Mini Normal 2313: I am sitting in a room (game over)

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Black »

Boop
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1783, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1779, Titus wrote: Based on that, Hu Tao is likely clear if Bob good. There could technically be a traitor but I'd like to see evidence before speculating. I have minor reasons to doubt a PT Cop but I don't see scum claiming it this early.

I doubt scum no killed N1. Pisskop is confirmed town. So I'm pretty good locking in Black barring an alternative healer.
A block is also an alternative for Black not being clear. But I do think all four are Town I feel it’s awful to throw that out prior to a catchup and labelling all 4 as confirmed when they aren’t
No. A block means Bob gets no result.

I don't need to read to do mech.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:54 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1801, Titus wrote:
In post 1783, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1779, Titus wrote: Based on that, Hu Tao is likely clear if Bob good. There could technically be a traitor but I'd like to see evidence before speculating. I have minor reasons to doubt a PT Cop but I don't see scum claiming it this early.

I doubt scum no killed N1. Pisskop is confirmed town. So I'm pretty good locking in Black barring an alternative healer.
A block is also an alternative for Black not being clear. But I do think all four are Town I feel it’s awful to throw that out prior to a catchup and labelling all 4 as confirmed when they aren’t
No. A block means Bob gets no result.

I don't need to read to do mech.
I'm regarding you lock-towning Black
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

Oh you mean Black my misread you are correct. However we go based on the evidence we have.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

No evidence of a second healer or town roleblocker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:57 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I believe Black to be Town, but assuming a soft-clear is a hard-clear can be destructive so I want to make sure that's clear.

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1805, JacksonVirgo wrote: I believe Black to be Town, but assuming a soft-clear is a hard-clear can be destructive so I want to make sure that's clear.
We reevaluate everything in elo. I am notorious for that. However, paranoia without evidence is unwarranted. I'd entertain Bob and Hu Tao suspicions but not Black atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:02 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1806, Titus wrote:
In post 1805, JacksonVirgo wrote: I believe Black to be Town, but assuming a soft-clear is a hard-clear can be destructive so I want to make sure that's clear.
We reevaluate everything in elo. I am notorious for that. However, paranoia without evidence is unwarranted. I'd entertain Bob and Hu Tao suspicions but not Black atm.
I don't consider it paranoia, more making sure people understand the game-state as it is. I could die at any moment and not everybody plays like I do, so I wish to never be left with a "they should know to do this" when they don't know they should do it.

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1807, JacksonVirgo wrote:
I don't consider it paranoia, more making sure people understand the game-state as it is. I could die at any moment and not everybody plays like I do, so I wish to never be left with a "they should know to do this" when they don't know they should do it.
Your definition of understanding feels more like conrol. You've put your thoughts out.

Independent of mech do you think Bob is town? Hu Tao?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:11 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1808, Titus wrote:
In post 1807, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Your definition of understanding feels more like conrol. You've put your thoughts out.

Independent of mech do you think Bob is town? Hu Tao?
I prefer having as much control as I can get, yes. Hu Tao I've read as very clear Town. Bob is like weak town-lean.

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

Who doesn't?

Why is Bob a weak town lean without mechanics? How do you feel knowing I FoS Bob (pending a mod answer?)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Black »

I explored scum!bob here. I'm not sure if JV said anything about it
In post 1666, Black wrote:
In post 1663, Dannflor wrote: black is doing the calculations on whether i can still be scum buddies with hu tao
Not quite. I am picturing a world where Bob is lying though. He cleared one of the most townread slots in the game instead of targeting in his PoE. I think Hu Tao would be town in this world. I haven't thought about where you fit in there
In post 1668, Black wrote: I really don't like how he claimed. Like at all. The AtE and then slow trickle of information. I think the play is probably to just trust Bob and I'm willing to do that, but I'm not 100% confident he's being truthful here
In post 1671, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1660, Black wrote: Bob why did you investigate Hu Tao instead of Merlyn or one of your other scumreads?
i always find clears are stronger than guilites when it comes to cop especially when they are potential misececutions the next day.

Only go for guilites on weaker roles where the answer inst unambiguous
In post 1674, Black wrote: I don't really agree with that logic. If you target in your PoE and are wrong then you still get a clear. If you are right then you get a guilty. It's a win/win

Targeting someone everyone thinks is probably town is the scummiest thing you could do, but I agree that the play is to let you live for now and let scum deal with you
In post 1680, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1674, Black wrote: I don't really agree with that logic. If you target in your PoE and are wrong then you still get a clear. If you are right then you get a guilty. It's a win/win

