Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:33 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Wouldn't it being a huge game make it easier to get a SR? I find it harder to read people in micros tbh.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:34 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Also how tf was it a "jump", I have never voted all game (for 52 pages) and I spent a while thinking about the slot.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:35 am

Post by Black »

In post 1299, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I don't see why that's surprising. We're in day 1 of a huge game.
No scumreads in 52 pages of content seems surprising to me, idk. I don't expect you to have a bunch of anything, but not even one?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 1300, NorwegianboyEE wrote: The only wagon of interest is Cakez which i have already expressed i townread the wagonee, and i'm gonna look at the voters when i have more time to delve deeply into ISO's and stuff.
Sounds good. I'll be looking forward to this from you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:37 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1172, Pink Ball wrote: VOTE: Pink Ball
wtf?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:40 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1197, Ranger wrote:
In post 879, Chandra Nalaar wrote:VOTE: WhemeStar
It saddens me to kill a wagon on a scumread, yet I agree WhemeStar's the scummiest player in the game.

{Chandra Nalaar, Doctor Drew, Black, Blue}
{Skygazer, SquirtleSquad}
{Magical Girl}
{Pink Ball}
{Metens}
{KittyTacky}
{NorwegianboyEE}
{Firebringer}
{Flavor Leaf}
{SirCakez}
{Klick}
{sheepsaysmeep}
{Not_Mafia}
{Titus, jjh927}
{Invisibility}
{patchwork}
{WhemeStar}
FL claimed mason with Wheme???
~Vasex
~Enchant
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1305, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1172, Pink Ball wrote: VOTE: Pink Ball
wtf?
All the cool kids were voting him, I just wanted to feel part of something
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:43 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Ketchup done.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:52 am

Post by Blue. »

In post 1301, KittyTacky wrote: Wouldn't it being a huge game make it easier to get a SR? I find it harder to read people in micros tbh.
Not really, in my opinion- there's a lot more slots to evaluate which leads to more uncertainty, a lot of space where players aren't making their alignments clear. I certainly don't have a lot of significant scumreads as of right now. Not a lot has jumped out to me, which might mean scum are inactive, or they're simply able to blend well because we haven't really had any wagons of significance. I don't think not having a scumread is surprising but it's kind of dependent on the player. I think Norwegian has shown some indicators that he's trying to sort the game, regardless.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 1309, Blue. wrote: I certainly don't have a lot of significant scumreads as of right now
But you have at least one, and a quick look at your ISO tells me there's even more than that. I agree that it's player dependent though, and game dependant as well
In post 1309, Blue. wrote: I think Norwegian has shown some indicators that he's trying to sort the game, regardless.
I'll agree with you here, I'm just not sure if the solving is genuine. I'm willing to give Norwee time to get his footing though and I'm looking forward to the Cakez wagon analysis
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:02 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Maybe I'm just built different.

I'm like Ditto, when the game is active I'm active, when it's dead I sleep.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Metens
Metens
Townie
Metens
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Metens »

I know I need to catch up.

The past post was by mewtaph.

I'll catch up hopefully (today)

I skimmed the last 3 pages and it doesnt seem interesting

~R
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 371, Ranger wrote:
In post 212, Chandra Nalaar wrote:If we could get some more votes on WhemeStar, that would be great. I would also accept patchwork. Get in on the ground floor of this scum catching opportunity! #girlboss
You have my vote. <3

{Pink Ball, jjh927, Doctor Drew, Chandra Nalaar}
{Metens}
{Skygazer, Titus, sheepsaysmeep}
{Klick}
{Not_Mafia}
{NorwegianboyEE}
{Invisibility, SirCakez, Firebringer}
{Magical Girl}
{SquirtleSquad}
{Blue, Black, Flavor Leaf}
{WhemeStar, patchwork}

P9
Has vote...no vote change
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 389, patchwork wrote: here's my opinion: i don't think any of sheep's posts have been particularly AI. they haven't really done anything yet and since we're not even 12 hours in i don't think it's something i can really judge off of. i don't think much is actually happening right now, actually- there's not many Wagons Of Substance that have been actively pushed (or at least not ones i'm paying attention to. i might have to check), and i don't think anyone's really dropping any hard takes. we're barely out of rvs.
i agree with squirtle guy (sorry forgot your username) that sheep is barely contributing. i find it a little strange that they sprang that read on sheep when sheep had four or five posts. i, myself, literally forgot sheep had even posted at all, so i believe that gives squirtle's argument more credibility. i do not think that it's exactly a scumlock on sheep, though. both town and scum can do that, from my pov, and it's not immediately something that can be judged. obviously it'd be nice if they did more stuff, but, again, early-game. not like i have high expectations for a pool of players i've never seen in my life.
klick jumps in to defend sheep. their argument literally revolves around wifom- hence that comment i made about how i felt it was wifom. i think klick's argument is weaker, because wifom can go either way, really. there was more i wanted to say, but i don't really remember klick's argument and i'm not sure how accurate it would be because i'm pretty sure what i remember of it is too oversimplified to go over.
That's a lot of words for refusing to take stances.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 418, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 371, Ranger wrote:
In post 212, Chandra Nalaar wrote:If we could get some more votes on WhemeStar, that would be great. I would also accept patchwork. Get in on the ground floor of this scum catching opportunity! #girlboss
You have my vote. <3

