NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That's why i don't buy Osuka's thought as being genuine.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:53 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 4447, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Good thing about my playstyle is that if i feel like someone i previously scumread is towntelling i don't have anything like pride holding me back, i just watch the game in a new light from that point on.
You have pride to say things like these.

Either way it seems that spread of votes are even?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

I don't get how osuka goes from calling gl out to furtive but considering gl is trying to push wolf!Norwee, I am just going to say that osuka is supporting GL and calling it that
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Ok, if we're eliminating GL, I need one player to claim VT before the hammer. As long as they've studied 100% all days I can confirm them.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4453, furtiveglance wrote: Ok, if we're eliminating GL, I need one player to claim VT before the hammer. As long as they've studied 100% all days I can confirm them.
Check WhemeStar
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:08 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 4.06

with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. week 3 ends in (expired on 2023-10-01 15:00:00).

dismissal
GuiltyLion [6]:
Alisae, Titus, furtiveglance, NorwegianboyEE, WhemeStar, KatyKimFanClub
furtiveglance [4]:
Ranger, Doctor Drew, GuiltyLion, RCEnigma

not voting [3]:
osuka, Dusa, Enchant

mod notesDusa is v/la saturday-sunday.
if you're sending me a PM related to this game, please make sure to include "uni", "university", or "datisi" in the subject of the PM!
this is a mod note.

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:42 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4449, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Osuka is frankly being low-iq if he's town and seriously claiming my pushing on Furtive hard earlier wasn't real. I wanted that guy dead for ages and changed my mind just recently.
Yes and you still have yet to explain why

This is going to look awful for you after I flip and voting me instead of furtive today means you do not get to call any other players "low IQ" for the rest of the game
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You flipping one way or the other won’t change my alignment.
The fact that you can’t read me as town means you’re either scum or if town, just as clueless as me in that case.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:46 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Norwee: "by simply stating the words, 'I like curveballs', I become free of any expectations of explaining myself or my votes, it is simply low IQ for anyone to suspect my unexplained 180s in my reads are scum indicative"
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:47 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4457, NorwegianboyEE wrote: You flipping one way or the other won’t change my alignment.
The fact that you can’t read me as town means you’re either scum or if town, just as clueless as me in that case.
Maybe I can't read you as town because all you've done today is say that you don't feel like playing when I asked you for reads, suddenly and inexplicably pivoted from voting the wagon on scum to the wagon on town, and ignored me every single time I've asked you to explain why you did that or how you read other players voting me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then why Alisae doesn’t?
Alisae has an history of reading my alignment correct, you and Osuka have history of reading my alignment incorrect.
Or you’re simply scum.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm not scum, and the nice thing is that will be proven as such the moment I'm flipped. And then this will look awful for you, as I've said.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

The entire reason you are even arguing with me right now is because you know I'm town lmao
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just like arguing and you should know that.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:52 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Nice one, great answer, you're sooooo town Norwee omg how stupid was I to even ever consider otherwise.

You got a read on Titus yet or is your WIM still completely in the gutter?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you push me it comes back in equal measure.
Just like am bungee cord.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It seems like you’re having fun though, and isn’t that an reward in itself?

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'll be having more fun once this town starts actually killing scum and unfortunately it seems like me dying is the only way for that to happen

which is definitely partly my fault otherwise I'd be more pissed about the state of affairs

I will become pissed if people do not listen to me tomorrow though. Flip furtive. Flip Titus. Flip Norwee.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae what’s your take on this? I’m too invested in the 1v1 to think clearly.

You think GL is still scum or nah?

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:01 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Stop trying to pretend you don't know how Alisae feels!!! Alisae has been REALLY CLEAR that e thinks I'm scum and is tunneled to the point of discrediting me every time e's in the thread.

You've made your bed and now you have to lie in it. And unfortubately for you that bed stinks of scum
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Enchant »

I am interested what side Dusa will take.

Osuka said to vote Furtive and i am inclined to vote him. So it's deciding vote so far.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:02 am

Post by Enchant »

Who you think scum voting btw?
Wizard-Mercenary

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4469, GuiltyLion wrote: Stop trying to pretend you don't know how Alisae feels!!! Alisae has been REALLY CLEAR that e thinks I'm scum and is tunneled to the point of discrediting me every time e's in the thread.

You've made your bed and now you have to lie in it. And unfortubately for you that bed stinks of scum
I could just as easily vote Furtive just saying.

You constantly trying to paint me as an villain is amusing though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like your case on Furtive isn’t convincing at all GL. I tried to look for the sus posts you claimed exist, none was there.

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

What do you think is convincing about a claimed Neapolitan who has been sitting on an investigate ability for 3 days and failed to act

Or one who also claimed that he wanted someone to claim VT so he could confirm them, but we have a post from D1 after Sail claimed VT where he said it wasn't worth wagoning elsewhere

What convinces you that he is town? And I asked you before already what were the furtive posts that felt natural and townie when Dann was guiltied and claimed ascetic?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”