Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1774, Yimmy wrote: sorry i got confused because 1771 is not at all an answer to my question. i said "how". you just explained "why" a second time. like how is claiming 1 shot bp miller going to cause you to get night killed?

I guess I don't understand what your angle is here. I explained the "why." As for the "how," I imagined Scum would've decided to attempt shooting me to see if I was for sure 1-S BP or not. It doesn't guarantee they'd target me at Night, but it might.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Yimmy »

yeah i know you explained the "why", that's why i didn't ask "why". my angle is that i want to know what your thought process was. pretty normal angle i think
the more i think about this the more i feel like your explanation here is nonsense. i will explain why i feel that way and then probably wait for a third party to weigh in (i am not convinced dialogue here is productive)
1) why even bait the nk on d1? you are literally claiming pr. pr doesn't want to die
2) why try setting yourself up as a mislim? isn't that obviously anti-town behavior? or was your plan to, like, wait for someone to push you and then pull the rug on them "a-ha! only scum wants to push me"? that's a weird plan, even without your making it almost completely moot cause of wifom
3) your reasoning only makes sense if you believe you are obvtown. like if you aren't obvtown and scum pushes for your mislim, that's not more helpful to town than any other mislim. town just sees a few players scumread a guy who isn't very towny. they'd be in exactly the same position as if any other mislim had happened. and mafia won't spend a nk on a miller unless they're they'd lose if you made it to elo which is only if you aren't a viable mislim which is only if you are obvtown.
so could i believe that you thought you were obvtown? umm you claimed on page 3 so it would be excessively bold to think you are obvtown at that point. even disregarding the mediocre quality of your posts up to that point.
so maybe you thought that you'd be obvtown by the end of the day? your posts after that weren't particularly towny either, though. and seperately from not being towny, they don't look like someone who is trying very hard to be towny
like this is borderline jester play. i can't see an actual thought process in any part of 1768
i've established that i'm a wimpy coward baby so i am going to wait for a third party to come in and tell me i'm not crazy before voting. also i haven't read d2 yet.
neverming i proofread my post and i'm super right
VOTE: random nurse
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Would like a list of claims. Somehow I think we can solve around the PRs and not the VTs. Too many PR claims make me sad.
RN's claim feels ehh, but I don't really get why he stuck to claiming Miller when just not claiming at all was better.
iavh is slightly annoyed
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

So Yimmy's either Town idiot or Scum trying desperately to get a mis-lim.

I for one would like CS to now step up and explain his claim/recant.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Bob, if you've got another Gunsmith shot left I would love for you to target me tonight.

Also, if you already used it again (if you were able to), is it safe to share that result yet?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1768, Random Nurse wrote: Time for me to come clean. I'm not a 1-Shot BP Miller.

My actual PR is Town Lazy Novice Tracker. I wasn't able to use my PR Night 1 due to the Lazy modifier, and because we eliminated the second Scum Day 2 I was not able to use my ability at all thanks to the Novice modifier. I was told by the game mod that I can attempt to use my ability, but I won't be told if there's only one remaining Scum or not, but that I would get a "No Result" if only one Scum was left, and I did when I attempted to track IAVH Night 2.

The reason I claimed 1-S BP/M was to A) bait the NK and B) bait Scum to try and eliminate me during the Day.

Make of this information as you will: don't make me regret putting my cards on the table.
Why claim this now?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1780, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1768, Random Nurse wrote: Time for me to come clean. I'm not a 1-Shot BP Miller.

My actual PR is Town Lazy Novice Tracker. I wasn't able to use my PR Night 1 due to the Lazy modifier, and because we eliminated the second Scum Day 2 I was not able to use my ability at all thanks to the Novice modifier. I was told by the game mod that I can attempt to use my ability, but I won't be told if there's only one remaining Scum or not, but that I would get a "No Result" if only one Scum was left, and I did when I attempted to track IAVH Night 2.

The reason I claimed 1-S BP/M was to A) bait the NK and B) bait Scum to try and eliminate me during the Day.

Make of this information as you will: don't make me regret putting my cards on the table.
Why claim this now?

