Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 818, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 812, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 809, fireisredsir wrote:

VOTE: italiano
This one admits you were right, it was too early to have you as hard town.
im pretty sure scum in this position are gonna be the ones hard encouraging you and baiting you to continue your tunnel
Right now you're either scum or trying to help them. Either way this one see no value in you, Black's reads are scum reads and neither you nor Black will change this narrative by attacking the player and not the case.

Black is obviously backed into a corner.

This one will see what your agenda is by studying earlier posts. Your vote on Italiano for one would be a clumsy move from you as scum but under certain specific circumstances warranted. Furthermore the above narrative reeks like you being informed about someone's alignment at least.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:44 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i think black also looked pretty towny to me in the exchange with ausuka

felt like she was genuinely trying to sort, giving ausuka room to make her points and conceding them when valid, but then still digging back in and questioning things when ausuka kinda backed off in a way that seemed inconsistent
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:45 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 825, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 818, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 812, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 809, fireisredsir wrote:

VOTE: italiano
This one admits you were right, it was too early to have you as hard town.
im pretty sure scum in this position are gonna be the ones hard encouraging you and baiting you to continue your tunnel
Right now you're either scum or trying to help them. Either way this one see no value in you, Black's reads are scum reads and neither you nor Black will change this narrative by attacking the player and not the case.

Black is obviously backed into a corner.

This one will see what your agenda is by studying earlier posts. Your vote on Italiano for one would be a clumsy move from you as scum but under certain specific circumstances warranted. Furthermore the above narrative reeks like you being informed about someone's alignment at least.
black is one of my stronger townreads rn (along with you!) and i think it is extremely bad news for the game if one of my strongest townreads is tunneled on another one

i also don't think your reasons for finding black scum are very good at all
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 822, Black wrote: "you had a chance to be town"

Lmao
Your continued flippancy doesn't explain away the obvious scum agenda in your reads. At this point it's clear you really believe you will not be the lim today, and this one is greatly amused by that.

T3, Ausuka, Invisibility, ItalianoVD are the towncore. Scum doesn't win this

Enough though. Have a peaceful time at least after Asri is gone.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Black »

There is no narrative that my reads are scum reads. You're trying to push that narrative but you're the only one that feels this way atm. And I'm not backed into a corner. I won't get limmed today, but you can certainly spend your time trying
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 828, Asri Teroka wrote: Your continued flippancy doesn't explain away the obvious scum agenda in your reads
You applied the most basic scum mindset to my reads list and now you're calling it "obvious". You're delusional
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 828, Asri Teroka wrote: T3, Ausuka, Invisibility, ItalianoVD are the towncore. Scum doesn't win this
This is a really weird towncore
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 827, fireisredsir wrote:
black is one of my stronger townreads rn (along with you!) and i think it is extremely bad news for the game if one of my strongest townreads is tunneled on another one

i also don't think your reasons for finding black scum are very good at all
Fair but forgive this one's dubiosity in a game of mystery. There are definite reasons for hunting Black as scum. But this one will give it a day or so and see before further pushing this, merely because on the chance that you are town this post deserves reciprocity.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:51 am

Post by T3 »

In post 627, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 569, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 567, ItalianoVD wrote: Early on I hadn’t really fully sunken my teeth into the game yet, so Asri was in fact correct when they said I was just throwing out townreads. I did that based off of what I thought could be the most likely at the time with the RVS stage and Cook.

Invis actually did/does feel like town to me and the mason claim was just an over exaggerated way of me saying that I really townread them.

Early on when everyone was fluffposting Invis interacted with me in a way that I thought was loose and fun which I don’t think scum would/could be able to maintain.

In contrast iamveryhappy ironically didn’t seem very happy. Even my first interaction with him felt kinda awkward. The focus on what was considered RVS fluff posting between me and Invis is probably nai, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was done with a scum mindset.

Even Invis voting me after the claim makes me really think they are town because it’s most likely what I would’ve done if that was done to me.

