Mini Normal 2313: I am sitting in a room (game over)

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:42 am

Post by Skygazer »

VC 3.01
Merlyn
(1): Dannflor
Titus
(1): gob

Not Voting
(8): pisskop, AnimatedWiz, JacksonVirgo, Titus, Black, Hu Tao, Merlyn, bob3141

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to set someone's bed on fire. Day three ends in (expired on 2023-10-20 00:30:00).

mod notes: I am knitting in a room
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:44 am

Post by Merlyn »

I'm fine with massclaim, and order looks fine to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:46 am

Post by pisskop »

okay bob already true claimed today

no taksies backsies bob
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:57 am

Post by Merlyn »

I'll just go then and not hold things up, I'm VT
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 2074, bob3141 wrote: well if it wasnt already obvous, i am one shot pt cop

the hole 2 shot macho thing was just an attempt to sort players at the time. Thought at the time danns reaction was unnatural
This is scummy af and I'm having a hard time believing Titus isn't suspicious about this. Bob just admitted he lied about two different parts of his claim and conveniently is a one-shot that cleared the most townie player in the game

I'm not buying it

I'm a VT
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2104, Black wrote: Bob just admitted he lied about two different parts of his claim and conveniently is a one-shot that cleared the most townie player in the game
I do have my own thoughts about it, but I want to finish the claims first.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2098, pisskop wrote:
In post 2070, Titus wrote: My proposal is
bob
Gob or merlyn
AnimatedWiz
Jackson Virgo, Dannflor
Me
bob's second clear
Hu Tao
Black and pisskop
Im mostly okay with this order.

Actually in my perfect world people claim roles first and then a second round of actions.
In my perfect world, actions go first. There's a chance I could out scum in a lie with their claim if they do not know mine.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Gob n Wiz
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2104, Black wrote:
In post 2074, bob3141 wrote: well if it wasnt already obvous, i am one shot pt cop

the hole 2 shot macho thing was just an attempt to sort players at the time. Thought at the time danns reaction was unnatural
This is scummy af and I'm having a hard time believing Titus isn't suspicious about this. Bob just admitted he lied about two different parts of his claim and conveniently is a one-shot that cleared the most townie player in the game

I'm not buying it

I'm a VT
Please reread my posts. I AM suspicious he's lying
like I have always been
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:43 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

1-Shot Vanilla Cop here.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:52 am

Post by Black »

The way Bob claimed was off, and now we know he lied about it. This is probably who I want to lim today

I think Hu Tao is probably town if Bob flips red but I'm still uncomfortable with her barely playing the game and then aggressively pushing for a mass claim

I still think Dannflor is probably scum

Bob/Dann/x
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:02 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 2110, Black wrote: The way Bob claimed was off, and now we know he lied about it. This is probably who I want to lim today

I think Hu Tao is probably town if Bob flips red but I'm still uncomfortable with her barely playing the game and then aggressively pushing for a mass claim

Bob/Dann/x

I’m not a fan of eliminating Dann still, but I am also a little concerned about Bob admitting to lying, even if the lie didn’t amount to much aside from not getting eliminated for a day.

But at the same time, I also did a bad gambit earlier this weekend that didn’t have the impact I wanted, and I feel like scum lying about being a cop would probably try to get a guilty on someone instead of an innocent, right? Again, I don’t feel like it makes sense to me.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:10 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: gob
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:13 am

Post by Black »

In post 2111, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 2110, Black wrote: The way Bob claimed was off, and now we know he lied about it. This is probably who I want to lim today

Bob/Dann/x

I’m not a fan of eliminating Dann still, but I am also a little concerned about Bob admitting to lying, even if the lie didn’t amount to much aside from not getting eliminated for a day.

But at the same time, I also did a bad gambit earlier this weekend that didn’t have the impact I wanted, and I feel like scum lying about being a cop would probably try to get a guilty on someone instead of an innocent, right? Again, I don’t feel like it makes sense to me.
The point of Bob's claim if he's scum is to clear himself. In this scenario Bob did the right scum play by clearing Hu Tao who was already townread by pretty much everyone. This made is so Bob didn't have to clear a player that people felt was null or scummy, keeping the options open for the fade. It doesn't make sense for Bob to hard bus a teammate here and reveal scum. They are already in a good position
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 2112, Dannflor wrote: VOTE: gob
Thoughts on Bob?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Titus »

Bob/Dann/x
I'm reluctant to say where we should go until we finished massclaim. I also don't think Dann is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:18 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 2114, Black wrote:
Thoughts on Bob?
I still think he’s town

I suspected he was lying yesterday but i don’t really see scum motivations for doing so
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Titus »

Let's go back to his initial chain of pt cop. Under what circumstances was it made?

Also AnimatedWiz needs to claim results.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2117, Titus wrote: Let's go back to his initial chain of pt cop. Under what circumstances was it made?
yeah cats out of the bag, but the claim was made before anyone else claimed 1shot xcop.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2118, pisskop wrote:
In post 2117, Titus wrote: Let's go back to his initial chain of pt cop. Under what circumstances was it made?
yeah cats out of the bag, but the claim was made before anyone else claimed 1shot xcop.
Was he under pressure at all?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Black »

In post 2116, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2114, Black wrote:
Thoughts on Bob?
I still think he’s town

I suspected he was lying yesterday but i don’t really see scum motivations for doing so
I think the motivation would be to plant the seed of hope that he could get another result. I don't see the town motivation in lying and then not owning up to it before the Day ended
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Black »

In post 2119, Titus wrote:
No. I was asking about his Hu Tao read and he freaked out and claimed and accused me of role fishing
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:24 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2119, Titus wrote:
No. But I can see a logical thread to it.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Black »

If everyone in the entire world thinks Dann is town then I guess I will outsource my read there
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:25 am

Post by pisskop »

enh. He's one of my points of contention but its more hes in the POE list for me than an outright scumread.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”