mystery box of silver 15: i'm killing hostages (negotiated)

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Wow The Bulge died that slot did literally nothing
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1345, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1341, SirCakez wrote: VOTE: koba
Kinda just think we should get this slot out of the game, Koba's making it unreadable and poisoning the day play and thread completely, I feel this is more likely a scum tactic at this point
that isn't logical or has EVER worked for you mate, and you know it.

just admit its for personal reasons of being mad at me for having to read so much, dont try to PRETEND its scummy ROFL
LMAO wtf is this argument I think you're making scummy ass posts this game it is nothing personal and you know that
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I think your posts look like a scum who got caught early flailed their way out of it kinda and now is forcing this power game despite earlier claims that you wanted to have a chill fun game or whatever.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I've played many games with you it's so absurd to claim that it's because of your meta play style or some shit when I have townread it plenty in the past
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rereading pokemon theme game to find parallels and its so funny how cakez is pushing super similar misconceptions about me here,

Subject: Manatee's Pokemon Large Theme | Game Over
In post 5695, SirCakez wrote: Literally five seconds of skimming is showing scum desperation in Kobas play here

literally would not be shocked to see a post like this from him soon .. lol

come on cakez, do you really think that the case is an actual slam dunk? I responded to it, and bluesnek *did* come back

they play at *their own pace* (as they did come back and post tonight, was a pretty good content post IMO)

Most important part of this post: Let me just say that not just you are guilty of this is for everyone playing low effort like this), but, if you disagree with me, don't just be lazy and call me mafia, or at least engage me assuming I could be town and tell me why I'm wrong. Don't just wave away shit like you magically know better than everyone else, give examples and provide stuff that shows your view is better informed and more reliable. Dannflor, despite me disagreeing with him, has done this. I am a player, with many takes thus far, and views about the game(as well as having had evolved those views throughout the game), engage people on that. You keep throwing out vague buzzwords without anything to really back it up. It doesn't mean anything. 𝐃𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧’𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧’𝐭 𝐝𝐨
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1353, SirCakez wrote: I've played many games with you it's so absurd to claim that it's because of your meta play style or some shit when I have townread it plenty in the past
really ,when was the last time you read me correctly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1351, SirCakez wrote:
Kinda just think we should get this slot out of the game, Koba's making it unreadable and poisoning the day play and thread completely, I feel this is more likely a scum tactic at this point

just admit its for personal reasons of being mad at me for having to read so much, dont try to PRETEND its scummy ROFL
LMAO wtf is this argument I think you're making scummy ass posts this game it is nothing personal and you know that
which posts are scummy
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think its personal because your reading style is biased in a way that is faulty at reading me and i proved that to your face already
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

engage me critically about alisae and why im scum if you wanna prove my accusations wrong
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 473, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Koba bringing up an ancient ass game pings super weird when they most likely have much more recent experience with scum!Ranger but otherwise this one still doesn't super get the Koba wagon.
The wording of this post pinged me. Like saying it doesn't get the wagon like what does that even mean? Do you think Koba is town or what is this? It's just a nonpost that lets HPE do whatever it wants later.
In post 659, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one still has a few doubts about Koba but it's just gonna park here instead.
VOTE: ofrhz
Not a fan of your vibes, let alone what this one pointed out in .
This vote swap feels super posturey and forced, the bit about having a few doubts feels like a copout to the vote, which is potentially to move VC momentum away from Koba but idk it's too early to make pre flip associations like that.
In post 1223, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1196, Dannflor wrote:
Why is there such a large burden of proof assigned to the BlueSnakelet wagon that has not been applied to literally any other wagon in the game up until now?
because every other wagon of note besides koba's has had people arguing their points. koba and snakelet for SOME REASON seem to be consensus wagons that everyone is fine just going "yeah scum" on and voting on without a second thought lmao
This post was already called out as bad, the logic doesn't make any sense. Literally HPE is doing exactly what it says no one is doing, defending Koba and Snek. It's a terrible defense. What are the town posts Koba and Snek are making?
In post 1110, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Willing to bet good money on atleast 2 scum in ofrhz/Pooky/Alisae/Drew, but for my sanity this one is gonna just go and take it's shower and relax for the rest of the night. Toodle-oo
I can't really explain it but this post pinged me too. I think it might be the tone? I don't know. HPE just feels like all game they've been overtly concerned with thread image and wagon position and shit like that, it's play doesn't feel naturally townie.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1352, SirCakez wrote: I think your posts look like a scum who got caught early flailed their way out of it
or im a townie who got scumread for BS reasons, and posted my way out of it because I put in the work.
kinda and now is forcing this power game
not scummy
despite earlier claims that you wanted to have a chill fun game
this doesnt mean anything, i said that. that isnt whats going on now. if you wanna say double down on this being somehow "scummy" despite many games on this site proving this kind of read wrong, you can have this quoted at you postgame
or whatever.
oh also, do you even have reads on the playerlist at large? or do you think its healthy to focus on me

