bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1943, humaneatingmonkey wrote: investigative role of unknown nature, but was able to detect a novice mason. so a role cop of some sort. honestly the claim is dubious and i have a lot of questions.
This feels like misrep. As i only ever said there was a 3rd mason. I never gave any extra details away and what your doing feels like fishing.

To be honest with teh low energy at the end of the first day one i actual doubt dragon is scum. 2 wagons tied 3 for 3 on 5 execution. It could of gone either way when it would have hit the deadline. So gut says scum didnt care who got exeucted and just preffered it hitting clidd
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

HEM why do you think the mason is novice?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:34 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

how is it a misrep?
In post 1928, bob3141 wrote: Im a invest and i can confirm you have a third mason.
you literally said you were an invest and that you can confirm that you have a third mason.

And I'm not hiding what I'm doing. I'm downright asking you to elaborate because your claim is dubious. If that's fishing then yes I'm fishing.
In post 1924, bob3141 wrote: 2 masons, one backup or novice mason, one invest vs one weak scum role
In post 1929, bob3141 wrote: I was hoping that post to be crumb worst but i think i made it to stand outy lol
so was it or was it not a crumb? can you be clearer?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i think i need to read this game again
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:03 am

In post 209, geraintm wrote:
In post 98, humaneatingmonkey wrote: gerain is a known and identified grouch
I'm a delight Day 2
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1952, humaneatingmonkey wrote: how is it a misrep?
In post 1928, bob3141 wrote: Im a invest and i can confirm you have a third mason.
you literally said you were an invest and that you can confirm that you have a third mason.

And I'm not hiding what I'm doing. I'm downright asking you to elaborate because your claim is dubious. If that's fishing then yes I'm fishing.
In post 1924, bob3141 wrote: 2 masons, one backup or novice mason, one invest vs one weak scum role
In post 1929, bob3141 wrote: I was hoping that post to be crumb worst but i think i made it to stand outy lol
so was it or was it not a crumb? can you be clearer?

"you have"? are you saying your not town. Looks like perspective slip

yes my side does have 3rd mason but im not going to out what type of mason. But answer my question HEM why did you jump on the conclusion that it was novice and why would it matter. And why would a 3rd mason sound made up to you?

If you are town why would it even cross your mind that it would be fake, as where would the motivation be to make up that i know there is a 3rd mason?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:08 am

novice mason sounds made up because it's not really a role i have ever seen. you're the one who mentioned novice mason, so I'm not sure why it's me who jumped to any conclusions?
and i don't understand what other motivation you're looking for here, other than getting out of poe?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:17 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1917, the worst wrote: VOTE: Bingle missed u friend <3

these are both good wagons
In post 1916, humaneatingmonkey wrote: tweet i'm paranoid that you've charmed me and pocketed me and is the deepscum
??? but I'm already the deepscum
I subbed into this game specifically to play with you, and you immediately betrayal me like this. You really are just the worst.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:18 am

In post 1955, bob3141 wrote: "you have"? are you saying your not town. Looks like perspective slip
how confident are you in this little tell of yours
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:23 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1956, humaneatingmonkey wrote: novice mason sounds made up because it's not really a role i have ever seen. you're the one who mentioned novice mason, so I'm not sure why it's me who jumped to any conclusions?
and i don't understand what other motivation you're looking for here, other than getting out of poe?
This is probably town, fwiw. Scummonkee is more likely to realize that if bob is lying about there being a novice mason the claimed masons would presumably just say that. Bob is probably telling the truth, which doesn’t really make him town. Rolecop definitely makes sense as a scum role in a three mason setup, and assuming the masons aren’t the novices in question that’s what it sounds like.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1958, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1955, bob3141 wrote: "you have"? are you saying your not town. Looks like perspective slip
how confident are you in this little tell of yours
tells 50/50.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1956, humaneatingmonkey wrote: novice mason sounds made up because it's not really a role i have ever seen. you're the one who mentioned novice mason, so I'm not sure why it's me who jumped to any conclusions?

I never mention the 3rd mason was novice. The closest thing you have from be is info a crumb that was left slight vague to avoid givign scum to much info shoudl they spot it.

