Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It's a shame that I'm not scum 'cause I'll probably get nightkilled and not get to see Giratina
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'll make a pact with the scumteam right here right now. If you let me live until Giratina appears, I'll not cast a vote until that happens
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'll continue to push my scumreads verbally, but no voting
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:26 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Hipothetically speaking, dear reader, if you were scum, would you accept this pact?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1714, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1705, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1284, KittyTacky wrote: I still think Cakes is scummy for that dummy question and generally isn't doing very much.

VOTE: SirCakez
WTF why are people still hung up on the training dummy question?
This is why I kinda lean town on Cakez now, definitely a reaction I would have as town.
This is a reaction anyone would have as anything.
In post 1715, SirCakez wrote: I am getting general town vibes from Titus' posts here. I feel she is actually doing some town stuff and not just existing like she does as scum. Someone already said WIM = town Titus
If we assume this premise is even true (Titus disagreed with it), where do you see WIM in her posts & activity level? She can easily be scum for me.
In post 1737, Blue. wrote:
In post 1728, SquirtleSquad wrote: And its more like yo if I'm scum reading someone, and then I see a point they make that I agree with, I notice that and you know, maybe sort of think if this effects my scum read of them at all.

You're clearly not reading my content to determine my alignment if you didn't notice that?
I think it's possible for someone who isn't paying rapt attention to the thread to not remember where every post came from, he's not even the only person to do something like that. I think that's true regardless of his alignment so focusing on this aspect is unlikely to be revealing. I would like to hear from him what's pinged him about you but would also like to see him get current.
You have defended like half the slots in the game at this point. At some point, you have offered scum shelter and comfort.
In post 1756, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1754, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1747, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1476, sheepsaysmeep wrote: VOTE: drew
In post 1484, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 1480, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1476, sheepsaysmeep wrote: VOTE: drew
hi Sheep. What happened to townlean?
I changed my mind I dont like him
These were some very wolfy posts from Sheep again. Still content with my vote here.
why lmao
I can't see the town thought process here
This explanation is about as good as sheep's that you're suspecting him for.
In post 1768, SirCakez wrote: I'm done reading let's just get rid of Pink Ball Chandra JJH Slot and probably like Metens or some shit LOL
You desired my attention. Here it is. Sup?
In post 1782, Pink Ball wrote: Fuck off with the bullshit wagon that has been built on me, look at everyone who's voting me, there's a deepwolf scared of me and paranoid town scared of me, there's no fucking reasoning behind other than wanting to get rid of me instead of actually believing what they're saying. Be fucking honest, if you want to get rid of me tell it to my face and I'll be pleased to be limmed if that's the case
Bro chill.
In post 1790, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1786, SquirtleSquad wrote: there's 20+ players in this game my dude, you have like 4-5 votes?
I'm not talking about votes, I'm talking about the pulse of the game towards me. There's scum pushing this wagon behind the curtains
I can't do anything with "scum are somewhere in this pile of 10 players." Find them and get back to me.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1839, Blue. wrote: I got beat by the previous posts, so I'll just amend that I acknowledge and will again state that at no point in that interaction was I actively expressing a scumread of you
In post 1833, SquirtleSquad wrote: I think you were testing the waters of a scum read multiple times and never got there because of thread politics.

The way you interacted with my slots at multiple points felt as if you were scum reading me but the fact that you never got there but also left me off your list of people you wouldn't vote for is something that has pinged me a lot. Basically you've directed a lot of negative attention towards my slot without actually committing to trying to push me.
To be perfectly honest?

I thought you might be town but left you off the list because your interaction with me made me feel bad and so I wouldn't care if you died. That's harsh but it's the truth, I'm not immune to feeling petty. I am a bit surprised people put so much weight on their non-inclusion on that list, although maybe I shouldn't be.

Some time later I began to wonder if you had actively manipulated me by guilt tripping me for expressing vaguely negative sentiment toward you. The whole thing left me feeling dirty.

