Post by Alianna »

Votecount 1.07

RCEnigma (4): Aureal, Celebloki, biancospino, DragonEater70
KittyTacky (3): RCEnigma, yessiree, camelCasedSnivy
biancospino (1): KatyKimFanClub
Aureal (1): Doctor Drew
yessiree (1): Aisa

Not Voting (3): Not_Mafia, Enchant, KittyTacky

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-10-21 22:53:06).
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is full, pending launch!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 237, Aisa wrote: VOTE: yessiree
Serious vote. I don't really like his pushes on either KittyTacky or RCEnigma.
In post 195, yessiree wrote: i would buy that if it was like page 2 or 3, even then i still disagree with that assessment

i dont like ur implication that people posted nothing but fluff for the past 8 pages
I personally don't really have any well-developed reads yet. I know that with the way I play I'm likely to change my mind later so sometimes on page 10 it's just easier not to talk about how I think not_mafia is towny because he posted twice in a row (not a real read).
In post 212, yessiree wrote:
In post 205, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 195, yessiree wrote: i would buy that if it was like page 2 or 3, even then i still disagree with that assessment

i dont like ur implication that people posted nothing but fluff for the past 8 pages
Not what I said. I said I didn’t find any of it town indicative.
echoing DE's sentiment

it seems like you're more interested in getting bogged down with "I said this, I didn't say that" arguments, than to have dialog that's more useful in helping to read you better
I don't like how in the first post yessiree says
implication
(which, well, implies it's not something that RCE said but an inference that yessiree is trying to draw), but when RCE tries to correct what he meant it becomes "now you're getting bogged down in meaningless arguments". I think corrections like this are fine?

@yessiree:
can you clarify if your scumread of Kitty is because he cannot justify his read on RCE or because he is posting in short bursts in general?
I was just coming in here to say that I think yess is town here, and it is pretty all based on meta and their loosey goosey tone here.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 241, Aisa wrote: lol thanks for the consult on emojis everyone <3
In post 159, Aisa wrote:
In post 129, KatyKimFanClub wrote: KittyTacky claiming that Dragon and Drew are not paired in (not sure how he arrived at this read tbh) seems somewhat in line with !town meta.

I don't think people are that good at balancing how soon they give reads as !town vs !scum.
What do you think the difference between Kitty town and scum metas is?
I have my own outrageous random guess I can share later btw
@KKFC
I'm still interested in getting an answer to this
Sorry, missed this.

First, I don't know Kitty's scum meta at all. I just personally find his entrance to the game to be really close to his entrance in a game where I played with him and he was town. I'm operating with a really small sample size, but as I mentioned, I think these are things (to be specific, the tone and style of the entrance and the willingness to make super early reads and decisions) that are noticeable enough for me to put weight into them even with a single game to compare to.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 252, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 241, Aisa wrote: lol thanks for the consult on emojis everyone <3
In post 159, Aisa wrote:
In post 129, KatyKimFanClub wrote: KittyTacky claiming that Dragon and Drew are not paired in (not sure how he arrived at this read tbh) seems somewhat in line with !town meta.

I don't think people are that good at balancing how soon they give reads as !town vs !scum.
What do you think the difference between Kitty town and scum metas is?
I have my own outrageous random guess I can share later btw
@KKFC
I'm still interested in getting an answer to this
Sorry, missed this.

First, I don't know Kitty's scum meta at all. I just personally find his entrance to the game to be really close to his entrance in a game where I played with him and he was town. I'm operating with a really small sample size, but as I mentioned, I think these are things (to be specific, the tone and style of the entrance and the willingness to make super early reads and decisions) that are noticeable enough for me to put weight into them even with a single game to compare to.
Just reading your 129 here, wouldn't Kitty knowing Dragon and I aren't paired be something that you would expect from scumKitty?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Associative hunting isn’t scum exclusive. Or are you arguing it’s more likely for kitty as a player? Idk your history with them.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 251, Doctor Drew wrote: I was just coming in here to say that I think yess is town here, and it is pretty all based on meta and their loosey goosey tone here.
drew townreading me? next thing you know the Sun is setting in the east :lol:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by yessiree »