I thought it'd be the right thing to do as Town, but it's looking like, in general, I should always stick to my initial claim. And so next game I will from now on.
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

Time to compile a list of PRs
Flipped:
KKFC-Mafia Odd Rolestopper
Dannflor-Town Novice OS Cop
Looker-Mafia Disloyal Doctor
---------------------------------------
line go brrr
Alive:
Naerys: Town Complex 2-shot Jailkeeper
Civil Scum: Town 2-shot vig
RN: OS BP Miller -> Town Lazy Novice Tracker
Bob: Gunsmith Neighbour (gated, being paranoid about it)
Hu Tao: Neighbour (unknown if any more abilities)
8 PRs. Huh. Mechanically breaks the game.
iavh is slightly annoyed
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i think if you are going to call me an idiot you can at least do me the courtesy of explaining what part of my thought process doesn't make sense
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1782, iamveryhappy wrote: Time to compile a list of PRs
Flipped:
KKFC-Mafia Odd Rolestopper
Dannflor-Town Novice OS Cop
Looker-Mafia Disloyal Doctor
---------------------------------------
line go brrr
Alive:
Naerys: Town Complex 2-shot Jailkeeper
Civil Scum: Town 2-shot vig
RN: OS BP Miller -> Town Lazy Novice Tracker
Bob: Gunsmith Neighbour (gated, being paranoid about it)
Hu Tao: Neighbour (unknown if any more abilities)
8 PRs. Huh. Mechanically breaks the game.
Currently I don't believe CS's claim, and am giving him time to also come clean.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I'm wanting more input from Hu, Naerys, STD, and PC.

Also eager to hear if there's any news from Bob.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Yimmy »

read d2. sorry guys i'm tunneling now. it happens
In post 1558, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1547, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 240, Greeting wrote:
In post 206, bob3141 wrote: So your out of RVS now. As the game stands where do you feel your actual vote would be most placed. Even if you strongest reads is null scum.
I’m in no rush to decide my vote yet. What I can say as of now is that I have weak townreads on
KatyKimFanClub
and
iamveryhappy
When pressured to give a read he gave this. Could be possible 1 of these 2 are scum.

I'm more inclined to think Greeting was just putting out weak reads: it would be ballsy to place both of his teammates there if one of them also flip red. I'm thinking that's more a red herring.

What are some other associatives from that slot I may have missed?
weird defens of kkfc i think (confbias probably. ok)
In post 1594, BBmolla wrote:
In post 800, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Starfire is null for me.

Someone asked me about 3 scumreads. To be honest, I can't think of a strong third at this point. So far I have Bella and Greeting, with a preference for Bella. I could see an argument for StD occupying my third slot but most people who have played more with StD seem to disagree with me quite easily.
ya'll are blatantly mischaracterizing kkfc you don't even give a fuck lmao
bbmolla looks super mislimmable after reading d2. might make you wonder what reason scum might have for killing bbmolla last night
In post 1604, BBmolla wrote: I still kinda think we should policy you tbh but c'est la vie literally
hint: the "you" is random nurse
In post 1643, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1639, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1636, Random Nurse wrote: What did you DO to the REAL Bob?!?
Nurse stop being paranoid :-P

Am i any different to how i was the day after i nabed a vig kill during night 1

ill post a link to one of my better scum games. But generally sort me on results if kim not scum ill eat my hat

I don't remember all of the other completed games I've played with you in, but iirc you were Town in all of them.

You were still mild and bland like a sugar-free marshmallow but this time, THIS TIME it's tainted with EVIL.
In post 1679, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1671, bob3141 wrote: any town player on me needs to unvote now. Im supper obvously a town pr with result on kim. i vote kim out the gate and hard push there, should of been clear that i was trying to get kim to e-1 to get claim without needing to out myself

like why does scum me nk kill dann when they were town read me, serously.

VOTE: KKFC

If he flips green, you're dead.

If this is a Scum gambit, you're also dead.
In post 1697, Random Nurse wrote: Kim needs fire. Now.

He's running. He's RUNNING.
In post 1705, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 1703, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I'm an Odd-Night Rolestopper.

OK cool let's get him.
rn's tune changes very harshly after the soft-claim

feel bad that i am can't get any read off of hu tao's posts. probably i'd have to do an actual iso. they're probably town i think though. when did bob tell hu tao his role? (i think it might be wise for bob to reveal his roles gating also but i trust him to make that decision)
also totally failed to read iavh. he doesn't feel unreadable to me like hu tao does. it feels just more like i didn't completely pay attention. i'd give him a full iso if we make it to d4. i think i have it in me to iso rn and cs this game day but my mind is pretty set i think.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I get it—you're tunneled. That's more a "you" problem. I've already explained myself to you, so if you're Town whatever happens later this Day is on you.

If you *are* Town, try to understand that not everyone who is Town plays the same as you, or HOW YOU THINK they should play. You not being able to handle my initial claim and not being able to understand my reasoning AFTER I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED IT to you is not my problem.

