Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1259, osuka wrote:
In post 966, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 964, osuka wrote:
In post 963, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 961, osuka wrote:
In post 955, RCEnigma wrote: VOTE: Osuka
piss poor

how am i supposed to respond to an empty vote from a slot that’s done fuck all since page 20 with anything other than contempt?
Call me scum or something. Ask a general question, idk get creative.
okay i’ll help you do your job

why the vote?
It’s not my job to sort me.

I think your counterwagon is a townie, I’m iffy on its composition. I’m not wowed by yours either but I don’t townread you and I’m interested in seeing where it goes.
no, it isn't your job to sort yourself. that would be stupid. instead, if you're scum then your job is to mislead town into misvoting. if you're town, your job is to root out scum. either way, an empty vote from a slot that's done fuck all for 10 pages does neither, so regardless of your alignment or how you put it - you're not really doing your job anyway, so it doesn't quite matter what it is
Why engage in this back and forth if my alignment doesn’t matter then?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1241, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1237, Sail wrote:
In post 1141, NorwegianboyEE wrote: What do you guys think is more likely, knowing Osuka’s character and playstyle?
Taking a look at a few of osuka's previous games I definitely think that's an osuka!scum thing to do.
which games did you look at?
I’m coming around on GL as town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:18 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Who are you actually townreading wheme?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1327, RCEnigma wrote: Who are you actually townreading wheme?
Norwee and Dan are my top two. Osuka I townread. I isod blue and like their posts waiting for snivy tho
Im a dog that quacks
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:06 am

Post by jjh927 »

Do you have more than 4 townreads
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:07 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Objection your honor, relevance.
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wheme previously stated that he disagreed with Ranger's townreads AND scumreads which implies he should have stronger and more diverse opinions
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

As of right now he kinda agrees with a couple and disagrees with a couple

If he were to address Ranger's middle tier townreads I'm pretty sure it would destroy his "disagreeing with everything Ranger says" narrative
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:26 am

Post by RCEnigma »

What are you gaining though? Ranger isn’t even that town for you. Also going through your iso I saw you had some questions for me if you could catch me around.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:28 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I guess objection on me too, it doesn’t have to be about Ranger specifically.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:29 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1332, jjh927 wrote: As of right now he kinda agrees with a couple and disagrees with a couple

If he were to address Ranger's middle tier townreads I'm pretty sure it would destroy his "disagreeing with everything Ranger says" narrative

I mean it’s a large theme though? Don’t really have a read on every slot I usually just pick or certain people stand out to me on day 1 and I stick with that group
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:29 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Like yah I’m sure the people I haven’t read will probably go in the middle like Ranger has peole in middle
Im a dog that quacks
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:35 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1333, RCEnigma wrote: What are you gaining though? Ranger isn’t even that town for you. Also going through your iso I saw you had some questions for me if you could catch me around.
I'm gaining quite a lot of information on Wheme

And yeah, I think a decent start is that I'd like you to elaborate on your Fire Assassin read
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1335, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1332, jjh927 wrote: As of right now he kinda agrees with a couple and disagrees with a couple

I mean it’s a large theme though? Don’t really have a read on every slot I usually just pick or certain people stand out to me on day 1 and I stick with that group
Yeah but it seems pretty disingenuous of you to say you disagree entirely with Ranger's readslist only to have about 6 stances yourself, about a third of which agree with Ranger
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:57 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.09

with 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to make a decision. week 1 ends in (expired on 2023-08-31 19:00:00).

dismissal
osuka [4]:
furtiveglance, Dusa, Andresvmb, Ranger
Sail [4]:
NorwegianboyEE, GuiltyLion, Aristeia, Fire Assassin
furtiveglance [2]:
jjh927, RCEnigma
RCEnigma [2]:
Titus, osuka
Aristeia [1]:
KatyKimFanClub
Doctor Drew [1]:
camelCasedSnivy
Ranger [1]:
WhemeStar
Andresvmb [1]:
Dannflor

not voting [3]:
ina marija, Sail, Doctor Drew

mod notesif you're sending me a PM related to this game, please make sure to include "uni", "university", or "datisi" in the subject of the PM!
Fire Assassing is v/la until tuesday.
this is a mod note.