I personally don't really have any well-developed reads yet. I know that with the way I play I'm likely to change my mind later so sometimes on page 10 it's just easier not to talk about how I think not_mafia is towny because he posted twice in a row (not a real read).
this wasn't a push so much as an attempt to sort RCE, out of respect for his scum game (he's a slippery weasel, ask Aureal :shifty: ).
If i wanted to push him I would've cased him instead of trying to have a dialog, but i feel RCE isn't interested in having it - he is good at anticipating pushes on him and defusing it beforehand (fitting his scum meta)
this is also not real reason, explained here
In post 237, Aisa wrote:

echoing DE's sentiment

it seems like you're more interested in getting bogged down with "I said this, I didn't say that" arguments, than to have dialog that's more useful in helping to read you better
implication
(which, well, implies it's not something that RCE said but an inference that yessiree is trying to draw), but when RCE tries to correct what he meant it becomes "now you're getting bogged down in meaningless arguments". I think corrections like this are fine?
it should be more self explanatory given the full context
Spoiler:
In post 192, yessiree wrote:
In post 163, RCEnigma wrote: Gth the only reads I have right now are aureal prob town enchant prob town.
How do u have a read on Aureal and not on a slot with way more content
In post 193, RCEnigma wrote: Well you’re assuming all content can generate a read. Which isn’t the case.

Aureal slamming the policy vote seemed townie to me and no one else did a townie thing. Enchant is townie for the emoji thing and a byproduct of celebs posting but emojis can only take him so far so that’s more of a quicksand read.

i probe him to see if his aureal and him only having 2 probtowns reads at that point was authentic or fabricated out of necessity for getting out of a jam
he responds that not all content can generate a read, but later changes this to say he didn't find any content town indicative. I felt he was using not finding anything town indicative as a justification to not having any reads
his explanation about how Aureal could've done this or that was all conjecture and i felt both replies were engineered to lead to nowhere (which, again fits his scum meta)

In post 237, Aisa wrote:
@yessiree:
can you clarify if your scumread of Kitty is because he cannot justify his read on RCE or because he is posting in short bursts in general?
both kitty and RCE were both individually scummy players, and i was tryna see if i could draw some sort of associative between the 2, i dont plan on using this right way but it'll be useful later on
the kitty read i already explained in more details in our back and forth, i dont feel like regurgitating it again. Is there anything u don't agree with? or you have reasons to townread him?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 229, RCEnigma wrote: I think the pushback on Aureal being towny is weird but the two theories I have on it are diametrically opposed so I’ll wait on that.
where did I pushback on Aureal being towny?
I was suspicious of you having a read on a nothing slot like Aureal than on a slot with more content
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 250, Alianna wrote: KittyTacky (3): RCEnigma, yessiree, camelCasedSnivy
you're voting KittyTacky
is this still an rvs vote? or you're scumreading him? (or you don't have the justification to anyone? :wink: )

UNVOTE:
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 237, Aisa wrote: I personally don't really have any well-developed reads yet. I know that with the way I play I'm likely to change my mind later so sometimes on page 10 it's just easier not to talk about how I think not_mafia is towny because he posted twice in a row (not a real read).
Or... Is it?!?! :o

Bahahahaha
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 256, yessiree wrote:

this wasn't a push so much as an attempt to sort RCE, out of respect for his scum game (he's a slippery weasel, ask Aureal :shifty: ).
Wow, look at me, RVS voting someone and leaving my vote there even as a wagon suddenly builds around it. How suspicious of me! :eek:
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:37 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I think it's pretty amazing that RC thinks he has a town read from a couple of Day 1 posts that probably weren't very serious.

I get pretty strong town reads from Aisa, Drew, and yessiree. I am also tending towards town reads from Kitty, KatyKimFanClub, and Enchant.

SNYBED doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of actually being a block. In one post Snivy admonishes DragonEater for changing his vote to leave a wagon, and then later on changes his vote shortly after DragonEater goes back on it. I'd say there's possibly more than 1 scum in the block.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:06 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 261, Celebloki wrote: SNYBED doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of actually being a block. In one post Snivy admonishes DragonEater for changing his vote to leave a wagon, and then later on changes his vote shortly after DragonEater goes back on it. I'd say there's possibly more than 1 scum in the block.
Yeah that's probably because it never formed naturally as a block

Who do you think is scum in there?

I'm leaning towards Snivy and maybe Yessiree. NM is totally null btw.

However these are pretty weak reads (though honestly all my reads rn are weak).
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:06 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

@Snivy, Drew - does Kitty's play here ping you as similar to his play in his recent scum game with you two? I saw KKFC mentioned meta and quickly skimming that game's ISO I don't think anything he did this game is out of his scum range, but I also don't think it is particularly different from, say, Another Newbie Game (Except that he's more defensive here, but in ANG he wasn't even being pushed).