I'm more inclined to think you may be Scum, based on what appears to be your refusal to even try to understand why I made that claim. I haven't voted you yet because I'm NOT sure what exactly you are yet, and what's bothering me more than your antics is the lack of activity in more then two other players, so it might just be that you and I are both Town and squabbling, so I'm trying NOT to get locked into some pointless fight while the actual Scum lurks in the background.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i don't necessarily think being tunneled is a problem. for example i could be right
i think it's absurd to accuse me of a "refusal to even try to understand why I made that claim" after i posted 1776. what do you call 1776 if not an attempt to understand why you made the claim?
i also think 1776 points out a few things that definitely aren't explained so it's a bit disingenuous to say you already explained. i numbered 3 distinct points specifically to identify what parts i thought weren't sufficiently explained (why is drawing the nightkill a good idea? why is drawing the mislim a good idea? how did your claim effectively do either of those two things (this one is slightly addressed i guess. very poorly.)
i'm also not sure what "there's more than one way to play" has to do with this. i think asserting that what you are saying doesn't make sense is completely different from asserting that what you are doing is wrong or bad. and indeed i think identifying what thought processes are bad or contrived is the basis of scumhunting i'm pretty sure.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1788, Yimmy wrote: i don't necessarily think being tunneled is a problem. for example i could be right
i think it's absurd to accuse me of a "refusal to even try to understand why I made that claim" after i posted 1776. what do you call 1776 if not an attempt to understand why you made the claim?
i also think 1776 points out a few things that definitely aren't explained so it's a bit disingenuous to say you already explained. i numbered 3 distinct points specifically to identify what parts i thought weren't sufficiently explained (why is drawing the nightkill a good idea? why is drawing the mislim a good idea? how did your claim effectively do either of those two things (this one is slightly addressed i guess. very poorly.)
i'm also not sure what "there's more than one way to play" has to do with this. i think asserting that what you are saying doesn't make sense is completely different from asserting that what you are doing is wrong or bad. and indeed i think identifying what thought processes are bad or contrived is the basis of scumhunting i'm pretty sure.

why is drawing the nightkill a good idea?
I felt my PR was quite weak. I also considered there'd be stonger PRs out there than mine, so I figured I'd draw the kill. If for example there was a Cop and they shot me instead, thinking they had to either try killing me twice or risk revealing themselves in the Daytime to mis-lim me, that would help the Cop live longer.

why is drawing the mislim a good idea?
AGAIN, because it'd be obvious that Scum would want to get rid of me during the Day IF they thought they didn't want to waste two shots on me. AND, during late-game VCA, they'd be highlighted easily by their votes and posts for trying to mis-lim me.

how did your claim effectively do either of those two things
I can't control how things unfold or how Scum responds, so it's unfair to ask me WHY things didn't go as I had hoped them to go.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Yimmy »

sorry, how did you think your claim
could have
effectively done either of those two things?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1790, Yimmy wrote: sorry, how did you think your claim
could have
effectively done either of those two things?

Why do you think it couldn't?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i just think you need a reason. like if i just spent all of day 1 posting miltank pics and then d2 said the miltank pics where for scumhunting i don't think people would believe me. like it's not impossible that it helped scumhunting, but you just expect there to be something between point a (miltank pics, miller claim) and point b (scumhunting, dying). it is not my job at all to deny that you could have possibly had a thought process actually.

ok that's a believable thought process for drawing the night kill (i had considered it but i didn't want to talk in circles too much)
ok you are right that you clarified why you tried to draw the mislim. i guess that's why discussion of whether that's a believable stance takes up a majority of 1776. like how this only really works if you believe yourself to be very towny, and how posts like run directly against that actually working.
anyway we are both repeating ourselves at this point it seems. i said i would wait for a third party to intercede earlier and i didn's, sorry about that
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Yimmy, what do you think about CS, STD, Naerys, and PC?

On CS I want him to explain his claim/update it.

STD I feel has been a truly lurky non-presence and it's starting to bother me.

PC I haven't really paid attention to, and his quick vote and then shift Today felt weird.

