Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6800 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:16 am

Post by the worst »

In post 6799, pisskop wrote:
In post 6798, the worst wrote: thanks Enchant I need more funny posts this morning
Why did the chicken cross the road? He was
tired
of waiting
that chicken is a mood :lol:
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6801 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Enchant »

I think you are blue mafia because you defended std and also have blue nickname.

This will get stale pretty soon
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6802 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Whats with the random vote?

I was planning on moving it after random replied but if youve got a real case lets see it shine
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6803 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Enchant »

Also i think i have standart disease where i think that my reads are not actually mine, but imprinted on me by someone
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6804 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Enchant »

Hahahahhaa i have no idea what i am doing
Wizard-Mercenary

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6805 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

lol Im kind of tapped out atm, so I get that
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6806 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:28 am

Post by the worst »

i don't wanna twist the knife so i won't talk about our lim mistakes

tbf i also stanned csf far too hard so maybe i'm just a contrarian lol
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6807 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Enchant »

I still remember that game with lunar and solar cults where i defended every single scum player.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6808 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Enchant »

Not proud, but then it means i am 100% reliable bad
Wizard-Mercenary

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6809 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:34 am

Post by the worst »

i keep going back to dave's case on shaddowez and i'm finding myself like... perplexed

it feels like a case which is finding reasons to townread someone rather than a case which is actually things which dave has thought about shaddowez in the course of assessing his alignment in this game

but also dave is actually genuinely motivated to consider the alignment of shaddowez regardless of dave's own alignment and he kind of just, like, proves that shaddowez is presenting internal consistency

idk i don't think it really changes anything for me i'm just hyperfocus
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6810 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:35 am

Post by the worst »

In post 6807, Enchant wrote: I still remember that game with lunar and solar cults where i defended every single scum player.
genuine regent energy i'm so impressed
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6811 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 6699, pisskop wrote: lol, is it? I guess I got excited and when I thought I found something

This is literally my obvious Town play.

As Scum I seriously struggle to commit because it's extremely difficult for me to fake not knowing who's who.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6812 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 6811, Random Nurse wrote: As Scum I seriously struggle to commit because it's extremely difficult for me to fake not knowing who's who.
just keep in mind that scum also don't know who's who in multiball
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6813 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 6809, the worst wrote: i keep going back to dave's case on shaddowez and i'm finding myself like... perplexed

it feels like a case which is finding reasons to townread someone rather than a case which is actually things which dave has thought about shaddowez in the course of assessing his alignment in this game

but also dave is actually genuinely motivated to consider the alignment of shaddowez regardless of dave's own alignment and he kind of just, like, proves that shaddowez is presenting internal consistency

If this is regarding the post where I put shadow's votes, it is nothing more than an answer to the question "what do you think about shadow not being on any lim wagons".
Calling it a case indicates you may not have read it.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6814 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 6812, the worst wrote:
In post 6811, Random Nurse wrote: As Scum I seriously struggle to commit because it's extremely difficult for me to fake not knowing who's who.

While I can appreciate that, do remember that both Scum are cursed with insider knowledge and have to blend in. As Town I don't have either.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6815 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 6813, davesaz wrote:
In post 6809, the worst wrote: i keep going back to dave's case on shaddowez and i'm finding myself like... perplexed

If this is regarding the post where I put shadow's votes, it is nothing more than an answer to the question "what do you think about shadow not being on any lim wagons".
i understand that. i categorise it as a case because it seems to be an unpopular and very strong read of yours and that's the most justification i've seen for it - am i missing something?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6816 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I do think Shaddowez needs to stop lurking, or they can go.

This deep into the game there's really no excuse to be lurking this hard.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6817 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 6814, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 6812, the worst wrote:

While I can appreciate that, do remember that both Scum are cursed with insider knowledge and have to blend in. As Town I don't have either.
that's valid
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6818 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by the worst »

not even sure shaddowez' issue is lurking? his reads are just really underdeveloped for this stage of the game
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6819 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 6815, the worst wrote:

i understand that. i categorise it as a case because it seems to be an unpopular and very strong read of yours and that's the most justification i've seen for it - am i missing something?

It's not a strong read. See (hope I remembered the number right but really it's not hard to find at all)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6820 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 6818, the worst wrote: not even sure shaddowez' issue is lurking? his reads are just really underdeveloped for this stage of the game

Hey, I already want to have Shadow squeezed for lurking so hard.

No need to sell me on it.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6821 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 6819, davesaz wrote:
In post 6815, the worst wrote:

It's not a strong read. See (hope I remembered the number right but really it's not hard to find at all)
is shad not your strongest townread? i've just ctrl+f'd "shadd" in your iso and i can't find any reasoning for it
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6822 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 6730, davesaz wrote:
In post 6285, davesaz wrote: Blue and red is absolutely pointless without at least one more scum flip.
Not ordered within tiers

davesaz
shaddowez
pisskop
camelCasedSnivy
bob3141
Dragon

Naerys

TemporalLich
furtiveglance

the worst

Random Nurse

Cat Scratch Fever

Enchant
BBMolla

gob
Stuck? Let's see, it's clear that Naerys should be moved to the bottom for that awful start of day.
Tell me, oh great one, what else about the last day and night should prompt me to move?

Enchant -- flat refused to vote the lim of the day while not doing anything to explain why
gob -- weak oblique approach on mislimming me, while not doing anything to find 4 people in the form of 2 pair
Naerys -- The flail at start of day

That's only 3 so I'm 1 short. RN with the claim that's hard to believe because who designs a game that's destined to end in tie, TL whose opinion flaps about like a flag in the wind, and the worst who falls in with the crowd pushing me for basically nothing.
Let me enlarge the text to make things a little clearer.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6823 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 6752, davesaz wrote:
In post 6746, DragonEater70 wrote: I can see most of your reasoning, but why are you townreading shadow?
It's mostly an absence of things that ping me as scummy, so
call it weak and anti-POE
(already have more than enough suspects). I posted a vote analysis recently. Haven't examined the context of the unexplained ones to see if there is anything fishy that I've overlooked.
An "anti-POE" read means that someone makes it into the town group because there are more than enough in the anti-town POE and not enough reasons for that person to bump someone else out of the POE.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6824 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by davesaz »

I'm willing to listen to reasons on shaddowez being more scum than the others I put at the bottom. If anyone's reads are high confidence this game I'd be suspicious of that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”