Micro 1091 - Prism v. 1L Year [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:04 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

wolfy poppins
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Meuh »

Pretty sure that was a cat, not a wolf :good:
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:07 am

ok ms catwolf
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Meuh
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Dunn in your are you saying scum fakeclaiming a town visiting role after being tracked is a "gambit"?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

idk about RH9

that replace out is pretty bad, and of all his questionable comments I think the "2 VTs" one is actually still the most suspect, but I am also wanting to hold onto the idea that catboi wouldn't throw a fit and quit like that if he were scum being correctly sussed

if I'm wrong and the slot flips scum that would be sweet obviously but it also feels like people are being lazy and punting on the 'which PR is lying' question. and Meuh also not really resisting the wagon despite wanting Dunn or myself is giving me heebie jeebies as well
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I think if I were a mafia investigative watching Luke track somebody instead of looking for other power roles would be silly. What exactly would I do with the information that I gained?

Somebody, I believe Pooky, said that my purpose would be trying to look like a doctor by targetting there, I believe. That would be a gambit. I'm not sure if RH9 ever said that part, but they didn't question it either, and they never really explained why I would be targetting Luke.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1305, GuiltyLion wrote: and Meuh also not really resisting the wagon despite wanting Dunn or myself is giving me heebie jeebies as well
Yeah I agree with you there
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1281, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: this feels like that time peta caught RH9 in PYP and he just immediately ghosted after throwing some random non answer at him

viewtopic.php?p=13647180#p13647180
I searched "RH9 replace" across boards to see his history of replacing out

in addition to the game you mentioned here the only other example I could find was moderators of the discord server which like half of this game was in and Luke already linked lol

I'm skimming through his ISO to compare here and also understand why he repped out in that game but seems like he thought Faker was pissed at him? I don't see anything similar that happened here and I'm struggling to figure out what prompted it
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1259, Meuh wrote: Dunn > GL > Pooky > RH9 > Cakez > Lukewarm
My lim preference at the moment
Gonna sound like a broken record since 2 other people beat me to it, but :

Meuh, you have RH on the bottom half of this list, but do not feel the need to comment on the RH e-1? Either way?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:48 pm

howling
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Meuh »

I've read the posting around it but I don't feel like I've digested it super well
Rep out looks bad but I still think a lot of RH9's posting was good and it felt like our thoughts clicked quite a bit, but I may be overestimating that mindmeld
I don't really feel like my input would actually change whether RH9 gets hammered or not (and it seems like the lack thereof got Dunn to vote for me, which is more than me commenting on it would've done :dead:)
I instinctively felt the urge to rush to comment but I realized my take on RH9 didn't actually merit urgency so I just didn't, would it really have done much? Maybe I'm disillusioned for no good reason, meh
Dunn is never happening either way, maybe I could make some cool case for GL being scum but I don't have the confidence or the energy in that read to build a real case right now. and I'm too murky on RH9 to provide meaningful insight either
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Meuh »

Especially since a lot of my good feelings on RH9 came from direct interactions and more feeling good about the position he was occupying? Which is pretty fickle and I should probably reconsider, and is also just not the basis for a convincing argument not to vote for him here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1311, Meuh wrote: (and it seems like the lack thereof got Dunn to vote for me, which is more than me commenting on it would've done :dead:)
What do you mean by this?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1313, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1311, Meuh wrote: (and it seems like the lack thereof got Dunn to vote for me, which is more than me commenting on it would've done :dead:)
What do you mean by this?
Me making some post saying "no!!! don't hammer RH9!!!!" probably would've accomplished nothing. I'm jokingly saying that me not commenting on the E-1 at all probably did more to help RH9, since a vote on him got deviated onto me instead because of it.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:11 pm

its wild that shes decided to analyze the possible reactions she could have made and how we would react to them instead of just doing what comes naturally.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:12 pm

"i cant do anything so im going to sit on my hands and post cat memes" is certainly a take
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Meuh »

