Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:33 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Like I think you are only scum in a world where none of Aureal, Yimmy, Cook are scum

And tbh I don't want to live in that world because it would mean we're just limming town on Day 1 for lolz

So I'd rather ignore it rn.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:36 am

Post by Bingle »

The point of the goddess role as comparison was not ever “aureal is scum for her role” for me. I have never argued that, despite her claiming I have repeatedly.

The point was that her claim isn’t even remotely close to inherently town. Even if she claimed accurately and there’s no additional parts to her role, it would be a completely reasonable scumrile, because scum would get access to the power first. Town getting a vig would be possible only if scum already had a vig, and scum would also have blanked night actions for a bunch of people in the process.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

here's where im at: if aureal flips town, i can just plow through cook/ircher and expect 2 scum there 100% IMO and then its something like StD i misread and idk ill figure out the last one in this scenario later bc its too hard to visualize an aureal town world
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3577, DkKoba wrote: here's where im at: if aureal flips town, i can just plow through cook/ircher and expect 2 scum there 100% IMO and then its something like StD i misread and idk ill figure out the last one in this scenario later if aureal flips town bc its too hard to visualize an aureal town world
ebwop b4 ppl start crying "muh slip" when i tend to do implication heavy statements due to my native tongue lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:52 am

Post by Bingle »

About ofhrz’s townreading of the format claim shit from aureal, I’m hoping this doesn’t get me warned but it’s kinda close so :shrug:

The rules this game:

a sample role PM for the town is included at the bottom of this post. please keep in mind that the designers of this game may have used different formatting or wording than what you see in the sample role PM.

The setup for the previous veiled committee game having NAI role formatting.

The actual claims of traditionally scummy pm formats.

All of these point to pm format on an individual scale being NAI. A scumteam with four different PMs that all presumably have different formats would know this and thus would have no problem chasing down that red herring for town cred.

And this looks exactly like someone who doesn’t actually care about breaking the game with formatting and is milking it for cred:
In post 132, Aureal wrote:
In post 126, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 123, Aureal wrote: Show of hands: who
doesn't
have a red PM, besides Ranger and Cook?

Well, I give up.

Either I've found like, the most easily outted scum team ever, or something weird is going on with role PMs.

Back to plotting evil, I guess.
Note: she still pursued the format thing in lieu of scumhunting after deciding the pm formats were probably NAI.

However when Koba actually brought up a way we could cheat for a town advantage:
In post 848, Aureal wrote:
In post 795, DkKoba wrote: also small little detail: i feel that the scum team received PMs that had different colors, as the fact that they are guaranteed to be formed of a team with a different designer for each role, which is what may have prompted the cook discussion about role PM colors. this is just theory crafting but how I explain that whole thing in a scum!cook world.

What happened to it being unethical to talk about PM colors?

Also what cook discussion?
I think the format discussion is pretty much the exact opposite of town indicative from aureal, and it’s baffling to me that anyone could think her attempt to not really accomplish anything would be town.

On another note, hunting this down gave me a reason to townread Ali that I’m not gonna expand on, so that’s nice.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:56 am

Post by Bingle »

And for the “she’s just frustrated at being called bad town” crowd… she’s not. She’s frustrated that she came out of the jungle like Kaa singing Trust in Me and people had the gall to not immediately treat every word she said as gospel truth.

You know who gets really frustrated when they think their role should get them townread and it doesn’t? Everyone, including, and perhaps especially, scum.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:01 am

Post by Bingle »

But put aside all of the amway nonsense and Aureal never actually having done any solving past “hurr durr people who don’t think I’m town are scum” and realize that she’s spent the last 70 or so pages misrepping my case on her as a mech push and repeatedly ignoring when I pointed out that it was not at all a mech push.

She needs to die first because her role is complicated and potentially deadly. She needs to die because she’s playing it like textbook scum. This is aureal going “how dare you try to lim me, I claimed rolecop!” With literally no other content.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

yea the color thing is, in a scum context, realistically fishing for role info. with aureal scum, this may be fishing for a town role that may be as complex as hers.

i do think its a little funny if we have been fighting over scum/scum wagons this whole day lol

also deadline is under 24 hours, last i remember aureal was in the lead so lets consolidate there please?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 96, Aureal wrote:
In post 93, Save The Dragons wrote: cook is town
Is she really though?
In post 238, Aureal wrote:
In post 231, Cook wrote: good morning town
Good morning to you also!

I responded to your prompt because I am town!

