Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8050 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Not Mafia, DGB, Meuh.

We literally have to vote together or we’re gonna lose.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8051 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Not Mafia - All game, Chandra been telling people to attack you and kill you. She’s been trying to direct people away from battling scum by using you.

She even stated yesterday she thought about moving off of Black at the end of the day to take up a Not Mafia flash wagon.

@Merlyn - Chandra has been saying you were scum for multiple days now too, and today, they’re staying quiet about everything.

Scum are abusing the fact that they can just say “oh FL conf scum from my perspective, let’s not talk about anything else”

It literally outs them, and they only need one missed vote to win the game and they have to get it from people that they would have to push as my partners.

This thread is scum dominated.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8052 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Not Mafia - All game, Chandra been telling people to attack you and kill you. She’s been trying to direct people away from battling scum by using you.

She even stated yesterday she thought about moving off of Black at the end of the day to take up a Not Mafia flash wagon.

@Merlyn - Chandra has been saying you were scum for multiple days now too, and today, they’re staying quiet about everything.

Scum are abusing the fact that they can just say “oh FL conf scum from my perspective, let’s not talk about anything else”

It literally outs them, and they only need one missed vote to win the game and they have to get it from people that they would have to push as my partners.

This thread is scum dominated.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8053 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 8047, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 8042, Merlyn wrote:
In post 7876, $elene wrote:

Here are the players that will be fighting Giratina: Not_Mafia.[/color][/spoiler]
In post 8041, DrippingGoofball wrote: I fought Tina, that's mod-confirmed.
Where's the discrepancy here coming from?

If I fight Tina without Bianco I likely won't make it
i thought i made it pretty clear that everyone needed to

it doesn't matter if you make it we needed that night skip to not literally lose and we're only alive now because of some sort of miracle
Well you also made it pretty clear that black and I were scum team and you didn't know what you were talking about then, I don't know why I would listen to you
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8054 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 8058, Merlyn wrote:

Here are the players that will be fighting Giratina: Not_Mafia.[/color][/spoiler]

it doesn't matter if you make it we needed that night skip to not literally lose and we're only alive now because of some sort of miracle
Well you also made it pretty clear that black and I were scum team and you didn't know what you were talking about then, I don't know why I would listen to you
Chandra’s also on the list of people who have never fought Giratina.

Titus and Whemestar were the two who got sent.

They sent themselves out of protection and knocked me out with night actions because they knew exactly how much HP I had.

I bet Titus attacked me herself with that move she said she attacked Drew with.

How convenient it was that the two nights she said she was gonna heal me, that the first night she got sent to Tina, the second night she miraculously fainted.

Also, super convenient how SirCakez got healed before I did considering apparently Titus was town reading me up until this day phase.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8055 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Realistically, I know this is an uphill battle, and incredibly difficult to rally together correctly at this point.

I’m a bit frantic because I’m in the spot where I can see all of it happening because I’m directly in it, and I don’t envy the town in this situation, because it probably just feels like a total WIFOM situation.

We have to hit 5 scum in a row, and in general, we’re lucky to have had this day in the first place.

Please take the time to look at Sircakez, Chandra, Wheme, and Titus individually and truly try and make a town case on them.

I don’t feel like you can.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #8056 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Yimmy »

