mystery box of silver 15: i'm killing hostages (negotiated)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

Koba Cakez does not come across as mafia.
I don't think Cakez is playing with an agenda in mind if he is mafia.

You are not good at sorting which people are villagers who think you're mafia and who is actually mafia who just wants you dead.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1367, Alisae wrote: If you're town, why hasn't this game had multiple eliminations by now? We absolutely should be eliminating at a rapid pace. If Bulge, a person who multiple town thought was townie, can get killed, we really do NOT want hostages to be killed. We want to be killing people as quickly and as rapidly as possible. Why haven't you been doing this? This is something I KNOW you should be advocating for. Maybe you gave Pooky an actual response, but I didn't read it. This is also why I thought you pushing Pooky just made me think you were mafia, I don't think any of Pooky's play is malicious or wolfy, I think they're town in this game. They genuinely do not seem like mafia to me. Pooky is also extremely hard to read but they just don't come across that way and I think the things they've been saying make sense.
"we should be rapidly eliminating people! also you're scum for trying to eliminate this guy that is town because i said so" is how this reads to me.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:12 pm

In post 1375, Alisae wrote: I don't think Cakez is playing with an agenda in mind if he is mafia.
Also yeah Cakez reads as "town who has no idea what they're doing" to me still.
Get To Know A Doll
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1377, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1375, Alisae wrote: I don't think Cakez is playing with an agenda in mind if he is mafia.
you are agreeing with mafia
why do you suspect me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1367, Alisae wrote:
In post 1348, DkKoba wrote: I have played with town you btw, and the things I'm saying that you do a lot more as town and can have a way wider view of the game you're in, and esp when you are frustrated would be pushed to actually solve and not go into big appeal mode. I pushed you in garlic bread mafia hard after baltar died because I know you give up easily as mafia, and your reaction to being cased and then votes actually coming in is exactly what I needed to confirm that this is highly likely an alisae scum game alongside the robotone and shallow worldview of just pushing bluesnek and me.
Here are the variety of reasons why I think could be mafia in this game.
- If you're town, why hasn't this game had multiple eliminations by now? We absolutely should be eliminating at a rapid pace. If Bulge, a person who multiple town thought was townie, can get killed, we really do NOT want hostages to be killed. We want to be killing people as quickly and as rapidly as possible. Why haven't you been doing this? This is something I KNOW you should be advocating for. Maybe you gave Pooky an actual response, but I didn't read it. This is also why I thought you pushing Pooky just made me think you were mafia, I don't think any of Pooky's play is malicious or wolfy, I think they're town in this game. They genuinely do not seem like mafia to me. Pooky is also extremely hard to read but they just don't come across that way and I think the things they've been saying make sense.
A) this is completely fallacious and assumes I would pursue this strategy. I even quoted pregame that I would not be rushing b) I don't rush in mafia and have said many times that rushing is pro-scum as mafia is an information game. c) yeah you didn't read what I said because I already addressed this with pooky, good job proving my points. There is no evidence that pooky doesn't "seem mafia". In fact his ragequit is pretty scum indicative for him lmao.

- Drew is also town. I think we share the same role and I think he crumbed it. So you voting that guy to me say's "ok, so koba is voting another townie." Do you really think this is something that this guy does as mafia? In fact, I will post what I am called and they can confirm it after confirming their slot. I am known as an extoller. Once per game, I can tell Schadd to consider all of the reasons why someone might be town and they'll do it. They can confirm or deny this, but if they are crumbing this, then we share the same role, wow, amazing. I wish I came up with the idea of LTIERALLY just saying the name of the role without saying what it does and seeing how they react.
OH WELL.
Why would you hide a role like this in a nightless game? what is the point? Regardless roles=/= alignment, and im not sure how this means i'm mafia when drew was playing like a complete jackass towards me with the constant tunnel. I already changed my mind and it wasnt easy because when someone

