Micro 1090: Fruit Mafia - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 298, Datisi wrote:
In post 285, skitter30 wrote: Pedit it's not impossible but like ... how likely do you think that is for scum-him to replace in and decide to defend town-me this way?

Question for dats too - part od why i think it's quite odd that you're landing on this being more likely to be scum
sorry i really don't undertstand what is supposed to be so unlikely about it. if you're buddies there's clear motive for that. even from town-you pov, scum defends town all the time. especially if you so claim that you have a lot of momentum on you. a defense like that that likely won't deter anyone from actually voting you is actually a really good place for scum if he can make it seem genuine??
- do u think we're buddies
- agreed that it's possible for scum to do this ... i just think it's significantly less likely than just voting me
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Night Shade »

In post 297, skitter30 wrote:
In post 292, Night Shade wrote:
In post 291, skitter30 wrote: Ok so you think it's more likely that scum-dragon replaces in and decides to defend me instead of just following the push that shea's making?
Idk the likelihood behind it tbh. I'm not saying Dragon is scum for this. I'm saying he's not town for it
So you're cautioning marci not to townread it b/c it *might* come from scum, but don't want to commit to how likely it is?

Everything can come from scum, the trick is to determine if its likely or not ...
I wasn't cautioning Marci? I was trying to sort Marci with those questions

Commiting to how likely it is? I don't know how likely it is, but it happens a lot, so I stand by what I'm saying here. If we just limmed people based on whether they are doing typical scummy stuff or not then town would lose every game. That same logic applies to town binning people
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 300, skitter30 wrote:
In post 298, Datisi wrote:
In post 285, skitter30 wrote: Pedit it's not impossible but like ... how likely do you think that is for scum-him to replace in and decide to defend town-me this way?

Question for dats too - part od why i think it's quite odd that you're landing on this being more likely to be scum
sorry i really don't undertstand what is supposed to be so unlikely about it. if you're buddies there's clear motive for that. even from town-you pov, scum defends town all the time. especially if you so claim that you have a lot of momentum on you. a defense like that that likely won't deter anyone from actually voting you is actually a really good place for scum if he can make it seem genuine??
- do u think we're buddies
- agreed that it's possible for scum to do this ... i just think it's significantly less likely than just voting me
i already told you i'm not making a solve yet when half the game is unreadable, i don't fucking know. you could be

why is it "significantly less likely"
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 279, Night Shade wrote:
In post 276, marcistar wrote: half the game is still a bunch of people!!! smh my head
2 people is not half the game :dead:
mm this feels like not the way to approach someone who's having trouble getting into the game
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 283, Night Shade wrote: I don't think it's that abnormal for scum to defend an early town wagon. Sure scum!Dragon wouldn't need to do it, but what's the harm in earning free town points? Do you really think skitter's wagon had enough momentum to get all the way to a lim? I don't

-Night
@black what does this post mean/what are you trying to do with it
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@dats why doesnt scum just follow the push that has a lot of momentum?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 305, skitter30 wrote: @dats why doesnt scum just follow the push that has a lot of momentum?
because it looks better for them long term if they can appear like they're defending you and you flip town? like
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

like he's not even pushing anyone else, he voted shea for like, something that he in that post already hedged about
~M
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

fwiw I agree that dragon defending skitt is nai

I think marci is town
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Night Shade »

In post 304, skitter30 wrote:
In post 283, Night Shade wrote: I don't think it's that abnormal for scum to defend an early town wagon. Sure scum!Dragon wouldn't need to do it, but what's the harm in earning free town points? Do you really think skitter's wagon had enough momentum to get all the way to a lim? I don't

-Night
@black what does this post mean/what are you trying to do with it
It means I don't think what Dragon has done makes him town and I was trying to engage with marci more
Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Night Shade »

In post 305, skitter30 wrote: @dats why doesnt scum just follow the push that has a lot of momentum?
I expect someone as good at playing scum as you to understand the benefits of what Dragon did if he's scum. If for some reason this is a real question then just look at how certain people are townreading DragonEater and you have your answer

-Night
Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Night Shade »

In post 303, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 279, Night Shade wrote:
In post 276, marcistar wrote: half the game is still a bunch of people!!! smh my head
2 people is not half the game :dead:
mm this feels like not the way to approach someone who's having trouble getting into the game
I feel like this was just a harmful observation in a moment where I was trying to sort out marci's read, but if for some reason this comment was taken poorly, I'm sorry! I didn't even know she was having a hard time getting into the game :oops:
Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Night Shade »

HARMLESS* smh
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

yeah it's just something i'm sensitive to, certain players do better when they're given space, and marci seems like one of those players to me.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Night Shade »

In post 313, Infinity 324 wrote: yeah it's just something i'm sensitive to, certain players do better when they're given space, and marci seems like one of those players to me.
What do you think of DragonEater?