Naerys I want to hear more from, too.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I'm going to go look at the VCs again. I'll be gone for a little bit but will be scanning for posts. Ask me anything.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Yimmy »

mmm i think I've already talked about most of those in 1767
i mostly came to accept that cs was town that i didn't agree with by the end of d1, but he's in a tight spot mechanically having gone two days without shooting.
std i haven actually talked about. townread them all game though. mostly vibes but i have a completed game where they were scum so im comfortable
naerys im happy to call confirmed cause of the risky bob jail keep. id keep her alive till elo at least
i could believe pc is scum but im comfortable waiting until d4 to deal with that
so my gameplan is iso you/cs today and in the off chance we don't win I iso iavh/pc tomorrow
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 51, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.01
Votecount 1.01

Civil Scum (4):
Bazuf,
Starfire
, Random Nurse,
Bellaphant

ItalianoVD (2):
Civil Scum,
KatyKimFanClub

Hu Tao (1):
bob3141

Not Voting (6):
Hu Tao, ItalianoVD,
Greeting
, Seanzie, Save The Dragons, Naerys

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an elimination.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-08-13 08:30:11).
In post 136, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.02
Votecount 1.02

iamveryhappy (1):
KatyKimFanClub

Hu Tao (1):
bob3141
Bellaphant
(1):
Bazuf
Political Clout (1):
Starfire

Starfire
(1):
Political Clout
Naerys (1):
Civil Scum
Save The Dragons (1):
iamveryhappy

Not Voting (6):
Hu Tao,
Greeting
, Save The Dragons, Naerys, Random Nurse,
Bellaphant

In post 186, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.03
Votecount 1.03

Bellaphant
(2):
Bazuf, bob3141
Political Clout (2):
Starfire
, Hu Tao
iamveryhappy (1):
KatyKimFanClub

Starfire
(1):
Political Clout
Save The Dragons (1):
iamveryhappy
Civil Scum (1):
Save The Dragons
Bazuf (1):
Civil Scum

Not Voting (4):
Greeting
, Naerys, Random Nurse,
Bellaphant

FLAVORHere's another picture of a dragon because I'm feeling generous today:

In post 260, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.04
Votecount 1.04

Bellaphant
(2):
Bazuf, bob3141
Bazuf (2):
Civil Scum, Naerys
Starfire
(1):
Political Clout
Save The Dragons (1):
iamveryhappy
Civil Scum (1):
Save The Dragons
Hu Tao (1):
Starfire

Naerys (1):
KatyKimFanClub

Not Voting (4):
Greeting
, Random Nurse, Bellaphant, Hu Tao

Mod Notes:
  • Bazuf would be due a prod if it wasn't the weekend. Due to slower prod timers on the weekend, Bazuf is due a prod in 12 hours.
In post 348, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.05
Votecount 1.05

Bazuf (2):
Civil Scum, Naerys
Save The Dragons (2):
iamveryhappy,
KatyKimFanClub

Bellaphant
(1):
Bazuf
Starfire
(1):
Political Clout
Hu Tao (1):
Starfire

Naerys (1):
Save The Dragons

Not Voting (5):
Greeting
, Random Nurse,
Bellaphant
, Hu Tao, bob3141

The day deadline is in
(expired on 2023-08-13 08:30:11).
In post 407, Alianna wrote:
VC 1.06
Votecount 1.06

Save The Dragons (1):
iamveryhappy
Bazuf (1):
Naerys
Bellaphant
(1):
Bazuf
Hu Tao (1):
Starfire

Naerys (1):
Save The Dragons
KatyKimFanClub
(1):
Civil Scum
Civil Scum (1):
KatyKimFanClub

Not Voting (6):
Greeting
, Random Nurse, Bellaphant, Hu Tao, bob3141, Political Clout

The day deadline is in

In post 363, Starfire wrote:
Mod, requesting VLA until Wednesday 2200 UTC +1
Noted.
In post 603, Alianna wrote:
VC 1.07
Votecount 1.07

Hu Tao (3):
Starfire
, iamveryhappy,
Greeting

Naerys (2):
Save The Dragons, bob3141
Bellaphant
(1):
Bazuf
KatyKimFanClub
(1):
Civil Scum
Civil Scum (1):
KatyKimFanClub

Save The Dragons (1):
Naerys
bob3141 (1):
Political Clout
Greeting
(1):
Hu Tao

Not Voting (2):
Random Nurse, Bellaphant

The day deadline is in
In post 713, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.08
Votecount 1.08

Hu Tao (3):
Starfire
, iamveryhappy,
Greeting

Naerys (2):
Save The Dragons, bob3141
Bellaphant
(1):
KatyKimFanClub

Political Clout (1):
Civil Scum
Save The Dragons (1):
Naerys
bob3141 (1):
Political Clout
Greeting
(1):
Hu Tao

