Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6225 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:45 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6192, Yimmy wrote:the elite 6 is firebringers townreads and i think it's a meme outside of that specific context.
Well the only one dead is Drew and it’s become more than a meme with FL vying for you to join, but tbh I don’t really take that that serious, but just using it to say it’s surely not a meme anymore. :)
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6226 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:45 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6192, Yimmy wrote:anyway if you want to paint the elite 6 is the bad guys you have room give actual reasons!
I know I do, I promise I will when the time is right and once I feel like it.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6227 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:46 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6192, Yimmy wrote:i'm not fundamentally opposed to a deepwolf there but these people have posts, so if you want to paint one of them as scum you can actually say why
Yup you’re right. Just for the record I don’t think this potential deepwolf is in FL or Titus. I did think it was Titus for a bit, but Doctor Drew dying and being town sort of cleared her for me. I believe scum!Titus would rather bus in this situation. I’ve never played with scum!Leaf, but it very much feels like the last game I played with him when we were town together where ironically Math was scum (replacing into the slot very similar to this game).
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6228 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:51 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Ugh, forgive the phone posting. The rest of 6216 was supposed to say
“I get that when you scumread a slot everything that slot posts is looked at as scum, but I just think there was no attempt at actually trying to see if he was possibly wrong about the slot.”
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #6229 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 6226, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6192, Yimmy wrote:that's me!! that's only me!! usually neglecting to draw out these sets explicitly is nai but like... it's only me!! it's not hard to see that!!
Wrong. It hasn’t been just you. You are just the only one that has actually felt compelled to actually case me. Titus, Cakez, Save the Dragons, Squirtle, Chandra, and a couple of others have just locked onto the fact that this slot wasn’t limmed at the end of day 1.

That in itself is not scummy or suspicious, it’s actually a townie thought process, but that’s not what I’m trying to argue. What I’m saying is that I feel that none of them are trying or have tried to see if what they see as suspicious is just poor wording, lack of understanding or something else.

The issue is that I townread a lot of them which is why I’ve tried to interact with those I feel are most likely town. I feel who I’m voting now is the scummiest of the bunch.
This is not true of me, so I suspect it's also not true of others. I think your slot is scum because I have independently scumread all of its occupants, Blue being the worst offender.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #6230 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Firebringer »

Do i even want to engage with Italian
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6231 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6231, Chandra Nalaar wrote:This is not true of me, so I suspect it's also not true of others. I think your slot is scum because I have independently scumread all of its occupants, Blue being the worst offender.
You are one of its truest offenders what are you talking about? You’ve gone into every interaction with this slot already concluding it’s scum without any regard of being wrong even though you are.

You did it with Wheme and patchwork early on as well.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #6232 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

You stated that my reason has to do primarily with your slot failing to be eliminated earlier in the game. That is not accurate.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6233 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6193, Firebringer wrote:
In post 6189, ItalianoVD wrote: But I’m suddenly feeling like I can’t trust anybody. Why are we hunting “outside” of the “Elite6” when scum is probably all up in that little group. It was a meme
Who is scum in that group.
I am not really gonna put up with subtle shade in the group cause i just see it as trying to undermine the group and not allow a townblock.
Which isn't helpful at all imo

Also isn't it weird for how long you been in this game and how few interactions you and me have.
I guess it is weird we haven’t interacted. I kinda don’t know what to do with you. A lot of people townread you, I haven’t played with you so I don’t know, but the way you’ve positioned yourself in this game could be the deepwolf with protection.

This is pretty tinfoil but I wouldn’t put you in my townreads or my scumreads so the nullest of nulls. There is nothing wrong with townblocking, I do it also, but the way it’s gone from a meme to an actual thing to the point that people are scared to even look inside is pretty goofy to me.

I’ll be that guy. :P
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6234 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

WhemeStar
SirCakez
Meuh
Firebringer

Squirtlesquad
Titus
Enchant
Chandra

ItalianoVD
lazy shirou
Yimmy
Malakittens

KittyTacky
Not_Mafia

MathBlade

Save The Dragons
Black

Kind of where I’m at, so not too much different from where I was before, tbh.

I don’t have any Red scum reads right now, Black and STD are my lowest, but I’m not confident in either of them that I’m correct.

I’ve been in this scenario where I just kinda wanna hear other people’s reads and then just feel what my thoughts are in regards to them.

Kitty/Not Mafia tier is the neutrals, anything above is light town->strong town, no order within tiers.

Math’s off for me, but I’m giving them some time because I’d feel bad misfading if they’re town, but trying to get over that. Nonetheless, it’s there.

I’m sure scum got into my higher tiers, but i really don’t think that many. 1, maybe 2 max tbh.

3rd tier probably is scum. I thought Blue was townie, but apparently im the only one?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6235 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

3rd tier probably has scum*
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6236 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also think people are overstating the meme side of things regarding the elite 6.

Firebringer created it based off of their reads, and it’s not like the rest of us weren’t going after each other.

Chandra and I have spent a good portion of this game going at it, and Squirtle been piling up on me any chance they get.

Even Drew starting to poke at me.

I forget who else is in it.

But yeah, the meme of it all has been drastically overstated, almost like scum’s actively trying to make it mean less than it probably did.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6237 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6227, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 6192, Yimmy wrote:the elite 6 is firebringers townreads and i think it's a meme outside of that specific context.
Well the only one dead is Drew and it’s become more than a meme with FL vying for you to join, but tbh I don’t really take that that serious, but just using it to say it’s surely not a meme anymore. :)
I’m pretty sure I was opposed to Yimmy in e6, and asked if they could be on a probation into it rather than full joining.