This was partly why I questioned you. If there's a behavior that qualifies as "testing the waters of a scum read", surely taking potshots at me at every available opportunity must qualify as such. I couldn't fully understand where you were coming from with your read on me, so I asked you directly to see what your mindset was, because interrogating people directly about their reads on me is one of the best tools I have for determining. I think your explanation is plausible to me as a legitimate thought process. I mostly see where you're coming from now and understand it. I think your impression of me is misguided but genuine, and I clearly got off on the wrong foot with you, but I am hopeful this can be resolved in the future.

So, basically, I don't mind if you're paranoid of me.
This is a good example of a Blue post that has contributed to my thus far ignoring the things I find scummy about him, i.e. tossing around defenses like candy, the "hostile" interactions, and treading into others' lines of questioning. The tone works well, it has a way of coming off as earnest. I am in the process of considering whether this player could simply be skilled at replicating tone, because their actions have largely said scum to me I don't ignore my gut.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I hate knowing Squirtle's identity, now I have to continue to analyze them even though they haven't pinged me once.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm chill don't worry. I have identified at least two scum members, maybe three
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:47 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 1935, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I hate knowing Squirtle's identity, now I have to continue to analyze them even though they haven't pinged me once.
if it makes you feel better I also hate you knowing my identity.
When it retracts its long neck into its shell, it squirts out water with vigorous force.
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:48 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

it sounds like your take on blue lines up reasonably close to mine, though.
When it retracts its long neck into its shell, it squirts out water with vigorous force.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:48 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1894, SquirtleSquad wrote: He reacts to suspicion on him in a really condescending way a lot of the time when he's scum.

He feels...pure here. Tonally, I get the sense that he's annoyed at the game but not the sense that its related to him being scum.
Has he faced enough suspicion to reveal those traits? Everyone has been ignoring him.
In post 1932, Pink Ball wrote: Hipothetically speaking, dear reader, if you were scum, would you accept this pact?
No chance.
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:50 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 1939, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1894, SquirtleSquad wrote: He reacts to suspicion on him in a really condescending way a lot of the time when he's scum.

He feels...pure here. Tonally, I get the sense that he's annoyed at the game but not the sense that its related to him being scum.
Has he faced enough suspicion to reveal those traits? Everyone has been ignoring him.
In post 1932, Pink Ball wrote: Hipothetically speaking, dear reader, if you were scum, would you accept this pact?
No chance.
This is a fair point but also I don't think scum!norwee would be particularly inclined to pop up in the thread complaining about the game like he's doing here, and also like I don't think necessarily it only comes out when he's under pressure. I think there's a mindset tonal thing that goes on with him that I've picked up the last few times we've played together.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1939, Chandra Nalaar wrote: No chance.
If you were scum, you wouldn't let me live until D4 with me not casting a single vote?
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

I still need to sit down with the game and determine whose house to burn down.

Sheep and Squirtle are the only slots I'm definitely not interested in. I wish this list were longer.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1941, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1939, Chandra Nalaar wrote: No chance.
If you were scum, you wouldn't let me live until D4 with me not casting a single vote?
No, if I thought you were too strongly town to ever be a mislim option I would definitely shoot you.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Hmmm valid
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:57 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 1942, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I still need to sit down with the game and determine whose house to burn down.

Sheep and Squirtle are the only slots I'm definitely not interested in. I wish this list were longer.
I still think fb is town for the very early mech stuff. I know it happened a long time ago but I think you should add him to the list.

I also feel really good about black.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Talk me about Black, Squirtle
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:10 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

I do not feel like she has an agenda. I feel like her thoughts and posts are free flowing. What I said earlier is that I don't think her questions are likely to find scum but I also don't feel like they're fake either. I think she's poking into a lot of places that have low scum equity to poke.

I really liked her interaction around the norwee slot which I think she would have either ignored or pushed as scum but the fact that she saw norwees posts and came to the same overall conclusions as I did about them felt extremely +town to me.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Let's have an honest talk on why she shouldn't be scumreading me in this game in about... 6 hours
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:12 am

Post by SirCakez »

reading to catch up...again
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:13 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 1948, Pink Ball wrote: Let's have an honest talk on why she shouldn't be scumreading me in this game in about... 6 hours
idk you haven't exactly screamed town to me this game either my guy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”