- You're talking about my tone, but do you genuinely believe that tone is what works for you reading me? If it has up to this point, I am going to flip town, and you're going to realize that it just isn't bro. If I am town, why do I have this tone? If I am town, why am I doing the things that I am doing? Do you want me to think that you are going to be bluesnek's partner when that guy flips mafia? You are saying I am agenda focused, but have you considered that BlueSnek isn't even trying at this point. The guy looked like he OMGUS voted me because my wagon was getting traction. Do you genuinely believe that this is a player who is playing with his reads in mind? When this guy is a villager, my experience with him is that it was very easy to identify when this guy was a villager just based on him having reads and what reads he put out as well as reasonings for them. This guy is NOT a villager in this game bro. You think it's narrow because I haven't sat down and actually talked to you. Actually, let's talk about this.
yup it does work for determining when you're not town, nice try? And yes I think bluesnek sounds like they believe what they are saying more likely than not and come off as independent with how they are playing and dont give a shit about how user alisae wants them to post

- You realize I have better things to do than rapidly post in a mafia game? You will post a fuckin bajillion miles per minute and you expect me to want to sit down and keep up with that if I think you're mafia? Why would I even do that? It gives you reasons to talk yourself out of your position and you will post lots and lots bro. Why would I fight you on that axis if I thought you were mafia? How do you think I would go about killing you if you were mafia and I was a villager?
no actually you have a drive to try lmao, this is also a nonargument. And I think actually you would have questioned me and cared about reading me correctly if you had that inkling, like you do when you're town. lol but also this is for other people not for u bc im not trying to convince YOU you're scum im just presenting you why i think u are scum.

- Also, all things considering mechanics and bluesnek, does the resistance to this guy's wagon genuinely make sense to you? Consider I am town here. Consider that BlueSnek could be mafia here. I think what a villager should be thinking when they see this player is they should be thinking "Ok, do I have a reason to think this guy is town? No, okay, I would probably consider voting it if someone else had a strong read there." Like, what is going on bro? This guy's ISO is actual dogshit, why hasn't it gotten more votes? How did it get so many votes. We know Bulge was town voting it. Dann probably saw my posts looked at the guy and said "ya ok I'm okay with killing this." then I told Cakez and ofrhz to consider voting it then they did. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES MAN, WHAT IS GOING ON?????
wagon resistance doesnt mean anything. there are multiple people who think the case against bluesnek is poopoo, including me. I think they have high town potential, I'm not going to push a slot that could be clear. I do have a good reason they are town, this is just lying out your ass and no one is actually confirming it. It isn't bad, you are just saying things. What happened is cakez has a weakness against play that doesn't look nice to him, as evidenced how often he has pushed town me in the past and now HPE, although either he has bad memory or he is scum here so. What's going on is that you're trying to shove this slot over when they're not actually "obvious mafia" and are now being voted by people who did open their eyes and see how dumb the push on blue is and scummy coming from you.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1375, Alisae wrote: Koba Cakez does not come across as mafia.
I don't think Cakez is playing with an agenda in mind if he is mafia.

You are not good at sorting which people are villagers who think you're mafia and who is actually mafia who just wants you dead.
i didnt say cakez IS mafia i just shoved him into my PoE bc I think even his treatment of me can be of a higher standard accuracy wise
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1374, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1366, DkKoba wrote: wait ur fucking lying that you found me town after that game consistently lmao

replaced into 2 games you were in twice after that and hmmmm

Subject: large normal 239. game over
In post 2528, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2486, MathBlade wrote:They are

It’s why I think that you’re going to spew alignment today.

You’ve claimed something that makes you unlikely to be shot if town so it’s a vapid excuse to you not dying at night when you’re a common kill. I kinda just don’t buy BP with Mala and Titus is in play.

