Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 745, Aureal wrote:
In post 742, Aisa wrote: I think his posting yesterday looks kind of... reactive, for lack of a better word? His posting yesterday feels stuck in catch-up mode, quoting a bunch of posts and reacting to them briefly. I know he's mentioned RL stuff going on, which I'm sure has affected his posting as either alignment, but I do still have an unshakeable feeling that something more than just busyness may be going on. So um yeah I'm here to talk about it!
*cries quietly in corner*
*awkwardly slides over*
There, there... uhm... witch? There's... uhm... there's no need to be upset. What's wrong...?

If this is about my read on you you'll be happy to hear I changed my mind
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Celebloki »

Reading through your spoiler of Dragon's RC posts really makes Dragon out to be a bit obsessed with RC and it all started with him not vibing with him.

Now we got Aureal living in RC's head living in Dragon's head. How deep can we go?

I think I agree with Aisa's direction on Dragon. As much as I cringe at going back to the great D1 Drew/Dragon not paired debate, maybe there was something happening there.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:51 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Hi sorry for being MIA, I'm now in the mindset to be playing this game fully

@Aisa:

My scumread on RCE is based on the fact that for most of yesterday I felt like his posts had an insincere tone to them, showed no real intent to solve, and were overall scummy. Also he refused to give reads and a lot of the reads he did give were fake.

I'll give you a few examples:

Spoiler:
In post 116, RCEnigma wrote: Enchant how do we improve our theater?
In post 118, RCEnigma wrote: So we can be like dragon and drew.
This sounds like a fake read to me because my interaction with Drew didn't feel like theater at all.
In post 162, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 156, DragonEater70 wrote: Ugh i don't even know what you are trying to say here

Is there something substantial you want to say about the game? Do you have any reads? Opinions about the people voting you?
Not in particular. Celeb is probably the worst vote on me yet.

Aureal has only seen me as scum so the RVs vote was fine with me. If drew voted for the same reason I wouldn’t mind. I think I rolled something like 3-4 straight scum games before I took a sore break and then like 4 more when I came back and they have been a part of a few of those recent games.

So paranoia is warranted from those slots specifically. Enchant might even fit in there a bit.
In post 163, RCEnigma wrote: Gth the only reads I have right now are aureal prob town enchant prob town.
I just don't buy him not having reads here.
In post 230, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 211, DragonEater70 wrote: RC, what exactly
are
you arguing?
That I liked aureals opening.
(this is after he made like 4 posts arguing with yessiree about why it's not weird for him to have a read on Aureal but nobody else.)

A weird response.
In post 269, RCEnigma wrote: Also also, what “more content” slots are you concerned about my not having a read on yessir? Dragon? They’re pushing me so unbiased evaluation is ongoing.

Drew and kkfc don’t have enough content to draw from either. Maybe bianco but I haven’t given their intentions much thought, I’ll cede on that I guess but it doesn’t seem that pressing.

I already called my suspicions on celeb.
In post 278, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 270, DragonEater70 wrote: RC I didn't read your posts except the last one

What do you mean "They’re pushing me so unbiased evaluation is ongoing"?

And what do you think of bianco/Snivy interaction?
My subconscious reaction to being pushed is always going to be “that’s scummy” but town can have wrong pushes so I’m still deciding if it’s coming from scum or wrong town.

I think snivy is an awkward kind of player in the sense that I don’t tend to see them follow logical processes and that’s a tough playstyle for me to get my head around. Similar to enchant. Just their style of play makes for awakward interactions so I didn’t take a ton away from it.

I’ll say like, I played with them as town in datisis university and mislimmed them, and against them as scum in…..I forgot the name of it, but set them up for mislim, so.

I go by he/he btw.
Avoiding giving reads again
In post 343, RCEnigma wrote: @Aisa

I think Dragon is the most rigid slot in the game. With the exception of this weird back and forth with snivy in the last couple of pages, all of their reads were established on page 1 and really haven’t changed.

Independent of their insistence that I’m scum I find that scummy. Also their language even in the early game comes off wrong. The very surehanded statements come off as playing with more knowledge than the rest of us have.

