furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3900 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:52 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 3898, Ranger wrote:
In post 3895, furtiveglance wrote:All your first post shows is that you were planning to claim
a role
from the start.
A role which I used the exact same wording as the cop last game for.
Which game?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3901 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Dusa »

I lean town on Drew just townish vibes. I didn't find the day 1 stuff to be bad. He doesn't seem uncomfortable idk
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #3902 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:16 am

Post by osuka »

In post 3875, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 3872, Alisae wrote: i think we should kill the guy that said "yep this fakeclaim by dann is believable"
Before I vote today, I want us to discuss the RC/Ranger claims.
honestly im okay with letting it sit until tomorrow. scum are almost certainly going to kill ranger tonight, so if they dont die then i say we reconsider. otherwise, if ranger flips cop, then enchant is conftown the following day

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3903 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:42 am

Post by osuka »

i dont see drew as a big scumread of mine but i wouldnt be stunned if he flipped red. dann was more surprising to me, honestly

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:43 am

Post by osuka »

i want to do a deep dive on danns interactions

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:59 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3879, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 3876, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I don't see how RC could be scum.
Is it abnormal for town to have 3 investigative roles in a larger setup?
It seems like most of these roles are most likely one-shot (at at the most two-shot).
In that case I could see mafia having some kind of godfather, or even an ascetic like Dannflor claimed.
I’m not checking alignment I’m checking ability to expel. So both snivy and andres would have essentially come up as red checks. That’s your power mitigation. Andres kills town on a wrong check that’s his mitigation. So I’m not expecting anything drastic out of the scumteam when they already have the power to multikill.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:02 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3889, Titus wrote: Opposed is meaning different, not necessarily a scumclaim. RCE can always walk back the innocent on Ranger by claiming Ranger couldn't kill that night, Ranger is a scum that cannot kill or some other mistake.

It's not as hard. That's the point.
It’s not a by night thing, just a straight check. Scum are multitasking so even if they weren’t actively making the kill I would get the result that they have the potential to.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:07 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Again I need GL to claim.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

We have a reason for GL to claim. GL has suspicion on him. I think GL's claim will help clear up RCE's claim. It still feels vague to me (leaves open Ranger 3p even in the most powerful interpretation).

I see snivvy, Andres and RCE being gated and Ranger's just a straight up cop. Ranger smells like 3p to me. The claim just feels out of place mechanically.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

I don't like I'm agreeing with someone I don't trust, but we get the pieces out and then sort them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: GuiltyLion
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3906, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3889, Titus wrote: Opposed is meaning different, not necessarily a scumclaim. RCE can always walk back the innocent on Ranger by claiming Ranger couldn't kill that night, Ranger is a scum that cannot kill or some other mistake.

It's not as hard. That's the point.
It’s not a by night thing, just a straight check. Scum are multitasking so even if they weren’t actively making the kill I would get the result that they have the potential to.
You're assuming things. I don't think it's a scummy one but I can think of ways around it. Not worth the debate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Dusa »

If rce is scum someone else on the team better at mech than him (or me) is helping out

Which would just keep gl as a solid lim lol
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Dusa »

I think there's enough sketchy slots for Occam's razor to just cut into slots outside the claims

Even me potentially leaning the wrong way on Drew etc
How many people are still alive isn't it like 13
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

I agree. I don't think I'm being clear. I'm not stating certainly that RCE is scum. I can't tell whether he's misguided or scum. I just don't buy Ranger town or Ranger not checking me. It's easy enough to fuck something up.

Still following up with GL is the best move.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3881, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 3878, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I kinda think osuka might be scum with Dann. When I read Dann's Day 1, a big chunk of it is pushing a case on osuka especially wrt his interactions with Dusa. Then he sort of just says he doesn't think osuka is scum anymore (after exploring another wagon on Norwegian).

Would this be too transparent? It makes sense to me.
I get that, I'm just not sure whether Dann would necessarily case his partner like that, given osuka was a real possibility for a time on D1. I mean look at what happened with his CCS push on D2.

