Toriel's Patience (end)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Toriel's Patience (end)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Isis »

Toriel's Patience

An undertale-themed open game, by Isis
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Isis »

Uncommon RulesExperienced players are often tempted to skim the rules, so here are the rules most unique to my modding to be most aware of.
  1. You must play to win the game, in maximum harmony with other ongoing games, and
    at the expense of future games.
    Players who claim to be playing less than full strength to realize benefits in later games may be force replaced. Players who do so secretly may not be detectable but I admonish you.
  2. Do not say you would concede if you were not town. On the other hand, if you are not town, you may PM about concessions.
  3. If you feel totally unable to play to your win condition for any reason, please request replacement upon realizing this.
  4. This game is using a special rule that relates to hammer testing and quickhammer coordinations. Anytime you make a post in the game thread where you could win the game if you and all of your antitown allies made a vote, you have 10 minutes to PM the mod and link or quote the post and indicate your understanding that you've met that condition. The post doesn't need to include a vote. Unvotes after the potential winning post do not matter. If you do so properly, the mod will edit your post to include a game winning vote and teammate proxy vote(s) that win the game.
  5. Discuss site/game rule violations with the moderator/listmod, not in the game thread.

Common Rules
  1. All site-wide rules apply. In particular:
    No discussion of ongoing games is allowed
    . Post as though they don't exist, except when mentioning information whitelisted by the site rule: the
    number
    of games in which you are alive.
  2. Do not quote your Role PM or any other PMs from the Mod, real or fabricated. Do not paraphrase too closely.
  3. Do not quote private topics. Paraphrase. Do not mention timestamps on posts made in private topics. Remember that true paraphrasing focuses on the message being conveyed and not the linguistic or physical features of the messages - for instance, if Isis used a bulleted list, and that post strikes you as important and makes you think she feels confident she's solved this game, "Isis posted a bulleted list" is a physical feature you shouldn't reference, "Isis has been professory in the private topic" conveys the idea. Summarizing a private topic in a way that clearly delineates which posts contained which information breaks this rule.
  4. You may quote a private topic if it is fully known(everyone alive reading the post is also permitted to view the post in the private topic it came from.)
  5. Do not edit or delete your post, even if you have the ability to do so.
  6. Do not use encrypted text, small text, or otherwise make it hard to see what you are writing.
  7. Do not use cryptography or other complex information hiding. If you hide information in a post, it must be based purely on the English letters in that post, without shifting them to different letters based on any kind of rule, and their significance must be left-to-right.
  8. Don't hide information using shared reminiscence.
  9. Do not discuss this game outside this thread or PTs related to this game you have access to.
  10. Do not use provable randomness. Saying you used a random criteria is fine, providing even weak evidence that you did so isn't.
  11. Do not fake mod posts/edits.
  12. Once you are dead you may not post. No bah posts.
  13. Be civil to other players. Criticize play, not players. As one rule of thumb, negative nouns or profane adjectives that describe a player will start strikes against you; describing actions of a player will not.
  14. No set of rules can be complete. If you think something is wrong, please don't do it. Breaking the spirit of rules is also disallowed. Do not encourage others to break the rules either. If in doubt, please PM me.
  15. During the course of the game I may add extra rules if necessary. These rule changes will be announced publicly.

Deadlines, Activity, and replacements
  1. Nights will last 52 hours. Similar mafia controlled decisions last 52 hours.
  2. Prods will be issued if you do not post for 52 hours.
  3. If you get three or more prods, or fail to respond to a prod by posting in thread within 28 hours (or by PM if at Night), I will begin seeking for a replacement (this means the third prod functions like a notice that you are racing the search for your replacement.)
  4. If you receive a prod and satisfy that prod, you are "on probation" for the next 100 hours after responding to that prod. Meeting criteria for a prod during probation immediately triggers the search for your replacement even if it's your second prod.
  5. If you expect to be unable to post for a while, please declare V/LA in thread. Should your V/LA be unreasonably long (>=6 days), however, I encourage and may require replacement. There's no probation during V/LA.
  6. You will still be prodded while on V/LA, but these will not count towards the above three prod limit. An official prod will be sent 24 hours after your V/LA ends if you haven't posted then.
  7. When replacements or prods happen at night, deadlines will be tolled as appropriate to conceal information. If it is possible to conceal information and avoid tolling by forcing the active part of a faction to make decision on behalf of the entire faction, though, the deadline will not be tolled.
  8. Factionally aligned groups can choose actions for eachother and submit actions by PTs.
  9. For replacements, day deadlines are extended by the length of time between the missing player's due post and the first post of the new player. A post that does little more than acknowledge they've replaced into the game isn't counted as that post. Don't exploit this rule.
  10. If you would like to replace out, please PM me. Do not publicly replace out, discuss about wanting to replace out, threaten to replace out, or persuade/dissuade others from replacing out.
  11. Once your replacement request is publicized, it is final. You must cease to post. Inquiries about possibly retaining the slot must be conducted by mod PM.

