusquo)
Klick - 4
(Ircher, Titus, Black, Save The Dragons)
Dunnstral - 1
(Firebringer)

Not Voting - 3
(Frozen Angel, Kuribo, Pink Ball)

Activity Check:
Prodding Frozen Angel

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4613 (isolation #44) » Tue May 02, 2023 3:14 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count
Titus - 7 (Drixx, Klick, Dunnstral, GuyInFreezer, Thestatusquo, Pink Ball, Ircher)

Klick - 4
(Titus, Black, Save The Dragons, Firebringer)

Not Voting - 2
(Frozen Angel, Kuribo)

Activity Check:
Day Ends Post #4610

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4614 (isolation #45) » Tue May 02, 2023 3:17 am

Post by T-Bone »

Scene 21 INT. ABANDONED BUILDING - NIGHT

The remaining members of the group, including The Detective, The Writer, The Janitor, and The Mechanic, gather around a table with maps, photos, and notes scattered across it. They discuss their latest findings.

THE DETECTIVE
We've discovered that The Voice is planning a major heist tomorrow night. They're going after the diamond exhibit at the museum.

THE WRITER
But how are we supposed to stop them? We don't even know who they are.

Suddenly, the lights flicker and the room goes dark. A spotlight turns on, shining on a figure in the corner. It's The Voice.

THE VOICE
You don't need to know who I am. And you won't be stopping me.

The group backs away, but The Voice pulls out a gun and aims it at The Mechanic.

THE VOICE
You, on the other hand, won't be doing anything.

The Mechanic tries to run, but The Voice shoots him in the back. The group watches in horror as The Voice disappears into the shadows.

THE DETECTIVE
We need to act fast if we're going to stop The Voice and save the city.

The group leaves the building, carrying The Mechanic's body with them.

FADE OUT.

RevealTitus was Eliminated! She was...

Titus - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4615 (isolation #46) » Tue May 02, 2023 3:19 am

Post by T-Bone »

Night 2It is now Night 2.

Please submit your night actions via PMing me. If you have access to a game-related PT you may submit your actions there instead. Do not submit any actions in your Team Mafia PT they will not count.

Night deadline is...(expired on 2023-05-04 11:00:00)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4616 (isolation #47) » Thu May 04, 2023 4:04 am

Post by T-Bone »

Mod Note: Day start will be delayed a couple hours, I was up sick all night and just got up.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4617 (isolation #48) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:47 am

Post by T-Bone »

Scene 22 The Writer, Detective, Janitor, Doctor, and Librarian stand amidst the rusted roller coasters and empty food stalls of the deserted amusement park. They huddle close together, mourning the loss of The Mechanic and The Nurse.

Janitor: (sighs heavily) We've lost two of our own. We need to make The Voice pay.

Detective: (nodding) Agreed. But how do we find them? We've been chasing shadows this whole time.

Doctor: (firmly) We keep digging. We keep searching for any clue that could lead us to The Voice. And we need to stay together. Strength in numbers.

Librarian: (whispers) But what if they're always one step ahead of us?

Writer: (determinedly) Then we need to be smarter. We need to think like them. We need to anticipate their moves before they make them.

Just then, they hear a faint cackle in the distance. They turn around to see The Voice standing on top of a nearby Ferris wheel, watching them with a sinister smile.

The Voice: (tauntingly) Aww, how touching. The remaining members of the Amnesiac Mafia, united in their grief. But don't worry, your time will come soon enough.

With a flick of their wrist, The Voice triggers the Ferris wheel, causing it to spin uncontrollably.

The group scrambles to run away as the Ferris wheel comes crashing down, narrowly missing them. When they turn back to look, The Voice is gone.

Detective: (panting) We can't keep running like this. We need to take the fight to them.

Janitor: (grimly) But how?

Doctor: (pausing) I might have an idea. It's risky, but it's the only lead we have.

Librarian: (curious) What is it?

Doctor: (determined) We need to infiltrate the ranks of The Voice. Get close enough to them to figure out their plans, their next move.

Writer: (nodding) It's worth a shot. But how do we get in?

Doctor: (smirking) I have a contact on the inside. A former member of The Voice who left the organization. They might be willing to help us.

The group nods in agreement, determined to do whatever it takes to bring down The Voice and avenge their fallen comrades.

Night 2Black was found dead! She was...

Black - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4618 (isolation #49) » Thu May 04, 2023 6:10 am

Post by T-Bone »

Day 3 Vote Count
Not Voting - 11
(Drixx, Dunnstral, Firebringer, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Ircher, Klick, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo)

With 11 Alive, It Takes 6 to Eliminate

Activity Check:
Start of Day

Deadline: (expired on 2023-05-14 13:00:00)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4619 (isolation #50) » Thu May 04, 2023 6:13 am

Post by T-Bone »

Mod Note: I quoted my end of day 2 post and edited it to its current form for the end of night 2, so in the original post inside the role reveal spoiler it said Titus and not Black. I corrected this.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5011 (isolation #51) » Fri May 05, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 23
EXT. DARK ALLEY - NIGHT

The Doctor nervously looks around the dark alleyway before being approached by a shadowy figure, The Informant.