I think if you can build and find a town block you win this

So town you or scum you resets here

So I want to see how you play.
I agree with this and I'm definitely a little sus of Koba after yesterday but I also have misread them frequently so hesitant

yeah
I can't even tell what this post is arguing
you said you "got better" at reading me, past you that was more fresh does not agree.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1373, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1360, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1352, SirCakez wrote: I think your posts look like a scum who got caught early flailed their way out of it
or im a townie who got scumread for BS reasons, and posted my way out of it because I put in the work.
kinda and now is forcing this power game
not scummy
despite earlier claims that you wanted to have a chill fun game
this doesnt mean anything, i said that. that isnt whats going on now. if you wanna say double down on this being somehow "scummy" despite many games on this site proving this kind of read wrong, you can have this quoted at you postgame
or whatever.
oh also, do you even have reads on the playerlist at large? or do you think its healthy to focus on me

complaining about thread health and hyperfocusing a slot is peak hypocrisy
Also this post is just ridiculous. Again a logical mess - I've been voting and talking about Koba for what? Not even two pages. But apparently that's "hyper focusing"?
And I wouldn't even have half of those posts if Koba wasn't engaging me about it
over half your ISO is talking about how scummy I am, the other half is talking about how scummy HPE is.

dunno, couldnt really say what your view on at least 10 players in this game is.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

did someone turn previews off for new posts cuz i posted like 5 things without the site yelling at me but there were posts i hadnt seen after sending them
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1376, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1367, Alisae wrote: If you're town, why hasn't this game had multiple eliminations by now? We absolutely should be eliminating at a rapid pace. If Bulge, a person who multiple town thought was townie, can get killed, we really do NOT want hostages to be killed. We want to be killing people as quickly and as rapidly as possible. Why haven't you been doing this? This is something I KNOW you should be advocating for. Maybe you gave Pooky an actual response, but I didn't read it. This is also why I thought you pushing Pooky just made me think you were mafia, I don't think any of Pooky's play is malicious or wolfy, I think they're town in this game. They genuinely do not seem like mafia to me. Pooky is also extremely hard to read but they just don't come across that way and I think the things they've been saying make sense.
"we should be rapidly eliminating people! also you're scum for trying to eliminate this guy that is town because i said so" is how this reads to me.
In post 42, DkKoba wrote:
In post 40, sheepsaysmeep wrote: /out sorry, I will prob pause from mafia for a while when the school year starts
its a lot more chill game that is meant to take a lot of time! whats the point of signing up if you arent going to wait for these home runs?
also .............
In post 43, Alisae wrote:
In post 42, DkKoba wrote: its a lot more chill game that is meant to take a lot of time! whats the point of signing up if you arent going to wait for these home runs?
mountainous nightless game pog

alisae posted in signup threads right after the previous post, and KNOWS this then. This is just scum shade
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:25 pm

In post 1378, Alisae wrote:
why do you suspect me
So what if this one agrees with something someone it's scumreading said?
And that would be because of the rancid vibes of you going around asking people to basically uncritically vote Snakelet and your overall flimsy reasonings against Snake and Koba, and in your defense. ESPECIALLY so on that last part, there are some pretty bad posts in your ISO related to you defending your prior two cases imo. similarly reeks of like, super subjective AtE-esque argumentation.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:26 pm

This one can't really articulate what exactly is going on in posts like those but it knows that they are working largely in the realm of hearts rather than minds.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:28 pm

also obligatory "freudian slip !!! scum scu m they claim scum mafia !!!!!!!!!!!" post
Get To Know A Doll
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1385, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
why do you suspect me
So what if this one agrees with something someone it's scumreading said?
And that would be because of the rancid vibes of you going around asking people to basically uncritically vote Snakelet and your overall flimsy reasonings against Snake and Koba, and in your defense. ESPECIALLY so on that last part, there are some pretty bad posts in your ISO related to you defending your prior two cases imo. similarly reeks of like, super subjective AtE-esque argumentation.
scum with TMI can make reads that are accurate because they know the answer, more news at 7 LMAO probably the most hilarious shade ive seen thrown so far
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:32 pm

In post 1170, ofrhz wrote: Idk I'm refraining from voting Pooky because makes it seem like he genuinely didn't realize how he was coming across.

