Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:48 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 3448, DkKoba wrote: Reminding you I'm the only one with a presented worldview that includes multiple scenarios and not just a couple reads
I am not saying I haven't read it, I'm not saying I have, but I definitely do not remember this so would appreciate if you remind me what you are talking about.

Like I recall pretty distinctly that you've been consistently pushing Aureal and defending Cook which is actually part of why I'm townreading you (I just don't see wolves being this consistent with their pushes).
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3450, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 3448, DkKoba wrote: Reminding you I'm the only one with a presented worldview that includes multiple scenarios and not just a couple reads
I am not saying I haven't read it, I'm not saying I have, but I definitely do not remember this so would appreciate if you remind me what you are talking about.

Like I recall pretty distinctly that you've been consistently pushing Aureal and defending Cook which is actually part of why I'm townreading you (I just don't see wolves being this consistent with their pushes).
nah dont fucking accuse me of being a powerwolf if you arent even parsing what im saying or discount my good points on aureal on the basis of her shitty ate.

i go through this stupid song and dance nearly every town game with players like you, logically engaging has never worked, im not going to keep trying it when you can read my iso or actually yknow, not take shortcuts in reads.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i have flipped my read on cook quite a bit because of PoE reasons

i just think cook is being bussed atp for the sake of aureal's role that is probably going to lose us the game if people stop being so gullible and show how hard theyre going to fall for scams when they are in their old age
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3361, DkKoba wrote: after some review i have reached
[aureal,ircher,klick] as a base and a ??? for the 4th.

it just kinda has to be cook or bingle but like idk how logical bingle is here i just dont have a good reason to clear town bingle here unless im like shown he is not prone to early bussing at all

it would also logically explain aureal's frustration at having entire team being PoEd so early and such as scum

im not sure what a team without aureal looks like reall like maybe swap for skygazer ig.

pretty sure always town:
Meuh
Political Clout
DragonEater70
Theta Alpine
AniX
ofrhz

pretty sure town but not like 100% like the above group:
Save The Dragons
Ranger
camelCasedSnivy
KatyKimFanClub
Bingle

meh:
Skygazer
Cook

pretty sure always flip mafia:
Klick
Ircher
Aureal

this is pretty much a fully informed reads list.
retired
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:52 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 3293, Ranger wrote:
In post 3101, DragonEater70 wrote:I find it weird that you say that because normally you post your readlist every page even if there's only a slight change.
I need to connect the dots in my head sometimes.

I mentally had a shift in reads; I mentally thought nothing had changed enough to warrant a readslist; these contradict each other, yet I needed to have a line between them to see so; it was absent, so they existed separately despite the inconsistency.
Huh. And what exactly was the shift?
And more importantly, what connected the line for you?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 3439, DragonEater70 wrote: and also because Meuh was all like "yeah I'll do what you asked Dragon, but I actually have no freaking clue what's the purpose of it but I did it anyway" which doesn't sound very genuine.
I wanted to do it because it sounded enjoyable, could give me stronger reads and was an opportunity to collaborate with you (who I think is town)!
I did have a clue what the purpose of it was, it's when I did it that I ended up unenthused because I didn't get much out of it. This is unsurprising, because not only had I already read the posts (unlike you, who I think hadn't read them yet), but I've been here for less long. Those posts were already like 15% of the ones that had been made since I replaced in and I didn't have held over feelings from earlier in the day, so the exercise of only considering them just wasn't a major shakeup of my perspective. It mostly made me pay more attention to posts I had glanced over, but as it turns out, those posts I glanced over weren't posts I found super AI, so I didn't end up with much new. :/
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

meuh do you think its natural how aureal outed that supposedly you wouldn't inherit recruits? like it felt like a false assertation at best and TMI of you being town and that you wouldnt inherit the roles and an agenda to keep themselves alive to do what they want with the role, which i pray doesnt autowin the game at this point for scum.
retired
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:56 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 3451, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3450, DragonEater70 wrote:

nah dont fucking accuse me of being a powerwolf if you arent even parsing what im saying or discount my good points on aureal on the basis of her shitty ate.

i go through this stupid song and dance nearly every town game with players like you, logically engaging has never worked, im not going to keep trying it when you can read my iso or actually yknow, not take shortcuts in reads.
Sorry to make you feel this way.
All I can say is. I sincerely townread you. But I have a very bad feeling on both leading wagons today and I don't know what to think. You have to realize I'm freaking uninformed town and I get paranoid easily. I try to fucking make sense of this mess but it is a mess and mostly no one seems to agree with me, which makes me even less confident of my reads.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:57 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 3455, Meuh wrote:
In post 3439, DragonEater70 wrote: and also because Meuh was all like "yeah I'll do what you asked Dragon, but I actually have no freaking clue what's the purpose of it but I did it anyway" which doesn't sound very genuine.
I wanted to do it because it sounded enjoyable, could give me stronger reads and was an opportunity to collaborate with you (who I think is town)!
I did have a clue what the purpose of it was, it's when I did it that I ended up unenthused because I didn't get much out of it. This is unsurprising, because not only had I already read the posts (unlike you, who I think hadn't read them yet), but I've been here for less long. Those posts were already like 15% of the ones that had been made since I replaced in and I didn't have held over feelings from earlier in the day, so the exercise of only considering them just wasn't a major shakeup of my perspective. It mostly made me pay more attention to posts I had glanced over, but as it turns out, those posts I glanced over weren't posts I found super AI, so I didn't end up with much new. :/
Okay that makes sense, I definitely did not read those posts you are right so I guess how it would be less exciting if you've just read them.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok DE if you dont trust me, ill give you this, especially since my own role has value from being flipped: if we flip aureal, and they flip town, i will be killed next which will potentially out someone else or give some context for night actions if its an unclaimed role.