DOCTOR: (whispers) You're the Informant?

THE INFORMANT: (whispers) Yes, I have information about The Voice's plans.

DOCTOR: (whispers) What do you know?

THE INFORMANT: (whispers) The Voice has been planning something big, something that will shake the entire city. He's been recruiting new members to join his organization.

DOCTOR: (whispers) How do you know this?

THE INFORMANT: (whispers) Let's just say I have my sources.

DOCTOR: (whispers) Can you give me any names?

THE INFORMANT: (whispers) I can't give you any names, but I can tell you where The Voice is currently hiding.

The Informant leans in closer to the Doctor and whispers the location into his ear.

DOCTOR: (whispers) Thank you. But why are you helping us?

THE INFORMANT: (whispers) Let's just say I have my own reasons for wanting to see The Voice taken down.

The Informant disappears back into the shadows, leaving the Doctor with the valuable information.

FADE OUT.

Day 3 Vote Count
Klick - 3
(Kuribo, Pink Ball, Ircher)
Drixx - 1
(Save The Dragons)

Not Voting - 7
(Drixx, Dunnstral, Firebringer, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Klick, Thestatusquo)

Activity Check:
All good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5177 (isolation #52) » Sat May 06, 2023 2:06 am

Post by T-Bone »

Vote Count
Klick - 6 (Kuribo, Pink Ball, Ircher, Thestatusquo, GuyInFreezer, Klick)

Drixx - 1
(Save The Dragons)
Frozen Angel - 1
(Firebringer)

Not Voting - 3
(Drixx, Dunnstral, Frozen Angel)

Activity Check:
End of Day at Post #5161

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5178 (isolation #53) » Sat May 06, 2023 2:08 am

Post by T-Bone »

Scene 24 INT. SECLUDED SAFEHOUSE - NIGHT

The Informant sits anxiously in a dimly lit room of a secluded safehouse, their eyes darting around. The air is heavy with tension as they await The Voice's arrival. Suddenly, a door creaks open, and The Voice steps into the room, their presence sending a chill down the Informant's spine.

THE INFORMANT: (nervously) You... You found me.

THE VOICE: (coldly) Of course I did. Betrayal has a way of catching up with those who dare cross me.

The Informant's hands tremble, realizing the dire situation they are in.

THE INFORMANT: (pleading) I had no choice. They had information... about you, about your plans. I had to warn them.

THE VOICE: (smirking) Warn them? Such a noble act, trying to protect your newfound allies. But loyalty should have remained with me.

Without warning, The Voice swiftly draws a concealed weapon from their coat and points it at the Informant.

THE INFORMANT: (desperate) Please, I can still be useful to you! I can help you, give you information!

THE VOICE: (mockingly) Oh, I have no doubt about that. But you see, betrayal cannot go unpunished.

With ruthless efficiency, The Voice pulls the trigger, and a gunshot echoes through the safehouse. The Informant's eyes widen in shock as they collapse to the ground, life slipping away.

THE VOICE: (calmly) No loose ends.

The Voice turns and disappears into the darkness, leaving behind the lifeless body of the Informant.

FADE OUT.

RevealKlick was Eliminated! Klick was...

Klick - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5179 (isolation #54) » Sat May 06, 2023 2:09 am

Post by T-Bone »

Night 3It is now Night 3.

Night deadline is...(expired on 2023-05-08 10:00:00)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5180 (isolation #55) » Mon May 08, 2023 4:09 am

Post by T-Bone »

Scene 25 The Doctor stands alone in a secluded corner of the desolate park, scanning the surroundings. He nervously checks his watch, anxiously waiting for The Informant to arrive. As the minutes pass, a sense of unease begins to creep over him.

Just as the Doctor starts to doubt the meeting, a figure emerges from the shadows, but it's not The Informant. It's The Voice, flanked by his menacing henchmen.

THE DOCTOR: (startled) What is this? Where's The Informant?

THE VOICE: (smirking) The Informant won't be joining us tonight, Doctor. You won't be needing their help anymore.

The Doctor's eyes widen in realization, his heart pounding with fear.

THE DOCTOR: (pleading) Wait! We can talk, negotiate. I have information that could be valuable to you!

THE VOICE: (coldly) I've heard enough from you, Doctor. Your usefulness has come to an end.

Without warning, The Voice gives a signal to his henchmen, and they swiftly move towards the Doctor. A desperate struggle ensues, but the Doctor is outnumbered and overwhelmed.

Despite his best efforts, the Doctor is overpowered, and The Voice delivers a final, fatal blow. The Doctor collapses to the ground, life slipping away from him.

The Voice stands over the fallen Doctor, a sinister satisfaction in his eyes.

THE VOICE: (menacingly) No one betrays me and lives to tell the tale.