Rereading HPE's ISO, I remember how much I disliked though. The cherry on top is that BlueSnakelet liked this post and cited it as a reason to scum read me
hey, ofrhz, wake up. give us some alisae and meuh reads please
Get To Know A Doll
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

We find Alisae unconvincing. If anything, we're more sour on that slot than we were. Talking about how we don't play often so we don't know what we're doing is actually mostly insulting. I'm inclined to have you out from spite alone, and Ad was already baying for your blood.

But Coda, Enu and Curse still say it's ofrhz, so you coast for now. Unfortunately. However.

Anyone pushing the idea that you cannot decide to agree with scum is someone who doesn't understand how social games work, or is scum themselves, aiming for a spurious clear. We regularly agree with scum we've caught but not yet decided to push to an early grave. Why? It is in scum's interest to be agreed with. It is in scum's interest to make sensible statements that get people townreading them. Bussing is this, one tier higher. Saying truthful, easily-agreed with things is easier for scum than to bus, because it involves no sacrifice.

Does scum bus?

It does.

The argument is misdirection. If we can convince Enu, Coda or Curse, you're today's meat, Alisae.

--Orphee Nuit
199-member plural system. We kinda exploded. We'll sign if we switch, but it's a host-centric setup round here now.

It/its pronouns only.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

will post more later
just skimmed saw this and wanted to respond
In post 1387, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
also obligatory "freudian slip !!! scum scu m they claim scum mafia !!!!!!!!!!!" post
you are missing the point I am trying to communicate...
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:35 pm

In post 1390, MUSHSHAGANA wrote: We find Alisae unconvincing. If anything, we're more sour on that slot than we were. Talking about how we don't play often so we don't know what we're doing is actually mostly insulting. I'm inclined to have you out from spite alone, and Ad was already baying for your blood.

But Coda, Enu and Curse still say it's ofrhz, so you coast for now. Unfortunately.
Consider that it's nightless and you can just immediately go and start getting ofrhz killed after Alisae flips without any delay.
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:35 pm

In post 1391, Alisae wrote: will post more later
just skimmed saw this and wanted to respond
In post 1387, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
you are missing the point I am trying to communicate...
it was a joke...
Get To Know A Doll
MUSHSHAGANA
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
MUSHSHAGANA
IT/ITS
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: IT/ITS
Location: Everett-Wheeler Branch Q-5992-CLF3, Third Mouth of the Worm

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by MUSHSHAGANA »

In post 1392, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1390, MUSHSHAGANA wrote: We find Alisae unconvincing. If anything, we're more sour on that slot than we were. Talking about how we don't play often so we don't know what we're doing is actually mostly insulting. I'm inclined to have you out from spite alone, and Ad was already baying for your blood.

But Coda, Enu and Curse still say it's ofrhz, so you coast for now. Unfortunately.
Consider that it's nightless and you can just immediately go and start getting ofrhz killed after Alisae flips without any delay.
We have rules about how the system operates. If the majority says it's ofrhz, we grit our teeth and push through. I am frustrated that Curse hasn't had the free time or energy for a hard push there yet, though. This should have been over yesterday.

--Orphee Nuit
199-member plural system. We kinda exploded. We'll sign if we switch, but it's a host-centric setup round here now.

It/its pronouns only.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:38 pm

Fair enough.
Get To Know A Doll
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1392, HighPrincessErinys wrote:

well there's kinda an argument that they can't realistically be mafia together IMO in the way alisae treated orf trying to get them to vote bluesnek, not exactly skilled on reading alisae spew beyond who they are obviously scumpushing(such as mith in team mafia) though, just finding alisae doing mafia agenda-y things
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

I wanna claim.
iavh is slightly annoyed
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:40 pm

In post 1397, iamveryhappy wrote: I wanna claim.
Reconsider, perhaps.
Get To Know A Doll
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just realized ive been overlooking MT existing in building my plausible solves and it makes everything click so much better if i include that slot in the pool - and also is the slot that may be ?? why didnt it die over bulge(also maybe like i feel like schadd may have killed it over bulge if it was town but this is going into like way too wild theories but mb idk LOL)

also MT presumably siteflaked so pending their replacement i will probably have my eye on whoever replaces in closely :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”