Voting Rules
  1. Use VOTE: to vote, or bold, with vote spelled correctly, and with a colon. Vote outside spoiler tags.
  2. Once majority is achieved, it is final, and the Day will end immediately with further votes and unvotes being invalid.
  3. If majority is not achieved by deadline, I will privately contact the mafia to decide on behalf of the town.
  4. I will do my best to ensure that each vote count is accurate. Check the vote counts. If I make a grave error I may reset all votes at my discretion.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Isis »

Setup
3 Mafia
11 Town
Nights 1-3 are skipped.
One player is randomly, publicly Toriel at game start. Toriel's vote is doublestrength on day one, fades to normal strength day two, and fades to a nonvoting slot thereafter. Players cannot vote for Toriel, even though Toriel might be mafia.
On Day 2.5, players vote to choose Mercy or Fight. If Mercy is chosen, for the rest of the game subsequent eliminations are flavored as sparings and town wins if town spares four townies and loses if it spares two mafia. Use hurt and heal tags tags to vote for Mercy and Fight respectively.
If Fight is chosen, those effects are simply not applied.
Day 3 lasts one prod timer and voting is disabled. The day 3 elimination is Toriel.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Isis »

I'll send out alignment role PMs now so people can start confirming, but more will appear here.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by Isis »

1. Dannflor
  2. Aristeia was replaced by Random Nurse
  3. Lazy Shirou
  4. Brown Eyes
  5. Dunnstral
  6. Meuh
  7. Sakura Hana
  8. Merlyn was replaced by Freedom
  9. Keyleth
  10. Mandate was replaced by Ydrasse
  11. Alisae
  12. Taly
  13. implosion
  14. beeboy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 0.0

Dannflor (0) -
he/him

Aristeia (0) -
She

Lazy Shirou (0) -
He/him

Brown Eyes (0) -

Dunnstral (0) -
he/him

Meuh (0) -
She/her

Sakura Hana (0) -
She/her

Merlyn (0) -
she/her

Keyleth (0) -
She/her

Mandate (0) -

Alisae (0) -

Taly (0) -
He/She

implosion (0) -
he/him

beeboy (0) -

Not Voting - Dannflor, Aristeia, Lazy Shirou, Brown Eyes, Dunnstral, Meuh, Sakura Hana, Merlyn, Keyleth, Mandate, Alisae, implosion, beeboy (14)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Isis »

I will move Toriel to the front after the rand, which is going to be now!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Isis »

The rift had grown too great. Bit by bit, day by day. Asgore had told Toriel she could not keep caring for him, could not keep "feeding that thing". For so long it was something they compromised on. Toriel had no way of life besides living with Asgore yet her feelings about being with him changed, more and more as Asgore wasn't able to share her sympathy and compassion for the boy.

It had completely fallen apart when he'd screamed in his sleep due to a nightmare. The boy had learned to be so, so quiet when he was awake, he was empathic enough to know what was going on, to know that that was the play, but nightmares are difficult to control.

But a nightmare filled Toriel's heart with compassion, and the opposite reactions made it the clearest day for separation.

Toriel traveled miles and miles, holding the boy with her hand. She was somewhat dazed and planless and walked through strange tunnels, across strange grasses. Until somehow she was in a village in the human world. A town even. Daffodils surrounded it for miles, except where there were massive square plots of corn instead, but a major road connected it all to even more places.

Toriel found an empty barn to rest with the boy, and they "corn" from the fields to eat. It wasn't as good as the food in the underground, but it was the first time she didn't feel watched, hated, and silently or audibly admonished for feeding Dunnstral, who took an immediate interest in the sheep and horses he seemed to have never seen before. A little different from monsters.