The Voice and his henchmen disappear into the night, leaving behind the lifeless body of the Doctor, a chilling reminder of the ruthlessness that drives The Voice's pursuit of power.

FADE OUT.

Night 3Firebringer was found dead! He was...

Firebringer - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5181 (isolation #56) » Mon May 08, 2023 4:26 am

Post by T-Bone »

Day 4 Vote Count
Not Voting - 9
(Drixx, Dunnstral, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Ircher, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo)

With 9 Alive, It Takes 5 to Eliminate

Activity Check:
Start of Day

Deadline: (expired on 2023-05-18 11:00:00)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5494 (isolation #57) » Mon May 08, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 26
Hey Team Mafia Players,

As a writer who is actively participating in the Writers Guild of America (WGA) strike, I wanted to explain to you why I am unable to write the next scene of Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie at this time. The strike is centered around several critical demands that aim to improve the working conditions and rights of writers in the entertainment industry. Let's go through each of these demands and how they relate to my inability to work on your project during the strike:

An increase in residuals for all writers: Residuals play a significant role in a writer's income, ensuring fair compensation for their work when it is reused or distributed. During the strike, one of our primary goals is to secure better residuals for all writers. By withholding my writing services, I am taking a stand to fight for fair compensation that benefits not only myself but all writers in the industry.

Treat big budget stream releases the same as big theatrical releases: The shift towards streaming platforms has brought about new challenges in terms of compensation and benefits for writers. By participating in the strike, I am advocating for equal treatment of big-budget stream releases, such as Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie, ensuring that writers receive fair compensation and recognition for their work, regardless of the distribution platform.

Weekly pay guarantees for the duration of the writing period: The demand for weekly pay guarantees is an essential aspect of the strike. It seeks to establish financial stability for writers throughout the writing process. By joining the strike, I am working towards securing these guarantees, allowing writers like myself to have the peace of mind and stability necessary to focus on their craft.

Establishing minimum salaries for streaming features: As the popularity of streaming features grows, it is crucial to establish minimum salary standards for writers working on these projects. Participating in the strike means I am standing up for fair compensation, ensuring that writers are not undervalued or underpaid when working on streaming films like Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie.

Setting minimums for the number of staff in staff rooms for weekly episodic television, also setting a minimum number of work weeks for this type of writing: The demand for minimum staffing levels and work weeks in television writing rooms aims to protect the creative environment and job security for writers. By participating in the strike, I am advocating for these minimums, ensuring that writers are given the support and stability necessary to produce high-quality content for television.

Residuals for streaming: With the ever-growing prominence of streaming platforms, it is crucial that writers receive fair residuals for their work. As part of the strike, I am pushing for fair compensation for the ongoing use and viewership of content on streaming platforms, including Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie.

Additional guarantees for writers: Lastly, the strike seeks to secure additional guarantees and protections for writers, such as job security, creative control, credit attribution, and fair treatment within the industry. By participating in the strike, I am working towards obtaining these crucial safeguards, which will benefit writers, including myself, in future projects like Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie.

In light of these demands and my commitment to fighting for the rights and betterment of all writers, I am unable to write the next scene of Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie during the strike. I understand that this may be disappointing, but I firmly believe that by taking collective action and standing up for our rights, we can pave the way for positive changes within the industry.

Once the strike concludes and a fair agreement has been reached, I would be more than happy to discuss your writing needs further and resume work on Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie. I appreciate your understanding and support during this crucial time for writers in the industry.

Thank you for your understanding, and please feel free to ask if you have any more questions about the strike.

ChatGPT

Day 4 Vote Count
Not Voting - 9
(Drixx, Dunnstral, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Ircher, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo)

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5915 (isolation #58) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 26 Again
Hey Team Mafia Players,

As a writer who is actively participating in the Writers Guild of America (WGA) strike, I think supporting the Writers Guild of America (WGA) strike is crucial in ensuring that writers' demands are heard and acted upon. If you want the writing for Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie to resume, there are several ways that individuals can show their support:

Follow WGA-East and WGA-West on Twitter: By following the official Twitter accounts of the WGA-East and WGA-West, you can stay up to date with the latest news, updates, and developments regarding the strike. This will help you better understand the issues at hand and enable you to share relevant information with others.

Join picket lines in cities across the United States: Picket lines are a physical demonstration of solidarity and support for the striking writers. If there is a picket line organized in your city or nearby, consider joining it to show your support in person. Participating in picket lines helps raise awareness about the strike and sends a powerful message to the industry.

Educate yourself and others on the WGA strike: Take the time to educate yourself about the reasons behind the strike and the specific demands put forth by the WGA. By understanding the issues at hand, you can have informed conversations with others and help dispel any misconceptions or misinformation surrounding the strike.

Show support on social media: Utilize your social media platforms to raise awareness and show support for the striking writers. Share posts, articles, and resources related to the strike, using relevant hashtags to amplify the message. Engage in meaningful discussions and encourage others to join in supporting the cause.

Donate to strike funds or support organizations: There are often strike funds set up to support writers who are affected by the strike. Consider making a donation to these funds or supporting organizations that provide assistance to writers during this time.

