NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4575 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No way i do what i did if Furtive was mafia and i their partner.

Now if you want to theorize that it was TvT wagons and i did it to ensure both was mislimmed then we can talk. But no way i’d be that blatant if Furtive flips maf here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4576 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Honestly Furtive not getting limmed and game going dead quiet was what fuelled my paranoia that Furtive was town and GL scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4577 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:42 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Can I ask people who they're going to vote after I flip town?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #4578 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:07 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 5.01

with 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to make a decision. week 5 (part 1) ends in (expired on 2023-10-09 02:00:00).

dismissal
furtiveglance [3]:
Ranger, osuka, RCEnigma

not voting [8]:
WhemeStar, Titus, furtiveglance, KatyKimFanClub, NorwegianboyEE, Cephrir, Dusa, Alisae

mod notesif you're sending me a PM related to this game, please make sure to include "uni", "university", or "datisi" in the subject of the PM!
this is a mod note.

flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4579 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:13 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm never voting Norwee this game
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4580 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:13 am

Post by Alisae »

if he is mafia GG
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4581 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:24 am

Post by Alisae »

For the people who is just saying Ranger is lying, are you just saying that by the nature of "SHE LIED" she is mafia?
Are you saying that villagers would never lie thus Ranger is mafia?
That doesn't make sense to me when she is on an account that has stated herself will lie. Sure, she could be mafia and lying, but if she's town and lying, killing her via day isn't going to change if that was the correct play or not.
I imagine if I was in Ranger's position and I got a message from Enchant trying to ask Ranger to bait Enchant into getting Nightkilled, my first instinct would be to try to figure out what lie does it. It would probably be a poor attempt, but mafia isn't going to guess it's a coordinated play, ms wolves don't rly read into things like that and even if they did it's kinda impossible to identify.

Sure Ranger could be mafia and she killed Enchant for a very specific reason. If we can figure out a reason that works, cool, but until then, I'm going to need more than the surface level "she lied"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4582 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:26 am

Post by Alisae »

We have 2 elims today.
Am I guiding the village through massclaim yes or no?
if yes post reads and I'll figure out an order.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4583 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:27 am

Post by Alisae »

We're really far behind but we have 2 elims today so if there is any chance of getting a lead back, today is the best day to do it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4584 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:28 am

Post by Alisae »

If your stance is yes and you are voting, unvote.
I don't want votes during massclaim
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4585 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:34 am

Post by Dusa »

It's 3-8? Usually you massclaim in complex setups in elo-1 right? 3-5 would be eLo (no lim o.k.) so I guess it'd be mc right
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4586 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:35 am

Post by Alisae »

I imagine there is a double kill in play?
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4587 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:45 am

Post by Dusa »

That just pushed it more towards me now so I didn't mention it
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4588 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:34 am

Post by Dusa »

*MC not me
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4589 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:12 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4581, Alisae wrote: For the people who is just saying Ranger is lying, are you just saying that by the nature of "SHE LIED" she is mafia?
That doesn't make sense to me when she is on an account that has stated herself will lie. Sure, she could be mafia and lying, but if she's town and lying, killing her via day isn't going to change if that was the correct play or not.
I imagine if I was in Ranger's position and I got a message from Enchant trying to ask Ranger to bait Enchant into getting Nightkilled, my first instinct would be to try to figure out what lie does it. It would probably be a poor attempt, but mafia isn't going to guess it's a coordinated play, ms wolves don't rly read into things like that and even if they did it's kinda impossible to identify.

Sure Ranger could be mafia and she killed Enchant for a very specific reason. If we can figure out a reason that works, cool, but until then, I'm going to need more than the surface level "she lied"
It's just poe for me. The game makes a lot more sense with RC/Ranger + 1 than 3 Mafia who aren't RC/Ranger.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4590 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4583, Alisae wrote: We're really far behind but we have 2 elims today so if there is any chance of getting a lead back, today is the best day to do it.
I'm fine with mass claim if everyone else is.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4591 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4581, Alisae wrote: For the people who is just saying Ranger is lying, are you just saying that by the nature of "SHE LIED" she is mafia?

1) Liars, unless a non selfish reason is shown, start as mafia.

2) No. Town do lie, but there's a reason beyond I'm better than everyone else.

The Enchant lie is only part of it. Ranger also lied about being a power role before Enchant messaged her. Enchant's death just proved Ranger's original lie was nothing more than self serving.

Ranger's reads have been self-serving.

If Ranger hadn't opened with a PR claim, then the lie on Enchant would have a selfless purpose and thus be neutral. However, Ranger's lie on Enchant was serving a narrative she's been crafting from go.

If you think Ranger's town beyond mech, talk to me. Ranger could be a traitor.

We could also punt Ranger down the road. Make no bones about it, I do not trust people who lie and act like they are better than me. It's insulting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4592 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4590, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4583, Alisae wrote: We're really far behind but we have 2 elims today so if there is any chance of getting a lead back, today is the best day to do it.
We should do it after we flip Furtiveglance. If Furtiveglance flips town, then we know WhemeStar is town. We can then hold his claim to the back to catch out scum.

If Furtiveglance is scum, we'd probably want WhemeStar to claim first as Furtiveglance would have been using his dying breath to push town!WhemeStar.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4593 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 4592, Titus wrote:
We should do it after we flip Furtiveglance. If Furtiveglance flips town, then we know WhemeStar is town. We can then hold his claim to the back to catch out scum.

If Furtiveglance is scum, we'd probably want WhemeStar to claim first as Furtiveglance would have been using his dying breath to push town!WhemeStar.
whats the difference
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4594 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Alisae »

I don't rly have good reasons to TR Ranger so I'm tempted to just ignore everything that involves enchant
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4595 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:59 am

Post by Alisae »

oh hmm
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4596 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:00 am

Post by Alisae »

I kind of want to massclaim before the elim tho
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4597 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:17 am

Post by Dusa »

Did someone innocent rce or is that the front of the chain of invests

I guess it was rce ranger enchant

With a fake link

Rce is probably not scum though he like randomly shaded Dannflor for little need that one time
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4598 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4597, Dusa wrote: Did someone innocent rce or is that the front of the chain of invests

I guess it was rce ranger enchant

With a fake link

Rce is probably not scum though he like randomly shaded Dannflor for little need that one time
I agree. If Ranger is scum, she's exactly a traitor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4599 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4593, Alisae wrote:
In post 4592, Titus wrote:

whats the difference
Confirmed town always go at the back of a massclaim.

This prevents scum from tailoring their claims.

For instance, if Adam says he watched Brian on night 1 and Conftown Charlie CCs him, we get lockscum. However if Conftown Charlie claims first, Adam knows his fake claim would fail.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”