Just because you have never played with one doesnt cut it as there is no way your not experienced to know the full range of roles that can be in normals plus the gattings. Ive seen triple masons, 2 mason plus back up and 2 masons plus novice. suprised you havnt
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:27 am

Post by Bingle »

Could someone link the timing of my slots sus wagon hopping sos I can evaluate my wagon?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1959, Bingle wrote:
This is probably town, fwiw. Scummonkee is more likely to realize that if bob is lying about there being a novice mason the claimed masons would presumably just say that. Bob is probably telling the truth, which doesn’t really make him town. Rolecop definitely makes sense as a scum role in a three mason setup, and assuming the masons aren’t the novices in question that’s what it sounds like.
Though tell me bingle why in your view would anything other than a town player even mention it? And why now?

Also in set up like this scum would prob have one pr which means in your view i can still catch it if i was a town rolecop.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1961, bob3141 wrote:

I never mention the 3rd mason was novice. The closest thing you have from be is info a crumb that was left slight vague to avoid givign scum to much info shoudl they spot it.

Just because you have never played with one doesnt cut it as there is no way your not experienced to know the full range of roles that can be in normals plus the gattings. Ive seen triple masons, 2 mason plus back up and 2 masons plus novice. suprised you havnt
This entire line of questioning is boring. There is no scum motivation for bob to be lying about whether there’s a third mason, because it’s an incredibly easy to catch lie. It would be literal suicide.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

Personaly i think the 3 masons should choose the order of executions. What ever they pick they have my vote
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:34 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1963, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1959, Bingle wrote:
Though tell me bingle why in your view would anything other than a town player even mention it? And why now?

Also in set up like this scum would prob have one pr which means in your view i can still catch it if i was a town rolecop.
Why wouldn’t they mention it? If you’re a scum rolecop who found a third mason, you can just kill the outed masons instead of the novice and look perfectly alright for a while. You don’t really look bad for claiming. You’re also not wrong in that if town you’re probably going to be a nk at some point, so…
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Bingle »

Pretend that wasn’t borked.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1965, bob3141 wrote: Personaly i think the 3 masons should choose the order of executions. What ever they pick they have my vote
Eh. Sheep the IC leads to town losses a lot ime, because the rest of the players stop caring and the ics just get killed. It’s a pretty good way of ensuring none of your players are engaged in the late game leading to an easy scum XLO.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

but worst is a mason he is good solver. True i wouldnt give that power to elements

although prob obvous dont want to out the 3rd unless they hint that its fine
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:39 am

In post 376, Elements wrote: I'm finding clidd pretty suspicious right now
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

yes def dont give the power to elements lol
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:41 am

Post by Bingle »

It’s not that the ics shouldn’t weigh in, it’s that going “oh, the worst can solve the game for us” leaves us in a pretty pickle when the worst eats a bullet.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:42 am

i think it's smart for the 3rd to be outed just so when the masons die, there aren't any scum claiming to be the 3rd. we already have two of the masons outted, so I'm not sure why there's value not outting a 3rd. it's not like scum has a shortage of pr claims to flip.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:44 am

i think it's interesting HEM goes after Daisy for being over explainy after 2 people are voting for Daisy. Knowing Daisy is town, it seems like it's an attempt to get a wagon going. Pushback from Roden, Gera, and Clidd make this unlikely, so they get off to vote Takutai later.

Then there's , which susses tweet but no vote

seems important, this is where Roden tr's HEM.

in , HEM isn't thinking about this yet, they're considering ckd, and their seemingly arbitrary vote on Takutai is gone.
In post 304, Greeting wrote:
humaneatingmonkey
gives out town vibes as well. I agree with almost all of his thoughts in this game so far.
completely ignored by HEM I think to target Roden's reasons for tring HEM. I think this is pretty damning.
In post 304, Greeting wrote:I found kinda suspicious as
Roden
didn't seem to be that focused on the game prior to making that post, and felt the need to specifically defend
OopsieDaisy
's behavior. Too early to say if I'm onto anything with it though.
Trying to test the waters of a roden mislim.

It isn't until that HEM decides to attack Roden. This might be +town for HEM tbh because why would scum need to test the waters with Roden with two people, if Greetings is the first to suggest Roden is scummy, HEM jumping on could just be town assuming Greetings has good intentions and agreeing. that's not to say it's impossible for hem to be scum.

gonna keep reading before i do anything, i'm starting to remember not liking hem and roden's exchange but i haven't gotten to that point yet.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”