Remember, even small actions can make a significant impact when it comes to supporting the strike. By raising awareness, demonstrating solidarity, and actively engaging in the cause, you contribute to the collective effort to improve the working conditions and rights of writers in the entertainment industry.

Thank you for listening to these important ways to support the strike, and please let me know if you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with!

ChatGPT

Day 4 Vote Count
Not Voting - 9

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6172 (isolation #59) » Wed May 10, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 26 Scav Edition
INT. HOSPITAL - NIGHT

The Nurse (JANE) sits at the desk, staring blankly at her computer screen. She glances at the clock on the wall - it reads 2:47 AM. Suddenly, the door bursts open and The Detective rushes in.

DETECTIVE: Jane, we need your help. The Mechanic has been injured.

JANE: (surprised) What happened?

DETECTIVE: We don't know. He's unconscious and losing blood fast.

JANE springs into action, grabbing her medical kit and rushing out of the hospital with The Detective. They arrive at a seedy alleyway, where The Mechanic lies motionless on the ground. Jane immediately begins assessing his injuries.

JANE: (to The Detective) We need to get him to a hospital right away.

As they lift The Mechanic into the car, a glint catches Jane's eye. She looks up to see a figure disappearing into the shadows.

JANE: (to The Detective) Did you see that?

DETECTIVE: See what?

JANE: Someone was watching us.

The Detective looks around, but sees nothing.

DETECTIVE: Let's just get him to the hospital.

They speed off, unaware that The Voice is watching them from a distance.

THE VOICE: (to himself) They're getting too close. It's time to eliminate The Mechanic and anyone else who stands in my way.

The Voice disappears into the night as the car carrying The Detective, Jane, and The Mechanic races towards the hospital.

Day 4 Vote Count
Drixx - 1
(Dunnstral)

Not Voting - 8
(Drixx, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Ircher, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo)

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6258 (isolation #60) » Thu May 11, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 27 Scav Edition
The operating room is abuzz with activity as doctors and nurses attend to patients. Amidst the controlled chaos, Nurse Jane stands by the operating table, prepping for a surgical procedure. However, something seems amiss.

NURSE JANE: (whispering to herself) Scalpel... forceps... clown nose... wait, clown nose?

Confusion washes over Jane's face as she pulls out a bright red clown nose from her pocket. She looks around, bewildered, trying to make sense of its presence.

NURSE JANE: (muttering) This doesn't belong here. How did this get in my pocket?

The Surgeon, a stern and focused individual, approaches Nurse Jane, casting a curious glance at the clown nose.

SURGEON: Nurse Jane, what's going on? We have a patient on the table.

NURSE JANE: (nervously) I... I found this clown nose in my pocket, Doctor. I have no idea how it got there.

The Surgeon raises an eyebrow, perplexed by the situation.

SURGEON: (sighs) We don't have time for clowning around, Nurse Jane. Focus on the task at hand.

Nurse Jane nods, slipping the clown nose back into her pocket, though still puzzled by its presence. Just then, The Detective, who had been observing the surgery from the corner, approaches them.

DETECTIVE: (intrigued) A clown nose? That's certainly unexpected. But we don't have time to dwell on it now. I've been investigating The Voice's connections, and I think I've found a lead.

Nurse Jane's eyes widen with anticipation.

NURSE JANE: What have you discovered?

DETECTIVE: There's a secret underground lair hidden beneath the abandoned amusement park. Rumor has it that it's one of The Voice's hideouts.

The Surgeon, overhearing the conversation, interjects.

SURGEON: It's risky, but if there's a chance to uncover The Voice's true identity and put an end to all of this, we must take it.

Nurse Jane, fueled by determination, nods in agreement.

NURSE JANE: We can't let The Voice continue his reign of terror. We'll infiltrate that lair and expose him once and for all.

The trio shares a determined look, united in their mission to unravel the mystery and bring justice to their city. Little do they know, the clown nose is just the beginning of the twisted puzzle that awaits them.

FADE OUT

Day 4 Vote Count
Drixx - 1
(Dunnstral)

Not Voting - 8
(Drixx, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Ircher, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo)

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6360 (isolation #61) » Fri May 12, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 28 Scav Edition
INT. SECRET LAIR - NIGHT

The Voice stands tall, his figure shrouded in darkness. The room is dimly lit, the air thick with anticipation. The Detective, Nurse Jane, and The Surgeon stand before him, determined yet apprehensive.

THE VOICE: (sinisterly) Ah, my dear adversaries. How amusing it is to see you all gathered here. You have no idea of the grand design I've...

WRITER: (interrupting) You know what? Scratch that. I'm bored of this monologue already. Let's move on to something more exciting, shall we?

The Voice narrows his eyes, caught off guard by the sudden interruption.

THE VOICE: What? How dare you interrupt me!

WRITER: Look, it's not that your evil plan isn't intriguing, but I've been writing scene after scene, and honestly, I need a change of pace. How about a thrilling chase scene instead? Or maybe a surprise twist?