Also I don’t remember exactly but there was something ironic about them shading celeb about behavior they themselves had done earlier in the game just because other slots were bringing it up against celeb. I’ll look at the iso again gimme a sec.
As I said, here his scumread on me feels extremely fake, like he's opened my iso, did a halfhearted skim of it to see if he could find anything to shade, and then threw together a scumread without even analyzing.
In post 529, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 520, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 517, RCEnigma wrote: Can we have a new bloc that’s me, drew, and aureal?
Sorry, I can't break my alignment with Aisa.
Aisa is invited.
In post 530, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 522, DragonEater70 wrote: I'm sorry but can someone explain what happened over the last few pages

Why is RCE proposing himself as part of a town block??
Dragon is not invited.
Here I also feel like he has such a surface level read it just doesn't read genuine.

Also, I just feel like a lot of his content reads like he's actively lurking, which is to say that he just posts things to avoid looking like he's lurking, but without actually engaging and giving real thoughts, and without committing to anything. Notice he made a scumread on me but never pushed it, for example.

I just feel like he's kinda obvscum.

@Celebloki - the reason I might sound a bit obsessed is because I'm tired of being dissuaded from voting obvscum players and misyeeting town. It happened too often recently for my liking so I'm simply done with it. Not doing it. Sorry.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:53 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I will say that the one thing that did make me question my scumread on him was when he pointed out that the gamestate favored scum which is why people were lurking, and this resonated with me, but I don't think it's impossible that scum!him will actually point this out.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:55 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I wanted to vote him with this post but actually I'm not 100% sure what scum RC has to gain from steering the mislim to be on KKFC instead of Drew if they both flip town anyway.

Let me have a reread of that.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:04 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Well I didn't find any obvious motivation for him to switch wagons but what I did find were more posts that reinforced my feeling that he is "actively lurking"

I mean before he switched to Katy, he was on a bianco wagon with Katy and Aureal which is never even explained.

Honestly I don't really get how nobody else sees this being obvscum.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:05 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

VOTE: RC

And please don't say I'm obsessed.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:08 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Also I realized I haven't explicitly made it clear yesterday but I'm TRing Aisa pretty hard.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:09 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

I also think Celebloki is somewhat towny
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:11 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 756, DragonEater70 wrote: VOTE: RC

sure seems like you are
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:15 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

If anything, you are obsessed with scumreading me.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:16 am

well i wouldve pushed someone else but he decided to die
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:22 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 748, biancospino wrote: That's what I've asked you yesterDay but it doesn't make much sense that you'd think that. 'Cause for scum!Katy that would be a one-for-one which isn't really beneficial to scum; and he would've to have planned that all along for an utility questionable at best and negative at worst.
Huh? I'm not getting what this means
In post 743, yessiree wrote: gonna make a moral judgement call that scum!aureal doesn't bully young men like this
She's not bullying me, she's asking me not to bully her which is very reasonable considering the amount of bullying I've seen her suffer at the hands of TOWN in this game. (not this specific game but like the general game of mafia), and she knows that I really hated that bullying in the past so she's just telling me pre-emtively to stop.

Okay I guess she is bullying me slightly.

In post 745, Aureal wrote: >In post 742, Aisa wrote:
> I think his posting yesterday looks kind of... reactive, for lack of a better word? His posting yesterday feels stuck in catch-up mode, quoting a bunch of posts and reacting to them briefly. I know he's mentioned RL stuff going on, which I'm sure has affected his posting as either alignment, but I do still have an unshakeable feeling that something more than just busyness may be going on. So um yeah I'm here to talk about it!

*cries quietly in corner*
hmm?

Pedit: so push some other other person, I don't know, maybe someone who's actually scum?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Celebloki »

In post 752, DragonEater70 wrote: ...
@Celebloki - the reason I might sound a bit obsessed is because I'm tired of being dissuaded from voting obvscum players and misyeeting town. It happened too often recently for my liking so I'm simply done with it. Not doing it. Sorry.
I don't mean to say this to attack, my point was mainly that in isolation and cherry picked to just the RC posts it reads like that. I found specifically Aisa's excerpts of you amusing.