Toriel realized she owed him so many new experiences. She would take him to meet people tomorrow. He'd met only a few people, being dashed from closet to closet for little meals, occasionally having someone besides Toriel read him a book.

But perhaps he could meet some humans. Would they be any worse than Asgore?

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #8 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by Isis »

Toriel is
Spoiler:
Dunnstral
!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #9 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Isis »

There are enough confirms to start the game.

With 14 players alive, it takes eight votes to eliminate.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #10 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Isis »

So, while writing my countdown tag out, I realized I never set a day phase length for the game.
I will look up what ever was used in the prequel game and stick with that.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #12 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Isis »

"Days will last N+2 days, where N is the number of players alive, but no greater than eleven days. If a setup has town group decisions with an unclear deadline, it will generally follow this formula also."

We will use this deadline used in Chara's Folly.

Day 3 lasts a prod timer, as indicated in the setup.

Day 2.5 uses the N+2 formula, either because it's called a Day or because it's a "town group decision"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #13 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:16 am

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-11-17 12:17:50)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #234 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #259 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.0

Dunnstral (0) -
he/him

Dannflor (0) -
he/him

Aristeia (0) -
She

Lazy Shirou (0) -
He/him

Brown Eyes (1) - Lazy Shirou

Meuh (0) -
She/her

Sakura Hana (0) -
She/her

Merlyn (0) -
she/her

Keyleth (3) - Dannflor, Mandate, Aristeia
She/her

Mandate (1) - Taly

Alisae (0) -

Taly (1) - Brown Eyes
He/She

implosion (0) -
he/him

beeboy (1) - Meuh

Not Voting - Dunnstral, Sakura Hana, Merlyn, Keyleth, Alisae, implosion, beeboy (7)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #418 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.1

Dunnstral (0) -
he/him

Dannflor (0) -
he/him

Aristeia (2) - Mandate, Brown Eyes
She

Lazy Shirou (0) -
He/him

Brown Eyes (0) -

Meuh (1) - Lazy Shirou
She/her

Sakura Hana (0) -
She/her

Merlyn (0) -
she/her

Keyleth (2) - Dannflor, Aristeia
She/her

Mandate (1) - Taly

Alisae (0) -

Taly (0)
He/She

implosion (0) -
he/him

beeboy (1) - Meuh

Not Voting - Dunnstral, Sakura Hana, Merlyn, Keyleth, Alisae, implosion, beeboy (7)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #431 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Previous

After dusk the next evening, Toriel visited the schoolhouse. It was right in the center of town. An elaborate playground spread in one direction from it, a path to an open-air theater built into a hill spread in one direction, and the schoolhouse itself was a large L shaped two story building, painted.

Signage indicated that the school was public. Someone other than Toriel might wonder if she would be excluded from "public", but others accepting others was the default to her.

Dunnstral seemed mildly interested but a bit overwhelmed by the playground. He asked to sit on the benches at the theater for a few minutes. The stage was made of a white stone that glowed in the moonlight.

"I'd like to see it when it's full too". Toriel saw that he meant the audience being full, and not the stage. "Of course".
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #869 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.2

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(4) - Dunnstral, Toriel, Taly, Sakura Hana
he/him

Aristeia
(3) - Mandate, Brown Eyes, Dannflor
She

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Brown Eyes
(0) -

Meuh
(2) - Lazy Shirou, beeboy
She/her

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Merlyn
(0) -
she/her

Keyleth
(1) - Aristeia
She/her

Mandate
(1) - Merlyn

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(0)
He/She

implosion
(0) -
he/him

beeboy
(1) - Meuh

Not Voting - Keyleth, Alisae, implosion (3)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #884 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:48 pm

Post by Isis »

Previous

Toriel brought Dunnstral to the schoolhouse in the morning. Kids were flowing into the school building. Toriel noticed that unlike many of the students in the underground, they were all accompanied by a guardian, even for children that seemed rather old.
Toriel wanted to enroll Dunnstral, in a class for the youngest.
She found a class where young children were learning to write the letter "R" in the proper way on a piece of paper. The human teacher at the front of the class strangely did not describe the shape with any of the many, many creatures that are shaped exactly like the letter "R".
Toriel decided to wait until instruction was over and the students were quietly drawing to approach the teacher and ask questions about enrollment
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1117 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:01 pm