:lol:
In post 454, Aureal wrote:
In post 436, Cook wrote:
In post 423, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 408, Cook wrote: off the top of my head, here’s people i think have been making an impact and in what order

Koba
AniX
Alisae
Fenrir
DragonEater
Bingle
Ranger
Theta
CamelCasedSnivy
Ircher
KKFC

if i am missing your name you haven’t posted recently or i straight up forgot you existed
I see how it is....
you bring up a point

where IS everyone else

Busy wearing a cool hat.

Right?!?!
In post 848, Aureal wrote:
In post 795, DkKoba wrote: also small little detail: i feel that the scum team received PMs that had different colors, as the fact that they are guaranteed to be formed of a team with a different designer for each role, which is what may have prompted the cook discussion about role PM colors. this is just theory crafting but how I explain that whole thing in a scum!cook world.

What happened to it being unethical to talk about PM colors?

Also what cook discussion?
In post 2232, Aureal wrote: Lol nice try

Pretend this UNVOTE: DragonEater70 is a vote for Cook
In post 3407, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 1.29
agdq 2024 is in pittsburgh! wow. if any of you are considering going and have questions, let me know

8 players voting for Aureal (Bingle, Cook, Political Clout, camelCasedSnivy, DkKoba, Save The Dragons, Aureal, Meuh)
5 players voting for Cook (Ranger, Ircher, Theta Alpine, KatyKimFanClub, ofrhz)
1 player voting for KatyKimFanClub (Skygazer)
1 player voting for DragonEater70 (AniX)

3 players not voting (Klick, Aureal, DragonEater70)

with 17 votes, it takes 9 to eliminate.

mod notes: prodding KatyKimFanClub. replacing Klick — once a replacement is found, I will offer the replacement up to extend the current phase by up to 72 hours if it's a phase with a deadline. (in other words, if a replacement is found in the next 33 hours, day 1 could be extended, and if not, night 1 could be extended.)

deadline: (expired on 2023-09-01 00:00:00)
lol ok yeah these 2 are uber paired and aureal avoided voting cook until they were super competing wagons

aureal has the obviously more dangerous role seeing as they have been the more survivalistic of the 2 here and cook has seemed to intentionally tank their play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3408, Aureal wrote:
In post 3384, Ircher wrote: You should unvote.
UNVOTE:
Fine, I'll let people take responsibility for their own miselimination vote. But it should not have ever come to this point.

I cannot herd 12 other townies to victory when they are determined to not pay attention.

Like, right now we've got Koba sitting here acting like Meuh will get great power by inheriting my role. This is an obviously untrue position to take as Meuh will have zero recruits and thus zero power, but everyone just sits here in THIS IS FINE mode. Like they have been the entire game while Bingle and Koba constantly spin everything I do as scum, ignoring every rebuttal I make, and just pivoting back to make whichever argument works best for them at the moment as if none of the previous arguments ever happened. And you guys, especially DE, just eat it all up.

Seriously, the guy went "Aureal's question makes a good point and OH MY GOD SHE ACTUALLY THINKS KOBA SHOULD ANSWER THE QUESTION INSTEAD OF JUST ATTACKING HER?!? SCUM!!!!!" It's fucking insane. If DE is actually town here, Koba has him deeply pocketed- saying that DE is "one of the few people who are game state aware" is so ridiculous I'm not sure whether it's scum trying to boost a partner's credibility or scum giving a headpat to the townie who's so deep in their pocket that he's become an attack dog for them.

But sure, let's just go on NOT THINKING about why Koba suddenly decided, appropos of nothing, to start shitpushing me again, when there are so many others doing so much less. Was it the deadline imposition forcing them to take a miselimination back up now rather than risk the wagon on a buddy going through? Was it Bingle telling DE that I would be a good investigation target, risking my slot getting cleared when they want it dead and thought town would do it for them? Who knows? Not this town, because we're not gonna think about it! Not even after you flip me town and know that Koba arbitrarily decided to come up with something to get pissy about to start pushing a townie's wagon while Cook was the lead wagon, are you gonna think about it.

I don't have to look at this game again this phase so I'm just gonnaVOTE: Cook like I promised so long ago, and leave the rest of you to fuck things up however much you feel like. Maybe I'll actually be able to just stop looking at this trainwreck, hoping against hope that this time when I see new posts, it will be from people who actually seem to reside in the same reality as me, instead of people screaming at me for trying to say anything useful.