THE VOICE: This is preposterous! I won't stand for such disrespect.

WRITER: Well, you don't have much of a choice, do you? I am the writer here, and I decide what happens. Let's liven things up a bit, shall we?

Suddenly, the scene shifts, and we find ourselves in a high-speed chase through the city streets. The Detective, Nurse Jane, and The Surgeon are hot on The Voice's trail, their cars weaving through traffic and exchanging gunfire. The suspense builds as the chase reaches its climax.

And... cut! That's enough excitement for now. Let's wrap it up, folks!

The Voice, still fuming with anger, disappears into the shadows as the Writer's whims take control of the narrative. The characters, momentarily confused, adjust to the new scene as they catch their breath.

DETECTIVE: (glancing around) Well, that was unexpected.

NURSE JANE: (laughs) I guess we can't predict what comes next in this crazy movie.

THE SURGEON: Indeed. Let's regroup and figure out our next move, whatever it may be.

The characters exchange knowing glances, ready to face whatever twists and turns the unpredictable script has in store for them.

FADE OUT.

Note: Apologies for the abruptness, but sometimes even writers need to play hot new 10/10 video games like Tears of the Kingdom.

Day 4 Vote Count
Drixx - 1
(Dunnstral)

Not Voting - 8

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6407 (isolation #62) » Sat May 13, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 26
INT. SECRET LAIR - NIGHT

The Detective and The Surgeon stand before The Voice, their eyes fixed on him. The room is filled with an eerie silence, anticipation hanging in the air.

THE VOICE: (smirking) Ah, Detective and Surgeon, you've come seeking answers, haven't you? How delightful.

The Detective clenches his fists, his determination unwavering.

DETECTIVE: We're done playing your games, Voice. It's time you revealed your master plan and faced the consequences.

The Surgeon, his gaze piercing, steps forward.

SURGEON: We've seen enough suffering caused by your actions. It ends here, now.

THE VOICE: (chuckles darkly) Oh, my dear adversaries, if only you knew the full extent of my grand design. But alas, some secrets are better left untold.

The Detective and Surgeon exchange glances, frustration and curiosity etched on their faces.

DETECTIVE: You think you can keep us in the dark? We'll find the truth, one way or another.

SURGEON: No matter what twisted scheme you've concocted, justice will prevail.

THE VOICE: (smirking) You're free to believe what you wish, but remember, the truth can be a double-edged sword.

The Voice starts to reveal a tantalizing clue about his master plan, hinting at its far-reaching consequences, captivating the Detective and Surgeon.

THE VOICE: The pieces are falling into place, my plan unfolding like a well-orchestrated symphony. The world as you know it will crumble under the weight of its own illusions.

Before The Voice can reveal more, a sudden power outage plunges the room into darkness.

DETECTIVE: What's happening?

SURGEON: Stay on guard! This might be another one of his tricks.

As emergency lights flicker on, The Voice has disappeared, leaving the Detective and Surgeon with only fragments of his revelation.

DETECTIVE: We're running out of time. We need to regroup and dig deeper to uncover the truth.

SURGEON: Agreed. Let's gather our resources and prepare for the next move.

They leave the secret lair, determined to unravel The Voice's grand design and bring an end to his reign of terror.

FADE OUT.

Day 4 Vote Count
Drixx - 1
(Dunnstral)

Not Voting - 8

Activity Check:
All Good!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6432 (isolation #63) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 27
INT. SAFEHOUSE - NIGHT

The Detective and The Surgeon sit at a table in a dimly lit safehouse. Maps, documents, and photographs are scattered across the surface as they brainstorm their next move.

DETECTIVE: We've been chasing shadows for too long. It's time we take control and devise a plan that will lead us to The Voice.

SURGEON: Agreed. We need to analyze the clues we have and identify any patterns or connections that might reveal his true intentions.

The Surgeon studies a map, tracing lines and marking potential locations.

SURGEON: The Voice is cunning, but he's not infallible. There must be a weakness we can exploit.

DETECTIVE: We've seen him manipulate people, manipulate events, but there's always a trace, a thread we can follow.

They pore over photographs, searching for any recurring faces or symbols that might provide a breakthrough.

SURGEON: What about the victims? The ones eliminated by The Voice. Is there a common thread among them?

DETECTIVE: It's worth investigating. If we can identify the connection between the victims, we might uncover his motives.

As they delve deeper into their investigation, a realization dawns on them.

SURGEON: Wait. What if The Voice is targeting individuals who pose a threat to his ultimate goal?

DETECTIVE: It would explain why he's eliminated certain people and kept others alive. We need to find those who could challenge his plans.

They narrow down their list of potential targets, focusing on influential figures and those with access to critical information.

DETECTIVE: Our next move is to protect these individuals. If we can rally them together, we'll have a united front against The Voice.

SURGEON: Agreed. We'll need to be discreet and earn their trust. The Voice has eyes and ears everywhere.