Why did I fake claim in the first place I’ve seen people ask. Honestly there was nothing going on in my head at the time lol it was literally something I just did. If anyone tries to ask me to get deeper with it, sorry but you won’t get anything there.

makes me think happy and Cook could be partners or happy is town

I think for now I’m voting VOTE: Cook.

I could also vote for iamveryhappy and probably Princess, but I just don’t think scum would be that clumsy around a wagon the way Princess was. I could be wrong about that though.

I probably missed some things, so if y’all wanna tag me in posts you want me to answer or comment on, I can answer them later.
I still don't like this defense
Parked for now.
I'm forced to be happy, as I told you in our first interaction
help me
You offer no meaningful input on Erynis or cook? The invis townread when invis is sussing you. You call this a defense is also a case.

All your interactions are surface level, reactionary and narrative rather than context orientated.
Why does this make iavh scum?
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 830, Black wrote:
In post 828, Asri Teroka wrote: Your continued flippancy doesn't explain away the obvious scum agenda in your reads
You applied the most basic scum mindset to my reads list and now you're calling it "obvious". You're delusional
No. You are salty scum who doesn't know how to approach this situation anymore. You're hoping for the casual pass, hoping people are blind.

And you in no way say where and how this ' basic scum mindset' is not applicable to you.

ALL you do is curse, shade and go for the weakest ad-hominiems out there.

Asri sees no further value in your defence. This is all that needs to be said.
In post 745, Asri Teroka wrote: These are hedge reads
In post 686, Black wrote: {Fire, Asri, HPE, happy} these are my strongest townreads. I kinda want to townread Katy too
Fire: Obvious town. Ausuka is dubious, Black needs them.
Asri: This one didn't expect this. Black is dodging things with this townread. Asri probably here to either lower suspicion or have an excuse to dodge discussions.
HPE: Something might be up here
Happy: Maybe also here but far less likely than Erynis by this one's current instincts.
Katy: Probably town, here to gain vote support.

In post 686, Black wrote: {Something_Smart, Hu Tao, T3} these players are in my blind spot and I want more from them
SS: Total null.
Hu Tao: Has been weird around the few topics approached perhaps. Can be aligned with Black.
T3: First vote on Black. Black did try to draw out more info but T3 is yet to talk. Probably here in hopes the Black vote changes, keeping T3 in the middle with other low posts slots makes it so that Black can either sus or sheep depending on future T3 actions.
In post 686, Black wrote: {Cook, Italiano} these players are pretty null to me. I moved Italiano up a little because I kinda like his responses and reaction to pressure
Cook: High chance of being a partner
Italiano: Not much said here. Italiano is a contender to the cook wagon so good to keep them as an option but not be obvious about it. Cook just a null read here but Italiano 'a bit up' suggesting there's Cook and Black distancing going on.

In post 686, Black wrote: {Ausuka, Invisibility} these players are the scummiest to me and I can even see this being the solve. It's probably not that easy though
Nope. Invisibility is pretty much town and Ausuka also. As before, not liking this.

Scum push on Aus and Invis, to undermine them, because they're playing good.

Scum list.

This one struggles to see it any other way.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:55 am

Post by T3 »

In post 629, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 585, Black wrote: Alright, here's my IVD ISO