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:06 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1337, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1333, RCEnigma wrote: What are you gaining though? Ranger isn’t even that town for you. Also going through your iso I saw you had some questions for me if you could catch me around.
I'm gaining quite a lot of information on Wheme

And yeah, I think a decent start is that I'd like you to elaborate on your Fire Assassin read
So I touched on it a little bit early when I was giving my early read on GL. GL got there off the back of the Dusa read FA gave out, which was townie to me as well. But I got there off the ina read and the dann vote was consistent with that without being stated, also townie.

But when I said guilty got to the same conclusion in a different way I used it’s because I was approaching the game with 20 some pages already posted. And I could just go through and make my thoughts not in real time. So mindmelding for me feels like it’s a stronger indicator than someone in the moment (it still has relevance) but I could nod along like “yeah I also saw it that way” and it’s a stronger affirmation that it’s from a town perspective without outside influence.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:16 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1338, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1335, WhemeStar wrote:

Yeah but it seems pretty disingenuous of you to say you disagree entirely with Ranger's readslist only to have about 6 stances yourself, about a third of which agree with Ranger
I disagree but okay
Im a dog that quacks
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wasn't your whole point that her readslist is so far-fetched for you that it must be made up
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1330, RCEnigma wrote: Objection your honor, relevance.
Pocket denied. Objection overruled. Everyone may answer questions.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

I find it odd osuka jumped on my RCE read given I gave no reasons for it. I find it odd as a whole no one asked why.

On the whole, I get the idea RCE is looking to nitpick and divide.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I’m also free to challenge my townreads on their actions or reads.

Osuka omgusing me isn’t great, but like…why entice me BACK to the wagon? I don’t get what scum!Osuka accomplishes there.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I was at an event over the last few days btw - I have some time so I’ll continue with my catch up.
ina marija
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: ina it she

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:04 am

Post by ina marija »

In post 1209, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1196, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Could they be the third-party?
Wolfy, call me scum first at least.

??? wasn't the third party question asking furtiveglance/me about fire assassin?

i kinda assumed norwegianboyee was poking me a bit for musing about earlier
every word is rind of the snow, a girl writes on it with a branch. the snow melts... the girl melts too.
ina marija
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:17 am

Post by ina marija »

In post 1270, osuka wrote:
In post 1092, ina marija wrote:
In post 1085, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I basically felt like most your posts in this game was unparseable to me.

if ever struggling to parse can always ask very common for me to have to rephrase both in mafia and life

making things more easily understandable to others is why i've adapted the line breaks and relying on the word 'like' so heavily and such but still i know clarity not a strength of mine
this + 1069 that everyone keeps talking about only made sense to me because i'm high

pretty fucking weird if you ask me

? i took extra care to format the way i did because fire assassin didn't seem to be following what i was saying regarding

idk i guess i don't get how it's weird

like i'm basically just saying that instead of being like 'i find your posts unparseable' that norwegianboyee (or anyone else for that matter) can simply ask me to rephrase or expand upon etc i know i am unclear but i do lots of things to try to make myself more clear and if there's anything additional anyone would like me to do i am willing to try to do so
every word is rind of the snow, a girl writes on it with a branch. the snow melts... the girl melts too.
ina marija
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:27 am

Post by ina marija »

In post 1311, WhemeStar wrote: And idk how she townreads Katy and Ina and the such

do you also find issue with everyone else who is townreading me? and if so, like if this is rooted in your read of me being different (which as far as i can tell mostly comes from you misunderstanding how the mechanics of the game work? with regards to 0% studying vs 100% studying) then what are you doing to address this

like you haven't commented on any of my thoughts re:ranger really, nor did you respond to my thoughts re:your thoughts on ranger, even though there is obviously common ground to be found in area of focus there so it's like, if you think everyone is faultily townreading me i'd think that would be something you would want to point out yeah

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”