Person I am mind-melding and enjoying solving with suddenly replaces out, then gets ran to E-1 is a demotivating thing to happen, yes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Where did that happen? The mind meld and solving
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 1140, RH9 wrote: Though, would Prism actually use Millers as Named Townies?
In post 1141, RH9 wrote: The thing being if yes, then the PR claims are suspect.
In post 1142, Meuh wrote: One of my initial thoughts was that scum could have neapolitan, and that a miller would mess with their results rather than cop results, but that seems kinda silly? With no cop claim, I'm inclined to think they're just named townies at this point? No clue if this lines up with what Prism would do as a mod though
In post 1143, Meuh wrote: Named townies seem silly in of themselves in a flavoured game though tbh
In post 1145, Meuh wrote:
In post 1142, Meuh wrote: One of my initial thoughts was that scum could have neapolitan, and that a miller would mess with their results rather than cop results, but that seems kinda silly? With no cop claim, I'm inclined to think they're just named townies at this point? No clue if this lines up with what Prism would do as a mod though
Extra silly since millers usually claim day 1, didn't complete that thought here
In post 1146, RH9 wrote:
So, it'd figure one of Dunn/Cakez/GL isn't telling the truth, then?
Because Luke had no way of faking a result on Dunn, given he claimed first.
In post 1147, RH9 wrote: I mean at least one of them isn't if you/Pooky are actual Millers.
In post 1160, RH9 wrote:
In post 1155, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: also his approach is not as townie as the other two
As in after the massclaim?
Because, you could be right on this.
The way Cakez has interacted with claims does feel townier than Dunn's.
(Though, I could biased in that I feel like if all PR claims are town, that means Mafia's basically hoping Luke wastes his last track on the PR claims. And that'd have to mean scum are doing pretty well at not getting any attention.)
In post 1176, RH9 wrote: I think rn I'm at one of Cakez/GL is scum along with one of the Millers.
P-edit: Maybe it could be GL/Dunn.
In post 1177, RH9 wrote: Eh.
Now I think about it, Cakez only makes sense as scum with Pooky.
In post 1178, RH9 wrote: And I don't think Pooky is scum.
In post 1179, RH9 wrote: At least, Pooky has came across as genuinely concerned town quite a bit.
In post 1182, Meuh wrote:
In post 1146, RH9 wrote:
So, it'd figure one of Dunn/Cakez/GL isn't telling the truth, then?
Because Luke had no way of faking a result on Dunn, given he claimed first.
In post 1147, RH9 wrote: I mean at least one of them isn't if you/Pooky are actual Millers.
In this neapolitan world, Luke could fake a result on Dunn if they were both scum, but that would leave Cakez as the only town PR and that's not very balanced. I don't think we live in a neapolitan world though if I'm being real

In general, I think the only world where Luke is scum is a world where Dunn and/or Cakez are lying about the amount of shots they have? 1-shot doc + 1-shot rber seems kinda weak? But also I could theoretically see someone see millers as named townies and that somehow swinging balance back to about even, so meh.

I'm thinking Pooky's just town, and Cakez' play around the claims actually looks fairly good here. Page 42/43 look good for them both. So maybe it's just Dunn/GL? I think you can be scum but I don't see it right now
Though what power would scum!Dunn use on Luke? Rolecops do see initial shot count in a check as far as I know, so maybe scum would want to gauge it?
In post 1166, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1165, GuiltyLion wrote: Dunn why did you claim specifically the 1-shot aspect of your role

did you consider withholding the number of uses
I did consider doing that but valued true claiming for figuring out the setup and if other claimed roles are real.
That and I didn't want to cause problems if fake claiming led to people questioning my role, like if there were another gated protective role in the setup.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I think there's a fair chance that's the thought process Dunn genuinely had here, but as scum
Claiming full doctor or a doctor with more than a shot would be bad if there was an actual town protective. At first I thought this discouraged GL/Dunn because GL hadn't claimed yet and Dunn has no reason to fear a scum!GL claim, but Cakez also hadn't claimed, but DID allude to being a PR
In post 1024, SirCakez wrote: I'm even more suspicious as Luke has claimed he found yet another PR, which, two millers, another visiting PR, Luke
and my role
seems absurd. We should probably mass claim, someone in the PR claims is lying.
In post 1027, Dunnstral wrote: I'm alright with mass claiming. Luke should probably claim what they saw first to verify their role.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
In post 1032, SirCakez wrote: Like I did the math
I'm not a VT, to clarify what I've been alluding to. So if all the PR claims + Luke's track PR are legit that would make the setup

Ydrasse VT
Bell VT
Pooky Miller
Meuh Miller
Luke 2shot Tracker
Me non-VT
Whoever Luke tracked visiting someone
Scum
Scum

That doesn't look like a legit setup to me, thus why I think in the PR claims there are scum, either whoever Luke tracked or in the millers or potentially Luke himself. Like was said we can check him now with his claimed target.
Luke claims to have seen a visit -> Cakez claims non-VT, not the specific role -> Dunn insists Lukewarm should claim before everyone else -> Lukewarm does claim -> Dunn claims a low-power town role that even he himself noticed wouldn't contradict ANOTHER town protective claim (??? Why is this a thought he would even have as town, if I'm a 1-shot doc in a setup with a 2-shot tracker I'm not thinking there's another protective somewhere)
He's just scum and his play around the claims lines up entirely with what a scum player who visited last night would want to do here

VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 1205, RH9 wrote:
In post 1188, Lukewarm wrote: I think the only way I live to tomorrow (to bring my second result) is if dunn is town, and 2-shot, and lied about being 1 shot in order to bait the kill into me.