Any thoughts on my slot vs. skitter?

-Night
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 296, Night Shade wrote:How does this belief tie in to your current reads? You think skitter might be scum but she's definitely not just sitting back letting things happen imo
the "belief" ties into my current reads, because its what im using to townread the dragon eater person duh :dead: :dead:

i believe i said something like "i want to say skitters scum, but all the pressure makes me think otherwise" so i dont think one way or another on her yet?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 314, Night Shade wrote: What do you think of DragonEater?
i guess lean scum if i had to give a read? the tr on skitt felt a bit surface level and the vote on your slot didn't make a lot of sense to me.
Any thoughts on my slot vs. skitter?
not really anything new? we still feel like skitt being like "scum probably doesn't claim miller like that and you should think that too" is towny for her, and not much has really changed since then except some more townvibes from her. from your&shea's side, i obviously don't agree with the push on her but it doesn't seem particularly scummy or anything, and generally we're having trouble sorting your slot cause we're just out of sync with both of you. there were some things that raised some eyebrows (focusing on our initial questioning of datisi rather than his response and our unvote, the questioning of marci) but it could very easily still be playstyle.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Night Shade »

That post gives me townvibes. It feels honest and real. And I may be slightly biased because I started exploring my own Elements/Dragon paranoia earlier today so I liked that Infinity is also feeling that

I had to go back and look over Infinity's iso because I remember getting bad vibes from them. Some of the posts and positions feel diplomatic in a way and I think that's what also felt off with Dats. If Infinity is scum then they are really good at it, but I think I'm leaning town here after a small reread
In post 316, Infinity 324 wrote: focusing on our initial questioning of datisi rather than his response and our unvote, the questioning of marci
I had to look back at this too. I realize now that I didn't answer your question in , instead I just kinda said what I was thinking about your slot because when you engaged with me then I had just been looking at like right before that. I just reread over you/Datisi interactions around this and I didn't really feel anything. I'm getting vibes that Datisi feels different than other games I've played with him but I'm not sure if that's alignment indicative really. None of my reads are really strong at this point tbh

As far as questioning marci, I'm not sure why that's odd, but I sort people better when I engage with them. So yeah maybe it is a playstyle thing

-Night
Night Shade
Night Shade
Goon
Night Shade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Night Shade »

I can explain why I think Dragon's slot might be scum tomorrow but I have to leave for the night

For now I'm taking over our vote

VOTE: DragonEater70
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 317, Night Shade wrote: That post gives me townvibes. It feels honest and real. And I may be slightly biased because I started exploring my own Elements/Dragon paranoia earlier today so I liked that Infinity is also feeling that
mmm really? i basically said "this slot is basically null but a couple things pinged me" which feels like a very different thing than paranoia. if you're town and actually felt something related that's ok haha just feels a bit weird
As far as questioning marci, I'm not sure why that's odd, but I sort people better when I engage with them. So yeah maybe it is a playstyle thing
yeah just the way you engaged came off as a bit aggressive, but if you didn't realize they were having trouble getting into the game that's fine. but this response feels a bit diplomatic if you think i was saying engaging with people is scummy?

mmmmmm

wonder what others think about this post
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Aristeia »

VOTE: infinity
You are always gonna be my love
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by marcistar »

i dont think infinitys scum tbhs
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Aristeia »

why is infinity town?
You are always gonna be my love
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:34 pm

Post by atsi »

In post 239, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 217, atsi wrote:
In post 198, DragonEater70 wrote: YESS I GOT THE BEST FRUIT EVER
I cc best fruit
So you are a mango-pineapple?
I am best fruit, which is pineapple.
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:01 pm

Post by atsi »

Also I think Ausuka is likely scum, for 2 reasons:
  • Both her anger, and the later apology in #50, feels kinda off to me. I'm not sure how to best explain it, but it's different from how I think a person that genuinely feels angry/apologetic would express those feelings.
  • Having rolled miller twice in a row before would would likely put miller on top of scum!Ausuka's mind when considering a strategy.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”