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1129 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1, Isis wrote: During the course of the game I may add extra rules if necessary. These rule changes will be announced publicly.
I've edited the opening posts to tweak voting rules: votes inside spoilers don't count. Votes in bold do count if they're, bold contain a colon, and "Vote".
And setting up for later, mercy or fight will be heal and hurt tags.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1130 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:20 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.3

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

Aristeia
(2) - Brown Eyes, Dannflor
She

Lazy Shirou
(1) - Mandate
He/him

Brown Eyes
(0) -

Meuh
(2) - Lazy Shirou, beeboy
She/her

Sakura Hana
(1) - Merlyn
She/her

Merlyn
(0) -
she/her

Keyleth
(1) - Aristeia
She/her

Mandate
(1) - Merlyn

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(0)
He/She

implosion
(0) -
he/him

beeboy
(5) - Meuh, implosion, Dunnstral, Toriel, Taly,

Not Voting
- Keyleth, Alisae, Sakura Hana (3)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1159 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:10 pm

Post by Isis »

Previous

Toriel strolled to the front of the class while the students leaved over pieces of parchment drawing Rs.

"Hello. I would like to enroll my.. son in school here. Dunnstral." she stated, using a word that had been rather forbidden in Asgore's earshot.
"Um, how grown is he?"
"Dunnstral is 120 centimeters tall"
The black haired woman blinked at that.
"Yes, but when was he born?"
"Oh, that's not today, I'm not enrolling him as a present, although he is excited. We celebrate his birthday every August 9th."
"I mean, how many years old is he? What year was he born?"
"I don't keep count of that. Many things are fun to count, but I've never thought of counting that."
The instructor frowned. "Hi, I'm Rebecca. We are not used to getting enrollments in the middle of the term but there's never been anything against it. We can meet and talk to the principal and figure out if he can be enrolled here."
Toriel felt encouraged there was some kind of process and wasn't very vexed by the word "if".
Dunnstral looked intently at the teacher the whole time they were talking. When the teacher looked down at him, he held up both one hand but didn't wave it, knowing it served as a greeting but feeling shy. Rebecca briefly mimicked the gesture and offered a smile.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1319 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.4

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

Aristeia
(1) - Brown Eyes
She

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Brown Eyes
(0) -

Meuh
(1) - Lazy Shirou
She/her

Sakura Hana
(1) - Dannflor
She/her

Merlyn
(1) - Mandate
she/her

Keyleth
(1) - Aristeia
She/her

Mandate
(1) - Merlyn

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(0)
He/She

implosion
(2) - Meuh, beeboy
he/him

beeboy
(4) - implosion, Dunnstral, Toriel, Taly,

Not Voting
- Keyleth, Alisae, Sakura Hana (3)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1597 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.5

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(1) - Taly,
he/him

Aristeia
(1) - Brown Eyes
She

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Brown Eyes
(0) -

Meuh
(2) - implosion, Sakura Hana
She/her

Sakura Hana
(1) - Dannflor
She/her

Merlyn
(1) - Mandate
she/her

Keyleth
(1) - Aristeia
She/her

Mandate
(1) - Merlyn

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(0)
He/She

implosion
(3) - Meuh, beeboy, Lazy Shirou
he/him

beeboy
(2) - Dunnstral, Toriel

Not Voting
- Keyleth, Alisae (2)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1758 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Isis »

Seeking replacement for Mandate
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1767 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Isis »

Aristeia is being replaced
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1773 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse replaces Mandate
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1807 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Isis »

Random Nurse replaces Aristeia
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1820 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Isis »

Seeking replacement for Merlyn
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1830 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.6

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

Random Nurse
(1) - Brown Eyes
He/him

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Brown Eyes
(0) -

Meuh
(4) - implosion, Sakura Hana, Dannflor, Lazy Shirou
She/her

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Freedom
(1) - Ydrasse
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(1) - Random Nurse
She/her

Ydrasse
(2) - Freedom, Meuh
She

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(0)
He/She

implosion
(1) - beeboy
he/him

beeboy
(2) - Dunnstral, Toriel

Not Voting
- Keyleth, Alisae, Taly, (3)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1831 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by Isis »

Freedom replaces Merlyn.
I'll replace them into the VC directly above
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1838 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Isis »

Previous

"Maybe I can find out how much he already knows" the teacher suggested.

