Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

I do not believe you when you say that Titus is trying to line up lims when an investigation role for the mafia doesn't interact with other roles in the game. You claimed a jailkeeper. You could be mafia true claiming your role. You did not jail Andres when it was very obvious the guy was expected to die and not resolve another shot of his ability. If I was Andres and I had another shot to act w/ during that night phase, I am shooting a villager. I am not expecting to live, but I want to trim the elimination pool.
There is no shot from Andres, occams makes me think he did not shoot.
You did not protect this player.
In fact, I am not aware if you even asked Andres if he COULD act at night tonight. The first thing you did when he said he was a vig, it was not this. In fact, you did not ask for ANY details for how this ability worked. If I was a town JK in your position, I am claiming and letting Andres try to get another shot off.

By the same logic that you wanted to kill me in election, I want to flip you. I am just not engaging with what you are saying because I do not want to give you room to breathe. You are the kind of player that will try to twist logic to suit your own needs and purposes. Logic can be used to reach any conclusion that you want it to reach. Any slot can be justified as any alignment in the game of mafia.
And yet you're the one that I feel like when I post, is trying to push my buttons and trying to make me feel bad. This was during D3 when you believed Dann was a town ascetic who didn't want to claim his modifier, and I vaguely remember seeing this during this day phase as well.

I do not believe you when you say that Norwee is Dann's mafia partner. There are easier ways for read Norwee than associations. To me it just looks like bullshit
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

If you are town try again.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4199, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4193, GuiltyLion wrote: my hope for redemption is that I have perfectly deconstructed Danns scum psyche through my post-flip analysis of his ISO and correctly identified all his buddies
Then you're already beyond redemption. You just haven't realized it yet.
so does this glib comment mean you townread Titus then? it'd be helpful to get your read on her at this current juncture entered into the Public Record
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dann does one random ass comment that nobody asked for and ur like "Holy shit i figured this game out!!" While ignoring that i'm strongly in my town meta this game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

what is your 'town meta' that I should be aware of that I'm ignoring
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't feel like talking to you about it.
I'm fine with u dying since i think even if ur town you're just a big boon to this game, i already said it earlier.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

@Ali I think not wanting to give me room to breathe is fair, I get that, and I am definitely a person who tries to make everyone feel bad for scumreading me I'm not gonna deny that.

I am a bit confused about your comments on Andres - I explicitly did not jail and protect him because I wanted to let him get a shot off if he had one. I even thought there was a good chance that he would shoot me but I figured worst case scenario that would remove me from the limpool since it was obvious how D3 went down that scum would be able to have a shot at wagoning me toDay. So like... I agree with some of what you are saying there, that exactly was my reasoning for not protecting him, and I've said as much. I also targeted RCE in part because I had thought he explicitly used his role twice already so I figured he was a safer bet to roleblock. so I'm not understanding you because I did exactly what you said you would do in my position other than claiming my role yesterday.

do you have reasons for thinking Norwee is town? I'd be willing to listen to those and consider them.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4205, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I don't feel like talking to you about it.
I'm fine with u dying since i think even if ur town you're just a big boon to this game, i already said it earlier.
first off, we're voting the same player to be eliminated today...

second, as I keep trying to engage with you on, who are your scumreads besides furtive??

like, if you think I'm town, how is what I'm doing today any worse than your attitude of being fine with town!me dying? like sure, I had a bad read on Dann, and likely a bad read on Ranger. whoops, egg on my face, that sucks, I'm embarrassed. but that was yesterday and this is today. what am I doing today that is bad for town? saying I think you are scum? I've already specifically invited you to help steer me elsewhere if I'm wrong, but again you choose to take potshots at me while engaging with literally nothing else. I should know your read on Titus, I should know who you think is scum, but I don't! like say what you will about my solve but at least I have one
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think you're under the mistaken assumption that i've felt the need to put more effort into this game than i have as town.
The extent of my efforts today is that Furtive prob just flips scum so i'm voting there. Also i'm defending myself from you because you are suggesting i should be eliminated. I'm not gonna post some big solves just to impress you, knowing you right you wouldn't be persuaded by anything like that anyway.

- Bunno
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:39 pm

Post by Dusa »

Andres and rce are both prs so the justification of targeting RCE seems ok?

It's actually possible that last night the mafia shot both andres and rce as a hedge and that no matter who died today any claimed protectives would be getting a "hrmrmrm so suspicious you're telling me this setup has a protective when there was 1 kill last night and those should be getting reduced from the baseline of 1!!!"