They strategize how to approach each potential ally, considering the risks involved and the best way to gain their cooperation.

DETECTIVE: Our time is running out. The Voice is growing bolder with each passing day. We need to act swiftly and decisively.

SURGEON: We won't rest until we bring him to justice. The victims deserve that much, and so does everyone else whose lives he's affected.

With a newfound determination, they finalize their plan, outlining their next steps and allocating resources.

DETECTIVE: Let's make our move. The Voice won't know what hit him.

SURGEON: Agreed. It's time to turn the tables and take control of this game.

They gather their equipment, ready to face the challenges ahead, as they embark on their mission to unmask The Voice and dismantle his web of deceit.

FADE OUT.

DAY 4 VOTE COUNT

Drixx - 1 (Dunnstral)

Not Voting - 8 (Drixx, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Ircher, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo)

Activity Check: Prodding Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Save The Dragons

Deadline: 2 days, 12 hours, 19 minutes

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6629 (isolation #64) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by T-Bone »

DAY 4 VOTE COUNT
Drixx - 5 (Dunnstral, Ircher, Thestatusquo, GuyInFreezer, Pink Ball)

Not Voting - 4 (Drixx, Frozen Angel, Kuribo, Save The Dragons)

Activity Check:
Day Ends Post #6587

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6630 (isolation #65) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Scene 29 INT. GRAND HALL - NIGHT

The grand hall is adorned with opulent decorations, reflecting a sense of triumph and accomplishment. The room is filled with distinguished individuals, heads of state, and influential figures from across the globe. At the center of the hall, elevated on a grand podium, stands The Voice, exuding an aura of power and control. The Detective and the Surgeon are present, their expressions filled with a mixture of disbelief and defeat.

VOICE: (smirking) Ladies and gentlemen, today marks the beginning of a new era. An era where the world bows before its true ruler—the King of Earth.

The crowd erupts into applause, a mixture of genuine admiration and coerced obedience.

DETECTIVE (whispering): How did we let it come to this? We failed.

SURGEON: (voice filled with determination) It's not over yet. We may have lost this battle, but the war isn't over. We'll find a way to bring him down.

As The Voice addresses the crowd, proclaiming his dominion, his gaze momentarily meets the Detective and Surgeon. A smug smile plays on his lips, a silent acknowledgment of his victory.

VOICE: (raising his voice) Let it be known that from this day forward, Earth will be under my benevolent rule. I shall usher in an era of progress, unity, and ultimate control.

Suddenly, the room is plunged into darkness. Confusion and panic grip the attendees as they scramble for safety.

DETECTIVE: (whispering urgently) This is our chance. We need to find the source of his power, expose his true intentions.

SURGEON: Agreed. Let's use this chaos to our advantage.

With stealth and determination, the Detective and Surgeon navigate through the shadows, avoiding The Voice's loyal guards. They search for any clue, any weakness that could turn the tide.

Amidst the chaos, they stumble upon a hidden passage, leading to a concealed chamber. Inside, they discover an ancient artifact, radiating an enigmatic energy.

DETECTIVE: This must be it. The source of his power. If we destroy it, we can end his reign.

SURGEON: Hurry, before he realizes what we're up to.

As they prepare to dismantle the artifact, The Voice's voice echoes through the chamber.

VOICE: (voice echoing) You think you can stop me? You're too late. The wheels are already in motion.

DETECTIVE: We won't let you succeed. We'll fight until the very end.

SURGEON: The world deserves better than your tyranny.

With unwavering determination, they work quickly, trying to disable the artifact. The room rumbles, cracks forming on the walls as the power source weakens. The room flashes in a white light.

The grand hall is filled with an eerie silence, as The Voice stands triumphantly on the grand podium. The Detective and Surgeon, battered and bruised, lie on the floor, their attempts to destroy the artifact in vain.

VOICE: (laughing triumphantly) You see, my dear adversaries, your feeble attempts to stop me were nothing but a mere nuisance. Now, witness the true power of the King of Earth!

The Voice raises his hands, commanding the artifact to unleash its full potential. A surge of energy emanates from the artifact, enveloping the entire hall. The room trembles, and dark tendrils of power extend from the artifact, consuming everything in their path.

DETECTIVE: (whispering weakly) We... we failed...

SURGEON: (voice filled with regret) We couldn't save them... we couldn't save the world...

As the power engulfs them, their bodies dissipate into the darkness, becoming mere echoes of their former selves.

The Voice revels in his victory, his laughter echoing through the hall. The world outside succumbs to his rule, enveloped in an eternal darkness as the credits begin to roll.

FADE OUT.

RevealDrixx was Eliminated! Drixx was...

Drixx - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6631 (isolation #66) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by T-Bone »

A win condition has been achieved!

The winners of Amnesiac Mafia are....The Mafia Team of Dunnstral, Frozen Angel, Pink Ball, and Thestatusquo! Congratulations!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6632 (isolation #67) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

This topic will remain locked until the conclusion of Team Mafia. Any PTs if they exist will also be locked.