She put a piece of paper on her desk and set down a pen.

"Can you make an S?" She handed a pen to Dunnstral.

Dunnstral looked very nervous, and the teacher felt worried she was putting him on the spot too much. Yet she didn't want to retract the assignment altogether.

"Or an R" That one was on the board, in several sizes.

Dunnstral looked up at the teacher quietly and took the pen. "Ok, but let me take my time. I'd like to get it to look how I want." It was a little surprising, as it was the most he'd spoken so far.

He drew a surprisingly accurate sketch of a Caraket, and complete with some water around it so it could swim. Then he drew the sketch again but removed everything but the lines that make the letter. It took quite a while.

The sketch was so good that the teacher slowly took it, to put in a drawer.

"Thank you, that can help us match him with a class if we're able to enroll him." Toriel gave Dunnstral a pat, relieved he hadn't been too shy.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1946 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by Isis »

Seeking Replacement for Brown Eyes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1947 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.7

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(1) - Alisae
he/him

Random Nurse
(1) - Brown Eyes
He/him

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Brown Eyes
(0) -

Meuh
(3) - implosion, Sakura Hana, Lazy Shirou
She/her

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Freedom
(2) - Ydrasse, Meuh
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(1) - Random Nurse
She/her

Ydrasse
(1) - Freedom
She

Alisae
(1) - Dannflor,

Taly
(0)
He/She

implosion
(1) - beeboy
he/him

beeboy
(2) - Dunnstral, Toriel

Not Voting
- Keyleth, Taly, (2)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1948 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:02 pm

Post by Isis »

Previous

The pair left the school, to come back later. They instead wandered the town for part of the schoolday. Even though there should be lots of adults in the town, it felt as though things were just a bit quieter than they could be, as if a gentle thrum of activity had pulsed from a school in a way that it didn't elsewhere. This was not for lack of activity, a tailor was visible in a window, waiting for customers, in one place. Produce was for sale at a small stand and the line to get some stayed two to three people deep. It was all just a bit quieter. But this wasn't necessarily in a bad way either, like looking at a watch that moved slowly and wasn't alive at all, yet none the less had a reliability worth watching, and a function worth appreciating.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2028 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Isis »

Bingle replaces Brown Eyes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2053 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:13 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.7

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(1) - Alisae
he/him

Random Nurse
(1) - Bingle
He/him

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Meuh
(2) - implosion, Sakura Hana
She/her

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Freedom
(2) - Ydrasse, Meuh
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(1) - Random Nurse
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(3) - Dannflor, Taly, Lazy Shirou

Taly
(0)
He/She

implosion
(1) - beeboy
he/him

beeboy
(2) - Dunnstral, Toriel

Not Voting
- Keyleth, Freedom (2)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2054 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:24 pm

Post by Isis »

Keyleth is V/LA to November 14th
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2226 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.9

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

Random Nurse
(1) - Bingle
He/him

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Meuh
(2) - Ydrasse, implosion
She/her

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Freedom
(1) - Alisae
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(1) - Random Nurse
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(4) - Dannflor, Taly, Lazy Shirou, Meuh

Taly
(0)
He/She

implosion
(1) - beeboy
he/him

beeboy
(2) - Dunnstral, Toriel

Not Voting
- Keyleth, Freedom, Sakura Hana (3)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2227 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Isis »

Previous

Dunnstral and Toriel returned the school the next day.

The school was in session, so they went to Rebecca's classroom again to talk to their primary point of contact. Somehow, no one was there though, even though several other classes were full of activity.

The class was messy, with tiny shreds of paper in the board, and the blackboard chalky, as if the eraser had only made one pass.

"Hm.. let's clean the place up." Toriel gave Dunnstral a broom to sweep a bit, and erased the blackboard herself, as only she was tall enough for that task. Dunnstral didn't seem to mind, although he did not do well with the corners until Toriel showed him how to better.