Which is honestly the smart way for him to play being 2 shot.

And kind of smarter then a 1-shot dunn true claiming being 1-shot. (Actually 1-shot dunn should have claimed x-shot).

And dunn should probably not react to this post either.
I don't think Dunn is a gambity sort of player?
I might be wrong but the way Dunn's been playing makes me think it's unlikely he's 2-shot.
At best, we can hope Cakez is town and has not yet used his rb.
In post 1210, RH9 wrote:
In post 1206, Dunnstral wrote: If you think that then it's weird that you are suspecting me after I got tracked to Lukewarm
I think you trueclaimed.
Your play makes only real sense if you really were 1-shot.
In post 1211, RH9 wrote:
In post 1207, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I kind of think we just yeet GuiltyLion here I believe in all my PRs
I guess this is OK with me.
In post 1230, Meuh wrote: I agree with RH9 that town!Dunn is likely trueclaiming and I don't get the vibe he's playing wacky mindgames as town
Which is also a large part as to why Lukewarm's counter to my argument for Dunn!scum is uncompelling to me
I suppose discussing this extensively if Dunn is town and lives to night is bad, but I don't want him to live to night lmao
In post 1232, Meuh wrote:
In post 1230, Meuh wrote: I agree with RH9 that town!Dunn is likely trueclaiming and I don't get the vibe he's playing wacky mindgames as town
Which is also a large part as to why Lukewarm's counter to my argument for Dunn!scum is uncompelling to me
I suppose discussing this extensively if Dunn is town and lives to night is bad, but I don't want him to live to night lmao
I guess it's also bad if he's scum and lives to night because he might want to let Lukewarm live then?
In post 1243, RH9 wrote:
In post 1214, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1211, RH9 wrote:
In post 1207, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I kind of think we just yeet GuiltyLion here I believe in all my PRs
I guess this is OK with me.
what do you mean you guess? the alternative is you lol
Because there's still wagons on you/Dunn?
And chances are it's going to be between me/you/GL.
In post 1244, RH9 wrote:
In post 1226, Lukewarm wrote: Dunn, don't you see?

He thinks you could be a true claiming, scum-aligned, 1-shot doctor (in a game with no Vigilante) who used their 1 shot to protect the town tracker.

That is not what I've been saying.
I'm saying that Dunn is probably trueclaiming the 1-shot aspect if he is really a town doc.
In post 1247, Meuh wrote:
In post 1244, RH9 wrote:
In post 1226, Lukewarm wrote: Dunn, don't you see?

He thinks you could be a true claiming, scum-aligned, 1-shot doctor (in a game with no Vigilante) who used their 1 shot to protect the town tracker.

That is not what I've been saying.
I'm saying that Dunn is probably trueclaiming the 1-shot aspect if he is really a town doc.
Yeah this part from Luke/Dunn confused me, RH9 was pretty clearly saying that Dunn,
if town
, was being fully truthful (which also lines up with my perspective at this point)
In post 1248, RH9 wrote:
In post 1225, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1210, RH9 wrote:
In post 1206, Dunnstral wrote: If you think that then it's weird that you are suspecting me after I got tracked to Lukewarm
I think you trueclaimed.
Your play makes only real sense if you really were 1-shot.
I can't tell if you are calling me town here, but if you are I feel like you were speculating that I may have been mafia earlier
Well. I felt like you could be scum, due to the fact that Cakez barely makes sense as scum with half of everybody but like you and Pooky.
And Pooky hasn't felt like scum to me, so reasonably this limits scum to you/GL/Cakez/Meuh.
However, I have been thinking that Cakez can actually be Town and I've been mindmelding with Meuh, leaving the scumpool to you/GL.
On the other hand, your play if town, makes more sense coming from a world where you trueclaimed than one where you're playing elaborate mindgames like Luke has been suggesting.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:55 pm

In post 1298, Meuh wrote: Image
In post 1301, Meuh wrote: Pretty sure that was a cat, not a wolf :good:
In post 1317, Meuh wrote: Person I am mind-melding and enjoying solving with suddenly replaces out, then gets ran to E-1 is a demotivating thing to happen, yes
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:57 pm

I don't think your posting matches up with your purported mood
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:57 pm

In post 1321, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I don't think your posting matches up with your purported mood
Objection! speculation about the subject's state of mind
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:57 pm

In post 1322, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1321, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I don't think your posting matches up with your purported mood
Objection! speculation about the subject's state of mind
sustained
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:58 pm

damn I miss Bell why did they kill my favorite doggo
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”