Targeting someone everyone thinks is probably town is the scummiest thing you could do, but I agree that the play is to let you live for now and let scum deal with you
i disagree. you need to factor in who you want alive as game goes on and who is simply better executed even if they flip town. While factoring 4 steps ahead as there is difference between what you said "Targeting someone everyone thinks is probably town" and targeted an expect misexecution.
In post 1681, Black wrote:
In post 1680, bob3141 wrote:

i disagree. you need to factor in who you want alive as game goes on and who is simply better executed even if they flip town. While factoring 4 steps ahead as there is difference between what you said "Targeting someone everyone thinks is probably town" and targeted an expect misexecution.
Targeting the top townread also puts you at risk of wasting your action on the potential NK. Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't think it's the best play
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

Your analysis of Bob is looking based on his mechanics. I'd like to see his play. Also was Hu Tao largely townread at the time of the check?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Black »

One thing I noticed about Bob is his iso is full of busywork questions. Like I don't really get the feeling that he's trying to solve with a lot of these questions
In post 1431, bob3141 wrote: blackstar incase JV is town adn your just omgusing

Tell us about your main 2 scum reads, as thats a better way to show us your town ig your town
In post 1525, bob3141 wrote: gob and blackstar what are your raeds on each other?
In post 1533, bob3141 wrote: blackstar your bottom 3 reads are bug, meryl and gob.

you claim gob to be neutral yet they are still your bottom nulll read. which puts them in the 3rd slot to be scum according to your reads.

if you cant get bug or meryl would you vote gob?
In post 1740, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1717, Merlyn wrote: From where I'm standing I don't know why people are so convinced on Annie as town. When pressed they basically admitted they're just moving to whatever wagon is most likely to lim. That's not town thinking.
In post 1714, JacksonVirgo wrote: I mean, I'm convinced that BlackStar is just textbook wolf here.
Can you explain what I'm missing here? Is it for the same reasons Black has? Or point me to a post explaining the case if I missed it.
whats your view on blackstar, i noticed last time blackstar was run up day one, you reacted by pushing the same player you are now ami.
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 1812, Titus wrote: Your analysis of Bob is looking based on his mechanics. I'd like to see his play. Also was Hu Tao largely townread at the time of the check?
Yeah by pretty much everyone. Bob tried to defend this move by saying it's better to clear someone you think is town. I'm not really a mech person but idk about that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

I have a theory but I want to sit on it for now as it depends on a mod answer and it would require putting too many cards on the table. Instead, I am trying to bait something but I may not if I look too town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:38 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1812, Titus wrote: Your analysis of Bob is looking based on his mechanics. I'd like to see his play. Also was Hu Tao largely townread at the time of the check?
I'll get to bob somewhat later but I along with a few others had them in the "very obvious town" pile before the check

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:39 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Bob even mechanically is kinda weird with how everything happened, he is the only person I'm concerned about false-clearing.

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 752, Black wrote: Bob your eagerness to hammer anyone that self votes is interesting. Has this always been a thing with you?
In post 625, Black wrote: Do people really expect bug to flip scum here? To me they just seem like lurky town that is overwhelmed
In post 540, Black wrote:
In post 539, Dannflor wrote: I already said that I think skimming the game but replacing in only to not have much in the way of immediate thoughts is a bad look
What is the scum motivation behind Merlyn's entrance? She pops in, says she has skimmed, then says she needs to read more. I'm assuming she does because right after this she starts posting her thoughts. Why does this look bad to you?
In post 519, Black wrote: Bob, I don't understand what you're getting at with BlackStar here. I thought he made perfect sense calling you out for doing something you just said was a red flag a moment beforehand
In post 313, Black wrote: [Hu Tau, Charles, Andante]
[Bob, BlackStar]
[Shrek, bug, Afrayed Knott]
[Gumiguy, Dannflor]
[Annie]
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1817, JacksonVirgo wrote: Bob even mechanically is kinda weird with how everything happened, he is the only person I'm concerned about false-clearing.
Weren't you just considering Black?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:44 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1819, Titus wrote:
In post 1817, JacksonVirgo wrote: Bob even mechanically is kinda weird with how everything happened, he is the only person I'm concerned about false-clearing.
No, I was just making sure it's clear that they're not lock-town as you have put them as.

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

Ignore the quote post. That was meant as notes collection.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1820, JacksonVirgo wrote:
No, I was just making sure it's clear that they're not lock-town as you have put them as.
You're mistaking conftown for locktown. Pisskop is conftown. He's confirmed by the mod. Pisskop vouches for Black which means Black is locktown. It can be unlocked but it does require evidence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: JacksonVirgo
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:49 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1822, Titus wrote:
In post 1820, JacksonVirgo wrote:
You're mistaking conftown for locktown. Pisskop is conftown. He's confirmed by the mod. Pisskop vouches for Black which means Black is locktown. It can be unlocked but it does require evidence.
I see, I've always seen the term be interchangeable with conftown

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”