It seemed like a beneficial exercise for Dunnstral, but Toriel also did hope it could curry some favor. There wasn't a clear way to take credit for the task, but hopefully Rebecca would guess who had been responsible.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2270 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Isis »

"No Elimination" is not a decision. I won't count votes for "No Elimination"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2295 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:51 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.10

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

Random Nurse
(1) - Bingle
He/him

Lazy Shirou
(1) - Meuh
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Meuh
(2) - Ydrasse, implosion
She/her

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Freedom
(1) - Alisae
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(1) - Random Nurse
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(1) - Lazy Shirou

Taly
(1) - Dannflor
He/She

implosion
(1) - beeboy
he/him

beeboy
(2) - Dunnstral, Toriel

Not Voting
- Keyleth, Freedom, Sakura Hana, Taly, (4)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2344 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.11

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(1) - Alisae
he/him

Random Nurse
(1) - Bingle
He/him

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Meuh
(3) - Ydrasse, implosion, Taly,
She/her

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Freedom
(0) -
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(1) - Random Nurse
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(3) - Dannflor, Lazy Shirou, Meuh

Taly
(0) -
He/She

implosion
(1) - beeboy
he/him

beeboy
(2) - Dunnstral, Toriel

Not Voting
- Keyleth, Freedom, Sakura Hana, (3)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2461 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 1.12

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(1) - Bingle
he/him

Random Nurse
(0) -
View this user's profile

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Meuh
(7) - Ydrasse, implosion, Taly, Lazy Shirou, Keyleth, Freedom, Sakura Hana
She/her

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Freedom
(3) - Dannflor, Alisae, Meuh
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(1) - Random Nurse
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(0) -
He/She

implosion
(1) - beeboy
he/him

beeboy
(2) - Dunnstral, Toriel

Not Voting
- (0)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2470 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by Isis »

Replacing Random Nurse
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2501 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Isis »

the deadline will get 24 hours + the time between this post and the securing of a replacement
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2617 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Isis »

taly, implosion, Keyleth, Ydrasse, Dunnstral, Sakura Hana, and Freedom all voted Meuh, not in that order, I have just verified. I am unable to VC at the moment but want to do the modminimum. 8 is a hammer, due to Toriel.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2618 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Isis »

Meuh was
town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2619 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-12-02 03:17:50)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2620 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Isis »

With 13 players alive it takes 7 players to eliminate
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2651 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Isis »

RCEnigma replaces Random Nurse
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2802 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:10 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.0

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

RCEnigma
(0) -

Lazy Shirou
(1) - RCEnigma,
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Sakura Hana
(1) - Dannflor,
She/her

Freedom
(0) -
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(0) -
She/her

Ydrasse
(2) - Alisae, Taly,
She

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(0) -
He/She

implosion
(0) -
he/him

beeboy
(0) -

Not Voting
- (9) Ydrasse, implosion, Keyleth, Freedom, Sakura Hana, Bingle, beeboy, Dunnstral, Lazy Shirou,

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2803 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:37 pm

Post by Isis »

Previous

A schoolgirl walked into the room. She was clad head to toe in pink, even though Toriel had noticed the school had a different uniform. She was holding a handbroom and an eraser, the eraser shoulder height and ready to go and the handbroom carried for later.

She initially surveyed the room and saw that it was already clean.

It frustrated her.

"Why would you, like, clean a room you weren't assigned? The right half of the board is smeared." she asked Dunnstral. Dunnstral was surprised she was even talking to him.

He had not quite figured out that Toriel had decided to clean the room so that he might be more likely to be admitted to the school. He did understand that this girl was a student though, the sort he should probably get along with.

"I'm new".

The girl shook her head. "This is offday for this room. Don't guess at things ok?"

She put her hands on her hips and looked at the board, remembering she had just washed her eraser.

"It probably looks fine enough for tomorrow morning. I guess I'm going home. You shouldn't come to school when you don't have a chore assignment, you'll get bored of them faster." The girl left, without any kind of introductions.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2921 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:10 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.1

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

RCEnigma
(0) -

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Sakura Hana
(1) - Dannflor,
She/her

Freedom
(5) - RCEnigma, Alisae, Taly, Keyleth, Sakura Hana,
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(0) -
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(0) -
He/She

implosion
(0) -
he/him

beeboy
(0) -

Not Voting
- (7) Ydrasse, implosion, Freedom, Bingle, beeboy, Dunnstral, Lazy Shirou,

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3068 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.1