complaining about thread health and hyperfocusing a slot is peak hypocrisy
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1357, DkKoba wrote: i think its personal because your reading style is biased in a way that is faulty at reading me and i proved that to your face already
Well I'm telling you it's not lol idk what else you want
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1359, SirCakez wrote:
In post 473, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Koba bringing up an ancient ass game pings super weird when they most likely have much more recent experience with scum!Ranger but otherwise this one still doesn't super get the Koba wagon.
The wording of this post pinged me. Like saying it doesn't get the wagon like what does that even mean? Do you think Koba is town or what is this? It's just a nonpost that lets HPE do whatever it wants later.
In post 659, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one still has a few doubts about Koba but it's just gonna park here instead.
VOTE: ofrhz
Not a fan of your vibes, let alone what this one pointed out in .
This vote swap feels super posturey and forced, the bit about having a few doubts feels like a copout to the vote, which is potentially to move VC momentum away from Koba but idk it's too early to make pre flip associations like that.
In post 1223, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1196, Dannflor wrote:
Why is there such a large burden of proof assigned to the BlueSnakelet wagon that has not been applied to literally any other wagon in the game up until now?
because every other wagon of note besides koba's has had people arguing their points. koba and snakelet for SOME REASON seem to be consensus wagons that everyone is fine just going "yeah scum" on and voting on without a second thought lmao
This post was already called out as bad, the logic doesn't make any sense. Literally HPE is doing exactly what it says no one is doing, defending Koba and Snek. It's a terrible defense. What are the town posts Koba and Snek are making?
In post 1110, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Willing to bet good money on atleast 2 scum in ofrhz/Pooky/Alisae/Drew, but for my sanity this one is gonna just go and take it's shower and relax for the rest of the night. Toodle-oo
I can't really explain it but this post pinged me too. I think it might be the tone? I don't know. HPE just feels like all game they've been overtly concerned with thread image and wagon position and shit like that, it's play doesn't feel naturally townie.
all those just sound like how this person talks and ur getting tripped up by someone's speeking style
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1361, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1357, DkKoba wrote: i think its personal because your reading style is biased in a way that is faulty at reading me and i proved that to your face already
Well I'm telling you it's not lol idk what else you want
you can say the sky is red too
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 1309, Alisae wrote: And when you answer that, can u provide me a response that a 5 year old would try to understand.
I’m not young anymore so I have a hard time speaking and understanding 16 year old cringe speak, sorry
5 year old? ok
waaaaa mommy this guy is evil I don't like em I want them to die waaaa I want ice-cream all I wanted to do was to add some pressure onto this person and I'm getting yelled at waaaaa
iavh is slightly annoyed
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I've played games with HPE before too :roll:
"But muh play style" is not a defense here
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait ur fucking lying that you found me town after that game consistently lmao

replaced into 2 games you were in twice after that and hmmmm

Subject: large normal 239. game over
In post 2528, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2486, MathBlade wrote:They are

It’s why I think that you’re going to spew alignment today.

You’ve claimed something that makes you unlikely to be shot if town so it’s a vapid excuse to you not dying at night when you’re a common kill. I kinda just don’t buy BP with Mala and Titus is in play.

I think if you can build and find a town block you win this

So town you or scum you resets here

So I want to see how you play.
I agree with this and I'm definitely a little sus of Koba after yesterday but I also have misread them frequently so hesitant