Andres might have been the gamer protect shot to make if you are a high challenger Thresh player but I don't think I could both make that assessment and expect it as a minimum show of competency out of GL's slot.

I also might have jailed RC I'm only a high challenger Thresh player irl
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:40 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

so how come it feels like your WIM has gone down as the game has gone on. On D2 you said the game is heating up and that you were enjoying it. Then on D3 it felt like you had very little to say especially once it became clear Dann was the lim, and on D4 you've barely talked about anything at all. Town flipped a scum yesterday, your drive to play and win should be increasing, not decreasing

frankly one of my biggest problems with you is it feels like you did enough to be townread and then you just started coasting. so sharing your thoughts and participating in discussion would actually go a long way to making me re-evaluate and reassess if I'm wrong
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My WIM went down the gutter for a reason that cannot be talked about.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If that is unacceptable to you then see if you can get enough votes to lim me. Good luck.

- Bunno
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:50 pm

Post by osuka »

@gl i dont buy that you didnt jail andres because you wanted him to get a shot off. that's a ridiculous risk to take and im sure you know that

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

it's not about what's 'acceptable' or not man I'm just trying to find mafia with the information and opinions that I have

if you're town and being truthful I feel for you and do not want to make things worse

we can flip furtive together and assuming he flips red I'd be happy if you'd be down to go for Titus after that I won't even press you to say a lot other than whether you're willing to vote and kill her or not

then if they've both flip mafia we can talk about who you think the last one is and I'm gonna take you seriously and not just push a mindless 1v1, you have my word

does that sound like a fair deal
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4213, osuka wrote: @gl i dont buy that you didnt jail andres because you wanted him to get a shot off. that's a ridiculous risk to take and im sure you know that
I obviously disagree that it was a "ridiculous" risk but if you think it makes me scum then just vote me. I don't think arguing about it is actually useful unless somebody is confused or has a question to help them understand why I made the choice that I made, this post accomplishes nothing
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:25 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 4.03

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. week 3 ends in (expired on 2023-10-01 15:00:00).

dismissal
furtiveglance [5]:
Ranger, Doctor Drew, GuiltyLion, NorwegianboyEE, WhemeStar
GuiltyLion [3]:
Alisae, Titus, furtiveglance

not voting [5]:
osuka, RCEnigma, KatyKimFanClub, Enchant, Dusa

mod notesif you're sending me a PM related to this game, please make sure to include "uni", "university", or "datisi" in the subject of the PM!
this is a mod note.

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:16 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4109, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 4102, NorwegianboyEE wrote: What happened in the boobs game?
Iirc push on furgivtives hydra started and I think it was cause of me because they were kinda non existent and I thought that was more like scum them and I feel like it’s happening this game as well
In post 4177, WhemeStar wrote: VOTE: furitive
This progression is fake.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:18 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Minimum 2 scum on me right now. GL, Wheme, Norwee all likely.

GL/Norwee interactions look really phoned in.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:15 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I feel like if I let GL skate andres is gonna punch me in the face in the dead thread VOTE: GL

Ranger can you look through andres’ iso and tell me if his GL case is flawed and how so? I’d really like to be on the same page for elims.

Also we may be in a situation both are caught out as scum which…great if that’s the case but idk.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4219, RCEnigma wrote: I feel like if I let GL skate andres is gonna punch me in the face in the dead thread VOTE: GL

Ranger can you look through andres’ iso and tell me if his GL case is flawed and how so? I’d really like to be on the same page for elims.

Also we may be in a situation both are caught out as scum which…great if that’s the case but idk.
This really could be the case. I suspect furtiveglance is just weaker than GL.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:53 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4213, osuka wrote: @gl i dont buy that you didnt jail andres because you wanted him to get a shot off. that's a ridiculous risk to take and im sure you know that
osuka did you get busy or something

is this really all you had to say after reading up
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:00 am

Post by osuka »

i did get busy yeah but i'm also waiting for someone else to post their thoughts before i continue

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by Ranger »

V/LA 24 hours.
In post 4014, Dusa wrote:yet ranger talks to me like she knows im town
I talk to everyone like they're town because most are. Even scumreads.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 4019, Enchant wrote:While i am sceptical, i more likely believe GL claim than not.
The presence of a scum strongman does imply the presence of multiple protectives to warrant it. Between a scum strongman and scum multikill, multiple killstoppers does fit.

Though I'm skeptical, I believe him town.

furtiveglance, not so much. furtiveglance is transparently a scum PR who didn't use his role in order to save up for a multikill.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”