But probably I won't.
missed a quote but this was right under that votecount, and was the FIRST vote aureal gave against cook after weirdly shading them in a different way than how she has shaded others who have spoken out against her role
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

my apologies to the cook scumreaders who i called wrong but also pee pee poo poo u were also wrong on aureal (well most of you) :handshake:
retired
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:18 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3585, DkKoba wrote: my apologies to the cook scumreaders who i called wrong but also pee pee poo poo u were also wrong on aureal (well most of you) :handshake:
The moral of this story is that Bingle brings the cool AND the muscle.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:37 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

VOTE: Aureal
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:56 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 3555, DragonEater70 wrote: I think you and Meuh are actually tunneled.

And I say that because I predicted you might scumread the slot before I opened page 142 even though I TR'd Yimmy for on page 141.
I understand why Yimmy entering the game would make people feel good about that slot, but I don't think it's cause Yimmy is doing anything town indicative. I think it's because Yimmy is actually posting real content (which has been missing from that slot for a while) and makes content that people find much more palatable (which RN didn't do)
I don't find Yimmy's opening super scummy, but there's nothing there that dislodges my bad feelings on RN in the slightest
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3588, Meuh wrote:
In post 3555, DragonEater70 wrote: I think you and Meuh are actually tunneled.

And I say that because I predicted you might scumread the slot before I opened page 142 even though I TR'd Yimmy for on page 141.
I understand why Yimmy entering the game would make people feel good about that slot, but I don't think it's cause Yimmy is doing anything town indicative. I think it's because Yimmy is actually posting real content (which has been missing from that slot for a while) and makes content that people find much more palatable (which RN didn't do)
I don't find Yimmy's opening super scummy, but there's nothing there that dislodges my bad feelings on RN in the slightest
he made more thought provoking content than aureal did in their entire iso which i feel deserves a reward at least for d1
retired
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:32 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 3585, DkKoba wrote: my apologies to the cook scumreaders who i called wrong but also pee pee poo poo u were also wrong on aureal (well most of you) :handshake:
You know what, I'll take that half-apology.

I've no actual clue what's the up to date VC so I'll quickly say that I am back to townreading the following, on the condition that Aureal flips scum:

Bingle Koba Ranger ofrhz

I also still townread the people in the "confidently town" bin regardless of Aureal flip.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:34 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

If Aureal is scum it's gg ez cause both Ircher and Cook are also scum pretty much
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:37 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Wowzie this might be my first time hammering intentionally (assuming I hammered cause I saw some pplz unvoted so who actually knows).
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:37 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

No that's a lie I did hammer in Newbie 2112, eons ago.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 3592, DragonEater70 wrote: Wowzie this might be my first time hammering intentionally (assuming I hammered cause I saw some pplz unvoted so who actually knows).
According to orfhz' votecount, that was E-2 :lol: that might also be slightly off though idk
We need a votecount though
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:57 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Oh okay in that case I will join the cook wagon

I was looking at the vc that Bingle/Koba quoted
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:57 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

VOTE: Cook
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:58 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Wait nvm
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:58 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I'm too tired of Day 1 right now so I stopped caring
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 3562, ofrhz wrote: I also think Yimmy's posting is a really awkward pivot onto an Aureal vote.

Leans town on Cook for , which is a reach. Well, of course it is a reach; Yimmy claims to have only read 20 pages, and you'd have to reach pretty hard to end up townreading Cook's posting in the last 20 pages. Hope he didn't pull a muscle doing that maneuver.
pivot from where lol?
anyway idk i just liked the post. i think in practice it's in the same tier as dkkoba's three banger posts. like i just thought the aurdacity of it was a little funny. anyway i think i also didn't realize cook was talking about something that happened p14 which really mutes the audacity :( dkkoba is the only banger poster around i guess
In post 3566, Skygazer wrote: or we could flash wagon my vanity vote
we totally could
In post 3572, DragonEater70 wrote: Btw Koba, I saw that goddess role you linked, that sounds crazy.

I totally see why you'd suspect a similar role.

Also I feel the way the Yimmy coubter wagon happened is suspicious and was maybe done to defend Aureal? But I townread most people voting there...

Blegh, I can't think right now. I will probably figure this out later. I mean we have almost 4 full days to deadline.
yeah kkfc and std absolutely do not have the progression going into it and ccs hardly does. also the way kkfc went for it is, like, excessively oppurtunistic. "let's vote for the empty slot (that i've hardly spoken on to this point" and then "oh i guess it's not empty never mind" and then still voting there after it got momentum. i don't think now is the time for a vanity wagon but wowee

ugggh i feel like the most pro-town thing to do is to iso cook but man do i hate iso'ing, especially in a game i wasn't in mostly. let me procrastinate for a little while first

also i got us a 72 hour deadline we still have like 48 hours left lol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”