Toriel's Patience (end)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Keyleth »

It took me five minutes to figure out how to link posts and I'm not proud of it. I just wanted to get that out there while I catch up and say hellooooo!
Mandate
Mandate
Goon
Mandate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Mandate »

:cry:
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Keyleth »

I’ve seen Aristeia get a few votes and when I look at their posts such as and I get this sort of, too cool for school rocker kinda energy that isn’t in the whole what is expected from a villager thing and it was hard for me to tell if the posts they’re making were wolfy to me or just a personality thing. Are they like this normally? It doesn’t help that if I compare their push on Me/Taly to Mandate I can see some clear differences. Basically if we were to go the spare route I would be a tad uncomfortable sending them over but at the same time my curiosity in our very opposite way of playing wants me to see it.

The posts from Lazy Shirou here are very nice, might be a tad cloudy cause Meuh has the least points at the moment but, that doesn’t seem together?
In post 450, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 373, Keyleth wrote:
In post 335, Dunnstral wrote: Going to throw out some wild reads. Brown Eyes, Meuh, Mandate, Taly, Keyleth, Merlyn are townies.
Can you go into detail a bit more about the first two for me, please?
pedit: Wait, I thought I was a wolf now I need to find them?!
Well for Brown Eyes I liked their early thoughts on the setup in and . Post seems inquisitive, and then post seems unlikely to come from mafia as I find mafia usually have a harder time understanding information like this, especially when pairing it to people who haven't posted yet.

For Meuh I like posts and , and note how she townreads Sakura anyway in post , which would be an odd thing to do as mafia given their argument to you which is actually based on the theory.
Yeah I liked that post from her as well! Mafia tend to have a plan or at least, try to keep the story on track but it's sort of wild and a just obvious inconsistency? Seems more likely to come from a villager but my head goes back on this and I'm still like, not in the town camp with the slot yet.

As for Brown eyes thank you.
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Keyleth »

In post 511, beeboy wrote: Brown Eyes is likely town, but I think I just agree with what implosion said on the matter. In regards to implosion the person I’m sheeping I’m not particularly sure. The style of posting is relatively tricky to read earlier on in a game.
I agree with everything you post to an almost uncomfortable level.
Mandate
Mandate
Goon
Mandate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Mandate »

Fascinating, Keyleth

I was very strongly considering voting Beeboy :P
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 777, Keyleth wrote: I’ve seen Aristeia get a few votes and when I look at their posts such as 427 and 426 I get this sort of, too cool for school rocker kinda energy that isn’t in the whole what is expected from a villager thing and it was hard for me to tell if the posts they’re making were wolfy to me or just a personality thing. Are they like this normally? It doesn’t help that if I compare their push on Me/Taly to Mandate I can see some clear differences. Basically if we were to go the spare route I would be a tad uncomfortable sending them over but at the same time my curiosity in our very opposite way of playing wants me to see it.
my pronouns are she/her
You are always gonna be my love
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Aristeia »

if we ever get to the spare part of the game I have no issue with not being spared as long as I get a voice in who we spare :)
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 777, Keyleth wrote: I’ve seen Aristeia get a few votes and when I look at their posts such as and I get this sort of, too cool for school rocker kinda energy that isn’t in the whole what is expected from a villager thing and it was hard for me to tell if the posts they’re making were wolfy to me or just a personality thing. Are they like this normally? It doesn’t help that if I compare their push on Me/Taly to Mandate I can see some clear differences. Basically if we were to go the spare route I would be a tad uncomfortable sending them over but at the same time my curiosity in our very opposite way of playing wants me to see it.[/post]

Aristeia's pronouns are she/her.

What do you think villager energy looks like? Will all villagers have it?

Can you explain the clear differences that you talk about here?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 723, Meuh wrote:
In post 700, Aristeia wrote:
In post 691, Meuh wrote:
In post 646, Taly wrote:
meuh
do you actually have reads? i see a lot of explaining on your end that im not getting any defintiive stance from
Mandate hardest town read
Merlyn, Dunn, you, Sakura, also town
Dann, Ari, Shirou, Key, Implo, I've absorbed some of their posting but don't have a good grasp there
Brown Eyes, Alisae and Beeboy exist I think?
explain the mandate tr plz
Many moments that felt like good, authentic town thought processes!
Mandate has just felt repeatedly like having a town perspective and I feel solid about that :D
I was going to dig up some posts but I think my time is better spent elsewhere
I would appreciate if you could share a specific instance that you felt strongest about that made you go "so town!"
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Merlyn »

EBWOP
In post 777, Keyleth wrote: I’ve seen Aristeia get a few votes and when I look at their posts such as and I get this sort of, too cool for school rocker kinda energy that isn’t in the whole what is expected from a villager thing and it was hard for me to tell if the posts they’re making were wolfy to me or just a personality thing. Are they like this normally? It doesn’t help that if I compare their push on Me/Taly to Mandate I can see some clear differences. Basically if we were to go the spare route I would be a tad uncomfortable sending them over but at the same time my curiosity in our very opposite way of playing wants me to see it.