I will send out a survey to all players. Filling this survey out is an integral part of your Team Mafia participation.

Threads will be unlocked at the conclusion of Team Mafia. Thanks for playing!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6633 (isolation #68) » Mon May 15, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Roles + Setup
Sample Town Factional Role PM
PLAYER - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

Sample Amnesiac Role PM

Here's your script. You stand quietly over there, you have no lines. Sorry only the real stars get talking parts.

Passive Ability

Mafia Roles

Pink Ball - Mafia Roleblocker (The Key Grip)

Quiet on the set! No one even knows what you do on a movie set, friend. Oh...is that why you're sabotaging this project?

Active Ability

Each night you make target a player and block any active ability night action they take.

Factional Abilities

Each night, one member of your squad may be designated to kill a player.

Your allies are....Thestatusquo, Dunnstral, Frozen Angel.

You have Daytalk, and may talk to your allies HERE.

Win Condition

You win when the mafia equal or outnumber the town and nothing can prevent this.

Thestatusquo - Mafia 2-Shot Magnetizer (The Stunt Double)

Quiet on the set! How are you feeling after falling down five flights of stairs while on fire? Listen the lead hates partially cloudy weather so we need you back on set. What do you mean you want to destroy this movie???

Active Ability

Once per night you may declare the name of an Amnesiac role, and assuming no interference, that role will be drawn as one of the fakeclaims for the Mafia for the following day.

Factional Abilities

Your allies are....Pink Ball, Dunnstral, Frozen Angel.

Win Condition

You win when the mafia equal or outnumber the town and nothing can prevent this.

Dunnstral - 3-Shot Mafia Sedater (The Stingy Investor)

Quiet on the set! If this eccentric producer wastes one more cent of your hard earned cash on yet ANOTHER 15-car pile up with real pyro you will probably go bankrupt. Yeah you're right, the insurance payout might be better than this movie.

Active Ability

Each night you may target another player and assuming no interference, force them to draw the
Vanilla Background Character
role for the following phase.

Factional Abilities

Your allies are....Pink Ball, Thestatusquo, Frozen Angel.

Win Condition

Frozen Angel - Mafia Goon (The Junior Assistant)

Quiet on the set! I'll take my coffee with three creams and no sugars. I know you thought you'd get to work with the director but you are so talented at running to the coffee shop! I think it's your calling? What do you mean you're calling a hit on the producer???

Factional Abilities

Your allies are....Pink Ball, Thestatusquo, Dunnstral.

Win Condition

---

Firebringer - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

DragonEater70 - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

Ircher - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

Kuribo - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

GuyInFreezer - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

Black - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

Feysal - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

Save The Dragons - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

Drixx - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

Titus - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

Klick - Town Cast Member

Factional Ability

Win Condition

---

Amnesiac Roles

Passive Ability

Passive Ability

Passive Ability

Passive Ability

Passive Ability

Passive Ability

Passive Ability

PLAYER - Amnesiac Lover (The Romeo)

Here's your script. Is this cliché putting Romeo and Juliet in this block buster movie? Yes, yes it is. The studio is convinced this will make millions! Just avoid all the sleeping potions.

Passive Abilities

If you have another Lover you'll find them HERE. If previous lovers have met up before, you will be able to see their conversations in the Lovers PT.

If you have another Lover and one of you dies, the other is scripted to immediately drink the poison and die in appropriately dramatic fashion.

If the other Lover Amnesiac Role is received by a player that is already dead, you will not commit suicide. You will not be notified what dead player received the role, if any.

PLAYER - Amnesiac Lover (The Juliet)

Here's your script. Is this cliché putting Romeo and Juliet in this block buster movie? Yes, yes it is. The studio is convinced this will make millions! Just avoid all the sleeping potions.

Passive Abilities

If you have another Lover you'll find them HERE. If previous lovers have met up before, you will be able to see their conversations in the Lovers PT.

If you have another Lover and one of you dies, the other is scripted to immediately drink the poison and die in appropriately dramatic fashion.

If the other Lover Amnesiac Role is received by a player that is already dead, you will not commit suicide. You will not be notified what dead player received the role, if any.

PLAYER - Amnesiac Catalyst Vigilante (The Detective Who Plays by His Own Rules)

Here's your script, Sergeant. You're all out of time for the rules and we didn't put any body footage in the movie, go wild, son!

Active Ability

Each night you may target another player for a night kill.

Passive Ability

As a Catalyst, your active ability only works if the player you target is also the target of another active ability. Otherwise, your active ability will fail and you will just visit the target instead.

PLAYER - Amnesiac Visionary (The Preacher Obsessed with the Occult)

Here's your script. You're here to preach the good word of the good lord (though we won't specify which good lord) and dispel all the demons!

Active Ability

Each night you may target another player. That player will learn what types of actions they were targeted with (killing, protective, investigative, blocking, manipulative) if any. They will not learn that they were targeted by this ability.

