Mini Normal 2313: I am sitting in a room (game over)

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Skygazer »

VC 2.04
Hu Tao
(3): Merlyn, Black, BlackStar
bob3141
(2): Andante, Dannflor
Black
(1): Hu Tao
Merlyn
(1): bob3141

Not Voting
(5): brightbluebug, Charles510, Gumiguy, AnimatedWiz, pisskop

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to smack a player really hard in the nose. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2023-10-08 22:15:00).

mod notes: I am making a Libra gasp
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 922, Andante wrote:
In post 747, bob3141 wrote: Afrayed Knott be warned i might end up hammering if your still self voting by the end of teh day
"I never had any intent to hammer"
I feel like you should read your own ISO...
Same was true for the game i hammered flav. I only hammer when i think its inevitable
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Andante »

In post 923, bob3141 wrote:
In post 919, Andante wrote:
In post 753, bob3141 wrote:
In post 752, Black wrote: Bob your eagerness to hammer anyone that self votes is interesting. Has this always been a thing with you?
I find it irritating. If there town they are playign against their wincon and if there scum they are just doing aTe
"They were obv town"
yep, wagons only appear like that out of no where when there scum motivated. Town just isnt that organized especialy on some outside of the current pushes
I'm just saying, what you're saying NOW, does not line up with what you said on d1
brightbluebug
brightbluebug
Townie
brightbluebug
Townie
Townie

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:05 am

Post by brightbluebug »

VOTE: bob
take care
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Andante »

bob... I think you're missing what I'm saying.

Here, you're all "Afrayed was obv town"

but your d1 posts show you were angling to hammer afrayed... but since I did it, now you're like "pshhh obv town"
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

Merlyn, Black, Dannflor, AnimatedWiz, Hu Tao, Afrayed Knott, Andante

two scum in this def

Merlyn,Town , Dannflor, AnimatedWiz, TOwn, Town, Town

Meryl, Dann and ani are most likely in that wagon to be scum

oh and meyrl is on hu tao another clear misexecution
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 752, Black wrote: Bob your eagerness to hammer anyone that self votes is interesting. Has this always been a thing with you?
I find it irritating. If there town they are playign against their wincon and if there scum they are just doing aTe
if you truly believe someone is OBV town, you do not go "if town this, but if scum that"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Andante »

bug, you just made me laugh
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 929, Andante wrote: bob... I think you're missing what I'm saying.

but your d1 posts show you were angling to hammer afrayed... but since I did it, now you're like "pshhh obv town"
again your splitting hairs. So far ive not ever missolved mini since returning
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

Ask Hu Tao. they were in teh game i hammered flav even though i though they were obvous town

Today it would be de ja vu Hu Tao
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 676, bob3141 wrote: From the afraye wagon velocity i would say they are most likely town and that maybe 2 scum are involved.

This wouldnt of happened if they were scum as i for this to happen scum would have to be double bussing. And why would they when there is no real heat there.
I feel like it was a slow burn that blew up suddenly rather than a sudden pivot.

I also like this Day 1 post
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 933, bob3141 wrote:
In post 929, Andante wrote: bob... I think you're missing what I'm saying.

again your splitting hairs. So far ive not ever missolved mini since returning
i don't get this, like I'm telling you, your posts I read. they show you were setting up to hammer, and giving yourself that "benefit of doubt" for after it flipped town. You enter today... AFRAYED WAS OBV TOWN!!!
like, so what if you have perfect solves in games? if afrayed was so obvious day 1, you should have done something to move the lim elsewhere, instead of "yeah I'll hammer the obv town!"

idk, I don't understand this logic, but don't think this makes bob town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 935, pisskop wrote:
In post 676, bob3141 wrote: From the afraye wagon velocity i would say they are most likely town and that maybe 2 scum are involved.