Mambo Italianoooooo

- "I am very happy too" ...why? Because you rolled scum? This is NAI but if IVD is scum then this would be funny
#20-#24 are meaningless greetings to other players
- IVD asking happy what he wants to talk about. Nothing here
- you forgot to include "rolled scum" here btw
More fluffy posts here
- this feels like a joke vote on T3, so not much here
- I like IVD calling Invis out here because her TR did feel weird and was part of the reason I voted her early. I'm curious to see where this goes because I know that IVD strongly townreads Invis, so this comment must not have made the same scummy impression it did for me
- not a big fan of "hope we are both town this game" but it's NAI
- asking Ausuka if her vote was serious. Kinda seems like busy work
- Invis follows up to #89 by just saying "yes", and IVD just says "I want town vibes." I'm not sure why IVD didn't question Invis' townread further here? I don't like this
- tells Ausuka it's too early to ask for elaboration so he wants to let it marinate. Idk what this means? I don't think it's ever too early to ask. You may not get an answer but that's beside the point
- IVD speaking for Invis here and giving a reason for her vote
- admitting Fire got townread by Invis for almost nothing. I think town!IVD would question this townread more
Invisibility defends IVD in and IVD agrees with her in . I'm not liking 128 really. It reads as "yeah, I wouldn't do this as scum"
- IVD seems to want to take on happy here
- "obviously I wouldn't want it to get pushed through if you're town" ...this feels yucky. Why even say this? Other than that I do agree with this post fundamentally
I also like and regarding the Cook wagon
- IVD quotes four people (Invis, Cook, Asri, and HPE) and says that one of them is scum. This feels weird because it's a literal echo of what I said 5 minutes before in . This isn't really an original thought
- he votes Asri here and says that Invis and HPE are town because of their town. He says "especially Invis". This just feels so pockety considering the upcoming mason thingy. I have an issue with this read because I don't think Invis' tone is townie at all. Obviously we could just be having a difference of opinion here but the read still just feels forced
- he votes Asri again here which is weird, but maybe he just forgot he was already voting them? I think I like IVD's thought process here but it's definitely a perspective scum could have
- this feels like a busywork question to Cook
- unvoting Asri here feels weird. To me it reads as if IVD is backing off of a wagon that didn't gain any traction. But what I don't like is he doesn't seem interested in pursuing his thought process from #215 above. If he thinks there's scum in that 4, why would he then not turn to pressure Cook here?
- this is the mason buddy comment. I don't like it
- I think I agree with the premise of this post but again, I don't think trusting Invis here out of everyone makes a lot of sense from a town perspective
- I actually agree with this
- IVD apologizes for not being here in 9 hours? This seems like he's worried about his optics, which isn't necessarily scummy, but it's an observation I've made
- I'm not liking this explanation as to why IVD fake masonclaimed. "An overexaggerated way of saying I really townread them." Yeah, I'm not really buying this. I actually like the Cook vote here though

~~~

tl;dr - I was kinda hoping to get a better idea of where I stand with this slot. I feel it in my gut that I'm scumreading him though because I found myself thinking a lot of this ISO comes from a malicious perspective as I was reading through it

I think I'm ok pressuring here right now

VOTE: ItalianoVD
This one only skimmed but this might be a camouflaged distraction vote from scum! Black
Why can’t this just be Black making a legitimate case against Italiano? And what exactly is Black distracting from?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 834, Asri Teroka wrote: ALL you do is curse, shade and go for the weakest ad-hominiems out there.
Nice misrep!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:00 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 823, Black wrote:
In post 820, iamveryhappy wrote: I'm p sure asri is gonna be the d2 yeet
Why?
well
ItalianoVD and you are the main wagons for now
assuming either one dies
if italiano dies asri is kinda sus no matter what for defending them
you die and flip scum, nothing happens
you die and flip town, asri looks really bad
75% asri is gonna look really bad and unless asri finds a defense for it I'm p sure it's goodbye
iavh is slightly annoyed
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:03 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i would hope people are capable of more nuanced reading of the game than that would imply
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Black »

Honestly I don't think my flip should make Asri look scummy. Will it make him look foolish and dumb? Yeah probably, but townies play foolish and dumb all the time

I disagree with the idea that Asri is already lined up for the D2 lim and I don't really like that you are suggesting this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 836, Black wrote:
In post 834, Asri Teroka wrote: ALL you do is curse, shade and go for the weakest ad-hominiems out there.
Nice misrep!