I do like your responses to Aisa's post and think there has been a lot of good context added regarding your position on RC.

I think at this point as back asswards as it sounds, I'm more suspicious of those that avoided the KKFC speed
Y
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
T
!
because they didn't want dirty hands today. I'm totally not just saying that because I was on it.

Edited to remove the banned word.

- Alianna
Last edited by Alianna on Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:16 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Oh I can understand you, as someone who wasn't on the wagon because he had a headache :lol:

Who specifically are you looking at?
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'm starting to change my mind a bit about Kitty, I was anti-wagon on D1 Kitty because I just didn't see why Enchant didn't like him. Most people seemed to be sheeping Enchant on Kitty. But his framing comment still makes no sense to me. Says that but still conveniently stays off the wagon.

Snivy left the KKFC wagon, but he was sort of mid argument with Drew so that kind of makes sense. But maybe he left to distance from the mis elim. I can't tell if at the time he left it was clear or not KKFC would get elimmed though.

I still can't claim I know what N_M is doing. He's essentially not even in this game and is just taking up a slot.

There's of course you, but you're posting was sparse at the end of D1 and I tend to believe you were more indisposed than the other lurkers at the end of D1.

I almost consider RC to be not part of it because he parked his vote there well before the day end speed
Y
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
T
!
happened.

Finally, I have been town reading Aisa for awhile, but maybe she's completely blind siding me. For now it's easier to keep her town sorted.
Last edited by Alianna on Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:22 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 765, Celebloki wrote: I still can't claim I know what N_M is doing. He's essentially not even in this game and is just taking up a slot.
He's just doing the Not_Mafia ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm starting to change my mind a bit about Kitty, I was anti-wagon on D1 Kitty because I just didn't see why Enchant didn't like him. Most people seemed to be sheeping Enchant on Kitty. But his framing comment still makes no sense to me. Says that but still conveniently stays off the wagon.
Yes, does not add up.

I mean, there is smoke and all, however, I
am
struggling in identifying exactly what would the scum motivation be. I mean katy's green flip kinda makes any suggestiveness that metaframing may have had moot. I have a tinfoil but I want to keep it to myself for now
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:33 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 762, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 748, biancospino wrote: That's what I've asked you yesterDay but it doesn't make much sense that you'd think that. 'Cause for scum!Katy that would be a one-for-one which isn't really beneficial to scum; and he would've to have planned that all along for an utility questionable at best and negative at worst.
Huh? I'm not getting what this means
Put yourself in town!Kitty POV for a sec. The described framing attempt would require Katy to have played with the specific intent to let his red flip implicate Kitty -- 'cause I don't see any other way Katy's lukewarm defense of Kitty could possibly be a framing in any other sense; this framing attempt would need to have been put in place from far before there was any amount of pressure on Katy's slot, so it would have been the original gameplan rather than merely a way to limit damage. Do note how that gameplan would result, if it worked, in one red flip and one green flip -- which is generally
not
a favorable exchange for scum, and so not a sensible original gameplan for scum!katy in the POV we're in
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:40 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 759, camelCasedSnivy wrote:

sure seems like you are
What it's even going on. You two have been chewing at each other all game and it's getting bizzare
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Celebloki »

So I guess the question is what is the motivation for Kitty to even say that?

scum!Kitty: Make it seem like he's on board with KKFC elim while not joining it and keeping his hands clean.

town!Kitty: ? Is there a town reason to make this comment?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:45 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 769, Celebloki wrote: scum!Kitty: Make it seem like he's on board with KKFC elim while not joining it and keeping his hands clean.
I guess but. He's not keeping his hands clean at all, we're talking of it rn in fact
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:45 am

In post 768, biancospino wrote:
In post 759, camelCasedSnivy wrote:

sure seems like you are
What it's even going on. You two have been chewing at each other all game and it's getting bizzare
my vote isn't really doing anything because he knows he's under no danger

but ill keep it here until someone starts an actually good wagon
master at being scum(my)
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:47 am

Post by biancospino »

Don't you agree that Kitty is a good wagon
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Celebloki »

Well, maybe we can try a D2 Kitty wagon in honor of Enchant.

VOTE: KittyTacky
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:51 am