Not Voting (3):
Random Nurse, Bellaphant, Yimmy

The day deadline is in
In post 995, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.09
Votecount 1.09

Greeting (3):
Political Clout, Save The Dragons, Naerys
Starfire
(3):
Bellaphant
, Hu Tao, iamveryhappy
Hu Tao (2):
Starfire
Greeting

Political Clout (2):
bob3141, Civil Scum
Naerys (1):
Random Nurse
Bellaphant
(1):
KatyKimFanClub

Not Voting (1):
Yimmy

The day deadline is currently frozen at 48 hours, pending replacement for Greeting.
In post 1089, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.10
Votecount 1.10

Starfire
(3):
Bellaphant
, Hu Tao, iamveryhappy
Hu Tao (2):
Starfire
Greeting

Political Clout (2):
bob3141, Civil Scum
Bellaphant (2):
KatyKimFanClub
, Save The Dragons
Greeting
(1):
Naerys
Naerys (1):
Random Nurse
Civil Scum (1):
Political Clout

Not Voting (1):
Yimmy

Mod Notes:
  • The day deadline is currently frozen, and will resume again at 48 hours once we get a replacement for Greeting.
  • Starfire has been prodded. If they do not pick up the prod within 24 hours, they will also need to be replaced.
  • Here's the Combined Mod ISO.
In post 1177, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.11
Votecount 1.11

Starfire
(3):
Bellaphant
, Hu Tao, iamveryhappy
Political Clout (2):
bob3141, Civil Scum
Bellaphant (2):
KatyKimFanClub
, Save The Dragons
Hu Tao (1):
Starfire

Looker
(1):
Naerys
Naerys (1):
Random Nurse
Civil Scum (1):
Political Clout

Not Voting (2):
Yimmy,
Looker

Mod Notes:
  • The day deadline is currently frozen, and will resume again at 48 hours once we get a replacement for Starfire.
In post 1269, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.12
Votecount 1.12

Political Clout (4):
bob3141, Civil Scum, Save The Dragons, Hu Tao
Starfire
(3):
Bellaphant
, iamveryhappy, Political Clout
Hu Tao (2):
Starfire
Looker

Bellaphant (1):
KatyKimFanClub

Looker
(1):
Naerys
Naerys (1):
Random Nurse

Not Voting (1):
Yimmy

Mod Notes:
  • The day deadline is currently frozen, and will resume again at 48 hours once we get a replacement for Starfire.
In post 1385, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.13
Votecount 1.13

Political Clout (4):
bob3141, Civil Scum, Save The Dragons, Hu Tao
Dannflor
(2):
BBmolla
, iamveryhappy,
Hu Tao (2):
Looker
, Political Clout
Looker
(2):
Naerys, Dannflor
BBmolla
(1):
KatyKimFanClub

iamveryhappy (1):
Random Nurse

Not Voting (1):
Yimmy

The day deadline is in
(expired on 2023-08-18 01:50:24)

Mod Notes:
In post 1400, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.14
Votecount 1.14

Looker
(4):
Naerys,
Dannflor
, Political Clout, Save The Dragons
Political Clout (3):
bob3141, Civil Scum, Hu Tao
Dannflor
(1):
BBmolla

Hu Tao (1):
Looker

BBmolla
(1):
KatyKimFanClub

iamveryhappy (1):
Random Nurse

Not Voting (2):
Yimmy, iamveryhappy

The day deadline is in
(expired on 2023-08-18 01:50:24)

Mod Notes:
  • I'm really proud of the fact this was posted with 36 hours and 0 minutes on the deadline.
In post 1523, Alianna wrote:
VC 1.FINAL
Votecount 1.FINAL

Looker
(ELIMINATED):
Naerys,
Dannflor
, Political Clout, Save The Dragons,
BBmolla
KatyKimFanClub
, Yimmy
Political Clout (2):
Civil Scum, Hu Tao
Hu Tao (1):
Looker

iamveryhappy (1):
Random Nurse
KatyKimFanClub
(1):
bob3141
Random Nurse (1):
iamveryhappy

With 13 players alive, it took 7 votes to secure an elimination.

Mod Notes:
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Katy DID bus Looker. Perhaps the last Scum also bussed Looker? That would leave Naerys, PC, STD, and Yimmy.
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

shoulda spoilered that
took me way to long to scroll past that
iavh is slightly annoyed
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 1798, iamveryhappy wrote: shoulda spoilered that
took me way to long to scroll past that

Don't care.

What did you gather from analyzing the VCs?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”