Not at all. You attacked the person not the content. You are going all in not to talk about T3, Cook and Erynis. In depth. Like town would. The Asri read is fake, you were subtly feeling if this one can mis-elimmed early on before the gamestate made this a sub-par move. And still you evade.

This one can give you time but nothing you have done points to town.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:19 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 793, iamveryhappy wrote: kek
there's always the other 11 players to engage with
but someone read my iso, do a iso dive on it
kkfc I reccomend you do one
I feel like I've already done this, but I will again tonight.

Wrt comments as to why you think I'm scum for not pushing on you after your response, that never happened. You responded in with six reasons of which three were utter bullshit. I didn't even know how to respond to that at the time
and
I'm still voting for you.

As to your scumteam of Italiano, invisibility, and me from , I mean really? I'm pretty new to forum mafia but like you've basically just chosen the three people who have interacted most negatively with you so far this game. You are either crazy or scum. Why would I defend Italiano if you already think it's him and invisibility? Like that makes no sense.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:20 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In the interest of not being dead weight atleast this one has picked a random point in Asri's ISO and done it's best to work from there because looking at Asri seems like a good idea.

Spoiler: beeg
In post 627, Asri Teroka wrote: You offer no meaningful input on Erynis or cook? The invis townread when invis is sussing you. You call this a defense is also a case.

All your interactions are surface level, reactionary and narrative rather than context orientated.
What's wrong with a townread on someone scumreading you? There are definitely cases you can think someone townie for how and why they're casing you.
In post 629, Asri Teroka wrote: This one only skimmed but this might be a camouflaged distraction vote from scum! Black
Weird fucking take even on a skim.
In post 745, Asri Teroka wrote: These are hedge reads
In post 686, Black wrote: {Fire, Asri, HPE, happy} these are my strongest townreads. I kinda want to townread Katy too
Fire: Obvious town. Ausuka is dubious, Black needs them.
Asri: This one didn't expect this. Black is dodging things with this townread. Asri probably here to either lower suspicion or have an excuse to dodge discussions.
HPE: Something might be up here
Happy: Maybe also here but far less likely than Erynis by this one's current instincts.
Katy: Probably town, here to gain vote support.
This one finds it interesting you mention Katy here even though Katy goes completely unmentioned in Black's post, let alone in their townreads. It's interesting on Black's side that Katy is absent too, but still. 745 is just kind of a weird post in general in terms of vibes but this one can't pin anything concrete.
In post 775, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 766, Black wrote:
In post 762, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 759, Black wrote:
In post 757, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 755, Black wrote:
In post 754, Asri Teroka wrote: This one just keeps tallying the cook and Erynis dodges then. There is no rush.
???
There's a lot of them.
I don't even know what you're talking about. Stop being cryptic and use your words
This one did make a big post read that.
You didn't mention anything about "erynis and cook dodges" anywhere in that post
If you had a town mentality this one would have humored you. The responses on this page indicate such is not the case.

And if you had a town mentality, you would have understood well enough what this one was saying and defended appropriately. As scum you most probably also do but chose to go for the public support route and looking good by talking rather than the rational dissection town would have jumped into here.

Your reads are scum hedge reads.
That's all this one has to say, and did.
Going to be real the vibes on this post are like. Awful?? "Here's some vague shit you didn't pick up which means you aren't town, also your reads are shit. This one will not provide any elaboration, goodbye."
In post 806, Asri Teroka wrote: #745: Asri disputes each and every one of Black's reads.

Black's response in series:
In post 750, Black wrote:
Why would you not vote for me here if you are this convinced I'm scum?
Unaware of Asri vote, or appearing to be.

In post 753, Black wrote: Don't avoid my question
No input on their false reads.
In post 758, Black wrote:
Yes. Literally the only question I've asked you recently lol. Wtf?
No input on their false reads. Only focuses on Asri not voting when Asri is voting. Are aware of the building wagon them, but seemingly not paying attention to who's on it.
In post 759, Black wrote:
I don't even know what you're talking about. Stop being cryptic and use your words
No input on their false reads. #745 had a lot of words that are decidedly uncryptic.
In post 766, Black wrote:

You didn't mention anything about "erynis and cook dodges" anywhere in that post

In post 767, Black wrote:

Can you not answer for people? Thanks

Salty scum.
In post 771, Black wrote:

Oh so you just want to be annoying? Got it...