I’m not sure my exact wording, but i really don’t think i was actively trying to get people to join e6.

I feel like I’ve barely talked about e6 in the “yeah, we’re all town!” Sense and kind of just accepted being in it, don’t see scum outwardly in it, don’t see scum pocketing me with it, so was fine.

Firebringer is the one pocketing if scum, but i also don’t see Firebringer as scum.
$elene
$elene
Goon
$elene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6238 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by $elene »

V
OTECOUNT
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Malakittens (6)
Chandra Nalaar, MathBlade, Titus, SquirtleSquad, Firebringer, Lazy Shirou
Save The Dragons (4)
SirCakez, ItalianoVD, Flavor Leaf, Meuh
Meuh (3)
Save the Dragons, Malakittens, Black
ItalianoVD (1)
Yimmy
WhemeStar (1)
Enchant
NOT VOTING:
KittyTacky, WhemeStar, Not_Mafia
With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to flip!
Deadline: (expired on 2023-07-06 18:35:16)
Notes:
All alive players gain +1 DEF.
You may fight the training dummy at any time.
Titus is V/LA from 7/5 - 7/7
Searching for a replacement for KittyTacky & Enchant.
Last edited by Alisae on Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #6239 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I won last night
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Shirou
He/Him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6240 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Shirou »

@mod V/LA during Sunday/Monday
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6241 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:18 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 6242, Shirou wrote:
@mod V/LA during Sunday/Monday
didn't even notice the slip since it has the same avi currently...
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
$elene
$elene
Goon
$elene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6242 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by $elene »

DrippingGoofball replaces KittyTacky!
$elene
$elene
Goon
$elene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6243 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by $elene »

biancospino replaces Enchant!
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #6244 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by biancospino »

Hi.
I did not read anything, can someone give me a quick and dirty tl;dr to get to speed?
$elene
$elene
Goon
$elene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6245 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by $elene »

prodding Cakez
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6246 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Prod received, should be around tomorrow
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6247 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

WELCOME NEW PEOPLE IM FINALLY HOME BUT I DO NOT WANT TO POST TONIGHT SO ADIOS
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6248 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Wait I will say I townread itslinos first post today where he was like frustruater came off genuine but then he made like 20 posts in a row and made me think he tryin to hard
Im a dog that quacks
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #6249 (ISO) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 6199, MathBlade wrote: This is phone posting so all bad formatting is my own.

1 StD aka jj927 >> likely the wagon evil wants
2 Firebringer >> Willing to vote Mala
3 SirCakez >> Mala in PoE of viewtopic.php?p=13796767#p13796767 people he wants to kill, 2001 back to null, moves Mala to townread in mid to late 400s says her posts are good yet won’t defend her or explain why, SirCakez is on StD. There is no reason to given to TR Mala/Metens so it’s either a he knows and pocketing Mala or scum with Mala. Given votes more likely scum.
4 Flavor Leaf >> Lots of soft defenses of a do nothing slot.
6 KittyTacky >> no opinion
7 WhemeStar >> Meme posting. Lying or misremembered role and either scum or gives 0 fucks. Not giving reads can die.
8 ItalianoVD >> Majority of players have had sus of Rathe or blue slot yet nothing happening similar to Mala. Hard defending Mala saying I am scum when the more likely answer is I am pointing out the evils.
9 Lazy Shirou >> go back and forth on Shirou. I don’t like how buddy he is with FL and Mala. Both are pretty scummy but if I have to be wrong somewhere is Shirou.
11 Titus >> She’s not causing enough chaos to be scum. Only way she’s scum is if StD and Mala are town.
12 Chandra Nalaar >> not getting any bad vibes
13 MathBlade >> Me
15 Enchant >> Backed me up when I called out Wheme lying unlikely scum.
Invisibility
17 Meuh >> Post quality crap and hard defending Mala
18 Black >> Not sure what to make of Black
19 Not_Mafia** >> No opinion except where is not mafia to troll the fecal matter out of this game
20 SquirtleSquad >> Posts seem good to me
21 Malakittens aka Metens * (Malakittens + Mewtaph) >> likely scum based on interactions

There’s a core group of players that are in everyone’s scumreads (Italiano and Meuh especially) that don’t want to vote on Mala. I would want to kill who my scumreads don’t want executed.
22 Yimmy aka Norway
Alright, I'm just going to say that it's very weird how a lot of reads seem to hinge on Mala, which is a pretty void slot contentwise. There are multiple people hard-defending the slot, most notably Italiano and... tbh, I don't see the incentive for scum to do that in a scum!Mala world. The slot looks sacrificable. I'm not going to scream against this wagon it's just, smells a bit like a scapegoat.
In post 6188, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6180, Lazy Shirou wrote: I think I was wrong on that post though

Meuh isn't as popular as I thought as a lim, or at least people are suspecting her but not as keen in voting her (which is a bit "hmmm"), and StD would apparently be a more impactful flip given way more people are behind that wagon for the better or worse
I’ll vote Meuh if it becomes a wagon but I am not going to dismantle Mala for it. And I don’t think more people are for StD that’s just a narrative to me because most people voted StD then didn’t move.
What I don't understand is what interactions make Mala likely scum. If it is the Italiano and Meuh ones, I don't agree; in fact I think Italiano looks worse in this regard if Mala is green.

Meuh I can maybe see it more for the reasoning in , but also I don't think ones decides to bus and then do a 180 pretty much immediately when an opportunity comes five seconds later

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”