This wouldnt of happened if they were scum as i for this to happen scum would have to be double bussing. And why would they when there is no real heat there.
I feel like it was a slow burn that blew up suddenly rather than a sudden pivot.

I also like this Day 1 post
that post happened, and then it was "oh.. could be scum... I'll hammer"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 934, bob3141 wrote: Ask Hu Tao. they were in teh game i hammered flav even though i though they were obvous town

Today it would be de ja vu Hu Tao
there's no world in which hammering your top tr is optimal... and judging how you've done it before and you're the one bringing it up, shows you're aware of it and can mimic it as scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

You think he was hedging and positioning rather than stating what he thought?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Andante »

I do
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Andante »

This feels like setting up to hammer
In post 747, bob3141 wrote: Afrayed Knott be warned i might end up hammering if your still self voting by the end of teh day
In post 755, bob3141 wrote: yep, if i feel impatient at the time and a bit annoyed i hammer even if i expect it to more likely town than scum.
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:14 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I really am townreading you, Andante, but I feel like you’re barking up the wrong tree again. Sure, Bob had some scummy stuff going on at the end of D1, but I don’t feel like the evidence is as damming for him as it is for other people.

Are we still going to ignore that fact that multiple people flip-flopped on their votes immediately on D2? I feel like Blackstar is still the better elimination here due to both that and D1.

VOTE: Blackstar
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Andante »

In post 941, Andante wrote: This feels like setting up to hammer
In post 755, bob3141 wrote: yep, if i feel impatient at the time and a bit annoyed i hammer even if i expect it to more likely town than scum.
and it feels like bob KNEW afrayed was flipping town, that's the thing, and since I said it already, I think bob read it and is really playing into this "yeah I thought afrayed was obv town" card cause I feel like even if you truly believed afrayed was town there, you don't say it as much as bob has here
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

ALso a thought if dann and meryl are in scum team. They arnt scum with blackstar. mutualy exclusive
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 942, AnimatedWiz wrote: I really am townreading you, Andante, but I feel like you’re barking up the wrong tree again. Sure, Bob had some scummy stuff going on at the end of D1, but I don’t feel like the evidence is as damming for him as it is for other people.

Are we still going to ignore that fact that multiple people flip-flopped on their votes immediately on D2? I feel like Blackstar is still the better elimination here due to both that and D1.

VOTE: Blackstar
I'm not opposed to going to blackstar... I just need to read there, but I'm about to have to head out to work, and life is gonna be wild so it'll be... a bit before I'm back
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:15 am

Post by pisskop »

And excellent segway animated. lol
In post 510, bob3141 wrote:
In post 505, BlackStar wrote:
In post 501, bob3141 wrote:
In post 498, BlackStar wrote: I just thought it was funny that you said "It's a red flag when people ask about someone without giving their own opinion. By the way, what do you think of this person I haven't given my read on?"
I see you havent realised your mistake as i never said that. i said "give any extra" not reads.
What do you mean by any extra?
You SR blackstar, what do you think about Bobs push/vote on blackstar?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:16 am

Post by pisskop »

yeah, I still dont understand why that fell apart, but I admit to not reading everything
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:17 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 946, pisskop wrote: And excellent segway animated. lol
In post 510, bob3141 wrote:
In post 505, BlackStar wrote:
In post 501, bob3141 wrote:
In post 498, BlackStar wrote: I just thought it was funny that you said "It's a red flag when people ask about someone without giving their own opinion. By the way, what do you think of this person I haven't given my read on?"
I see you havent realised your mistake as i never said that. i said "give any extra" not reads.
What do you mean by any extra?
You SR blackstar, what do you think about Bobs push/vote on blackstar?

ebwop. Im asking ande about what they thought of bob's interaction with blackstar
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Andante »

I probably need to take more of a backseat tbh, I wanna get some solid TRs cause I have 1 of yall that's like a half tr, a lot of null, 1 strong sr, 1 scum lean, and 1 sxum possibility lol

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”