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(1) - Freedom
he/him

RCEnigma
(0) -

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Freedom
(4) - RCEnigma, Keyleth, Lazy Shirou, Sakura Hana,
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(0) -
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(0) -
He/She

implosion
(2) - Alisae, Taly,
he/him

beeboy
(0) -

Not Voting
- (6) Ydrasse, implosion, Bingle, beeboy, Dunnstral, Dannflor,

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3147 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3122, Taly wrote:
In post 3121, Taly wrote: We eliminate here

Night 2 skipped

Then we vote Mercy V Fight

Dunn
dies

Night 3 skipped

We begin
Mercy or Fight
with a spare or elimination

Then, scum NKs happen for that subsequent nightphass
@Mod, can you confirm or correct this sequence of events?

Dunnstral will be eliminated or spared this game.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3148 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Isis »

ssbm_kyouko replaces beeboy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3218 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:02 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.2

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(1) - Freedom
he/him

RCEnigma
(1) - Bingle,

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(2) - Dannflor, Sakura Hana,

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Freedom
(4) - RCEnigma, Keyleth, Lazy Shirou, Taly,
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(0) -
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(0) -
He/She

implosion
(1) - Alisae,
he/him

ssbm_Kyouko
(0) -
She/Her

Not Voting
- (4) Ydrasse, implosion, ssbm_Kyouko, Dunnstral,

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3312 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 2.3

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(1) - Freedom
he/him

RCEnigma
(2) - Bingle, ssbm_Kyouko

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Freedom
(7) - RCEnigma, Keyleth, Lazy Shirou, Taly, Sakura Hana, Dannflor, Dunnstral
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(0) -
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(0) -
He/She

implosion
(1) - Alisae,
he/him

ssbm_Kyouko
(0) -
She/Her

Not Voting
- (2) Ydrasse, implosion,

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3313 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Isis »

Freedom has been eliminated. He was
town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3314 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-12-05 03:17:50)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3315 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Isis »

With 12 players alive, it takes six votes to make a decision. It is Day 2.5. Vote for mercy or fight using Heal and Hurt tags
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3355 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3347, Taly wrote:
Isis, if Dunnstral is town, do they count as 1 of the 4 town spares?
Yes
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3442 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:16 pm

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-12-05 03:17:50)

HEAL: Sakura Hana, Dannflor, Taly, Bingle 4
HURT: ssbm_Kyouko 1
RCEnigma, Keyleth, Lazy Shirou, Alisae, Ydrasse, implosion

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to make a decision
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3562 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Isis »

HEAL: Sakura Hana, Dannflor, Taly, Bingle, Alisae, RCEnigma, 6
Keyleth, Lazy Shirou, Ydrasse, implosion, ssbm_Kyouko

With 12 alive, it takes 6 to make a decision
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3563 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-11-23 01:17:50)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3564 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:44 pm

Post by Isis »

The town has chosen
Mercy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3565 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:49 pm

Post by Isis »

The thread will be unlocked for 24 hours before night. Even though players cannot vote, posts in the thread are expected in an equivalent manners to other phases with respect to the prod timer.
All players are encouraged to vocalize their support for sparing Dunnstral, who will be spared this phase.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3569 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Isis »

After reviewing the rules, I was off by a bit, this phase lasts 52 hours
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3570 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:01 pm

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-11-24 05:17:50)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3577 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by Isis »

Previous

Toriel and Dunnstral walked to the room they finally had an appointment in.

Toriel was hoping for Dunnstral's admission.

The room was full of teachers, and there were no students. They were all seated in student sized decks at the back of the classroom. Dunnstral was invited to the front of the classroom by someone who seemed to be Rebecca's superior.

"Draw that thing you drew again, and explain. Not the letter, the other thing".

Toriel found a vacant desk, even though she was far too large for it. She sat sideways so her legs faced away from the desk's table, put her arms in her lap, and turned her neck sideways to watch patiently.

Dunnstral began to trace the animal he had drawn the day before yesterday. He added extra details this time, including the environment and the direction of water flow of the stream. Dunnstral thought about labeling the picture with the name of the animal, but he did not know spelling, only how to draw letters by looking at them.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3743 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-12-07 02:17:50)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3824 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by Isis »

Minimalist modding today.