i still think theres explicitly a difference in how anix has approached their role vs how aureal has approached hers that is alignment indicative, that even though anix clearly doesn't care for social reads they have pushed their own reads in a way that is consistent with their explained thought process etc. while pushing their role stuff on the side.
retired
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:58 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay do I just sheep Koba here despite my crippling paranoia?
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

cook flipping tells us a lot more about other slots
cook if scum has an ability that could take out a roles capabilities near-permanently in some fashion
cook is probably scum based on their reactions to wagon and other things that people like ranger have mentioned

aureals flip would confirm that those in amway were not recruited though
we could prove that with two more recruits today to put us over the threshold of half the slots mafia if it was a mafia recruit
or the logic that an actual factional recruit would not be able to spread as fast as it did in a single day
seriously do you really think a list mod would design a role that could achieve wincon on day one
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:00 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 3430, DkKoba wrote: Also it is extremely disingenuous that aureal is trying to claim role inheriting will remove all recruits, how are you sure of that? Sounds like fearmongering to survive as hard as possible.
You misread it. Meuh won't have any power but people like theta will keep their recruits
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 3459, DkKoba wrote: ok DE if you dont trust me, ill give you this, especially since my own role has value from being flipped: if we flip aureal, and they flip town, i will be killed next which will potentially out someone else or give some context for night actions if its an unclaimed role.

i still think theres explicitly a difference in how anix has approached their role vs how aureal has approached hers that is alignment indicative, that even though anix clearly doesn't care for social reads they have pushed their own reads in a way that is consistent with their explained thought process etc. while pushing their role stuff on the side.
Fair enough.

As I said I want to trust you so much but I'm just in internal agony right now. Logically Aureal is super scummy but I just don't see how scum!her doesn't realize that it's better for her survival to change strategy and that's why I can't bring myself to vote her.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 3456, DkKoba wrote: meuh do you think its natural how aureal outed that supposedly you wouldn't inherit recruits? like it felt like a false assertation at best and TMI of you being town and that you wouldnt inherit the roles and an agenda to keep themselves alive to do what they want with the role, which i pray doesnt autowin the game at this point for scum.
I think it's consistent with the rest of her play
Like she's been focused on the impact of her role and on your perspective on the game, so if she sees you imply something about her role that she thinks you're wrong on, she'll 1000% call it out
Though I am curious on why she confidently asserted that I wouldn't inherit the recruits, I'd put it in a murky area myself on what I know about my power here.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:03 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Like I don't even think it's WIFOM. What sane scum player would shittunnel a player that is on one other player's limpool, then go and STUBBORNLY refuse to change the topic/approach when they get HEAVILY pushed for talking about mech, not having reads, and tunneling town?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Meuh »

I actually feel like I
would
inherit the recruits which makes me extra curious there
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3463, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 3459, DkKoba wrote: ok DE if you dont trust me, ill give you this, especially since my own role has value from being flipped: if we flip aureal, and they flip town, i will be killed next which will potentially out someone else or give some context for night actions if its an unclaimed role.

Fair enough.

As I said I want to trust you so much but I'm just in internal agony right now. Logically Aureal is super scummy but I just don't see how scum!her doesn't realize that it's better for her survival to change strategy and that's why I can't bring myself to vote her.
for me the explanation is this : their role just needs to survive a short time before they can pop off and get maximimum scum value, such as multiple deaths or just straight up winning. she has consistently targeted people against amway which tells me she isnt even sorting people in her hood and is just trying to increase the ratio of amway to non amway asap.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3464, Meuh wrote:
In post 3456, DkKoba wrote: meuh do you think its natural how aureal outed that supposedly you wouldn't inherit recruits? like it felt like a false assertation at best and TMI of you being town and that you wouldnt inherit the roles and an agenda to keep themselves alive to do what they want with the role, which i pray doesnt autowin the game at this point for scum.
I think it's consistent with the rest of her play
Like she's been focused on the impact of her role and on your perspective on the game, so if she sees you imply something about her role that she thinks you're wrong on, she'll 1000% call it out
Though I am curious on why she confidently asserted that I wouldn't inherit the recruits, I'd put it in a murky area myself on what I know about my power here.
yes my point is it is weirdly inserted into a place when you already brought it up without explaining it naturally
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3461, Theta Alpine wrote: cook flipping tells us a lot more about other slots
cook if scum has an ability that could take out a roles capabilities near-permanently in some fashion
cook is probably scum based on their reactions to wagon and other things that people like ranger have mentioned

we could prove that with two more recruits today to put us over the threshold of half the slots mafia if it was a mafia recruit
or the logic that an actual factional recruit would not be able to spread as fast as it did in a single day
seriously do you really think a list mod would design a role that could achieve wincon on day one
and you arent concerned if its a scum role that auto wins when X people trust it?
retired
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:07 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Ngl Koba just slipped by putting me as town in his fully informed readslist saying I’m scum like 24 hours later
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 3470, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Ngl Koba just slipped by putting me as town in his fully informed readslist saying I’m scum like 24 hours later
they
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 3469, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3461, Theta Alpine wrote: cook flipping tells us a lot more about other slots

and you arent concerned if its a scum role that auto wins when X people trust it?
It's not
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Meuh »

I'm sorry but it's just not
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have already seen a role that wins via player trust and lost to it after mistrusting it and im getting the same exact vibe here lmao

maybe it doesnt auto win! but it surely will put scum way ahead the more townies are in it im sure.

and yes i do believe a listmod would design a role that can win d1 if town is naive, but considering the insistence to survive d1 i feel that it requires the nightphase. you already have an incredibly modular role that anix has, that is more secret that is more in line with how a town role might be for something like that.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”