{Pink Ball, jjh927, Doctor Drew, Chandra Nalaar}
{Metens}
{Skygazer, Titus, sheepsaysmeep}
{Klick}
{Not_Mafia}
{NorwegianboyEE}
{Invisibility, SirCakez, Firebringer}
{Magical Girl}
{SquirtleSquad}
{Blue, Black, Flavor Leaf}
{WhemeStar, patchwork}

P9
In post 383, Ranger wrote: {Pink Ball, jjh927, Doctor Drew, Chandra Nalaar}
{Metens, sheepsaysmeep}
{Skygazer, Titus}
{Klick}
{Not_Mafia}
{NorwegianboyEE, Blue}
{SirCakez, Firebringer}
{SquirtleSquad}
{Black, Flavor Leaf}
{Magical Girl}
{Invisibility}
{WhemeStar, patchwork}

P11
I didn’t even post from Page 9 to Page 11, and I happened to move up? This post came after I was coming after them too.

This is scum political positioning.

I've heard this like 5 times. I'd like to know which reads you think are wrong aka who she's protecting and or shading.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 435, Chandra Nalaar wrote: patchwork may be scum, but they definitely did not have an evil plan of deliberately misrepping Squirtle there.

??? :shifty: :?:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 461, Pink Ball wrote: What do you think about me being Ranger’s top townread

I don’t care what she’s doing around your slot, tell me why she’s having a political standing with respect to my slot
Like this
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 498, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think flavor is towny lol

I was going to say I disagree about ranger but ranger having jjh in like the second-highest tier was what reminded me that jjh exists in the game, so I do sort of see the point about showy/agenda
I like this. I have been wanting to know which of Ranger's reads may have been off to people to read them too.

Sheep townish. Mindmeld.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

Brb. Shower breakfast.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:08 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 1309, Blue. wrote:
In post 1301, KittyTacky wrote: Wouldn't it being a huge game make it easier to get a SR? I find it harder to read people in micros tbh.
Not really, in my opinion- there's a lot more slots to evaluate which leads to more uncertainty, a lot of space where players aren't making their alignments clear. I certainly don't have a lot of significant scumreads as of right now. Not a lot has jumped out to me, which might mean scum are inactive, or they're simply able to blend well because we haven't really had any wagons of significance. I don't think not having a scumread is surprising but it's kind of dependent on the player. I think Norwegian has shown some indicators that he's trying to sort the game, regardless.
In post 805, Blue. wrote:
In post 780, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 777, Blue. wrote:
In post 767, SquirtleSquad wrote: But ok I think patchwork is town, I think firebringer is town very strongly, I think drew is scum. I think ranger and blue are the top of the null scum pile.

Other than that lots of null pings.
You have 5 reads in a 30 page game?
Holy deliberate misrep batman.
No, that was a genuine question - sheep asked you what your main reads were and I thought you gave a surprisingly small amount in response. I personally think there's a lot more alignment indicative content, so this was surprising to me, and I asked about it. I don't think it's impossible for a townie to not have reads, but I wanted clarity on your perspective.
:thonk:
When it retracts its long neck into its shell, it squirts out water with vigorous force.
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:09 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

titus when are you going to mech solve this game.

its kinda bullshit you havent done so already.
When it retracts its long neck into its shell, it squirts out water with vigorous force.
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:10 am

Post by Blue. »

In post 1320, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 1309, Blue. wrote:
In post 805, Blue. wrote:
In post 780, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 777, Blue. wrote:
In post 767, SquirtleSquad wrote: But ok I think patchwork is town, I think firebringer is town very strongly, I think drew is scum. I think ranger and blue are the top of the null scum pile.

Other than that lots of null pings.
You have 5 reads in a 30 page game?
Holy deliberate misrep batman.
No, that was a genuine question - sheep asked you what your main reads were and I thought you gave a surprisingly small amount in response. I personally think there's a lot more alignment indicative content, so this was surprising to me, and I asked about it. I don't think it's impossible for a townie to not have reads, but I wanted clarity on your perspective.
:thonk:
I don't think those statements are contradictory.
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:17 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

I do.
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Blue. »

Maybe think about it some more, then.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 504, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 498, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think flavor is towny lol

I was going to say I disagree about ranger but ranger having jjh in like the second-highest tier was what reminded me that jjh exists in the game, so I do sort of see the point about showy/agenda
Hey, I could be wrong on Ranger.

If Ranger ends up being scum, 100% I am correct with my reasoning.

In no world is it a strong enough case right now to like say confidently 100% Ranger is scum, and I accept that. I don’t think one thing ever makes someone scum, it’s the combination of multiple things in conjunction with the gamestate that makes people scum.

And there’s just nothing at this point of the game on anyone that anyone could say they’re 100% scum.

If someone’s that confident, they’re lying to themselves even if they ended up being right
I like this. I felt like the deck was stacked against me from the start in TM for similar reasons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”