hi guys i'm back. i think i'll read today later today, and i'll read the remainder of yesterday later than later today.
so personally i'm looking at a flavor leaf/{wheme, cahndra} 1v1 (i just like it when things are simple and i think it's blatant one of those two groups is scum). yesterday i was pro flavor leaf, but i think i'll admit that's because i was very excited to see the game become simpler to understand. like i was unhappy about italiano and i really wanted to sheep someone y'know. i've since considered how his ninja claim was actually very convenient (i think trying to 1v1 me specifically might not have been the move for mafia!fl) and i'll also go ahead and claim that i watched flavor leaf and got "no result" which means fl got rolestopped or i got roleblocked, and like, i don't see town rbing me and scum would rb the parity cop well before they rb the watcher. so that's a little weird
anyway hiiii
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8057 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 8061, Yimmy wrote: hi guys i'm back. i think i'll read today later today, and i'll read the remainder of yesterday later than later today.
so personally i'm looking at a flavor leaf/{wheme, cahndra} 1v1 (i just like it when things are simple and i think it's blatant one of those two groups is scum). yesterday i was pro flavor leaf, but i think i'll admit that's because i was very excited to see the game become simpler to understand. like i was unhappy about italiano and i really wanted to sheep someone y'know. i've since considered how his ninja claim was actually very convenient (i think trying to 1v1 me specifically might not have been the move for mafia!fl) and i'll also go ahead and claim that i watched flavor leaf and got "no result" which means fl got rolestopped or i got roleblocked, and like, i don't see town rbing me and scum would rb the parity cop well before they rb the watcher. so that's a little weird
anyway hiiii
I didn’t get a result either, and i got knocked out
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8058 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:14 am

Post by SirCakez »

I don't want to legitimize the crap FL is spewing, I hope that most anyone can look at his posting today and see it for the clear flailing from a scum with a BS role claim that lead directly to a mislim who's finally and deservedly in the crosshairs
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8059 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 8063, SirCakez wrote: I don't want to legitimize the crap FL is spewing, I hope that most anyone can look at his posting today and see it for the clear flailing from a scum with a BS role claim that lead directly to a mislim who's finally and deservedly in the crosshairs

It is absolutely not.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8060 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

Like the desperation is absolutely palpable here, it was completely absent yesterday despite the fact we were also in MiLo then. And Black's dying wish was to fade FL today and we know she was town and I trust her reads.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8061 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Where are my allies if I am scum?

You’re trying to convince other townies that I am scum here, and you have to discredit my posts to do so.

As town, you have no reason to discredit me further if you thought that I was scum who my posts were flailing. Why would you ‘legitimize’ my posts?

That doesn’t add up.

If you think my posts are flailing and speak for themself as to why I would be scum, you wouldn’t have the need to come in and discredit further.

That just outs you are scum trying to discredit me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8062 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 8065, SirCakez wrote: Like the desperation is absolutely palpable here, it was completely absent yesterday despite the fact we were also in MiLo then. And Black's dying wish was to fade FL today and we know she was town and I trust her reads.
I wasn’t getting pushed yesterday like this.

It’s not Apples to Apples, it’s apples to oranges.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #8063 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

...you dont have to trust me its fucking math dude
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8064 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 8068, Chandra Nalaar wrote:

As one of the only people alive who hasn’t fought Giratina, your words don’t ring true.

You keep having SirCakez do all your dirty work.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8065 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 8062, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 8061, Yimmy wrote: hi guys i'm back. i think i'll read today later today, and i'll read the remainder of yesterday later than later today.
anyway hiiii
I didn’t get a result either, and i got knocked out
In post 7885, Flavor Leaf wrote: Lol, I chose to Defense Curl last night instead of Foresight.
In post 7886, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m jk, i didn’t get a result last night
this was strange
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8066 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 7998, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 7940, Titus wrote:
In post 7938, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7937, Titus wrote:
In post 7936, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7935, Titus wrote:
In post 7934, Flavor Leaf wrote: I was supposed to get healed like 3 nights in a row.

Scum knew my HP from when I battled Giratina.
I healed Cakez.
Then you blocked me by sending me to Giratina.
Then a wild creature knocked me out.

Even if I wanted this last night, I couldn't.

Did you need to be healed to win last night?
Why would I send you to Giratina when you were going to heal meb
Time my heal? Protect you from a vig?
How would I time it?
After Black flips, someone might vig you. DGB and Wheme seem to postulate that Wheme is a vig.