Salty scum.
In post 777, Black wrote:
You don't make any sense. My mentality has nothing to do with not understanding you
In post 780, Black wrote: Asri I hope you feel really dumb after my flip
In post 783, Black wrote:

Dude I'm not dodging anything and I've asked you multiple times to explain what you mean and you just want to play cryptic word games. It's really annoying
In post 789, Black wrote: Omfg
In post 790, Black wrote:
Fuck this. I'm not engaging with you anymore
In post 791, Black wrote: I'm actually gonna dip for a bit

I think Invis feels better after our exchange. Asri is annoying af but he's probably town. And Ausuka is still probably scum
Fears a looming Invisibility vote. Knows scumreading Asri is the wrong play here.

This one needs to re-read past Black posts and re-evaluate fireisredsir.

That's it, have fun!
Also rancid vibes.

This one isn't really super sure how to read Black atm (that's an ISOing for another time) but it definitely thinks there's some extremely uncharitable and kinda mean-spirited interpretation of uh, literally everything they're saying here from Asri. This casing doesn't convince me of scum!Black it just makes me feel bad for them putting up with it. Most importantly it just doesn't read as a towny casing or really... TRYING to case at all, it's moreso an attempt to force an interpretation of "these are FAKE scum reads! these are FAKE scum interactions!" to me. Posts like and reinforce this idea because they're either needlessly hostile or scum trying to bury someone. Considering this one hasn't been voting for a while it's going to officially say Fuck It We Ball because this just gives me the heebie-jeebies.

VOTE: Asri Teroka
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:21 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 839, Black wrote: Honestly I don't think my flip should make Asri look scummy. Will it make him look foolish and dumb? Yeah probably, but townies play foolish and dumb all the time

I disagree with the idea that Asri is already lined up for the D2 lim and I don't really like that you are suggesting this
I never said 'already'
what if a cop clears them
what if they get killed
idk might happen
iavh is slightly annoyed
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Black »

In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: You attacked the person not the content
I never attacked you
In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: You are going all in not to talk about T3, Cook and Erynis
I've talked a lot about HPE actually. I don't have a read on T3 or Cook so I'm not sure what you want out of me there
In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: Like town would
I don't think a town player would talk in depth about something they don't know anything about
In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: The Asri read is fake
It is not
In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: And still you evade.
You keep repeating this but I'm not evading anything, at least not on purpose
In post 840, Asri Teroka wrote: This one can give you time but nothing you have done points to town
I disagree, but I don't have the energy to argue with someone that refuses to work with other players or even consider that they might be in a pretty bad tunnel
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:23 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 841, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 793, iamveryhappy wrote: kek
there's always the other 11 players to engage with
but someone read my iso, do a iso dive on it
kkfc I reccomend you do one
I feel like I've already done this, but I will again tonight.

Wrt comments as to why you think I'm scum for not pushing on you after your response, that never happened. You responded in with six reasons of which three were utter bullshit. I didn't even know how to respond to that at the time
and
I'm still voting for you.

As to your scumteam of Italiano, invisibility, and me from , I mean really? I'm pretty new to forum mafia but like you've basically just chosen the three people who have interacted most negatively with you so far this game. You are either crazy or scum. Why would I defend Italiano if you already think it's him and invisibility? Like that makes no sense.
I only think one of my reasons was bad :)
also
asri has put me in their townreads and I still think that's a scum slot
iavh is slightly annoyed
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote:
if italiano dies asri is kinda sus no matter what for defending them
Informed statement.
In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote: you die and flip scum, nothing happens
Discounts bus.
In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote: you die and flip town, asri looks really bad
Informed statement?
In post 837, iamveryhappy wrote: 75% asri is gonna look really bad and unless asri finds a defense for it I'm p sure it's goodbye
Horrible. This one can't decide whether you're trying to slip that Black is town and Italiano scum or slipping that Black is town and Italiano scum or slipping that both are town. This one think you are a good vote today, if you're a vanilla and you're dead you might make more sense than whatever this is.

VOTE: cook
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:24 am

Post by iamveryhappy »