PLAYER - Amnesiac Caterer

Hmm...I don't have a script for you. Can you grab me a coffee and then 52 footlongs for the rest of the cast? Thanks.

Active Ability

Each night you may target any current living player in the playerlist (including yourself). Assuming no interference, they will receive the caterer role the following day. If you target a member of the mafia, a player who dies during the night, or are interfered with, this role's target will be randomized with the rest of the Amnesiac roles.

PLAYER - Amnesiac Commuter (The Sassy Cab Driver)

Here's your script, the meter is running! Your role is a bit part, give sassy advice to the other characters who end up in your cab! Play it with some heart!

Active Ability

Each night you may commute yourself from the game, preventing you from being targeted by any action during the night phase.

PLAYER - Amnesiac Macho Tracker (The Heroine With an Ancient Weapon)

Here's your script! You are the star of this film, and children will be emulating you for the next five years. Weapons training? Nah, we'll use CGI.

Active Ability

Each night you may target a player and learn who they visited during the night.

Passive Ability

If you are targeted by a protective action it will fail. You will not be informed of this.

PLAYER - Amnesiac Announcing Arbiter (The Corrupt Judge)

Here's your script, your honor! This small town runs through you and everyone knows it.

Active Ability

Each night you may declare two players. Assuming no interference, they will be prevented from targeting one another the following night phase.

Passive Ability

The players you declare will be told they were targeted with the Arbiter action (but not by whom).

PLAYER - Amnesiac Jailkeeper (The Everyman In Over Their Head)

Here's your script, pal. You were in the wrong place in the wrong time and now you're a protagonist. Crazy how that happens in the movies huh?

Active Ability

Each night you may target a player. You will protect them from killing actions and roleblock them.

PLAYER - Amnesiac Gravedigger (The Body Double)

You don't actually need a script, friend. Just stand in place when the stars need to take a break. No, not over there....over there!

Passive Ability

Each night you will always be shown as targeting the player who was killed with the mafia factional night kill. This cannot be prevented.

Additional Notes:
Each day the remaining town must comprise of 50% Vanilla Background Character, unless an action prevents this (either the Caterer or Magnetizer).

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6634 (isolation #69) » Mon May 15, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Role Assignments
Factional

Cast Member - Firebringer
Mafia Sedater - Dunnstral
Cast Member - DragonEater70
Cast Member - BlueSnakelet
Cast Member - Kuribo
Cast Member - GuyInFreezer
Cast Member - Black
Cast Member - Feysal
Mafia Roleblocker - Pink Ball
Cast Member - Save The Dragons
Cast Member - Drixx
Mafia Goon - Frozen Angel
Mafia Magnetizer - Thestatusquo
Cast Member - Titus
Cast Member - Klick

Day 1

Black - Vanilla
BlueSnakelet - Romeo
DragonEater70 - Caterer
Drixx - Commuter
Dunnstral - Vanilla
Feysal - Vanilla
Firebringer - Arbiter
Frozen Angel - Vigilante
GuyInFreezer - Vanilla
Klick - Visionary
Kuribo - Juliet
Pink Ball - Tracker
Save The Dragons - Jailkeeper
Thestatusquo - Vanilla
Titus - Vanilla
Unused - Gravedigger
Unused - Vanilla

Day 2

Black - Caterer
Drixx - Vanilla
Dunnstral - Vigilante
Firebringer - Vanilla
Frozen Angel - Arbiter
GuyInFreezer - Commuter
Ircher - Vanilla
Klick - Vanilla
Kuribo - Romeo
Pink Ball - Vanilla
Save The Dragons - Tracker
Thestatusquo - Gravedigger
Titus - Jailkeeper
Dead - Vanilla
Dead - Vanilla
Unused - Juliet
Unused - Vanilla

Day 3

Drixx - Vanilla
Dunnstral - Commuter
Firebringer - Caterer
Frozen Angel - Gravedigger
GuyInFreezer - Vanilla
Ircher - Vanilla
Klick - Vanilla
Kuribo - Visionary
Pink Ball - Vanilla
Save The Dragons - Vigilante
Thestatusquo - Vanilla
Dead - Tracker
Dead - Jailkeeper
Dead - Romeo
Dead - Juliet
Unused - Arbiter
Unused - Vanilla

Day 4

Drixx - Vanilla
Dunnstral - Vigilante
Frozen Angel - Vanilla
GuyInFreezer - Vanilla
Ircher - Juliet
Kuribo - Tracker
Pink Ball - Vanilla
Save The Dragons - Jailkeeper
Thestatusquo - Caterer
Dead - Gravedigger
Dead - Vanilla
Dead - Arbiter
Dead - Visionary
Dead - Vanilla
Dead - Vanilla
Unused - Commuter
Unused - Romeo

Mod Note: The roles assigned to dead players and unused slots were randomized in the list, but then I moved them to the bottom for the sake of readability. The roles that landed on members of the mafia team were added to their PT.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6637 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by T-Bone »

We unlocked so feel free to talk about the game. It'll be awhile before I release PTs.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #6707 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:42 am