yeah
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1348, DkKoba wrote: I have played with town you btw, and the things I'm saying that you do a lot more as town and can have a way wider view of the game you're in, and esp when you are frustrated would be pushed to actually solve and not go into big appeal mode. I pushed you in garlic bread mafia hard after baltar died because I know you give up easily as mafia, and your reaction to being cased and then votes actually coming in is exactly what I needed to confirm that this is highly likely an alisae scum game alongside the robotone and shallow worldview of just pushing bluesnek and me.
Here are the variety of reasons why I think could be mafia in this game.
- If you're town, why hasn't this game had multiple eliminations by now? We absolutely should be eliminating at a rapid pace. If Bulge, a person who multiple town thought was townie, can get killed, we really do NOT want hostages to be killed. We want to be killing people as quickly and as rapidly as possible. Why haven't you been doing this? This is something I KNOW you should be advocating for. Maybe you gave Pooky an actual response, but I didn't read it. This is also why I thought you pushing Pooky just made me think you were mafia, I don't think any of Pooky's play is malicious or wolfy, I think they're town in this game. They genuinely do not seem like mafia to me. Pooky is also extremely hard to read but they just don't come across that way and I think the things they've been saying make sense.
- Drew is also town. I think we share the same role and I think he crumbed it. So you voting that guy to me say's "ok, so koba is voting another townie." Do you really think this is something that this guy does as mafia? In fact, I will post what I am called and they can confirm it after confirming their slot. I am known as an extoller. Once per game, I can tell Schadd to consider all of the reasons why someone might be town and they'll do it. They can confirm or deny this, but if they are crumbing this, then we share the same role, wow, amazing. I wish I came up with the idea of LTIERALLY just saying the name of the role without saying what it does and seeing how they react.
OH WELL.
- You're talking about my tone, but do you genuinely believe that tone is what works for you reading me? If it has up to this point, I am going to flip town, and you're going to realize that it just isn't bro. If I am town, why do I have this tone? If I am town, why am I doing the things that I am doing? Do you want me to think that you are going to be bluesnek's partner when that guy flips mafia? You are saying I am agenda focused, but have you considered that BlueSnek isn't even trying at this point. The guy looked like he OMGUS voted me because my wagon was getting traction. Do you genuinely believe that this is a player who is playing with his reads in mind? When this guy is a villager, my experience with him is that it was very easy to identify when this guy was a villager just based on him having reads and what reads he put out as well as reasonings for them. This guy is NOT a villager in this game bro. You think it's narrow because I haven't sat down and actually talked to you. Actually, let's talk about this.
- You realize I have better things to do than rapidly post in a mafia game? You will post a fuckin bajillion miles per minute and you expect me to want to sit down and keep up with that if I think you're mafia? Why would I even do that? It gives you reasons to talk yourself out of your position and you will post lots and lots bro. Why would I fight you on that axis if I thought you were mafia? How do you think I would go about killing you if you were mafia and I was a villager?

- Also, all things considering mechanics and bluesnek, does the resistance to this guy's wagon genuinely make sense to you? Consider I am town here. Consider that BlueSnek could be mafia here. I think what a villager should be thinking when they see this player is they should be thinking "Ok, do I have a reason to think this guy is town? No, okay, I would probably consider voting it if someone else had a strong read there." Like, what is going on bro? This guy's ISO is actual dogshit, why hasn't it gotten more votes? How did it get so many votes. We know Bulge was town voting it. Dann probably saw my posts looked at the guy and said "ya ok I'm okay with killing this." then I told Cakez and ofrhz to consider voting it then they did. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES MAN, WHAT IS GOING ON?????
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yea maybe ur just mafia thats why ur so shallow with this lol
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1350, SirCakez wrote: Wow The Bulge died that slot did literally nothing
They voted BlueSnek
BlueSnek, aka, mafia, is now harder to kill because he is dead.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1351, SirCakez wrote:

In post 1352, SirCakez wrote: I think your posts look like a scum who got caught early flailed their way out of it kinda and now is forcing this power game despite earlier claims that you wanted to have a chill fun game or whatever.
FORGET ABOUT HIM FOR NOW
Vote Bluesnek with me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

THEM
apologizes
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i am about to respond to alisae's big post of what i assume are scummy reasons, after seeing that first one, tiem to have fun
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1360, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1352, SirCakez wrote: I think your posts look like a scum who got caught early flailed their way out of it
or im a townie who got scumread for BS reasons, and posted my way out of it because I put in the work.
kinda and now is forcing this power game
not scummy
despite earlier claims that you wanted to have a chill fun game
this doesnt mean anything, i said that. that isnt whats going on now. if you wanna say double down on this being somehow "scummy" despite many games on this site proving this kind of read wrong, you can have this quoted at you postgame
or whatever.
oh also, do you even have reads on the playerlist at large? or do you think its healthy to focus on me

complaining about thread health and hyperfocusing a slot is peak hypocrisy
Also this post is just ridiculous. Again a logical mess - I've been voting and talking about Koba for what? Not even two pages. But apparently that's "hyper focusing"?
And I wouldn't even have half of those posts if Koba wasn't engaging me about it
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1366, DkKoba wrote: wait ur fucking lying that you found me town after that game consistently lmao

replaced into 2 games you were in twice after that and hmmmm

Subject: large normal 239. game over
In post 2528, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2486, MathBlade wrote:They are

It’s why I think that you’re going to spew alignment today.

You’ve claimed something that makes you unlikely to be shot if town so it’s a vapid excuse to you not dying at night when you’re a common kill. I kinda just don’t buy BP with Mala and Titus is in play.

I think if you can build and find a town block you win this

So town you or scum you resets here

So I want to see how you play.
I agree with this and I'm definitely a little sus of Koba after yesterday but I also have misread them frequently so hesitant

yeah
I can't even tell what this post is arguing
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”