Aristeia's pronouns are she/her.

What do you think villager energy looks like? Will all villagers have it?

Can you explain the clear differences that you talk about here?
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Keyleth »

In post 516, Mandate wrote: Not gonna lie I think there's a world where Keyleth is town but wrong on Taly but I'm gonna forget about that for now because there's more interesting stuff to pursue ATM.
In post 521, Mandate wrote: I need a paper bag and I'd probably have to read a few games of Taly but is she so um, eager? Words are hard but they have a pulse on the thread combined with a level of anger that feels almost wrong to use as a wolf or at least it'd have to be fully fake? If she's a wolf it's an impressive level of emotional emulation.
I feel very strongly town on Implosion

I'll hold my thoughts on Beeboy for now
I've seen you say this twice and I am now sitting here waiting for more with a notepad and pen out waiting. Because I am willing to trust your read on the slot if you feel super good about it.
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Keyleth »

NO I MESSED UP MY QUOTE.

The shame I am feeling. . .
Mandate
Mandate
Goon
Mandate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Mandate »

It's unfortunate that I feel this way considering I feel like Aristeia considers her prime directive in this game attacking people's townreads on me and I'm 99% sure if she becomes a consensus townread she will fight viciously to avoid having me as a spare contender but I am not really thinking she is all that likely to flip scum and that makes me feel even worse about the rest of the limited scumpool

Nah Keyleth it's more a thing that I consider possible as opposed to a thing that I think is likely

I think that it is likely that me you Dann browneyes sakura implosion taly are all town I just have a little hesitation on Sakura and Taly (and I suppose I'd be remiss to not add brown eyes for now but I am not at all worried about lazily townbinning her and then reevaluating at such time as I have a reason to)
Mandate
Mandate
Goon
Mandate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Mandate »

I really don't think Taly and Dunn are two scum though which gives me zero reason to think about Taly for now
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 778, Keyleth wrote:
In post 511, beeboy wrote: Brown Eyes is likely town, but I think I just agree with what implosion said on the matter. In regards to implosion the person I’m sheeping I’m not particularly sure. The style of posting is relatively tricky to read earlier on in a game.
I agree with everything you post to an almost uncomfortable level.
Why do posts like this make me feel like a robot. :cry:
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 787, Mandate wrote: It's unfortunate that I feel this way considering I feel like Aristeia considers her prime directive in this game attacking people's townreads on me and I'm 99% sure if she becomes a consensus townread she will fight viciously to avoid having me as a spare contender but I am not really thinking she is all that likely to flip scum and that makes me feel even worse about the rest of the limited scumpool

Nah Keyleth it's more a thing that I consider possible as opposed to a thing that I think is likely

I think that it is likely that me you Dann browneyes sakura implosion taly are all town I just have a little hesitation on Sakura and Taly (and I suppose I'd be remiss to not add brown eyes for now but I am not at all worried about lazily townbinning her and then reevaluating at such time as I have a reason to)
Taly is where in your reads, now?
Mandate
Mandate
Goon
Mandate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Mandate »

can't spell beep boop without bee

Taly is a townread
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 791, Mandate wrote: can't spell beep boop without bee

Taly is a townread
Sorry, I was reading wrong and didn't realize you were saying town, but town with hesitation
Mandate
Mandate
Goon
Mandate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Mandate »

There's not even that much hesitation there's just a lot of people that I'm already never changing my read on to the point that the people who are just below that are causing me a lot of angst
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 793, Mandate wrote: There's not even that much hesitation there's just a lot of people that I'm already never changing my read on to the point that the people who are just below that are causing me a lot of angst
what, never? Which ones?
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Keyleth »

In post 578, implosion wrote: i am excited to work with mandate in this game and i am going to be very sad if they are scum.
In post 601, implosion wrote: ah hell yeah what a pagetop
In post 610, implosion wrote:
In post 608, Dunnstral wrote: I have to wonder if you would bother with the calculations if you're mafia.
sadly i would *probably* make that exact post as scum lol.

I might or might not have gotten around to it as quickly though.
Call me easily trusting but these three posts to me are like, the best implosion has made? Not even the EV sheet itself because you can make that as a wolf but it's just, I don't know I really like it?
Mandate
Mandate
Goon
Mandate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Mandate »

I think 578 is hard to fake / unlikely to be made as a fake
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Merlyn »

hey Keyleth, can you answer the questions I asked you?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 787, Mandate wrote: It's unfortunate that I feel this way considering I feel like Aristeia considers her prime directive in this game attacking people's townreads on me and I'm 99% sure if she becomes a consensus townread she will fight viciously to avoid having me as a spare contender but I am not really thinking she is all that likely to flip scum and that makes me feel even worse about the rest of the limited scumpool
what r u even talking about
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 796, Mandate wrote: I think 578 is hard to fake / unlikely to be made as a fake
oh, I really dont lol

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”