After Black flips town, wheme would vig you no?
this is why wheme was sent to the shadow realm surely? theres like. no other explanation for that
id like to draw attention to this point again. i thought wheme might be flavor's buddy, but this event strongly indicates to me that he's just town - and it doesn't make any sense for a me/wheme scumteam to do this when we could use him to kill someone as insurance instead. the game should have ended last night and scum sent wheme to the shadow realm to prevent his kill from stopping them
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8067 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 8069, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 8068, Chandra Nalaar wrote:

As one of the only people alive who hasn’t fought Giratina, your words don’t ring true.

You keep having SirCakez do all your dirty work.
im a 3 stage evolution. i was clear earlier that on night 3 i was going to continue trying to evolve; i think my role is probably strong if i could unlock it. ive been trying to evolve up until last night when i was knocked out
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8068 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 8071, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 7998, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 7940, Titus wrote:
In post 7938, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7937, Titus wrote:
In post 7936, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 7935, Titus wrote:
In post 7934, Flavor Leaf wrote: I was supposed to get healed like 3 nights in a row.

Scum knew my HP from when I battled Giratina.
I healed Cakez.
Then you blocked me by sending me to Giratina.
Then a wild creature knocked me out.

Even if I wanted this last night, I couldn't.

Did you need to be healed to win last night?
Why would I send you to Giratina when you were going to heal meb
Time my heal? Protect you from a vig?
How would I time it?
After Black flips, someone might vig you. DGB and Wheme seem to postulate that Wheme is a vig.

After Black flips town, wheme would vig you no?
this is why wheme was sent to the shadow realm surely? theres like. no other explanation for that
id like to draw attention to this point again. i thought wheme might be flavor's buddy, but this event strongly indicates to me that he's just town - and it doesn't make any sense for a me/wheme scumteam to do this when we could use him to kill someone as insurance instead. the game should have ended last night and scum sent wheme to the shadow realm to prevent his kill from stopping them
i think im just going to quote this every so often it should be all the case i need. it makes absolutely no sense for wheme scum to send himself
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8069 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Convenient flip
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8070 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 8065, SirCakez wrote: Like the desperation is absolutely palpable here, it was completely absent yesterday despite the fact we were also in MiLo then. And Black's dying wish was to fade FL today and we know she was town and I trust her reads.

Black was mad she was getting pushed by me.

Firebringer was here actively saying that Black and I were TvT and he conveniently died the night after he said that.

Scum was giving the space for the Black vs FL TvT to get both of us.

Italiano->Black->FL

was always the play for scum. They got lucky with the modkill, idk, i still think Italiano would have gotten faded.

Chandra actively was saying “Italiano/Black isn’t TvT”

SirCakez did doodly shit all game and actively kept me as top town read trying to pocket me and use me for protection all game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8071 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have no reason to fight this hard as scum here.

As scum, I would already win this game with partners.

Also, in my near 10 years on site, any game I was the first scum eliminated, I have won.

The fact that I have zero true allies right now is indicative of townFL.

Merlyn, DGB, Meuh, Not Mafia, Yimmy are the rest of them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8072 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Not Mafia - I know you want Cakez, I see why, they are legit obvious af scum and being protected by Chandra right now. I just don’t think there’s going to be the votes possible to fade Cakez here.

Chandra makes the most sense, and is most likely their leader
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8073 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

By Chandra’s own accord, I have had zero grip on this game.

The only fades I have been able to push through, were when scum allowed me to push them onto townies.

It takes more than 1 person to fade, Black fade is not just on me.

It also made sense with my night result to go there, personally, I’d rather have lost to Chandra and Wheme scum over Black Scum in that scenario.

The fact Chandra never truly considered pushing me shows that they hoped the game just ended with a Black fade and then they’d come after me for the double fade triangle hoping they’d have the town cred to do it.

Chandra has clear allies waiting in the sidelines with them ready to pounce.

They are absolutely waiting for a townie to vote me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8074 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Titus and Chandra also keep saving SirCakez from getting eviscerated in our back and forths.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”