The earlier D1 wagon was Drew, and I'd say Dann's posts about him look worse than about osuka:
In post 592, Dannflor wrote: @Drew, can you like, please, engage with the game a little bit?

I feel like you are trying to respond to the wagon in a towny way by uh, ignoring it

but if you are town this response of doing nothing is like, not helping anyone. do you really have no thoughts about anyone who has joined the wagon on you? how are you expecting people to figure you out?

it just feels like you are determined to act unbothered by the pressure but I feel like town!you would at least be moved by it, a little? am i wrong?
In post 610, Dannflor wrote: idk maybe it's boredom but I am increasingly not feeling the drew wagon
So you are saying the wagon on me by Dann(I believe they started it) on D1 was basically scum theater by us? From an objective standpoint I can understand that.

I do need to read up a bit though, might have to wait until tomorrow.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:56 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 3915, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3878, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I kinda think osuka might be scum with Dann. When I read Dann's Day 1, a big chunk of it is pushing a case on osuka especially wrt his interactions with Dusa. Then he sort of just says he doesn't think osuka is scum anymore (after exploring another wagon on Norwegian).

I get that, I'm just not sure whether Dann would necessarily case his partner like that, given osuka was a real possibility for a time on D1. I mean look at what happened with his CCS push on D2.

The earlier D1 wagon was Drew, and I'd say Dann's posts about him look worse than about osuka:
In post 592, Dannflor wrote: @Drew, can you like, please, engage with the game a little bit?

I feel like you are trying to respond to the wagon in a towny way by uh, ignoring it

but if you are town this response of doing nothing is like, not helping anyone. do you really have no thoughts about anyone who has joined the wagon on you? how are you expecting people to figure you out?

it just feels like you are determined to act unbothered by the pressure but I feel like town!you would at least be moved by it, a little? am i wrong?
In post 610, Dannflor wrote: idk maybe it's boredom but I am increasingly not feeling the drew wagon
So you are saying the wagon on me by Dann(I believe they started it) on D1 was basically scum theater by us? From an objective standpoint I can understand that.

Yeah I appreciate it's a difficult thing for you to defend against.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:58 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 3913, Dusa wrote: I think there's enough sketchy slots for Occam's razor to just cut into slots outside the claims

Even me potentially leaning the wrong way on Drew etc
How many people are still alive isn't it like 13
Correct. 4 scum left.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3916, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 3915, Doctor Drew wrote:

Yeah I appreciate it's a difficult thing for you to defend against.
Honestly, it it what it is. Like I said objectively speaking I can see someone looking at the interactions and saying 'Ya know what, Drew might be scum as well'.

Also I believe Dann was quick to say I townslipped when I forgot that it was stated in the OP that there was a 3p. The odd thing I see from my perspective is did Dann purposely do these things so I could be put in this exact situation we are now. But, trying to figure that out is best left to post game, because doesn't actually help to find scum.

Sorry, went a bit stream of consciousness there lol.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:02 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Drew, who are your main scumreads right now?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3919, furtiveglance wrote: Drew, who are your main scumreads right now?
RC would probably be my main main, then Ranger, Enchant......I still can't figure out how I feel about Osuka.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:14 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3920, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3919, furtiveglance wrote: Drew, who are your main scumreads right now?
RC would probably be my main main, then Ranger, Enchant......I still can't figure out how I feel about Osuka.
Insane.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Did i miss something?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3924 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:25 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 3914, Titus wrote: I agree. I don't think I'm being clear. I'm not stating certainly that RCE is scum. I can't tell whether he's misguided or scum. I just don't buy Ranger town or Ranger not checking me. It's easy enough to fuck something up.

Still following up with GL is the best move.
I mean I’ve acknowledged Ranger could still be 3p.

But you’re taking rangers claim at face value and we both know that Ranger isn’t a straight up coo just because that’s what she’s said.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”