Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 1.2

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-11-09 14:36:08).

Votecount
davesaz (2)
- Dannflor, gob
Roden (2)
- Black, Titus
Black (1)
- Doctor Drew
Dannflor (1)
- davesaz
Dunnstral (1)
- pisskop
Hero at Heart (1)
- Alisae
pisskop (1)
- Roden
Titus (1)
- shaddowez
Not Voting (3)
- Dunnstral, Hero at Heart, Something_Smart

FlavourImage

No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:08 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 173, Dannflor wrote:
In post 171, davesaz wrote:
In post 42, Dannflor wrote: davesaz is the only slot that has posted so far that i feel is greater than rand to be scum
This is an example of what gob thinks is scum indicative -- giving a reason that isn't actually a reason.
i think dunnstral's opening was very easy to hop on and you did so without actually digging into what was alignment indicative about it

you just kinda shouted "gross" and voted dunn which feels a little performative and not like you actually care about what dunn's alignment is or showing other people what dunn's alignment might be
Using pregame replacement spec is scummy, full stop.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Black »

Are you ignoring my question or did you just miss it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:12 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 174, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 42, Dannflor wrote: davesaz is the only slot that has posted so far that i feel is greater than rand to be scum
This is an example of what gob thinks is scum indicative -- giving a reason that isn't actually a reason.
I'm having such a hard time parsing this post. Who's giving a reason that isn't actually a reason? Do you agree with gob or disagree?
Dannflor gave a "reason" (greater than rand to be scum) that isn't an actual reason.
Gob seems to think that doing this is scummy.
Not sure how this didn't connect.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:12 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 177, Black wrote: Are you ignoring my question or did you just miss it
Who are you asking?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Black »

In post 179, davesaz wrote:
In post 177, Black wrote: Are you ignoring my question or did you just miss it
Who are you asking?
You
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:14 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 166, Black wrote:
In post 148, davesaz wrote: I think Dunn's post comes from scum, and thought it was clear I think that from my vote post.
In post 149, davesaz wrote: VOTE: Dannflor
Do you think Dann is scummier than Dunn?
Equal-ish, at this stage of the game. It's like 1 point each against being town.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:16 am

Post by davesaz »

i think dunnstral's opening was very easy to hop on and you did so without actually digging into what was alignment indicative about it

you just kinda shouted "gross" and voted dunn which feels a little performative and not like you actually care about what dunn's alignment is or showing other people what dunn's alignment might be
It was a snap judgement on pedit. I had a RVS actually typed in, which I alluded to in the post itself.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Black »

Talk to me about why you think Dannflor is scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:18 am

Post by davesaz »

Read .
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:20 am

Post by shaddowez »

I may be missing something, but why is so much time being spent by dave on what gob considers scummy? I'm finally trying to catch back up, but I'm just confused by this
V/LA on Weekends
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 176, davesaz wrote:

can you elucidate why you think this is something more likely to come from a red role pm rather than a green role pm?

"using pregame replacement spec is scummy" is actually something that requires some elaboration and I'd like to see some depth of thought here because it looked like to me dunnstral was trying to drive the game forward, and while I think he could've entered the game with that analysis as scum there is nothing that indicates to me that was more likely to be the case
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:22 am

Post by davesaz »

He
might
earn a couple points for .
I would have to re-read Dunnstral's further posts.

This early (less than 200) it's utterly necessary to pick at
something
to see what falls out. I happen to be the one picking this time.

pedit: To illustrate a point. The point being that "sorting" me by saying I commented in a RVS vote that wasn't RVS is laughable at best.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:24 am

Post by pisskop »

We're off to a bit of a slow start here, but we are going

VOTE: unvote

I didnt feel strongly about his first comment either way, I do like daves level of engagement though
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:27 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 186, Dannflor wrote:
In post 176, davesaz wrote:

can you elucidate why you think this is something more likely to come from a red role pm rather than a green role pm?

"using pregame replacement spec is scummy" is actually something that requires some elaboration and I'd like to see some depth of thought here because it looked like to me dunnstral was trying to drive the game forward, and while I think he could've entered the game with that analysis as scum there is nothing that indicates to me that was more likely to be the case
Town need to
not
eliminate people from consideration. I read that post (and any inquiry along those lines) as "here are a couple people we really don't need to pay attention to". Or if you flip it along the lines of replacement being likely scum who didn't want to be, then the same inquiry yields people who get more attention than necessary. I see both approaches to be anti-town. Being open minded is town's biggest weapon. Too closed minded and you ignore edge cases that end up losing games.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:29 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 124, Black wrote: Titus's reasoning here doesn't really feel pure. The only way I could question if there are enough points for a legit Cop claim would be if I were a 2 point PR myself and assumed the scum took no abilities. The reason for voting me doesn't check out
Titus vote hopped like 4 times in her first 10ish posts, I'm pretty sure most of it was RVS-like. Do you actually think she's scummy for anything specific, or is this just shade?
In post 142, gob wrote: Not liking Roden here.
I wasn't either until this.....Roden's interactions with pisskop felt strange, but not forced. As I was reading my initial thought was "I don't like this", then it gets kinda dropped and gamestate changed. He also disappeared, but I did today too so I have not stones to throw.
In post 155, davesaz wrote:
In post 81, pisskop wrote: Titus just sidestepped the whole thing. which isnt terribly indicative either way.
What did Titus sidestep? That would pique my interest if I can find it.
I'm pretty sure this was regarding the confspec discussion, she came in and posted about something completely different.

P-Edit:
Got it, that makes more sense in context.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:32 am

Post by shaddowez »

I didn't finish my thought process on Roden....gob's entrance was weird, and then doesn't actually vote Roden but keeps a sheep vote. That felt more like a "Hey, pay attention over there, not over here!" like post.
V/LA on Weekends
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:32 am

Post by davesaz »

@pisskop Thanks for noticing. I can't promise to drive town, my RL is so highly variable that the time may just not be there. We're just lucky that this week's noon meeting is one that my name hasn't been mentioned so I haven't had to panic search for the unmute button this hour. :lol:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 178, davesaz wrote: Not sure how this didn't connect.
The part that didn't connect is that Dann clearly isn't claiming to give a reason there. "Greater than rand to be scum" is just the predicate of the sentence; there's no "because" or anything.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:35 am

Post by shaddowez »

Happy Scumversary Alisae! Now please come back and explain why you voted the replacement slot
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:48 am

Post by shaddowez »

It was brief, but something's rubbing me the wrong way regarding the Titus/gob interaction around .

Unrelatedly:
In post 45, Something_Smart wrote: Happy to see shaddowez is back, btw. I think it's been literally seven years since we've played together.
Late response, but thank you! Yep, I was off-site for a little over 7 years I think.
V/LA on Weekends
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:55 am

Post by Black »

In post 184, davesaz wrote: Read .
What? That doesn't explain your Dann scumread at all
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 190, shaddowez wrote: Titus vote hopped like 4 times in her first 10ish posts, I'm pretty sure most of it was RVS-like. Do you actually think she's scummy for anything specific, or is this just shade?
At the time I didn't like Titus implying that I was informed about the point distribution and I wanted to hear her go into detail about that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

davesaz what are you talking about with what gob thinks? Why bring up gob at all?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:16 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 196, Black wrote:
In post 184, davesaz wrote: Read .
What? That doesn't explain your Dann scumread at all
At the point in time I voted Dann
the only "reason" that Dann had given for voting me was "greater than rand scum" with no further explanation.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”