Dunnstral is town. Dunnstral is spared. Day 4 can begin now and will have the same deadline formula.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3826 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by Isis »

Use vote tags for this phase
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3918 (isolation #75) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3920 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 4.0

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

RCEnigma
(0) -

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Keyleth
(0) -
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(0) -

Taly
(4) - Alisae, Sakura Hana, Keyleth, Dannflor,
He/She

implosion
(0) -
he/him

ssbm_Kyouko
(0) -
She/Her

Not Voting
- (7) Ydrasse, implosion, RCEnigma, Lazy Shirou, Taly, Bingle, ssbm_Kyouko

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3923 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by Isis »

With eleven alive it takes six to make a decision
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3925 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Isis »

Previous

"Why is the stream bubbling?" Rebecca asked.

Dunnstral started recounting a very long explanation that Toriel had taught him, when they had gone down to the bog. He jumped to a couple other topics too. Although he couldn't write yet, he recounted this oral history very well.

Toriel looked around at the teachers, who kept on writing things down as Dunnstral spoke. Toriel was pretty confused about the format of this meeting. She just wanted Dunnstral to be admitted. Dunnstral either didn't care about the stakes or was too wrapped in the moment to keep thinking about them. The boy's eyes almost seemed to shine a bit.

Rebecca took a brief note of the aggregate reaction of most of the teachers.
"Is that enough Principal Karst?"

The principal stood up from his seat, which was a small desk like all the others. He walked up to the front and handed Dunnstral a key.

"Okay. You will be admitted to teach our biology class on the Monday Thursday Friday schedule."
Several of the teachers started clapping. Dunnstral first wondered if he could take classes on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Toriel was both confused and elated.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4044 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-12-08 20:30:00)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4045 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Isis »

Keyleth was nightkilled. She was town.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4065 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:36 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 5.0

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

RCEnigma
(0) -

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(2) - Sakura Hana, Bingle,

implosion
(0) -
he/him

ssbm_Kyouko
(0) -
She/Her

Not Voting
- (7) Alisae, Dannflor, Ydrasse, implosion, RCEnigma, Lazy Shirou, ssbm_Kyouko

(expired on 2023-12-08 20:30:00)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4116 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Isis »

Votecount 5.1

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

RCEnigma
(0) -

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(5) - Sakura Hana, Bingle, RCEnigma, Dannflor, Alisae,

implosion
(0) -
he/him

ssbm_Kyouko
(0) -
She/Her

Not Voting
- (4) Ydrasse, implosion, Lazy Shirou, ssbm_Kyouko
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4117 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-12-10 01:30:00)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4118 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Isis »

Alisae has been spared. Alisae is
town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4119 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Isis »

ssbm_Kyouko has died in the night. She was
town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4132 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 6.0

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

RCEnigma
(0) -

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

implosion
(0) -
he/him

Not Voting
- (7) Ydrasse, implosion, Lazy Shirou, Sakura Hana, Bingle, RCEnigma, Dannflor,
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4133 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-12-10 01:30:00)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4350 (isolation #88) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 7.0

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

RCEnigma
(0) -

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Not Voting
- (5) Ydrasse, RCEnigma, Bingle, Lazy Shirou, Dannflor
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4351 (isolation #89) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Isis »

implosion died in the night. He was
town
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4352 (isolation #90) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2023-12-11 21:30:00)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4452 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse - Lonely Shirou, RCEnigma, Ydrasse
Dannflor - Dannflor
Bingle - Bingle
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4453 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse has been spared.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4454 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Isis »

Congratulations to Keyleth, Freedom, Meuh, ssbm_Kyouko, Alisae, Dunnstral, Taly, implosion, RCEnigma, Lazy Shirou, and Ydrasse for winning Toriel's Patience!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4456 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Isis »

Sometime between my last force replacement and this game's, I adopted to my mod philosophy that replacements should not be disambiguated midgame. Mandate was force replaced, primarily for rule 5.

I am heading to work now.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4464 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Isis »

Working on releasing pts, will go all at once instead of dead pt first
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4520 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Isis »

I think the setup is bad because nightless vanilla is the best setup but yes spare gameplay are kind of worse than vanilla
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4538 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Isis »

I dread PRs. I mod games without PRs so that there are some out there. Well, I don't know about modding again but anyway, I enjoy roleless a lot
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4545 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”