SO would like you two's reads on that.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:10 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Oh I missed the entire dialog between yess and aisa

Yess is town then, and I do agree about RC
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:45 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

If i wanted to push him I would've cased him instead of trying to have a dialog, but i feel RCE isn't interested in having it - he is good at anticipating pushes on him and defusing it beforehand (fitting his scum meta)
this is also not real reason, explained here
In post 237, Aisa wrote:

echoing DE's sentiment

implication
it should be more self explanatory given the full context
Spoiler:
In post 192, yessiree wrote:
In post 163, RCEnigma wrote: Gth the only reads I have right now are aureal prob town enchant prob town.
How do u have a read on Aureal and not on a slot with way more content
In post 193, RCEnigma wrote: Well you’re assuming all content can generate a read. Which isn’t the case.

Aureal slamming the policy vote seemed townie to me and no one else did a townie thing. Enchant is townie for the emoji thing and a byproduct of celebs posting but emojis can only take him so far so that’s more of a quicksand read.

i probe him to see if his aureal and him only having 2 probtowns reads at that point was authentic or fabricated out of necessity for getting out of a jam
he responds that not all content can generate a read, but later changes this to say he didn't find any content town indicative. I felt he was using not finding anything town indicative as a justification to not having any reads
his explanation about how Aureal could've done this or that was all conjecture and i felt both replies were engineered to lead to nowhere (which, again fits his scum meta)

In post 237, Aisa wrote:
@yessiree:
both kitty and RCE were both individually scummy players, and i was tryna see if i could draw some sort of associative between the 2, i dont plan on using this right way but it'll be useful later on
the kitty read i already explained in more details in our back and forth, i dont feel like regurgitating it again. Is there anything u don't agree with? or you have reasons to townread him?
You’re slanting the argument here. All content doesn’t necessarily generate content / the content generated by other slots did not result in a read either way don’t bump heads as simultaneous statements.

Idk how either reply leads nowhere if you weren’t pushing for a different conclusion. It was literally just to prove how I landed on Aureal being towny. That’s the somewhere?

I don’t think this interaction is as innocent as being paranoid of my scumgame based on one loss that I ultimately dropped out of (even if the game was mostly over by that point). Because the approach was in bad faith at best.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 261, Celebloki wrote: I think it's pretty amazing that RC thinks he has a town read from a couple of Day 1 posts that probably weren't very serious.

I get pretty strong town reads from Aisa, Drew, and yessiree. I am also tending towards town reads from Kitty, KatyKimFanClub, and Enchant.

SNYBED doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of actually being a block. In one post Snivy admonishes DragonEater for changing his vote to leave a wagon, and then later on changes his vote shortly after DragonEater goes back on it. I'd say there's possibly more than 1 scum in the block.
I’d implore yessiree to probe my meta a little deeper to see if the reads I made here match my town games. Spoiler they do. Not that I couldn’t do it as scum but I’d make the case that meta reads on me amount to little. I’m very aware of my own meta, take that how you may.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 258, yessiree wrote:
you're voting KittyTacky
is this still an rvs vote? or you're scumreading him? (or you don't have the justification to anyone? :wink: )

UNVOTE:
In the words of enchant… :roll: :roll:
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 260, Aureal wrote:

Wow, look at me, RVS voting someone and leaving my vote there even as a wagon suddenly builds around it. How suspicious of me! :eek:
Discussion about the wagon forming would be fairly interesting but you didn’t hear that from me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:56 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Also also, what “more content” slots are you concerned about my not having a read on yessir? Dragon? They’re pushing me so unbiased evaluation is ongoing.

Drew and kkfc don’t have enough content to draw from either. Maybe bianco but I haven’t given their intentions much thought, I’ll cede on that I guess but it doesn’t seem that pressing.

I already called my suspicions on celeb.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:39 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

RC I didn't read your posts except the last one

What do you mean "They’re pushing me so unbiased evaluation is ongoing"?

And what do you think of bianco/Snivy interaction?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 267, RCEnigma wrote:
you're voting KittyTacky

UNVOTE:
🤨
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 271, Enchant wrote:
you're voting KittyTacky

UNVOTE:
🤨
🎲❓
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:46 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Ok I did read RC's post and frankly while they do sound logical/good posts, they kind of sound like the scum variant of logical if that makes sense.

I just find it worrying that RC is saying, for instance, that discussing the wagon would be good but then refuses (if my interpretation is correct) to give reads on the people that are on the wagon.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:46 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 272, Enchant wrote:
In post 271, Enchant wrote:
you're voting KittyTacky

UNVOTE:
🤨
🎲❓
dice = rand chance of being either alignment? or?

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”